www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

STALEARIS
>Dev Diary #107: The Post-Apocalypse
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-107-the-post-apocalypse.1076726/
>2.0 tech tree
imgur.com/lEybGx7.jpg
>Pastebin(mostly outdated):
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2 (shut down)
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Stellaris should be first in the OP since it is the main topic of /civ4xg/.

posting early

>My Polish queen can't be this cute!

Right, because Heroes 3 and Stellaris are the same game and have the same requirements for the ai.

nth for fuck wiz

nth for finding reasons to complain for the sake of having more reasons to complain

>Being this much of a bootlicker for Wiz.

Modders have already done a better job than their entire dev team in making the AI more competent.They least they could do is copy their work, but all they care about is making more content to sell as DLC.

MOMMY MOMMY! CUDDLE TIME!

>because Heroes 3 and Stellaris are the same game and have the same requirements for the ai
Ackchyually H3 have more resources, units, move modes, towns/planets, buildings types than Stellaris. I'd say it is more complicated.

Only problem in Stellaris is that "turns" are simultaneous and very fast. But this where you use 20 years of tech progress.

If 20 years ago fuckers could program semi decent AI then why won't they do it now?

AI does not have to be new mastermind but optimizing pops is a job that AI should outdo any human, yet it fucks it up.

Fuck off.

Don't get upset buddy, mommy loves all equally. Wait your turn for cuddles.

Then play with mods and spare us your whining about stellaris doing what every other strategy game does and a company trying to make a profit

coed is hard, easy to make prety portrate

>

Snake, this is a infiltration mission.

>what every other strategy game does
only shitty ones
>play with mods
>mods as excuse for devs being lazy greedy fucks
yeah fuck yourself paradrone

>assist research now locked behind discovery tradition
Fucking why? Wiz is a goddamn retard

What the shit am I meant to do with my excess scientists after I finished surveying now?

give succ

>devs are lazy because they allocate resources efficiently
>devs are greedy because they make products to sell

This is why you work part time at Burger King and Wiz is a full time game designer at a popular company.

This goes back to the original intent of traditions. He originally said they were supposed to make meaningful changes to gameplay rather than be simple number bonuses. Locking gameplay features behind them is the obvious way to achieve this.

>popular company

>making shitty broken mod-ripoff dlc's is efficient resource allocation and not greed
hope you wont choke on wiz'es cum next time you're sucking his dick

>allocate resources efficiently
>Had to fix the mess they did with 2.0

>devs can't make any dlc about things mods have done first

this is why you have to post on anonymous imageboards and can't show your face anywhere you'd be held accountable for what you say

We really should have a compendium of recommended gamefile.edits
>changing the per-outpost tradition/science penalty
>removing the outpost energy maintenance
>allowing more than 1 megastructure of a kind to be built
>adjusting fleet size limit
>removing arbritrary titan build limit
>changing anomaly (critical) fail risk
>lowering "demand surrender" penalty, or otherwise adjusting warscore calculations so vassalization is not impossible
>removing sector resource withdrawal influence cost

jokes on you jamor flat out said he had allocated resources in advance for bug fixes after the 2.0 release

I'll probably make mod for most of that shit once 2,0,2 comes out of beta, for me and my buddies
maybe I'll post it here if I do

>arbitrary
Why are the Paradrones that infest this thread atm so triggered by that word?

couldn't those just be compiled into a mod?

i'm too microbrained and impatient to play endless space 2

reminder that there is nothing wrong with a gamer wanting a game to quickly get to the good stuff

eh, mods can overwrite eahcother, and if you are bothered by any of those points enough to mod it out, you might as well change it yourself to a value you think is reasonable, instead of someone elses idea.

Play Supreme Commander, then.

Because god wiz would always do something for a reason and never add arbitrary limits to anything.

it does make sense that a limit in a game is placed there for a reason tho

if the mechanics don't hook you in at the start then it has failed as a game

>muh multiplayer ballance
is not a reason

finished first game as vaulters, they seem OP as fug

just like Endless Legend I guess

>a reason is not a reason

?

>I love drinking fresh wiz cum every morning
t.(You)

you've been posting about wiz's cum for awhile now and I would like you to stop

Didn’t wiz say that the AI didn’t cheat at some point? Because now he’s openly showing a game option for AI bonuses, and i’m wondering if i’ve misremembered him saying that.

He retconned it as "oops sowwy i didnt think it counted lole".

hits too close to home?

