twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gc totems

nice league poetards

*mines

Patrician OP

What about frostbolt totems
Or other spell totems
I just want to throw books at things until they die

Does anyone have a good lab runner build for jug? Im switching off tectonic slam today

Just go and push her to 90 now. Soon you will realize your mistake and never ever worship anyone but the goddess.

stop playing the league until ggg do something

>PC broke
>Couldn’t play this season
But it was a bad season, right? I didn’t miss much?

streamer know as Project PT wasn't incorrect

6th day of non stop doctor farming in shaped burial chambers in full on mf gear, not even exalt drop
how do ppl do this aaaa

If GGG were to go back to a 4-month per league cycle, with maybe a 1-month race overlapping at the end, would that make you guys feel better?

>Monster's density gutted
>Map drops gutted
>Sextants gutted
>Zana's mods items gutted due to beast crafting
>Dupe recipe that everyone-and-their-mothers-knew-from-day-one-would-be-broken gutted
So how exactly are we making any money in this travesty of a league?

You are not missing anything, league is pretty much normal with shittier essence crafting
Just farm lvl 40 areas and do the unique belt recipe lmao

But seriously though, it's total bullshit that you get fucked if you weren't on to take advantage

They best solution is to reintroduce the mechanic the same exact way, except fix the shaper/elder items bug and delete the duped shaper/elder shit

Then the worst possible outcome is bases, lab enchants, fusings, and 6 links are cheap for a league

But I'm sure they'll just fuck it up like they did with the nets because they've gone fully fucking big game dev tier retarded. They'll reintroduce the mechanic gutted and not delete anything, nor ban the people abusing the obvious shaper item bug

interesting... now I want to see how fast we can get the avian aspect to cycle

It's fine, it's only a worse essence league without the whole atlas rework that came with it.

Monster density is the same as it always was, just not bloated by Abyss or Breach anymore.
>but how do I make munies now
Play SSF and earn your currency.

Whatever they do they need to take a fucking chillpill
They're rushing out content with no thought about it
They need to fucking just stop for a little bit, rerelease legacy to shut everyone up, bring back the race season, give us our fucking permanent Endless Ledge and then spend like 4-5 months making a new league and actually test it.
Fucking hell, this company is so mindboggling retarded, how can they get away with this shit for so long

Post your comfy grinding music:

youtu.be/6XIlNP-c4Ds

They can't slow down, how will Chris afford his Black Lotuses otherwise?

Help a shitter out

~ How much is this worth?

well the idea was lightning arrow, didn't wanted to go ice again (tried it before abyss)
changed bow but not sure if i'm slower or faster with it
Build is supposed to be like this pastebin.com/Hd6nw7Qm

three fiddy

>give us our fucking permanent Endless Ledge
No one is asking for this.

Literally a couple tweaks would completely fix the league

They need like an extra week and force every person on staff to devote a day to playtesting

The timer buff to the nets was enough, the necro nets were unnecessary and stupid. The crafting is fine as is, even with how good it is, minus the shaper bug. Literally just reimplement it exactly and up all beast chance x5

>mfw i am considering starting to bot for irl $ because the past 3 leagues are garbage and the game isn't getting better
>mfw currency prices will start to deflate even more because the game is shit

>t. didnt play before atlas

everyone

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DOES WHIRLING BLADES GET FUCKED UP AT HIGH ATTACK SPEEDS

>It's important to note that links are meant to be kept, this isn't a bug, however they completely overlooked how easy it is to do the recipe for how powerful it is, so even without the actual bugs (like it duping elder/shaper bases, enchants) it was ridiculously broken and a decent amount of people made insane gains from it.
The only oversight is the enchant staying on both which clearly isn't a bug based off their posts. I do find it funny the tool tip says no elder/shaper, but still accepts it that's most likely an oversight of nobody implementing it at the last minute. Everything else is who cares a couple weeks into the league.

In a week we'll see people complaining about how broken the magic imprint is with jewels

>get killed crafting
>well I'll try again I guess
>all my monsters are gone

That's really stupid.

I played every league since 1.3, and players have it very easy nowadays when it comes to reaching 100 (even post lvl 95+ exp nerf), so don't give me any complaints about monster density when it's essentially been the same forever for 3 leagues in a row. Some individual maps do get implicitly nerfed at the discretion of GGG, but the shit ones you don't care about running? they're packed.

really is, you're talking about the fact you're allowed to play the same char in league after dying right?

