Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6059
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints!

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0
Cards List:
pastebin.com/RrThBVcH
Portraits:
mega.nz/#!Xg5SSZLa!T96Dow70AVz-7-hev83wor-FYJR7QWHFvAwMhDETwT8

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Second round of Galita feast
Why?

Why not?

If anyone is replaying to see the new scenes that were added, keep sharing them
I'll just believe anything until proven otherwise, or until i replay it in a few years maybe

>This is when a Super Rare appears
Fucking typical

IX might?

Annies strong

WHERE IS WARG'S CG TADA?

Can't look at her face withouth getting a boner
Focusing on her outfit instead doesn't help

doko?

I can't find any in IX, Ixseal or 03. It's... very odd.

I'm pretty sure Ixseal had ajp files. I test the tool on Ixseal before R10 came out.

Part two, after Rance gives her the ability to turn them on and off and he fucks her as his reward.

>Only 2 HCGs in part 2 and both for Shizuka and Nagi
Despite thinking that they deserved those two CGs (holy shit Nagi was hot), there were how many turns in part 2? 10 or something?
Really couldn't have squeezed some other H in there? At most there was some flirt with the sisters but the gap between the ero parts was huge

They couldn't hire any more artists.

You have to beat the game before the death counter reaches 30% then in the final event Arios will appear during Rance's party to kill Miki and his allied DLs. They fuse after Hawzel is injured somehow and obliterate Arios.

Post screenshots or it didn't happen.

I'm kidding, it's actually. The Vaswald event has a chance of triggering randomly if you make it to round 10 with both Hawzel and Seizel. It's a ??? event that reuses the HCGs from their H-scene. They switch back and forth during sex and become so in synch that after the scene they fuse to become La Vaswald. Vaswald is non-elemental like Rance and can use Kieru Bomb for 4 AP and a party buff that buffs all elemental resistances and attacks by 60% for 3 turns for 6 AP.

See

Post screenshots or it didn't happen.

Damn it Rance

There are tons of reasons because this is even less believable but i'm concentrated on the fact that why the fuck would a goddess of destruction have a party buff

I had to go all the way back to Rance 02 to find one. Jesus.

All JOPs agree that X is the best Rance.

Good, Rizna doesn't have to suffer

Anyone know a good progam that can make overlays with click through? Would allow translating any game's UI instead of needing special tools for each.

Does it work like normal video game scores in which anything below 70 is complete shit?

Is Daiakuji really that good? I loved Daibanchou and tried really hard to love Daiteikoku.

So her team mates too can help her wreck shit

Is Ixseal worth playing if I like Rance?

Daiakuji is of comparable quality to Daibanchou. For everything it does better than Daibanchou, it does another thing worse.
It's definitely one of Alicesoft's best games, though.

>Daiakuji
>loli aunt route was just a dream in the game
>it's what they choose for the anime
What did Alicesoft mean by this?

Depends on what you like about Rance.

If you liked Haruka, then maybe.

The Satsu episode of the OVA is a bonus episode that goes against the rest of the show. The rest of the anime follows a unique story that combines various things and makes new stuff up with Toko as the main heroine.

Alicesoft is lolicons, hence their mascot being a loli.

>DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

This is only the tactical/strategy part of Kichikuou ported over to Sengoku's engine right?

play hard mode, double picks.

I like raping girls and the wacky humor.

Never even played Beat Blades Haruka.

No. It's a SR mod that changes the map and characters to KR/continent ones with new stats and movepools. Only to be used in free for all mode, but playing the main game with it is kind of a beautiful mess.

What exactly does hard mode entail? Increased HP and damage of enemies?

You don't do much raping in any of the Beat games.
The humor in them is a tiny bit different from what it is in the Rance games, but you'll still probably find it fairly funny.

So no events or things got transferred over?

Even if you're not the one doing the raping, a lot of rape can happen in the beat games. It's all the same 1-3 girls getting raped every time depending on the game, though.

dunno. You get more cards, so you get more hp and damage. Don't really understand how all the ratios work out. I imagine, depending on how efficient you are at farming cards, and rotating people out to rank up, that it could theoretically end up easier.

Card collecting wise, is it better to 1-turn a country or not?

Game auto starts at difficulty 5.

Not, because you get into more battles.

Also, more item cards, if you get item bonuses for ranking up. I didn't realized on my first playthrough that item ranks carry over between turns.

I'm a bit taken aback by the fact that Quelplan really did a shit job in trying to find Rance even with random teleporting, but conveniently appeared when he got better so he could lose his DK powers
Was there a better explanation and i skipped it?

Is this worth using??

