/alg/ - Azur Lane General #139

>Reminder
Register your account and make a bind code, or link the game to your (throwaway) twitter account if you're playing on JP. You may lose access to your account if you don't have a bind code ready or your twitter account linked when the game gets updated.
Read the link below for information on how to bind your account.

No, we don't have a discord server. Any discord link you see being posted in the general is probably from reddit and should be avoided.

>FAQ and other important stuff, read this first before asking questions
pastelink.net/aeb5

>English news and wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Non-English wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane/ - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp/ - Japanese

Previous Thread Remember to drink coila in moderation.

Other urls found in this thread:

faculty.virginia.edu/setear/students/japanwc/2.htm
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Getting_Started#For_Japanese_Client_Players
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that this harlot was responsible for the worst war crime of WW2

Hiroshima?

Her actions did eventually lead to Hiroshima, yes. That that isn't a war crime.

I married this harlot!

Touch fluffy tail.

Is it a meme to ask what this meme is referring to now?

>Remember to drink coila in moderation.
You can't tell me what to do.

its becoming one.

the declaration of war to perl harbor was delivered late so burgers say it was a war crime to strike like that

Didn't PH attack was declaration itself?

A) The message didn't even constitute a declaration of war, just an end to negotiations.
B) Documents were delivered in 1999 that show that Japan intentionally never meant to declare war before the attack anyway.

This is a decent overview:
faculty.virginia.edu/setear/students/japanwc/2.htm
The documents discovered later as mentioned by are discussed in it as well (or at least some documents that show Japan were being underhanded; maybe not the same ones).

>PH a war crime
>Obliterating two civilian cities not a war crime
Americunts are so indoctrinated it is beyond funny.

The entire Pacific war was illegal and all japs are part of it and therefore it isn't morally or legally wrong to bomb or burn their cities to dust.

>le atomic bomb war crime meme
More Japanese civilians died from conventional bombing in the Tokyo firebombing then in either of the atomic bombings.

This is oddly enough about as good an explainer as you'll get, going by the word of law approach to things. They broke the rules enough that they wouldn't get to really complain when they were broken against them, basically.
Doesn't make the bombs anyway less horrific, but the explanations for why they don't count as a war crime stand up.
The firebombing was worse anyway, in terms of damage.

>see, these students going through compulsory English classes can speak some English!
Except they can't. Even though English is everywhere in Japan, they see it as nothing more than a fashion accessory. Look, the latin alphabet! Isn't it weird and wacky and cool?
As soon as japs get out of high school every single English word they learned leaves their head. Not that they actually "learn" much anyway. Jap English education involves little else that written memorization tests along the line of filling in one or two missing words, translating a simple sentence in Japanese to a simple sentence in English, and little to no spoken language training.
Add in the fact they're so culturally isolated and dub or translate the few movies/comics/whatever that make it into the country and they have even less exposure and even less reasons to learn English.

Honestly, Japan's disgusting take on English as a language and making it out to be a hip and trendy decoration made me burst into laughter when I read the explanation for why SuperDry, a British clothing company, puts nonsense Japanese on their clothing:
>The company explained to a Japanese television crew in 2011 that they deliberately use simple machine translation to generate Japanese text, and that they are aware that the texts often have no meaning.

Is Duke of York going to rape me? Because it sounds like she's going to rape me.

At this point I think that guy's just trolling, or so close-minded that us telling him otherwise won't help.
Best just ignore him.
I agree with you, btw. The Superdry thing is a good reverse example though.

This is my wife! Any resemblance she may have to cremated ashes is but a coincidence. Feel free to sno- sniff her!

She smells bad.

/hist/ kills the thread again.

I NEED SOME FEEGEES.

Take your feces fetish to Gurochan or something.

It's an acquired taste.

I don't see the reference to shit. I think it's more going with the BeeGees from before.
Or is that the reference? That the BeeGees are shit?

>FEEGEE
>FEECEE
OHHHH. Durr.

Good job, user.

Ded.

>still farming A3
>still no Fiji

I'm going to die here and no one will ever find my corpse.

Cheer up, at least you have something driving you and you're emptying the boxes because of it. I got my Fiji, I cleared EX, it's now just mindlessly farming D3 and it's so fucking dull. I can't handle it.

Why do you need to handle it? It doesn't take much effort

On the flip-side, I have everything I want from the boxes, and have cleared everything. I just need Fiji. You make progress every run, whereas mine is always 0 or 1.
I'm so fucking sick of this. I'm at 15 SRs from A3 now. No idea how many runs, but well over 100, and that's leaving aside the D2 farming.
Will probably give up today or tomorrow; will end up quitting the game if I do this too much longer.

Effort or not it's still extremely dull and time consuming. They made the later chests far too big for far too little reward so you end up having to grind needlessly for dozens of hours. There's no auditorium either so I'm not gaining anything from doing it either experience wise.

Fuck off SanyaP

Well yeah I guess the only thing you get is shikikan exp, but I'm just doing something else while autoing D3, almost emptied all boxes except EX and barely feel it

Yeah, the boxes are a bit over the top. Hopefully they adjust this idea in the future.
Preferred the Metalblood event's shop by far.

fuck this event

I got the purple one in the last 10, good luck

Someone drew all over this cute nameless onahole, how awful.

Holy shit that's so borderline.
No, is that over the line? It's on the line.
I like those lines though.