Yes.
Wiz was adamant that the AI in stellaris didn't cheat
Then some guy posted evidence about how the AI literally wasn't limited by silly things such as minerals and energy.
Then Wiz used some scummy double speak to imply that's not what he meant and not what the original conversation was about.
And now he's spinning this to imply he never lied and they're just doing this out of the goodness of their hearts.

Paradox is literally the scummiest, most Jewish company I've ever seen. At least EA is honest when they get caught ripping people off.

You heard it hear first. Giving ai bonus resources is ripping people off.

>Being illiterate
Hi Wiz.

I hate to sound like I'm defending the laziness of Paradox but how the fuck is this "ripping off" customers? Literally every RTS and 4X game ever does the exact same thing.

>reading comprahension
I shouldnt expect that much from someone that regularly sucks fat swede off

Hi, Wiz. Still trying to move the goalposts?

But they don't claim the AI doesn't cheat.

It's not.
Learn to fucking read jesus fuck.
Ripping off was a qualification of EA, because EA is not always honest, but when they get caught ripping people off they at least go into an "honest" damage control period. I couldn't just say at least EA is honest because they fucking aren't.

what the fuck are those paradrones even doing itt
how did they even end up in here

Gallant and chivalrous white knights venture here to defend m'wiz

Okay guys, I'm thinking of declaring war on a fallen empire at the end of my spiral chain, they should be close to awakening soon and I simply don't feel like dealing with it.

Fortunately they have only one planet and one way of getting into my empire thanks to the way the galaxy spawned.

What is the best way to take on a fallen empire in 2.02, I used to just mass battlecruisers and smash them to death but now I have to figure out the new best way to make this as painless as possible.

Go to the paradox forum if you don't like hearing opinions that you disagree with.

>war exhaustion is calculated by how many ships are lost combined with overall fleet cap
>this leads to dumb situations, such as absolutely decimating the enemy fleet, but they escape without any losses, while you just lose 1 corvette
>the game would say you lost and give you a fuckton more war exhaustion than them

>people point out how dumb this is, even on the paradrone forums

>they change it so that the game doesn’t calculate who won or lost, but the same broken mechanics are STILL FUCKING THERE
why couldn’t they have chosen anyone other than wiz? I would actually like the war exhaustion mechanic if it war exhaustion wasn’t calculated so retardedly like this.

>Doesn't like paradrones
>Go to the paradrone echo chamber if you don't like hearing paradrones
???

What I want to know is why you keep playing Stellaris and posting about it if you truly believe Paradox is the "scummiest, most Jewish company" you've ever seen

>EA is not always honest, but when they get caught ripping people off they at least go into an "honest" damage control period

So EA is superior because they become honest when they rip people off and Paradox is worse because they have an incompetent ai that needs assistance?

>one planet and one way of getting into my empire
they have jump drive, they can just jump over your chokepoints
also their power fleet might be deceptivly low due to their technological superiority

>moving the goalposts

WHERE MY RED SUN NIGGAS AT

Paradox is inferior because rather than at least admit there's a problem and apologize, they quietly sweep it under the rug and spin it to make themselves look like good goys.

If you win a battle but lose a large percentage of your fleet, why shouldn't your war exhaustion increase? As you say, it is calculated from ships lost, not from who is considered the winner or loser of the battle.

slop>red sun

They don't need to sweep it under the rug because it wasn't a big deal in the first. They also didn't actually sweep it under the rug but instead gave people that don't like it the ability to disable it. What else do you expect them to do?

>why you keep playing Stellaris
it still can be enjoyable game with shitton of mods and fileedits
thing that makes me mad is that stellaris has most wasted potential, of any game I ever played, mostly due to retarded wiz decisions

>Wiz didn't sweep his blatant lie under the rug
Paradox revisionist history at its finest.

is there any info on when is final version of 2.0.2 coming out od beta?

Feature

Ether Drake Hatchling and Psionic Avatar can no longer be merged into other fleets or assigned leaders
Assist Research is no longer researched by technology, and is instead unlocked by a Discovery tradition

Balance

Increased max number of Titans from to 3 to 20
Resource Replicators mineral production increased from 30 to 40
Raised starbase max cap to 999
Raised naval max cap to 9999
Psionic Shields can no longer be reverse-engineered
Purifiers, Devouring Swarms and Exterminators can now be spontaneously raided by Marauders, and can also offer tribute

