Cataclysm
(H) - hades-wow.com/ - Hades - 1x

Wrath of the Lich King
(H) - Sunwell.pl - Angrathar - 2x

/wpsg/ discord server - discord.gg/bSXZw39

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Pf4934FP

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OG0hsixI5L8?t=25
youtu.be/OG0hsixI5L8?t=87
twitch
w
strawpoll.me/15228213
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based felmyst

why did k2 die btw
i made a char on launch but then got bored and now when I come back it's gone

what happened?

Everyone is going to Kronos 3 on March 31st. Mark your calendars.
>VPN ban
>No cash shop/character auction/trade
>No corrupt admins
>No intent of shutting down when Classic launches
>Chinese/Russian populations confined to Light's Hope and Nighthaven
Light's Hope is killing off Lightbringer to make way for their new server, Wangbringer, the first official Chinese realm where they can go full P2W without faggot EU/NA players trying to 'expose' them.

Anyone play on Warmane?

because sub-50 IQ slavs run their server to the ground every time even with all the opportunities in the world.

>what happened

Poor scripting, bugs galore, undertuned for bad slav gamers, and p2w scared people away

Gummy's reply is simply wrong. You can see this easily on prenerf videos, simply go to youtube and search for Gruul list after date and take the earliert video on there. To take basis on Gruul as you bring that up yourself.
>Grow is on a static timer - it's a soft enrage.
>Shatter is probably static, I haven't checked this one specifically, but it would be logical as it's technically a phase even if players don't count it as one, much like KT Shock Barrier is technically a phase change but not seen as such by players.
>Silence is dynamic, also seen on videos easily, by simply watching the timer, often the dbm timer will have been done for a long time before he does his next silence, even when shatter isn't happening.
>Hurtful strike also dynamic, it's again easy to see on videos. I dno why you want proof hand delivered to you, when it's so easy to find.

Here's another example:

youtu.be/OG0hsixI5L8?t=25 shows whirl going off 1-2 seconds before his timer
youtu.be/OG0hsixI5L8?t=87 shows whirl going off several seconds after his timer is up (boss isn't doing anything else at the time, so it's not delayed by geyser or anything like that) twitch dot tv/videos/235230271 This is from Gummy, you can see whirl happening exactly on the timer except when timer comes off during geyser, in which case he will whirl immediately after.

I'd take corrupt admins over honest brain damaged vodka niggers any day.

>CrippleTBC static timers general

Have they fixed pathing or undertuned raids?

reddit...

>(((*DYNAMIC TIMERS*)))

>CrippleTBC is made cause of FEELINGS
HAHAHAHHAHA THE STATE OF CUMMYTRANNIES

>GD has god-tier scripting but is practically dead
>Warmane has a high population but /wpsg/ says it's shit
>Sunwell is run by Poles (nuff said)

Is there literally any decent long-term WotLK server for a casual? I just want to play BGs and do 5-mans with the occasional raid.

glancing blows were fixed. they had the expertise cap at 309 instead of 315. pathing is better. i tested on my hunter and it seems good now but i needs more testing in different areas to confirm, such as dungeons. i only went out in the world, around objects, inside houses, caves and it worked as expected.

[K3 LAUNCH SPECIAL]

With the launch of the PRIMIER K3 vanilla server TWINSTAR is proud to announce our preorder special!
Pre order today to get

•1k starting gold
•Rank 14 gear transmog
•Level 60 rogue on any faction

Preorder soon SPOTS ARE LIMITED

>I know it works because I haven't heard any complaints from GRIZZLY

gum...

coordinated attacks edition?
i want the twinstar shills to leave

is this real?

100%

>its just a small difference friend
>its not perfect but i tried
>im a sick cripple boy feel bad for me
self pity 101

>ignoring actual autist tester who done hours of research and listening to GRIZZLY

JUST

>felmyst
>change in ownership
>3 weeks later
>"we have seen an exponential and unexpected growth"
this image triggers twinstar

Oleg, let me be real with you, choose another boss besides gruul to shill, you've been btfo multiple times and it isn't a good look ya know

>just listen to gummy you can trust him. hes the same guy that doxxes his own players, uses bots to pump up population and pretends his static timers are blizzlike until he is presented with undeniable proof that dynamic timers were used and then falls back on the pity excuse

Why did you put 2 dead guilds in the op?