Fair point. Maybe deepening my devotion should be the primary focus for the rest of the league (and the leagues to come).

kek

>been the same forever for 3 leagues in a row
hmm yes the monster density has been the same ever since the game turned into shit, i wonder what the connection could be there...

Not exactly the same thing as saying the density was GUTTED this league, which outs you as the newcomer or a liar.

Dear anime posting breachtard, can you please get a trip so i can filter you

I'm gonna go play in the Bestiary league now and buy both supporter packs.

i want to eat tarke cat's ass

What's the best ascendency for RF?

J U G G

i'm not the person you responded to who said that, i said the game has been trash for the past 3 leagues

and they did gut density this league you retarded newfag, what do you call adding a limit to sextants after implicitly gutting the density in every map since atlas was released?

One thing I've noticed recently is the trend of the playerbase/reddit to complain that the current league mechanic/bosses are not "rewarding" enough as if that was the sole metric of which a league's success should be judged. Bestiary might be shit, but it's not shit because beasts don't average 1 exalt per recipe, no more than Beyond/Invasion was shit because they didn't shit out exalts and 6Ls. Fucking hell, what happened to enjoying a league because it's challenging/engaging (or not) instead of being above/below the expected 20c return per map.

There's a common misconception in the community that our balance team doesn't play Path of Exile. They actually do play it, a whole lot. We have people with level 100 hardcore characters, multiple famous community members who have come to work for us and you may not even know it. The minimum requirement to join our QA team is 1000 hours of PoE experience, and we still turn people with that prerequisite away if they're not good enough at the game. Our design, balance and QA team are experts at Path of Exile.

jugg if you are a pussy ass bitch and want to die of boredom
occultist if you want to go fast and keep your adrenaline high all the time

they literally said they buffed monster density in maps you utter fucking retard

People just want to make the big bucks and call it quits in a week or two. It sucks man.

there can be only one

>The most important component of an ARPG has somehow become "muh economy"

This game was doomed from day 1, wasn't it?

yeah just like they said they were gonna rebalance ES and damage over time and bring back more chase uniques?
lmaoing @ your life newfag

How do I get to red maps faster?

There's people who're already running Shaper and I'm just now getting into T4s

For that matter how do I ramp up my income at the moment now that I can no longer sell sextants for mad profit?

this is why you should play SSF, go back at the roots of what made PoE enjoyable in the first place

the biggest issue with the league, desu, is that the beasts are way too rare
I've ran a ton of maps and I only see a red beast every 2-3 maps, its pretty lame
with things like abyss and harbinger you'd see like 2-3 every map, but in here its the opposite, idc about the recipes, I just want the league mechanic to exist
especially since the red beasts are the ones that actually make useful recipes, since the 1 mod rares just make garbage

they did all of these things. are you well

Just do it. You will thank me for it later.
And don't forget to kneel while showing your devotion to her.

I'm playing with friends and we're disregarding trading for the league with other people. It's a blast, literally don't give a shit after making 400ex per each league previously. Having 10x the fun.

try loocking at this pastebin.com/JzhfPUHe i got you some more damage for the same life and less used nodes. I doubt it will go too far but try with different gems and use lightning arrow for clear and a 4l barrage for single target (at least to start upgrade them to 5l if you find a cheap armor like zodiac leather) also try herald of thunder ad remove that added cold. use curse on hit + assassin mark too for more crits, add the lightning aura too (or whatever gives you the most damage) you will be fine with 75% reserved mana. Pick an atziri flask (the unique that gives more chaos damage) they are cheap

The attack time can be faster than the delay between initial animation and actual start of movement. When it moves you it sets your character speed to zero so you can't attack from inside the whirlygig phase, which stops the animation for the second attack but when it sets you back to your normal speed it finishes the second one complete with actual move phase.
Basically, click faster than the attack/cast.

The complaint is mostly about there is no reward now.

I do believe most of the crafts are shit as well. The top players are
>reroll unique
>unique craft
>beast portals
>aspect skills
Which are all fine, but the common recipe of craft rare [item type] with [mod] is trash. It has insane variance and is far worse than an essence. It'd be a completely different story if you can do multiple recipes on a single item.

I don't get what all the currency hoarding does to help people enjoy the game. You can do all the content without mirror-tier gear anyways.

you're not even getting a (You) for this one

>2278 regen
What?

