Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Zwwk5uz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

noice

first for murder all elves.

>3 hours and 25 minutes

xth for COUSIN OKRI

>failed to create steam lobby

Rattos did nothing wrong. Stop genociding them.

>5 minutes

Is V2 playable with pubs or is it a nightmare?

86%, 5 minutes remaining

yes. mixed bag though. just tell them how to manage hordes and stuff and they learn.

Daily dose for the release

>tfw 10 minutes left

smuganimegirl.jpg

>1011 posts before new thread
I'd like to see those faggots over at /fgoalter/ beat that

sometimes the lobby goes down in 5 minutes, sometimes you get a monster team and just farm emperor's chests, so as playable as any other game

3 minutes

In v3 we are going to go to Ulthuan to fight alongside high elves against dark elves and skaven. There will also be npcs to fight alongside with and you can give them orders.

You heard it here first.

Holy Sigmar, bless this shitty general

Reminder Bright Wizards are the best wizards

PRESS F2 TWICE AND THEN ESC TO SKIP THE TUTORIAL

go nigga, go

Post maymays shitters

6.3gb DONE BOYS

>they think they'll be able to play

Just like any other multiplayer game. Most are worthless shits. Finding a competent team is like a unicorn.

sorry to break this to you, but it's going to be age of shitmar.

>BRAPocalypse Now
>Budweiser Asscheek-spreader
>even more incompetent version of Thanquol
>Queer Headgiver wannabe
These are your bosses for tonight.
Say something nice about them

>giving orders to npcs
Nice headcanon. We will fight undead in V3 manling.

fear not lads, the waif is back

That wizard is commiting suicide

>no option to preload

FUCKING WHY NOT

>THE DWARF I SHALL MISS THE MOST

shotouts to the one asshole spear skaven that will sneak up your teams back during a horde and down 2 people

Discord for finding groups. No degenerates.
discord.gg/Zwwk5uz

>yfw you really want to enjoy grafics, but you have to play on lowest due to shit pc

disgusting

>Discord for finding degenerates. No Groups.
Fixed

Drakegun better not get fucking nerfed

Shoutouts to rats who still hit you after you've sent them flying with your shield.

Ironic, considering anyone who uses discord for generals is a degenerate

Yeah, if you're a faggot.

To think Kruber trusted this one eyed nut-job.

Rember to instantly report all discord posters.

Fuck off.

Never really fucked with Sienna before, whats good for her?

>not missing the smallest target and most enduring ally of man

>Time left : 9 hours

>orange items update with cool names

My long bow is now called "Antlersong"

Didn't you enjoy the beta?
Same, can't even crank up those blood decals without it freezing me to death during a horde or at the beginning of Empire In Flames. Hope they improve the optimization soon.

He looks like a dwarven version of Köksal Baba.

>Saltz Zealot with a morning star

I flail the everlasting shit out of the rats.

is slayer jump still an old ranger trick?

>set game to fullscreen in the launcher
>it's now in windowed instead
Well done Fatshark

Now try it with the falchion, hear the call of Khorne.

Oh my sides

Welp, it's time for this general to go into cryo-sleep for a few hours while we all play. You guys with toaster connections should keep this alive.

It's always broken for me whenever I tab out, thankfully alt+enter works just fine.

OH NO NO NO

IT SAID 5 HOURS BEFORE

GONNA STAB

Always something in store...

>Köksal Baba

you know what to do.

Deepest Lore: Bardin's not even a Slayer, he's only wearing a Slayer costume as a Ranger disguise / camo
>but why doesn't he use ranged weapons
he IS the ranged weapon now

>game finishes updating
>have to do the prologue again
mildly annoyed

>19 gig patch

What the fuck. How was there 19 gigs worth of shit they had to fix?

>That feel when my download just stopped 20 minutes ago and won't start back up.
WHY?

So can anyone post the changes to talents, skills, and passives? At least the descriptions on the talents page in the inventory screen. Plebbit is saying they've changed a bunch of passives to where there's only a single passive instead of multiple, like bardin ranger only getting ammo drops instead of the other shit.

Maps you fantastically dense mineral.

Any chance they have a patch notes list to show what character changes were made from beta to live?

Was just about to post this. Fuck I don't even wanna play right now, I just want to go through my inventory and shit.

The game released today you fucking dingus.

19 gigs of ALL THE OTHER MAPS you insufferable dildo

behold, the devastating """""cleave power""""" of the spear that needed to be nerfed

What FoV are you boys rolling with?

95 here

The whole reason there are no number by number patch notes is that there essentially are so big changes to the core system to address what we've learnt from your glorious beta testing that it would be completely nonsensical. We haven't only changed the numbers, we've changed the system that uses the numbers, so stating the numbers used would be pointless as it wouldn't really tell you anything, just be a gigantic wall of text. Hedge (with help from our designers) has tried his best to sum up how the new system works.

The second reason there are no detailed patch notes is that essentially everybody at the company have been 100% working hard to get all the bugfixes, tweaks, features and reworks into the game in time. Working on detailed patch notes is time consuming and would take people away from working on the game. People have literally been working around the clock the last weeks, shirking sleep and personal time to get everything done in time for this release. We are a small indie studio, we don't have a huge PR team sitting rolling their thumbs, we essenatially have Hedge, whom has been working day and night helping users who have had trouble getting the game running and passing on bug reports to our developers. So with that said, I understand that you are dissappointed, I just hope you guys at least understand that it isn't out of malice, neglect or laziness that there are no detailed patchnotes. We really wish we had them for you, but working on the game for this release date was more important for us.

Fatshark doesn't do patch notes apparently

>disk usage
Is this your first steam game?
It's unpacking

Disgusting, that rat got one-shot

80 because it's vertical, not horizontal.

19g patch on release day is pathetic.

>Working on detailed patch notes is time consuming
having people write down a single line of text into a shared document explaining whatever work they just finished is soooooooo time consuming right enough

The misc stat bonuses don't appear on the hero overview but they're on the character sheet. Ranger still reloads faster and has 2x ammo

>patch
nigga that's the rest of the game

>what are nine more maps

>Is this your first steam game?
No, I'm just stupid. I should of been more observant, at least you taught me something today.

They nerfed IB's passive?
>- Passive ability: Gromril Armour
>Completely absorbs one his every 20 seconds.
>Reduced damage taken.
>Increased stamina.
>Increased stun resistance.
Now it just does the first thing.

you're mentally handicapped

yeah I agree unironically its ridiculous

And the normies will eat this shit up.

p much. should've been a preload.

Get cucked rock-loving manlet

read

I'm at character level 20 and my highest equipment is 76. Am I getting painfully unlucky or is this normal? It feels low

Neat, thanks

Only looked at elf so far
>Waystalker
Health regen only works below 50% health
Talent for 50% ammo return on F is now 20% ammo return

>Handmaiden
Talent that gave +10% power and -5% attack speed now gives +15% power instead of 10%
The dodge talent increases it by 10% (IIRC it used to be 5%) And that's pretty much it, fuckin nothing there

>Shade
I don't see any changes except I THINK she used to have a talent that gave her 25% more power when holding a grim, and now that talent only gives 15% more.

>nerfing Waystalker because of recruit shitters whining
>barely buffing Handmaiden at all and actually nerfing Shade

Did Huntsman Kruber get nerfed too?

Tell me this is fake.

Stop playing at recruit lmao what I don't even..

Oh...well thats just bizarre. Glad they kept em though.