Imagine spending so much time beta testing and reporting content that you don't even understand, only to have gummy blow you the fuck out on every turn because you're flat out wrong on all your reports. This is the same guy who insisted Gruul was wrong but got btfo twice already

>I should point out that my role in the project isn't as involved as it once was. For personal reasons, I haven't been able to devote as much time as I'd like to.

Am cripple btw

>chinese growth
ftfy

>glancing blows fixed
LIES
>Pathing is better
LIES, the "fix" That got pushed out is to have the pet run through solid objects or just teleport to you

The state of slav servers L-M-A-O

fuck off tranny. make your own gen 200 posts early if you want to force your cringe underage discord guild.

>gummy leaves
>server grows
like clockwork

>my reports

if i wasted that much time testing and the server failed i would kill my self

last webm of his videos btw so enjoy KEK

check the changelog or try it yourself xiao. i understand your pain. losing your server is rough but trust me, felmyst will take you in with wide open arms.

why don't we just play on hellground relaauch with amazing blizzlike mechanics like dynamic timers and invisible beams on netherspite

wow that's disgusting
can't believe people would play on such a corrupt server, I'm gonna ignore all k3 information from now on to avoid the shills

all thoroughly BTFO by gummy in two simple posts
>thinking you can out-autism Gummy
top lel

keep spamming about felmyst. its getting more and more attention. the more attention it gets the more likely he shuts it down. GIVE ME SHUTDOWN DRAMAAAAAAAAAAA

We've come to a point where the shillingis getting out of hand. Cast your votes and if the majority wants them gone IT WILL BE ENFORCED

w w w.strawpoll.me/15227911

>cata server in the op that NO ONE plays
>instant flood of anti-felmyst shitposts
ya okay lmao seems legit

one of the LH admins has definitive proof of whitekidneys corruption and is waiting until just before LH fresh launch to release it, so big drama coming in a feww months

don't click, it's virus! :(

Nice try shill, your time is limited

there are no wpsg guilds on Felmyst, lhg refugees get out.

HOLY SHIT! THE DUDE TIMETRAVELLED BACK TO AND TOOK THE NAME ARES BACK IN 2007 TO JOIN ARES AND MAKE A STUPID MISTAKE TO POST ON HIS ARES ACCOUNT TO FUCK WITH GUMMY!!!!!

BUSTED!!!!

PLAY ON K3 PLEASE, GU-GUM-GUMMY IS A CRIPPLE AND UH MUH LIGHTS HOPE

What are som addons that I can get for atlantiss?

just because there aren't any wpsg guilds because 25 man's on 1x is impossible doesn't mean nobody's playing there friend

>be such a good twinstar shill they name a server after you
wow impressive

If he was working with them from the start it might make sense they used his name for the server tho

nobody is playing on Felmyst - bots and chinks don't count.

Do amerimutts literally never hear the name Ares before they see it on a wow private server?

500IQ

his name contains ares so he must be top dev on ares

or he time travel like he says here

no, it's just shills shilling shills. The only people that even go to wowservers anymore are shills, antishills, and people there to complain about the them. And /wpsg/ is essentially an user shoutbox for leddit so it's much of the same at least until felmyst implodes or k3 launches - then repeat until the LH fresh, etc etc.
There are vested interests in making other servers fail for financial reasons, but that doesn't mean all of the shills are doing it for that reason (some are). A lot of it is just parroting and semi-pro neet shit-posters. Some of the worst shills on wowservers, if you check their history, they are routinely trolling and baiting other subreddits with stupid nonsense.
It's shills all the way down and then 40 year old fat dorks like dawsondaddy commenting on every single post like its their job (because they don't have one). Same for some other names you'll see pop up in every post.

