/ggg/ - Guilty Gear General

Accent Core +R Edition

Previous Thread: Beginner's Guide: docs.zoho.com/writer/published/3s2nhd0dcc35f4f504b4f91707d369ee87b9f
GG Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH

>Match Videos
keeponrock.in/
youtube.com/channel/UCDmFkuRZSbxyvqdK-cjMSog/videos

>Forums & Wiki
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php/Guilty_Gear_Xrd_REV_2

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/guilty_gear

Make lobbies, have fun. When making a lobby, please mention region, platform, and how long you plan on keeping it open. And don't play on WiFi.

2.1 Patch Notes: archive.is/X7co2
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=GGXRD-R2/2.10_patch_notes
2.1 patch is released on consoles and coming who knows when for Steam

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/aj5q1j.mp3
horibuna.web.fc2.com/GGXX_ACPR/index.html
youtu.be/9Oe1jCy2Fc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really like this pic and Venom user probably does too.

I love him so much, he makes me the happiest man in the world and I'm lucky to have him!
files.catbox.moe/aj5q1j.mp3

user, why is your waifu a man?

Best Wife

>implying Faust user isn't a cute Japanese girl working towards her medical degree

whoever keeps up the OP should add this to the match videos section

horibuna.web.fc2.com/GGXX_ACPR/index.html

it's a japanese index for nicovideo VODs of +R matches that's searchable by character and matchup, it's even got some combo videos

Jam's a cunt and I wish there was a character I enjoyed playing more than her.

that's one possibility all right

will do chief
if anybody can think of other things to add to the OP toss me a (you)

Jam's a good girl who dindu nuffin. She's also /ourgirl/.

if you make 3 round rooms fuck you

Wheres the EC lobby

I make 1 round rooms

3 rounds is okay, rematch lobbies that aren't just 2 people is no bueno

I'm Japanese

I'm Japanese too

Men can be waifus.
Sorry I have a penis and a medical degree already.

The Japanese are skilled with chopsticks

I am posting Robo-Ky in honour of the Robo-Ky poster who was posting in honour of the Cao Cao poster in /mbg/ that was posting in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a complete roster.

Chopsticks are annoying to wash since I can't just throw them in the dishwasher.

Those are called husbando im currently waiting for mine to be animated

Playing in random lobbies is giving me aneurysm

No I'm pretty certain he's a sweaty gay man.

How are you playing in random lobbies? I've never seen any lobbies.

>spoiler
Still a cool guy. Glad to have you bump the thread during slow hours.

Rooms, whatever
The dumbass gimmicks people come up with are unreal

Thanks for the games Joe.
I am way too hard on myself and enjoy beating myself up to much that sometime I just don't learn anything over my frustration. I still have fun fighting I-no, but holy shit I need to learn how to stay calm and play smart.

Are you DPing on wakeup? Because safe jumps are free for I-No on like every oki opportunity.

I'm trying to do Slayer backdash bullshit because I don't like to block, but either mistiming it when I can, fucking up my inputs and a button comes out before my backdash, or get forced to sit still with yrc chemical love. I get eaten alive in the grinder then when you make me scared, and everything went downhill from there, like noticing I'm just getting bullied and jump to the polar opposite and panic and mash jab.

Don't we all get a little sweaty sometimes

No problem Mishi. I had fun. Like you said, just stay calm and play smart. Capitalize on those counterhits more too.

BDC Mappa on wake up loses to jH 2K.
The jH will whiff and I-No has 0 recovery when she lands, and then 2K will stuff a Mappa and can give her another KD.

Also you can just 6P after a yrc HCL if you know the I-No is going to follow up with a dash. She actually has to input the air dash before seeing what the opponent is doing.

It's stuff like this with Slayer almost having to hard read shit that when I get shook, I get SHOOK. Then I feel like I'm just shooting blindfolded hoping for something to land.

Everything Slayer does needs to be responsive and targeted, only really bad players will let you get away with autopilot. If you don't want a read heavy playstyle you made a terrible pick.

I know, and that's fine. I just need to hit training mode more often and figure out the answers after fighting people who know what they are doing so I at least know my options, but I'm lazy and usually learn through repetitive losses until I figure it out.

It's not even a hard read. I phrased that wrong.
In neutral if I-No does something like YRC HCL.
After blocking the HCL, you can input 6P and there is nothing I-No can really do except another HCL to stop her forward movement.