No nipples and no pussy, worst robots ever.

You get more opportunities for cards the longer you spend in a country, so 1 turning is counter-intuitive if you want more.

>Hello I didn't play IV

If you gotta catch 'em all, yes.

But there are so many other missions like poppins and whatnot. I'm on a one turn run right now. I've completed all 1 turns, kamilla, redeye toppins, AL church. Warg on turn 9. I think you get just as many cards from the other events. I have so many I constantly have to use monster hunter rance to force monster drops because otherwise all my choices are dupes.

If you feel lucky.

It's the only way to get a lot of characters. Just don't expect it to be kind to you.

Is it viable to ignore Leazas till you hit past 30%?

Littleraisin more like Littlepussy am I right

I didn't actually, I think it's so old fashioned it's unplayable, I'm gonna wait for Rance04.
At least the mass produced Atenas' description says that originally Athena 2 didn't have genitals either.

>monster hunter rance to force monster drops
Explain what you're saying.

The ending of X really gave me the feeling that there won't be an 04.

Littleraisin = clit

Does Rance break her?

More like littleboy
Just glad she looks like a girl in the CG

And is there any cheat engine table for guaranteed 100% drop rate (and one hit kill enemy)? inputting enemy HP, damage it, input it again, change to 1, overkill for every single fight is really tiring. I have nothing left to do with this game, I just want to get as much cards as possible now.

Why would they remake 04 when nobody buys old remakes and they get low scores?

Yeah, the part where Rance tells Sill that there won't be any more remakes felt like a big hint.

>I think it's so old fashioned it's unplayable
Pathetic.

Break her in what sense? The sex they have is so intense that the next morning nobody in Rance Castle can even look at Silky straight because of how loud she was and she's also covered in hickies that she only noticed once Satella pointed them out to her.

She takes the Hyper Weapon like the hero that she is.

>can't handle short hair and small body without immediately thinking of cocks
The absolute state of cowtits

Could someone post a link to the X patch?

Why the fuck wasn't he this useful in KR

It keeps happening

He wasn't fighting one-on-one. Most Leazas mages are shit and his squad only had 100 people in it.

Perfect.

So does it even matter if you break Melfie's curse early in KR, considering how weak she is?

Her H scene is legitimately the best one in the game, especially when Rance bottoms out in her tiny pussy before he cums

She's a lot stronger with the curse. She's quite good. Technically you can upgrade her back into fighting shape through the magic research facility, but that takes forever.
Her lack of a special move makes her lackluster compared to the best mages, especially later on, but she's still solid.

It's been, what, 22 years since Silky had an H-scene right?

Why doesn't she cast Lightning Bolt when you recruit her?

In KR? The spell names they say in battle are meaningless.

Is anyone else shocked she actually managed to survive and not be in a bad position at the end of all of this

Not giving a fuck was a viable strategy

>you can upgrade her back into fighting shape through the magic research facility
Magic research is a joke. It takes way too long to do anything with it.
Technically Shizuka is the superior mage to Nagi since she can be upgraded through magic research while Nagi can't, but since magic research takes an eternity to do Nagi is the infinitely better choice.

>We never got to see her react to the state of KD
sad

>medusa card doesn't exist in the datamined card list
Fuck, wasted hours farming this stupid gacha. The asset files exist, but they never implemented the card for some reason.

Yes.

Cut content

I thought someone said that it did exist? If one exists for Red Eye, DD and even Rance JR. why would they ignore her?

Part 3 obviously

From the previous thread. Anise:
Anise was driven out of Zeth by angry citizens after her magic misfired and caused large scale destruction. Chizuko couldn't come to her aid because of the civil unrest due to DK Rance's rampages and the anger at the administration and royal house.
Eventually Rance found her beaten up and tired and he ordered Hornet to make her an Apostle. After she became an apostle Rance made it so she could control her powers better, so she wouldn't misfire at his armies. She normally stays in Hornet's castle because she's still afraid of Rance.

>Cards exist for Bobolat and fucking REDEYE
>But not Medusa

It does exist, but it's not in any of the code that would call it up.

I still don't believe it.

That explains why AS randomly decided to give DK Rance level 2 magic.

She's there, you idiot.
カード/メディウサ/全裸.ajp
カード/メディウサ/基本.ajp

We get some new information on past heroes in X.
During Jill's era there was a Hero named Akira who had none of his powers unlocked. He tried to fight Jill anyway. She sliced off his arms and legs and kept him as a pet. Eventually, after having been killed eight times by her, his soul was fully polluted and he was permitted to die for good.

The other mentioned Hero was unnamed but he wielded Nikkou and helped Gai defeat Jill.