/fhg/ - For Honor General

CYMRU AM BYTH edition

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>Season 5 Gear
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308763971748626433/415620805276467210/Apollyon_Event_Gears.pdf

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Things that were changed since launch
pastebin.com/JVAxhAPY

>Multiple hero video guides (outdated, ask your fellow anons)
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
forfashion.draghmar.pl

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8uqE8vBHltw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Warden rework

Remove gampedia next time. Its not updated anymore

friends how are the dedicated servers?

xth for don't forget to thank your healsluts

What do you mean, I heal on point by myself or brush off with second wind

I think theyre okay? Ive been able to parry lights now, but holy shit when it lags, its worse than it was.

so am i supposed to thank the capture points?

how would I do that

>Yesterday had a Nobushi in TYM that, when faced with a 1v3 situation (s-sorry) actually ran around the map resurrecting people nonstop until we turned it around
Gotta say, that was pretty nice.

thank you based soldiers for giving me full HP and stamina with just one Fiat Lux

I need meme images pronto.

>they never played FH with a pocket healer
Sad!

Happy womens day fellas.

Heres to best girl.

ETSIAS!

Good old pre-nerf zone..

One day..

standing on a point does the same thing and it's more comfy

Wrong image.

>Should I give up on storied?(renown order) I'm not getting any luck. Even though I've got over 600 a few time before. I've got from 2 days ago and today taking up 2 slots. It should have been done 2 hours ago
PvAI Tribute with matchmaking off. Someone else suggested it in a previous thread, and it worked for me.

I require fanarts of Highlander and Shaman practicing a sacred union in the woods of a nemeton.

I think i might just stop watching the streams. Didn't watch last weeks or todays.

One of my favorites

Sorry for your shit taste, hopefully you can outgrow it?

Still playing For goner? Heh Ubishills make sure to donate to my patreon btw

I'm not sure if he's looking to the left or the right.

yes

>he doesn't bring the party to the enemy and instead waits like a cuck for someone to remember about his existence

Nobushi a shit.
PK a cute.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH PLAYING SHINOBI
KNIGS JOIN THE WEEBS FOR A FREE NOBUSHI

Why is centurion so goddamned useless outside of duel?

and he died l m a o

>being this delusional
nah im playing, like who you want

Centurion ganks are infuriating in 4v4, though.

>he doesn't post on /fhg/ while he boosts a point

>Centurion
>Useless outside of Duel
Duel is Centurion's weakest mode. He's at his prime in 4v4 modes because like Highlander he shits out unblockables and staggers like no tomorrow.

But he's got low mobility, health, reach and very linear attacks

>"Low reach"
>Sprinting heavy
>Forward dodge heavy
>Kick
>Charged heavy while holding forward on left stick
How are these short range? Also learn to mixup your heavy charges so they're not as predictable.

>Celtic Cross
>an Irish-specific holy symbol
>Celtic Curse
>a blood disorder that Irishmen have a genetic predisposition to

Gee Ubi

>ignores the fact that he was rezzed almost immediately after

Why is Nobushi and Centurion always drawn together?

POST SCOTLAND MUSIC
I CAN'T PLAY HIGHLANDER WITHOUT PROPER MUSIC

Yeah, all things that also make him terrible in duel

>all these fags obsessed with LARPing as some viking faggot
pathetic desu

How to play Cent.

>Learn to master the quick grapple move Centurion has just as you parry someone, it not only drains stamina but guarantees a quick heavy attack
>Learn to bait/confuse opponents with charge heavy cancels into heavy attacks. Very often your enemies will either try and parry an attack that never came which lets you counter parry, or they try and dodge the attack which allows you to guardbreak punish
>Be frugal with your kicks, spamming it over and over is just going to make the enemy more cautious and feed them revenge
>Don't open up with a sprinting heavy/dodge leap heavy unless the opponent is distracted
>Don't be afraid to use light attacks against Assassins, they never expect a Cent to do anything but heavy spam
>In 2+v1 ganks with a tough opponent, sit a few steps back and let the opponent focus on your ally, now charge cancel heavies over and over, this will severely fuck up your opponent because of the constant icon flashing on the side you're on

>celtic curse is a name for genetic tendency to having too much iron in your blood
>in the game HL literally slaps you with a huge SLAB OF IRON too big to be called a sword

Ubi naming choices are fucking prime.

that's a long way of saying you need to be celibate

who's your boostfu, mines is High Fort point C

Gauntlet, point closest to your base.
I just sit there and throw bombs down on B, keeping it forever our

His sprinting heavy, dodge heavy, and kick are all piss easy to dodge/parry.