You also have to take advantage of the fact that I-No doesn't really have good anti-airs, so you can abuse air movement with like 214K or the little hop kick and jH.

Then the last thing to know about I-No is that she only has like 3 moves with decent hitboxes, j.H, 5K, and maybe 5H.
A lot of her moves suffer from hitbox tucked in deep within hurtbox, so they are can challenged pretty easily.

Her neutral game tools are mediocreish and she is really reliant on meter to get shit done. It's why Axl is a big problem since not only does he deplete meter with his ground to air normals, and also controls space like crazy.

Oh also as of Rev2.1, she can no longer stuff 6K's startup with 2P. She can do that now though, but that will come in handy later.

FUCKING DIRTY ASS SKANK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Don't talk about Dizzy like that >:(

What lobby though

What did Jam ever do to you?

How dare you insult Leo

I forgot I said I was going to translate this book.

millia did nothing wrong, FUCK I love my wife

Who is this impostor
Do you think you're funny

Do you think Justice/Kliff are legitimate AC characters or do they seem less polished that the rest of the cast?

Dumb kids.

They seem that way because they are. Kliff and Justice aren't even tournament legal in AC since they are just unlockable boss characters.
They both got toned down and reworked in +R, to the point where Justice has to spend 100 meter to basically revert back to her AC balance but still less good for like 10 seconds.

yes
dumb old man

Do you prefer a swift death or do you want me to drag it out?
Both ways will be excruciatingly painful

I prefer no death 2bh

Too late. prepare your Angus bitch

post lobby fucker

Oh it's FUCKING ON
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO'S NOT A PATHETIC COWARD
SQUARE UP ASSHOLE
steam://joinlobby/520440/109775244729058948/76561198036286901

>A PATHETIC COWARD
says the guy playing millia

source ?

How about someone with a decent connection tries to bully me next
Gear?

Well that was a fun waste of time.

Come over seas and see me

>Come over seas and see me
Maybe someday I will, there's a couple of EC mouthbreathers in here that I need to beat some sense into. GGs, props for showing up

Did you like my axl that just DP'd on every wakeup, it's pretty high level. Fuck if I'm going to do anything else in 10F.

I had a feeling you'd pull something like that off so I went for the safe 2S non-mixup every time and still got hit a couple of times because I mistimed it

Working on a drawing right now. I'll bully you in a bit. Dumb kid.

eml6

West coast

Fight me, unless you are a pussy

youtu.be/9Oe1jCy2Fc8

guess i'm a pussy

My cat feel asleep on my legs and I can't walk to my computer without waking her up. Am I excused?

Done drawing for the evening. Now I want to fight, on my way.

>connection limit
>rematch lobby

I don't want to join rematch rooms that have an even number of people

dats right bitch

I don't want to join rooms with regular matches with an even number of people. What if I'm interrupting something.

>wanting to play west coast
Lmao

>west coast players
>good

LMAO

ggs everyone

GGs WCPC. Thanks for hosting, although you should really turn your connection limit off next time.

GGs Paragon and Chris. There were some fun matches tonight. Just wait until I reach my next form: ¡El「GEAR †† HEAD」Grande Verde!

>perfect

delete this

Make me nerd.

I got double perfected in the lobby you can handle a single perfect

GGs franky I love you

:)

I'm not frank if that's you i-no user thanks for switching to axl against me

anyone want to get humiliated real quick

I didn't mean to reply to you.

Faust is cute!!

>she only has like 3 moves with decent hitboxes
fuck you

Alright /ggg/, top three songs GO
>The Tuner
>Break a Spell
>Divide my Heart

>Heavy Day
>Jack-A-Dandy
>SIX BLACK HEAVENS GUNS

Big Blast Sonic
One Dawn
Bao Babel Nose

Good Manners And Customs
Keep In Gates
The Lily of steel

Smells Blood
Night Hawk
Judgement

when life comes
sky should be high
marionette

Megatona Furioso
Burly Heart
Vortex Infinitum

Galaxy Train
Savage Dog Cerberus
Total Eclipse

Does the Sheep Count the Sheep?
Worthless as the Sun Above Clouds
Bloodstained Lineage (Heavy rock version is best, dat glockenspiel)

GG patch is live on PC.

PC patch is live, boot up the lab!

Oh boy, time to learn grimy shit

Is +R less dead on PC or console? I've always wanted to play it.