Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3HvL8WGj
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/971890569743159297?s=19
twitter.com/akn_kate/status/971707651569500161?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOOOO PEDOPHILE DISCORD REDDIT

It's dead
Let go already

Is "does multiple enhance effects activate for spells" the new "does aegis die to bane"?

I want to fuck dragoon scyther

Except orca party explicitly does flood better than zombie party. Zombie party directly trades board efficiency for removal, which is shit against decks that have no or resilient boards.

Remember when Dragon wasn't even supposed to get premium-quality cards?

HOLY SHIT

LOOK AT THIS NEW CARD PC GAMER JUST REVEALED

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING
NERF THIS SHIT NOW

maintenance fucking WHEN

>moonman aegis
>it still hits you for 8-10 damage because summit is up
wtf

>earring
fucking slut

5 hours.

Worse goblin.

MAMA

JUST KILLED A MAN

I'm trying to do the "fight players in private match without conceding" missions. Can anyone join and just attack me while I play KYS Blood?

Thank you in advance.

Every time I run into a daria leader I die a little inside

進化時:渡りガラスの時を

Uhh, what the hell, Badb?

whoa kiddo

Don't worry, you'll get her one day.
or not

Fun game

Thanks for helping.
I will be here to get beat on for the next hour.

It gets better, I suicided many times while playing blood

Need both games for the full match mission and a win for the daily.

Do you want me to let you win without concede?

Yes, thanks.

Grazie mille!

No problem, fratello

>dragon
>dirt rune
>daria rune
>neutral rune
>portal
>sword
>dirt rune
>neutral rune
>blood
>neutral rune
12 decks

pastebin.com/3HvL8WGj
Did I miss anything?

Need complete matches for the mission, I'll just let you win while killing myself with blood (I'm and not )

>tfw difficulty goes up again but the rewards for clearing new story mode chapters will still be the laughable 20-30 rupies/vials per chapter

Thank you again to everyone who took time and helped me complete my missions. I hope I was able to likewise help some people get their "win 1 private match" daily done. I am really grateful.

>doroshit self-moderation placebo
you have to go back where it doesn't hurt your fee-fees

are you fucking retarded nigger? summit cant affect aegis because aegis cant be affected by anything that doesnt reduces or increase its stats directly,and summit is not one.

Meanwhile other gmaes get roguelike. FUCK.

>story mode
>difficult
Unless you literally just started it's a joke, particularly since they're probably going with the 'unified' chapter style from now on so you don't have to have a deck for every class.

read the post it's replying to

Dead game

Just giant chimera bro.

What do you think killed it? We have the perfect meta, the balanced meta of 11 decks.

12*
Looks like I didn't get the memo yesterday.

Badb is playable?

3 Blade Mages + Insight

What's the best Dirt Rune list?

3x levi
3x oz
2x mutagenic

i like her in sword

I see her fairly often in Shadow these days. She is like Eachtar, but a little more flexible since she can be played on curve if need be.

Just delete your sigils bro.
He already spent one or two.
She's great in a lot of decks.

Story mode decks feature some interesting and gamebreaking multi class combos but unfortunately most people don't even know about it because they just unga through them.

twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/971890569743159297?s=19
Tournament for Aussies.

The story is more than reward enough though??

twitter.com/akn_kate/status/971707651569500161?s=19
More card reveals in about 20 hours.

you had 16 turns to find safira bro

More like a punishment. Or at least it would be if you couldn't skip the cutscenes.

>doing my shadow daily
>run into Rowen
>chronos windmill discard
What a madman

>that fairies + Dragonsong Flute deck

I want to fuck these fairies

Nephthys Leonidas package was also pretty bonkers.

the newest chapters have none of that though

I'd go to this just for the sleeve if it wasn't in a trash-tier country.

>Celia is supposed to be the Albert "reprint.
>While Shadow and Forest got better versions and will stay the whole year.
Is this the end for swordcraft? I can already tell you the second leggo will be shit, and at most it will get one good gold/silver and bronze.

I wish the new story chapters are at least somewhat challenging.

>Aisha
>better than Albert
When will this meme die?

Any grand summonings? Or abominations?

>owl not gutted
>young levi not gutted
if rune gets even 1 good card this expansion that's 1 card too many.

It already gets Salamander with free face damage sprinkled on top.

