/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[E Pluribus Unum Release]
Fifth Singularity: North American Myth War E Pluribus Unum
Release date: 2018-03-15 7:00 UTC
Like and Share on Facebook for up to 10 Quartz
www facebook com/FateGO.USA/videos/1137040129785352/

>[Singularity Pickup Summon]
Period: 2018-03-08 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC
Fuyuki, Orleans, Septem, Okeanos, and London will be featured.
Each rateup will feature story locked servants from said singularity.

>[Half AP Story Quests]
Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC

>[Half AP Training Grounds]
Period: 2018-03-08 04:00 - 2018-03-15 03:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytRIFx1W4D4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how big is you redditman folder? xD

fuck footniggers

The night is short. Tomorrow I will not see the sun rise.

>people are actually posting in the early footnigger thread

Who else has Astolfo as their waifu? XD btw anyone here like DDLC

Say something nice to this lancer

blown the fuck out

>Delete feetnigger thread
>Force people to use the facebook tier meme thread
Bravo Janny

win

based undertalebro

>literal faggot meme thread stays up
Thanks mods

When will this not be true?

/alter/ is a meme gen

kill yourself faggot poster

FOOTNIGGERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

She has pretty hair

I'll stop complaining about quartz the day I get the one character I want.

Her body is soft enough for a sword to pierce through like butter!

it was the only thread up, did you really want to post in a ban evaders thread?

Post autism

>getting so mad about feet you would rather post in a literal faggot facebook meme thread
As expected from anti-feet niggers

I swear I've seen this post ten times and I still have not deciphered its meaning.

Why is Attila an autist anyway?

Let our powers be combined!

what is jannu doing

friendly reminder Bazzet got her brains blown out the back of her skull by a Zabaniya

youtube.com/watch?v=ytRIFx1W4D4

Golden Millenium Tree doesn't seem super good, is it actually good?

Saber Class gives Autism EX

Why are gameplayfags so obsessed with Horta when pic related is better in most situations?

Someone asked for it last thread

with /alter/ it's always a choice between two evils

puffy

Do i really have to level the skills? Those mats look so pretty on my list.

>raita

>dunno.jpg
>not "cumbrain medb.jp"
one job user

Sneks.

benis condrol please :DD

Yes. Skills are worthless if not leveled.

>gayfags

I don't think you know what a gameplayfag is.

6 days till execution, make sure to have your neck clean for the stream.

Raikou is made of plastic compared to Horta. The whole gimmick of Jeanne Alter is that she shits out damage comparable to a berserker, yet she doesn't die like a bitch. Raikou is an odd exception though, given the absolute bullshit skills she has.

B-but my 40 gears

OH NO NO NO NO

You don't deserve those gears.

I always wondered just how much information the Holy Grail gives you anyway. Theoretically it gives you enough to function in society, but... most of the time it doesn't really seem that way, or its just the bare minimum like the Grail read out a history textbook to everyone to get them all caught up.

This isn't just things like "I don't know how to work a DVD player". This is shit like "Hey Waver, show me a world map because I don't even know what the world is like yet"

I would rather post in any other thread than this literal facebook tier faggot meme thread. Also given how retards like you call everyone they dont like reddit, spic or discord I doubt anyone as actually ban evading either. Kill yourself, gayspammer.

>Want redman, Artoria or Herc since I have neither
>Finally fail to my urges and do a 10 roll
>Got Herc
Hell yeah.

>slo;;rys

Someone redpill me on Nightingale. Looking at her stats she SEEMS alright? Attack stat is low for a berserker, but still high enough I guess. But her buffs seem pretty good, plus she can heal. Theoretically she'd hit slightly less hard than your regular gold berserker but survive longer? Not having a damage dealing NP is kinda iffy but her NP ain't bad at all.

R-Redman?

Tell me, Albert shills, what is this expression trying to convey?

Will I win if I show Jalter my love through a couple of SQs?

congrats
welcome to bond hell

A-are you okay?

Okay, I'm aware that Rin is useless at technology and all but how can you not fucking know what the internet is?

did night crawling really happen outside Japan

Her gimmick lies in her skills. The fact that she does 50% bonus damage to all servants is big, along with 3 turns of 50% buster up. She also has good survival skills thanks to her NP, her heal, and her third skill giving defense against servants. By far her biggest use though is being a poor man's Merlin. She can give Jeanne Alter or Gil the 3 turn buster buff, which is a major boost for them.

Great heal and buff. She can be used in pseudo stall teams and makes for a good support that is also able to dish out some damage. That being said, she isn't actually all that great.

how mad would you be if the stream was actually good? It's not going to happen, but still, missing out on shitposting material would make me pretty miffed.

I'm not even going to bother watching it this time, and I don't know why other people are. I hate the ironic culture that has developed. So many people know the stream is going to be terrible and meme ridden, but are going to watch it anyway just so that they can complain about it. Any relevant information will be immediately summed up within an hour of the stream ending. I can save myself listening to their trash. The first stream is absolutely unbearable.

There's a chance Yuu will come to America

Gameplayfags collect all the strong servants since all servants have their own things going on for getting things done, if I had to choose Jeanne Alter over Raikou it would be because she doesn't rely on trait matching or has to worry about dying when everything is neutral damage and having a panic invincibility is ok too, I guess she can also easily pick up stars and crit for the same amount another servant with their niche would

I'm not a mommyfag.

Rin is retarded. She locked herself in a box for three days and didn't realize she had a cellphone with her

I know, user. I just like hoarding stuff. Being a lucklet helps a lot too.

What the fuck did he do to scare off the VAs forever like this?

user, I think that's just how her face looks.

What the bloody fuck, I meant to type >skillets but I somehow managed to fuck it up this badly

EXECUTION!?

The way I understood it is that it's giving them basic knowledge of technology and modern social norms. Just enough info so that they're not going "what the fuck is a car/gun/airplane etc" and dealing with situations the way they were done back in their day, ie kidnapping and raping someone as a form of courtship, or murdering someone as punishment for stealing pocket change.

So Yagyu isn't a shitty chuuni like Mirai, it seems. Her eye actually is different under the patch.

It's okay. I know and i'm sorry for being a filthy skillet. Please don't scare me like that again.

Shh...let him keep thinking the way he does.

I want to roll the fucking gacha fuck

Hikage > All

Uh...user?

I wan to fuck a ninja.

honestly who even gives a fuck when everyone is inferior to Haruka anyway

who are some servants that would have EX+++ luck?

trapfags are the worst kind of trash

Guys, was it a good decision to have used 12 hearts on Stheno's skills? 7-counterfeits have good heart drop rates right?

Taiga

One roll every now and then couldn't hurt.

rasputin, or maybe thats just battle continuation

possibly pt barnum,

Are you perhaps in the wrong thread, user...? But that does raise an interesting question about Yagyuu's demon eye

>Shiki thinks Yagyuu is sealing some kind of ninja art inside her eyepatched eye, wants the eyepatch for herself
>Yagyuu explains the eyepatch is just a way for her to honor her sister, she doesn't actually have anything in her eye
>Her ultimate ninja art is that there's totally fucking something in her eye and giant tentacles lash out from it

So is Yagyuu a master liar, an idiot, or completely oblivious?

>Bryn bond level 5 line
Jesus christ you guys weren't kidding about her madness. I love it.

You can thank the mods

am I in the right thread?

>tfw saving for DUDE

I hope I'll have enough. Been saving since Valentines burned me.

Every thread 'till she's out

Taiga