Traditions

Faith in Science now gives 3 months of Unity production per tech unlocked instead of adding Unity production to assist research
To Boldly Go now gives +50% science ship disengage chance instead of +30 science ship evasion
Planetary Survey Corps has been replaced with Databank Uplinks; which unlocks Assist Research (techs related to Assist Research are no longer researchable, and base effect was buffed)

Ascension Perks

Grasp the Void effect on starbase capacity increased from +4 to +5

UI

Clicking your own empire shield on colonized systems in the galaxy map will now open planet view and cycle between colonies in that system

I am always curious about this myself, there always seems to be at least one guy willing to seriously defend Paradox's many shortcomings

Modding

Expanding changes from "distance" trigger to "distance_to_empire" trigger distance_to_empire = { who = type = uses_bypass = } uses hyperlane and bypasses by default, the empire in "who" is used to determine bypass usage
Reworked distance trigger. It now works: distance = { source = min = 50 max = 120 type= uses_bypass= bypass_empire= min_jumps = 2 max_jumps = 10 }" ); type = hyperlane/euclidean (hyperlane by default) uses_bypass: yes/no (yes by default) whether to use bypasses (wormholes/gateways) when evaluating distance bypass_empire is used to determine what bypass can be used. This parameter is ignored if uses_bypass=false if unset, bypasses will be ignored min_jumps and max_jumps work the same as min/max, except in number of jumps instead of distance units. These parameters are ignore if 0, or if the type isn't hyperlane

The dev diary says they'll be working on "post release support" for the next few weeks, so if that means 2.0.2 it won't be soon.

Bugfix

Growing pops are now always killed when a planet is bombarded into a tomb world
Fixed a bug where Prethoryn could end up with non-infested planets which could not be bombarded
Fleet capacity now displayed correctly for fleets that should not have any. Also, the "open fleet manager" button in the fleet view is disabled for fleets that the player does not have a fleet template for (alliance fleets)
Fixed misaligned constructed ringworld segments
Fixed Casus Belli notification spam
Synthetically Ascended empires no longer get the Ghost Signal modifier on newly constructed Pops
Fixed issue with Gateway construction event incorrectly firing when someone else activated a Gateway in your system
Wormholes and Gateways are now taken into consideration when checking if empires are neighbors
Fixed "Go To" location and typo in "Habitat Complete" event
Event ships now get proper fleets with templates, but are blocked from cheat building through fleet manager
Marauder raiding fleets now go after mining/research stations of their intended target, and scale properly according to difficulty
Robotic workers are now automatically allowed when you synthetically ascend

>Ether Drake Hatchling and Psionic Avatar can no longer be merged into other fleets or assigned leaders
so they're useless now
>Increased max number of Titans from to 3 to 20
fucking finaly
>Resource Replicators mineral production increased from 30 to 40
if they're still planet modifier then regular mines are still better
>Raised starbase max cap to 999
>Raised naval max cap to 9999
noice

I just don't think you hate the game or its devs as much as you pretend.

>Faith in Science now gives 3 months of Unity production per tech unlocked instead of adding Unity production to assist research

>Planetary Survey Corps has been replaced with Databank Uplinks; which unlocks Assist Research (techs related to Assist Research are no longer researchable, and base effect was buffed)

Hahaha, fuck.

>lets make unity focused empires even more broken
>what could possibly go wrong?

I'm not sure if any of you guys are interested, but /leftypol/ is making a mod to add in new civics, like pic related. All just for fun, who doesn't want to roleplay as post scarcity gayboi starfish or put people in the gulag.

>Increased max number of Titans from to 3 to 20
>Raised starbase max cap to 999
>Raised naval max cap to 9999

can the arbitrary limit shitters stfu now

I'm gonna befriend the FUCK out of you, Slop. You're gonna really appreciate my goddamn income.

Whaddya say to THAT!

It makes Discovery even WORSE.

That depends on what is called. Does the mod have a name I can meme with?

trying to shut us up is an arbitrary limit

>communism only works in science fiction video games

>/leftypol/ mod
>all those +production civics
>luxury communism
Thanks m8, I needed a good laugh.

>communism
>egalitarian

embarrassing

>Luxury Communism

>Luxury communism
AVOCADO TOAST FOR EVERYONE!

>proving that they are just arbitrary numbers, by changing said arbitrary numbers to other arbitrary numbers instead of not having arbitrary numbers at all

nah

it looks like satire made by /pol/

Haven't played the game in awhile. Do factions push for civics or just ethics? This mod will be a lot more entertaining if the former is the case.

Out of all Stellaris things, this is the "most sci-fi".
Someone should change the civic so they also have 80% food production reduction.