I just want the rupees.

>Celia is supposed to be the Albert "reprint.
She's aggro Albert's replacement, the other legendary is probably going to be turn 9 Albert's replacement.

If they really want to help Sword they will reprint that shield guy that summons another shield guy.

You mean the 20 vials?

So megalorca vomit is pdk/zintra support?

>sahaisra still in every single deck
>still no changes

At least we're getting a new bumpy-chung.

>had a bad and stressful day
>log in shadowverse wanting to do EVIL
>build aggro dragon and go in ranked mode
>laugh at my opponents trying to trade and even doing so in bad way
>win 5/5 games with my storm cards and finish the quests
>take off my pants
>slap my dick on Rowen's happy face
>blow up a big hot load on Rowen's face
>savour the moment for full 30 seconds
>clean my phone up
>write this and prepare to go to sleep
man Shadowverse is such a good stress reliever

I'm hoping they will add in Elite 3 difficulty or something.

she's the t5 albert replacement for aggro and a good 2 drop for control sword that wants the board flood over the storm. she'll probably be like queen vampire back in the day, not flashy but good enough that you're going to be running her regardless. her strength is that she's 2pp instead of 5pp, sword is full of broken 5pp cards so being able to play her earlier against aggro is her strength for csword. the anti synergy with arthur is annoying but only mid sword really wants to run him

I don't see her in aggro, honestly. She looks more like a midrange value card that doubles as a potential wincon.

her strength in rotation aggro is being able to replay ambush followers or board flood if needed. playing her board flood into badb on 6 is very good and both are still playable on t2 and t3 if need be.

>neutral forest player IQ

There was so much potential in this game. What the hell happened, /svg/

There's no skill involved, simply rely on RNG and use the same boring deck as everyone because t there's no balance or diversity. How do we end this twisted game?

She can also bounce commanders for cannon, and with her Sword now has a pretty good selection of low cost commanders to fuel it. They just need a cool late game finisher now, that hopefully isn't just braindead storm.

That's what happen when you print damage out of hand or removal on 80% of the cards every expansion.

I wish they would revise dailies already. Requiring wins is the main reason you see top netdecks in unranked, when it could have easily been a comfy memefest haven from the shit on ladder. Solo dailies were a terrible idea as it encourages people to not play the game, instead they should have a choice between 'ranked dailies' and 'unranked dailies'. With the unranked ones being worth less but not requiring wins to complete.

Honestly when RoB rotated out, and if they just nerfed some Forest shit, it would have been in a very good place. Instead they're doubling down on Storm and they want to reprint all the super dumb shit.
Let's face it, there was so much bullshit in RoB that had to go. And it was gonna go. We were so close, and they fucked it all up.

[ROAR]

They should just have 4 quests, 2 requiring you to play against humans but not win(play x games as x, play x games, etc) and 2 that are similar but can be done solo as well. Would make everyone happy.

>instead they should have a choice between 'ranked dailies' and 'unranked dailies'
Literally nothing will change. People bring top netdecks even into unranked because they just want to be done with them quickly.
Not winning as a requirement will just make everyone concede on sight and then no one will ACTUALLY play the game.
Just look at how all those "win x private matches" missions go. Do you really want the game reduced to that?

Axewielder was so fast to be succeeded.

>Melbourne
>Reward is just vials
Only thing worth a damn is the sleeves but still fuck that

Doubt it. Axe Wielder is flexible compared to this guy.
Also, why haven hate.

Axe Wielder had the "flexibility" of being mediocre stats or mediocre stats. This thing has the flexibility of being a better Odin or mediocre stats.

Odin could banish followers, not just amulets so the new guy isn't strictly better.

>drops on same turn as deus
portal is getting cancer printed and this is here to kill accel and trade into deus

>Mastema
>Maelstrom Serpent
Is there a new hot net deck, or did I get memed on?

>giving dragon more ramp
NO CYGAMES
NO

I wonder why is it taking so long for you to be banned.

I've seen some Vengeance lists run Serpant as a 1 of, but not Mastema

Big Snek honestly isn't that bad in a meta where Baha is the only full clear, and only Dragon runs him anymore. Mastema is still a meme.

>expecting them not to pander to their secondary pet class

>Sneak
>meme

Mastema was useful with prenerf Baphomet.