Operation Bittrex Adds XBY OBAX thread #1

>step one

Submit request via enhanced user account

>step two

Contact Founder and Main Dev of Bittrex personally

>step three

waiting game

So far i have one response to please submit via email for review, since i have already done so , we get closer.

Will keep in touch with updates

Other urls found in this thread:

borzalom.hu/static-list.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for moon mission

Bittkeks

Mooning hard as we speak.

about to touch 400

Even though I'm a poorfag, I was able to buy 30k XBY when it was at 275 yesterday, now it's almost at 400.
We moon mission now.

Bittrex Mission just got closer

one thing they care about it DEMAND

We're not ready for it yet lads. We need website up and running and static nodes working. Give it a month. The last thing we need is to damage XBY's reputation by getting it on a major exchange before it's ready.

This.

Pace yourselves lads. This is the long game.

it will never be ready fag. posw looks like gold compared to this shit

Em, guys, can i bey XBY for only 300 dollars? It's all that i have for investing right now.

kek, we are higher than posw's market cap at word of mouth alone, no professional logo or website and a shitty announcement thread OP. It's price is solely the result of word of mouth about the tech.

Dev's have just hired a professional designer to handle marketing aspects and get a professional website/wallet. Big investors are going to come in then this coin is going straight to the moon.

buy bitcoin and send to yobit.net and buy xby

Now THIS is shilling I can get behind

So you doubt XBY

If it is as good as they say then why would that even matter?

i know you're meming but imagine if it hits bittrex while still not having a website, investors may decide to look up xby, see the lack of solid marketing then decide not to invest

we need to maximize profits at all points lads, and if that means postponing the moon journey for a few weeks then so be it

alot of people avoid yobit, all this volume based on word of mouth, when companies spend there whole time with branding buit offer no product they fail, xby offers a great product, this wont fail. branding comes later, and that worls fine

Bogdanoffs always pick a winner

>all this volume based on word of mouth

yobit bots speak to each other?

HAPPENING

moonman is literally a random nobody who lives on slack. I know buy the rumor, sell the news bla bla........ but you might as well take rumors from an user at Veeky Forums if your gonna believe that. And I have a stake in XBY.

Touch down, reponse has been made and soon they will review.

>inb4 wait for network to be ready

If we start the vetting process now, by the time it matters it will get listed swiftly rather than having to wait another month.

>inb4 but he mArketing the new logo.

Yes they will catch up by then too.

>inb4 what if the network breaks when statics are turned on.

Well then, someone has no confidence in xby

You dont know shit you cuck

Status update : He grows stronger

why are you going behind the devs backs when they hanve said its not ready for bittrex yet

this isnt going behind anyones back, its a request to bring awareness.

No one but the dev will do any kind of interview or chat with the main bittrex guy.

Whats the ball park time frame for getting listed on bittrex? We talking weeks, months?

Assuming the coin is up to snuff

2 hours

That part up to devs when they are ready they have said when static nodes are live and work but i figured i can pave a road for them though, to be helpful.

Main dev does not know how it works, people are talking about having to pay btc to get listed.

I know the process and am just helping.

thx mooman

This. The XBY image is fucking terrible. Clean and clear site, WORKING product, maybe a fucking whitepaper, and then it will be ready to start pushing.

>tfw you only have 20,000 XBY

Am i going to make it bros?

Thank you based moon. I read in slack that ccrev said borz was going to add the genesis block tomorrow. Is that when the supply shrinks?

Nothings getting listed until they are ready.

Bittrex sometimes takes along time. Getting Bittrex to recognize the coin is important. Xby has demand and it has new tech to offer. The mods at bittrex wont care about an old logo, they will put the new logo and view the new site when its ready to be listed. They are not savages that will list something without speaking to head dev.

Can't fight the XtraBYte.

Will there be another static node registration period in the future once this grows larger? Missed it by a couple hours.

Wouldn't it be better to give them something impressive to recognize though? There still just isn't really much aside from hopes and dreams under XBY...

I can just do nothing more and wait for devs to be ready at this point. Bittrex will see xby in its full glory

Shills: What is this new tech you all keep preaching?

that's what im doin, once the product exists i'll start looking further along

proof of signature, static nodes, borzos the bulgarian

am i too late to join the train?

not at all friendo, buy now and hold your coins for a couple of months, you will be pleasantly rewarded

i want fast gains, do u think xrp will increase faster than xby?

Well... I would say XBY has a lot more headroom than XRP right now to increase, but I also give XBY a higher chance of going to zero.

Is there any proof you can give of you actually doing this? So we can confirm you aren't a shill cuck?

Anyways, if this is real, thanks. I'll see you on the moon.

I hope you know this is just a scam coin and anyone who touches this is going to lose there money but hey what do I know its not like your investing in a pajeet coin. Oh wait..

>70 sats
ITS A SCAM
>100 sats
ITS A SCAM
>200 sats
ITS A SCAM
>350 SATS
*shoots head off*

it could still turn out to be a scam...

Please let this be true...I don't want to lose more sleep.

youll be waiting for a while because its not a scam.

What have you seen that I havn't that confirms this is anything beyond smoke produced by the marketing guys ass?
>inb4 idreamoflambo

I'll be laughing at your suicidal posts in the coming months

What'd you get in at? Do you have any nodes?

This is a real wallet, saw it on rich list.

How much did you sink in?

the static nodes, the dev hasn't dumped, and they haven't done anything seriously suspicious besides the dev not showing his face.

why is that not on nodes?

where are the static nodes? nothing new has been released bar an insignificant version of the wallet

borzalom.hu/static-list.html

here you go.
and they have released a new version of the wallet today for windows.

150-200 sats
About 30k I think
Wanted to let you guys get them I didnt want to start a monopoly. I'll be fine without them when this hits 50 cents

If it was a scam id be salty, putting my ass in the line here kek

Godspeed user.