/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Cuckold cusine edition.

Calls cum-slurpies "steamed dregs" >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Dec 26-29/2017: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png
-Jan 11/2018: Dark Souls 1 Remaster announced releasing May 25
-Mar 6: Bloodborne is free to claim to PS+ members for the month

>Links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-AR calculations: pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/ihd176b.jpg
-Pthumeru: 7hjhf43b
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-Hintertombs: 5x3agiwe
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.pn

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg (embed)
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png (embed)
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png (embed)
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

I

PURGE FILTH

a9t3ivrj Isz frc spelunk
Get the fug in here, pass is bbg

>tfw no bf to play bloodborne with

I didn't mean that. I meant 'respond' both as in taking the time to post knowing some faggot like Alba isn't going to wait, and bothering to help at all being there's a nigh-100% chance of being cucked regardless.

Ringan pls no cuckerino.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't try anyway. I called for a spelunk the other day, glyph and password included, no one came, even Alba.

sammmme

Oh. Yeah, it sucks knowing you might not get in but I’m not just going to stop trying. I got in multiple times last night. At least it’s only one faggot and not three. Those days were shit. The chance of getting in was ACTUALLY 0%

Ringing.

Why don't shaman bone blades work on Watchers?

I died to fps drop I swear

They’d be too easy, I guess.

SLURP CUMMIES TONITE

Where were you when cheaters were BTFO, /bbg/?

>finished arc build 2 months ago
>still not even a single conversion weapon with full korean gems
>mfw

Alright, I got to the Henwick Charnel Lane lantern, but when I went to Hunter’s Dream, it didn’t show Henwich Charnel Lane as one of the places I could travel to.

Check the one of the other 4 tombstones.

How is Str/Arc?
Planning on starting a new play through with Whirligig Saw and Holy Moonlight Sword

Shin, make sure to kill the bell maiden in your world so we don't invade each other.

invading at low levels with a +10 rakuyo is just unfair...

It’s fantastic, my favorite build. Check out the Wheel too.

>untricked Whirli is lame
This is false.

>Cooping Rom

This is suffering, everything one shots you.

i was sat home drinking brain fluid when the messenger write

'beastly idiots is kill'

'yes'

Didn't you guys have a gallery for character sliders or am I thinking of /dsg/?

I've had this game since launch and I still choke fighting brainsuckers

If you're looking for NPCs' sliders, just check Zullie the Witch's youtube channel.

Is a blood stone worth spending 20 vision on or is there a good drop somewhere for one? I actually need 2 atm

anyone want to run around the hunter's nightmare with me? a strength guy and an arcane guy would be preferred

What do your stats look like. I'm definitely going 50 str but don't know how high I should take arcane

Depends on what level you plan on going overall. @ 120 i would do 50/50

get a few hit in then run the fuck away, repeat

yeah i hate them too

Farm the brainsucker boss in jemmjmpi for 1-2 chunks per kill, also free insight (f you don't get the succ of course)

And drop a pass my dude, I've got a arcboi ready

>jemmjmpi
no idea what that is...it's been over a year since I played and just started the dlc. I still have my character though don't worry. and i do need some sonte chunks but i need the final blood stone to level up my weapons to +10

I also need the rakuyo if you can take me there

ok im going to ring the bell in a minute the password will be bbg135

if anyone else wants to join up come on in

One is 45/40 I think, but he’s 120 which is higher than most go. 25/50 (str/arc) lets you use tools and converted elemental weapons, and afaik is better for tricked wheel and tricked HMLS beams. 50/25 lets you use strength weapons and is better for HMLS overall and Boom Hammer.

Ringing.

Ah, it's a chalice thing. You can farm the Upper Cathedral werewolves, too.

Ringing!

bell is ringing here too... i rang before i set the pw though maybe i should ring again

Yes, silence the bell and rering.

Whirligig will gain nothing from arcane so you know, unless you take it to 50 and convert it you’re better off using whirligig with str/skl

i've farmed the werewolves there... they don't drop full blood stones, just shards mostly, i got a chunk once after killing 30 or more of them

Don’t do this, it is not at all worth the time or effort. He’s talking about rocks, anyway, I think

ringing

Their drop rate is pretty bad, yeah, but they do drop chunks. Try equipping Eye runes if you have them, if you don't, Willem up in Byrgenwerth has one, just shank the bastard.

Also, if you get two people for the Hunter's Nightmare, let us know.