Essentially I'm saying it's all close to worthless and you should ignore it all. Even here.

tfw semi-pro neet shitposter

>mfw reading posts her and on reddit about how reddit is a barometric reader for the average private server player and it looks like Kronos is going to be the next big server!

this guy is right though, it's literally just people shilling each other as hard as possible

A R S E
R
S
E

how many fucking coincidences does there have to be
they are spamming the contents of a leddit thread in wpsg
this is textbook shilling, god damn

strawpoll.me/15228213

emergency poll related to the recreation of /krog/

hurry up and make your containment thread

nobody is rolling on K3, erase it from your calendars. nothing to see here.

k3 fresh warlock - orc or undead? I won't be gunning for rank 14 but I'll do some pvp every so often

So i see it is exactly like atlantiss. Raidloggers guild only?

Well it's 3 months old, what else would it be? See you on something fresh.

I always thought K3 was going to take a good chunk of the population and end up being a 3-4k EU/NA realm, no matter what Light's Hope did, but since they announced plans to merge Lightbringer with Darrowshire/Anathema a month after Naxx releases on Lightbringer, that has changed drastically. They are essentially killing off Lightbringer with the merge and then release of a fresh realm a week after the merge. Outside of raid logging there's no reason to start or continue on Lightbringer unless you're already raiding.

Thus it comes down to K3 vs Light's Hope fresh. I think the merge and impending death of Lightbringer will push most if not all of the EU/NA playerbase to roll on K3. Light's Hope will end up being even more Chinese heavy then it is currently. Nighthaven also has become the unofficial Russian realm. It's a perfect storm if you're looking for a true NA/EU realm with no P2W aspects, history of corruption and a majority of English speaking players.

K3 will end up with 5k~ and will potentially see a pop after Light's Hope fresh releases and the remaining English speaking players realize that its 95% Chinese.

SHILLS
>SHILLS
SHILLS
>SHILLS
SHILLS
>SHILLS
SHILLS
>SHILLS
SHILLS
>SHILLS

Most people on wpsg are server hopping raid logger cucks.
fuck all of you.

there's nothing wrong with raidlogging, or serverhopping for that matter

>you have to log in when there's nothing for you to do
>you have to play on 1 server at a time
/nosg/

fucking autist above me.

At some point you have to come to the realization that WoW is only good for raidlogging, especially private servers.

sorry for asking here but i was off for a while
what happened to vanilla general threads?

imagine leveling so slowly in MMXVIII that you still aren't max level when everyone else is preraid bis, then having the gall to complain about raidlogging

trannies ruined their own general lol

>lights hope announces they will merge all of their realms a month after naxx release (early june)
>they will release a fresh server a week after the merge (mid-june)
>everyone loses interest because lightbringer is going to die and the fresh server may as well be labeled as a chinese regional realm
>k3 releasing march 31st. likely a week or so before launch /krog/ will come about due to hype

Imagine being so selfish that you think being in a guild just means get to 80 and spam pug rdfs to get heroic bis and then raid log.

interesting thanks
i guess nobody even mentions elysium(nighthaven) anymore?

please j-join on sunwell horde side

>g-guys please b-boost me through SM I suck at leveling in a 15 year old game
lmoa

the masses have spoken: /krog/ now

nighthaven is to the russians as lights hope is to the chinese.

Imagine being so lazy that you make everyone else carry you through normals because you were too lazy to do them together

there's not enough people to run most dungeons on felmyst. deadmines, wailing cavern, and zf are the only dungeons people run.

imagine getting triggered from getting called out for spending twice as much time on discord as you do playing the actual game.

>running dungeons on a low pop server
LMAO these are the people who cry for boosts

>playing on a low pop server

why would you run pre-outlands dungeons in bc

>playing on a private server knowing it will get shut down in 6 months when Classic gets a release date

>make your server 1-70 1x
>laugh when people have the audacity to want to do the content

FIX
THE
FUCKING
AUCTION HOUSE
SCRIPTS
YOU
POORLISH
FUCKING
SHIT

>playing on shitty private servers
lmao
>playing private servers when classic is out
LMAO

it's inefficient
I'm sorry not everyone is retarded as you

>giving money to Blizzard™

>stop gearing up at 70 help me run these long inefficient 5 mans xD

>why won't people grind x1 1-70 when I didn't bother to script any of the leveling content
the absolute state of gumbots.

>running dungeons
>running raids
>leveling
lmao get a life you plebs

private servers are too shitty, plus i'm not a poorfag lol

Leveling is a mistake.

anyone playing on Tauriwow MoP? there's an english server but the pop is probably non existant