Now do that in 4v4, which is what we're talking about.

Temple Garden A
>Nice view
>S tier detailed area
>S tier spot to bomb all minions and see the rest of the map clearly too
>S tier spot for controlled ledging
>Only two thin entry spots you can put full of traps

rate my yakuza bois

youtube.com/watch?v=8uqE8vBHltw

I like to mix the factions.

Lawbringer should be able to just deploy Ad Mortem from neutral or at any point in a chain with a heavy by holding the heavy attack button

Also Warden should get expanded chains, and possibly a new unblockable mechanic

Also Cent needs to suck less but I have a bad feeling they think he's working as intended, despite the fact that outside of a groupfight he is the worst hero

Far left is he best. Has minimal armor but still retains the nice tatts. two on the right are a tie for me

>Give LB Cent's unblockable charged heavies

Disgusting Conq mains in this general, I have something to say to you:

You're all my niggas and I love you.

Yeah, this slight change would literally give LB all the offense he will ever need without any further buffs or reworks.

One fucking neutral unblockable and boom he actually has some OOS presence. As of now I literally spam emotes and laugh when I'm out of stamina against a Lawbringer because I know he can't do shit to me anyway.

LB needs an execution where he sticks a bomb on or in an enemy and sparta kicks them away.
Bonus points if it's a bomb shoved in their mouth that decapitates.

What are the most relentlessly bullshit characters in 4v4?

I'm getting salty about raider knees.

>People who treat Tribute like fucking Deathmatch and ignore the objectives

>somebody saved my second OC for this general
Feels good to be home

>let LB soft feint his parrybait heavies into long dong

>my second OC for this general
post the first

What is wrong with people treating TDM like TDM?

Because it's not TDM. It's CTF.

thanks senpai

Would implementing dominion's point system to tribute be a good idea to prevent only the last minute or two mattering?
Every tribute your team has captured gives X points per second and the first team to Y points wins or puts the enemy team into breaking.
Maybe keep the hold all three tributes for 45 seconds win as well.

>When your team is literally uncarryable

storied completed tho

Except it's not. In CTF if you get the flag from the enemy team and bring to your own flag (as long as it's still in your base, uncaptured) you immediately win the round.

In Tribute for 10 fucking hours you literally don't care about flags, you just kill people until it's 30 seconds until the end and then you capture flags. Therefore it's literally TDM.

B-but buffs

The Oracle vision alone is worth nabbing a Tribute for.

Absolutely. If I had to pick one shrine to activate first, I pick the oracle shrine, every time. Global vision is way too valuable.

Look up tir na nog.

literally only wallhack matters

Nah. Shield also makes it take longer for the enemy to take your offerings. Attack buff makes taking enemy offerings faster.

Gourilla you fucking suck.

>tfw devs are trying to invent a wheel with Tribute

Not what I had in mind, but still nice

I don't fucking care if Cent is low tier, he's still obnoxious as fuck to fight against.

Is there a discord? I need to rate my emote autism

I N C R E D I B I L I S

Your tears sustain me.

E T I A M
F U C K O F F please user don't start the shitstorm again

go away

>Should I give up on storied?(renown order) I'm not getting any luck. Even though I've got over 600 a few time before. I've got from 2 days ago and today taking up 2 slots. It should have been done 2 hours ago

See

>Be a Cent
>Haven't captured a single point in 4 minutes
>Have died 3 times and only have one kill from ganking
>Constantly filling the chat with Wow Wow Wow Wow! every time you die
>Finally manage to catch some guy out of stamina and combo him for three fourths of his health
>Immediately start emote spamming and go to Veeky Forums to post about it

how's the game newfriend?There are a bunch of tutorials you can to do learn the parry timing/counter guardbreak if you still can't time them right!

>conq's RAA triggers the fireworks whistle on startup
>loudest rat bastard in the game for the rest of time with the EGSLUSIB emote effect

That's what you think, fuccboi.

ALL OF ROME WILL BE AMAZED AT SUCH VICTORY