He mentioned 20 'vision', that's chunks

>This hunter in amelias room

This is the hardest fight in the base game, what the fuck

Eye increases drop rate, but not rarity rate. I don’t think it’ll help when the beasts also drop shards and twin shards

im at the light waiting for the arcane guy still... just chillin right now

i think i have the eye... even with that it takes a lot of kills, although i have lots of shards now

i meant the full stone blood rock

Keep in mind that he can't leave the Cathedral, you can use that.

This is incorrect

>im at the light waiting for the arcane guy still
Arcane guy is ringing at the Hunter's Nightmare, you set to worldwide?

And Blood Rocks cost 60 insight, you gotta buy them or hope for a drop from chalice bosses

That's cheesy though.

If he doesn't play fair, why should you?

He deserves it because he's a cuck, he also basically just walks into charged R2s

ah, my bad

im at the hunters nightmare bell, worldwide, bell rung, pw bbg135

Suppose.

haha my bad dude, i thought i was online but i have to update my ps4 FML

just gimmie a few minutes

I didn't even know we had an invader.

kek, I was waiting for at least 5-10 minutes. surprised that worked

Go for it dude

ringing for real this time

ok , if one more wants to join go ahead, ill wait a cpl minutes

Damn I forgot you invaded

Alright, next round of attempts to beat horsey. I need someone to help my underleveled character beat Ludwig to the the Moonlight early. This time I've found the second lamp so I don't have to run though a field of fuck every time.

Pass is bbg13

Oh so weapons either scale off of physical OR arcane, not both? I guess I'll probably go 50 strength and 15 arcane for spells

>that cheeky note
Upboated.

Some scale off both, like Tonitrus, boom hammer, mlgs

Tentacle Cone and Wingspan Wonder, I'm around for the next 5 or so hours if you want to crack on with layer three.

Thanks for the spelunk fellas, dungeon was mediocre but still fun

Like said some are split, and often time tricking a split weapon will change the scaling distribution. I’m guessing you’re talking about how every weapon has some arcane scaling, and yeah that only applies if you have an elemental gem slotted. You can see that it’ll change the damage type and it’ll scale with arcane.

ringing. what level are you?

Yeah it was pretty meh to be quite tbqh. Thanks for hosting m8.

What twink builds do you guys like? I was thinking of skl with saif and cane, or blt with the letter and bow

I can't play Bloodborne until I can make a face I'm not embarrassed of.

I decided to not do it right now. I need to be a Nintoddler and watch the direct right now

anyone up for running through dlc?

yes, i just killed that one boss to get the holy blade and the beasthunter saif, now i need the rakuya if you want to help me with that

bbg135

I'll join you. First lamp? Pass?

You can ring in the hallway right after Ludwig if you want

I have one skill build, one arc build and one wheel build at BL43. All three are fun, wheel with flat arc gems probably does the most damage though. Depending on how good you are at avoiding damage you should aim for around 30 vit

wisdomtooth

Too long, make it wisdomto .

Has there been an uptick of posters here since the ps+ release?

>silverbeast and watchers and brainsucc are all layer 1 bosses
>there will never be a multiple madman bossfight

Yes, but that’s actually a good thing

it wont let me ring the bell in that area for some reason, trying the hallway now

Totally forgot about wheel twinks, thanks. Yeah I have one at 43 around 20-25 vit. It’s not as bad as I thought it’d be, but the end of the chalice slog was pretty painful.

For better and worse, yeah

It sucks when there are several perfectly good gank rooms in the layers themselves, 6 scourge beasts and 5 succs is harder than most layer 1 shit bosses.

>ywn fight elder and descendant at the same time

Any secondaries on the wheel build or do you just stick to the wheel?

Damn that binch was double-shooting her blacksky

want to try that again?

Yeah, those arcane blasts hit damn hard. Ringing in the hallway again!

crush all vermin

I have a flat arc gemmed amy arm too which also does quite high damage and is fun with its amazing range and meme R2s. Since you have 20 str for wheel you can use all strength weapons quite effectively. The flat arc setup also works on burial blade and bom although probably not as well since they’re skill weapons. However if you’re farming for blunt% + flat arc for wheel you’ll end up with a lot of phys% + flat arc gems, so you might as well stick them in something.

up for research hall as well?

That sounds fun as fuck, thanks user

Look on the ground for raised tiles, those are the traps

Have you tried putting heavies on skl weapons on that character?