RIP

>SanyaP so BTFO he sucked a janny's dick so he deletes the img

Please do not lewd Leyna.

Are the gacha planes even good?

What a shame, this one would be safe for posting in 90% of other generals, but not this one, because we have autism.

They're not top tier but they're decent alternatives. They're exactly the same as their regular equivalent damage wise except slower.

Would it? You can see half a nipple. That's probably too much for most places.

Gotta draw the line somewhere, unfortunately that line was across the nipples.

He just wants something to bitch about, it certainly would have gotten deleted in other generals because of the nipple slip.

what are you talking about m8? There's no nipple.

Niizuki's VA better be someone actually somewhat famous and not a midtier eroge VA/complete literal who like they've been getting for how fucking long this is taking.

MODS

Hmmm, it looks like she's been nibbling at her uniform on the right-side there...
I'm sure it's nothing.

Now this is a TRUE test. Let's measure this general's autism.

Oh, you think the other guy just didn't see the nipple, and thought it got banned for the lifted skirt?

how tf do I even get this shit on an american Iphone

You dont.

Your problem explanation is lacking, so first try this.:
>azurlane.koumakan.jp/Getting_Started#For_Japanese_Client_Players
If this doesn't work / or you tried these steps, come back again.

Pretty sure I've spent 300 cubes this event and I still don't have Sheffield. So fucking sick of seeing that chuuni nigger and hearing YATTO AITAA from the little SR shit.

They need to fix the SR pool. It's a fucking mess.

>and I still don't have Sheffield
She's shit anyway.

Seriously. I've had 10 Exeters, 6 Dorshits, 5 Matchless, 4 Yorks, 3 Londons, 2 Houstons, and a few other SRs but not a single Sheffield. I don't think these chinks know what rate-up means because fuck me this happens way too fucking often with limited SRs.

Looks like was right, I need a Jap/CHN ios account.

I'm not as much in as you (maybe 150 cubes), but I've gotten 5 Victorious and no Matchless, with 3 San Diego.
Guess which one I wanted. Didn't track the other SRs, but I got one Sheffield. I would trade you if I could.
The rate-up SR should not be just .25% more likely than the rate-up SSR; that's fucking silly. Would like to see 5% for each, but that's just wishful thinking I guess.

>her face
What does she mean by this?

She sees your SKK-kun.

>Guess which one I wanted.
San Diego of course.

Bismarck fucking when, i need this succubus in my life.

>Level 99 Hood only has 233 HP
Explain this one, bong-bingers.

Hags are old and frail.

Display error, it's clearly meant to be 222/233,666 as seen in the brackets. Old hags are the strongest

make a new apple ID with japan as your region and switch over to that in the app store and you can download azur lane

>tempted to ring another bote
>don't want to be a polygamist
It's a strange feeling

Do it nyaaa.

Why not?

I'm up to 12 wives, I love them mostly equally and I regret nothing.

Because I'd feel bad for my current wife.

She can feel superior to the others for being the first.

私はナンバーワン?

Ace mean numba one.

But then the others would feel inferior for not being first.

Who cares about what they feel?

So this is how polygamists think

Should I pull the trigger lads?

Why would you ruin her?

Not gonna lie, I like big botes.

That's a pretty big positive.
If you're not relying on her massively as is, go ahead and upgrade her. You can always just use a different ship for very difficult stuff. It does really hurt her, but love hurts.

Follow your dick.

Thanks friends. I guess she's staying at home from now on.

Whoever you are I appreciate your kind words, but there is no need to do this.

Some clarification seems to be needed, I only make this post out in the open as there has been shitposting going on using my name for several threads now that I haven't said anything about as I was hoping it would just resolve itself and fade away, but that does not seem to be the case.
I wish to clear this up as this is not my doing, I stopped aggressively shitposting here when most people here seemed to accept that Z46 should be given a real name upon marriage as in-game lore (and love) is more important than history in regards to this very cute and unique German destroyer.

If people here want to discuss why this may or may not be the most appropriate decision in regards to this boat in particular, I am more than happy to talk about it again, but it seems most people here understand why she is an exception and any further talk of it is just wasted time and posts.

All the other Z-class destroyers with the exception of Z23 have names too, which should also be changed upon marriage, but the game is kind enough to give you their historical names right under their serial numbers, so there isn’t any reason to belabor this topic either.

I still lurk these threads occasionally and this seems to be the general sentiment around here and among the Japanese on twitter so I am content with just playing the game and collecting the artwork from pixiv and twitter. Any shitposting in my name is done by bored anons looking to start something, though I imagine this post might also just be adding fuel to the fire which isn't what I want.

This event is garbage by the way and the gatcha reward system for it was a huge mistake. Sheffield won’t come home and that knife eared prick won’t show up either despite only having 50 more rolls to go. I wish I could just give up on the event, but the completionist in me says I need Duke even if she is just a lame elfboat.

Something I just now noticed is that Takao also has animal ears like her sister Atago but they are difficult to see. They are downward and blend in with her hair. It's easiest to see them in this piece of official art.

What was the war crime? Consider me uneducated.

Yeah, she deserves a real name like z-sechsundvierzig and not fizzy or whatever the fuck she calls herself.

>I'm up to 12 wives
>I love them mostly equally
Translation: I don't love any of them at all.

pearl harbor user