Mostly e-dick waving, but also a lot of it allows you to maximize your builds to their fullest potential which is kind of fun.

It's what happens when you cater to the casuals

If you weren't around during the decline of wow ~after burning crusade, it has all the same exact signs.

Reused, uninspired content with some exceptions. Welfare gear. Easier access to better gear and content. Overall difficulty down. Emphasis on damage rather than defense. Gating removed. Endgame easier to reach by anybody who cares. Increases in damage creating balance problems. Decline in community quality. Unnecessary nerfs. Larger emphasis on the meta, but players just copying the meta, a la dunning Krugerish effect. Overpromising underdelivering

Buckle up for disappointment lad, it's death by inertia because a company growing smaller for it's own benefit essentially won't ever happen for reasons I won't go into

I do play SSF, but I hate that it's effectively ignored as a mechanic. Spending weeks hunting down your last lab challenge sucks donkey balls. Most fun I've had recently was Harbinger, because I could actually go places on the atlas. But when nothing changes skill wise, I just have to ask myself why I'm not playing those characters in dedleague.

I haven't played in years. Everything past Act 3 is new to me.

I'm going to play SSF. What are some easy builds I can start with while I ease back into things? Are Spark totems still gud?

>Spark totems still
no they nerfed the shit out of them, the closest you can get to them is frostbolt totems

Is it worth spending 5c on a vaal haste?

Harbringer was a godsend for people that didn't want to spend 50 hours in poetrade asking others for maps. shame they only kept annulment orbs.

where do people make money from lab runs, chests or enchants?

also, is it worth opening silver chests?

clips.twitch
.tv/SuspiciousFineWolfTTours

hey boys~~~
OwO

Both, silver not worth. Just get darkshrines and argus + keys

Totems are ironically pretty good again this patch because they buffed ascendancies (read up the wiki page on that, I ain't explaining shit) that focus on totems this patch. Spark totems are trash, pick literally any other spell if you want to progress in the story without too many bumps. I'd recommend starting Templar (ascending into Hierophant) since he's the closest to Ancestral Bond and has a lot of life to grab so there's no complicated switch mid-game or respeccing to do.

There's a major difficulty bump by the end of a4/a5 for new or returning players, so go slow and focus on defenses rather than damage. And play softcore. a5/a10 boss is pretty unforgiving if you're unfamiliar with the new difficulty.

>le thicc jugg meme

redditard spotted, life-based rf is garbage compared to lowlife

too skinny
face doesn't resemble scion
no ass

you forgot >no futa dick

i would tear a hole on those leggings, lay her down face down ass up, and plow her so fucking hard jesus fucking christ you have no idea

>Cosplayers
Gross.

shavs unliked is 10ex right now, also uberdan did shaper just fine with jugg

Good to know, thanks lads!

reminder, GGG did nothing wrong, and for all its flaws Bestiary is still one of the best leagues in a while in concept

reddit/poeg just doesn't like it because they've been coddled for too long with breach+abyss type of leagues, loot/xp showers and free monster density

>3dpd
>twitch whores of all things

I like the concept too but it lacks about a months worth of polish, balance and fixes.

...alright, just need to pick between caster/melee and I might as well go for it.
And of course, on knees, ready to serve and obey the Goddess is the only way I'd dream of playing.

Still, jugg isn't anywhere near the best ascendancy for rf in any scenario, unless by best he meant cheapest

nice game poebabs

Real comedian there Tyrone

>people on Reddit defending how easy it is to flood the market with 6ls because finally the league is "rewarding"
Yes because using one recipe to dupe 6ls that you already need to have and tanking the value of a high end item is the same as building progression toward a unique encounter like in breach or crafting a good item to use with the many different essences

>staff tec jugg

why the fuck did i do this

It's cheap enough to be able to do shaper and facetank him. It's a good runner up , obviously if you have currency guardian is the king of rf.

OriathanLivesDontMatter

>beast crafting mats dont follow you across characters
why though?

youtu.be/41HfGSgjk7w
ONE

Easiest build would be essence drain contagion and then eventually going deaths oath

Easily the laziest build in the game that does a decent amount of damage without much gear autism

>the absolute state of wh*tes

Who cares, 6ls are easy for a league, how terrible. It's not like they're fucking rare anymore lmao