One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Calm before the TM storm edition

Previous thread: General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU'RE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes(new management):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s9qRW-30TshRZR1Fv8BqjGMcCHb1duWOeZoqokQN-4c/edit#gid=0
GUP List:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/edit
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dT2wBG3
discord.gg/e3wqWv
optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D1610:99,1610:99,1258:99,1366:99,1047:99,1131:99C7,10B0D0E2337Q0L0G0R0S100H
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/AnonBabble

join if you want

discord.gg/dT2wBG3

>wake up
>no Dogtooth

discord.gg/e3wqWv

Reminder that the Kind of Orbs is Among us and blesses us with his RNG.

this link is expired
this is permanent
fuck off selous

Reminder that Treasure Map killed Takashi.

this,remember to play games for fun

The Gamewifu boys are next

Blurry screenshots of Takashi flipping out will never not be funny to me. RIP.

Is this someone from here? He's not on either version of the friendlist

Yeah I got them too so most likely

Who are these funny Asian guys

added me, too
keked when I saw the not even halfway maxed 5+ luffy

Big One Piece youtuber in Japan. Really over the top guy. Just announced he was quitting OPTC and deleted the app.

Japanese Youtubers Takashi & K

thanks lads, did he say if he was moving on to another game or just moving on with life

He plays pretty much every One Piece game I think. I don't know if he has a "main" game or anything.

It's suck man but JPN Treasure Cruise is to much of a hastle now with how the creators are failing to come up with ideas to make the game any better than to just add units for the sake of keeping the game afloat. That's why I'm gonna stick to global

Until it becomes at the level of Japan and is stuck in the same limbo, then I'll probably just drop OPTC

Are their any games that handle new content better? Dokkan and FGO are both boring as fuck imo. What other games do you guys play?

you guys gonna play this shit?

why would i play a shitty moba looking game on my phone i dont even play mobas much in general anymore and i personally think there kinda shit on mobile. Mobile games should be able to stop at a moments notice so ou can do other stuff and be able to be picked up whenever. cant really do that in team mobas

>3d mobile game
No.

GIVE ME HODY FUCK

>one piece characters in Smash Bros when

I'll try it out of curiosity, but I'm sure I won't continue playing it past the first day.

I did it, I finally beat Kizaru's forest with a double Enel team. Fuck Blueno.

what team

optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D1610:99,1610:99,1258:99,1366:99,1047:99,1131:99C7,10B0D0E2337Q0L0G0R0S100H

Thank Bamco for the invasion

Hody owner here
Shit is cash yo
Really hope the rng gods grant me a purple skull from shanks
Preferably two, inthawk is my priority

It's official, boys.

i feel fear and excitement on one hand i want that sweet tm hawk on the other the grind will be painful

I'm rerolling for hody right now it'll come to me soon

What level of Impel Down is this?

>I'm rerolling for Hody right now
user..

hope you guys are ready to stop having fun
treasure mode is complete grind garbage

what

gimme a quick rundown

Start with a better legend.

no I'm following my heart

Your heart is retarded. You should tell it to fuck off.

no user,your heart is retarded, that's why you stayed with that girl even after she cucked you

Global could reduce the amount of points required to max out TM characters
The global devs seem to be vagely aware that global players aren't as autistic as the JP players
Thats why we have the 100% story drops and permanent extra isle stuff

Invasions

Didn't that promotional screenshot show a longer period of time than what Japan had for mihawk? Maybe they won't reduce the points but just let people do it for longer.

Not to mention the colo's wacked out schedule
Most of the ones they've skipped are obsolete now
And raid Franky

>neo sabo class restrictions are fighter, shooter and cerebral

Oh, so that's why my neo sabo never made it past special level 1

Neo Sabo is the only Neo where I wasn't able to get all the clear rewards
But it was mostly due to a lack of Doggo friends since so few people had him back then
I'll make sure to leave my new Doggo up for you guys

I'm gonna miss the anni ship. None of the shit I pulled during anni sugo has had skill books available, nor will they for the next few weeks. Glad I got colo Orlumbus done before it leaves at least.

>raid franky

Thanks for the reminder.

>completely forgot orlumbus was up
nuts, anni ship would have been the best time for that shitshow of a colo

Anni ship is up for another ~3 hours if you have the stamina to get it done.

we all agree it's a mistake if he's not cerebral/powerhouse right?

Trident Kata - Powerhouse/Striker
Jobber Kata - Powerhouse/Fighter

Free for all friend list is now fixed if anyone cares.

so just gonna ignore one of his main abilities?

I don't know man I'm more of a Jack guy myself.

naisu

Is Colo Orlumbus worth maxing if you already have V2 Law and Mr. 0?

I don't think he's worth maxing even if you don't have either of those.

he is pretty situational that i wouldnt bother with him and i dont even have law v2 i just use vergo

The absolute state of this game

I trip maxed him and I don't even remember what he does. so yeah.

>listing the shitpost list as the "official" one
>forgetting to put in the sumbission form in the op

go fuck yourself moonmen

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform?usp=sf_link

What’s so bad about TM?

Wait, what was the context of this

grinding and you need multiple teams to win. Cant reuse teams so you need i think its 5 different teams that dont overlap

What's the grind for? I don't get the whole "points" thing.

the points get you rewards you hit a set amount of points each time if you wanna be able to fully limit break a tm character cause they have character specific lm materials

dumb shitflinger

So you have to run it multiple times and get good points or else you can't LB the unit and therefore they'd be basically useless?

yes also there is kinda of a blitz battle mechanic your ranked in the treasure map. You get a overall rank that effects your map and a rank at the end. Your overall rank is based off your prevois tm which can make you go down or up and effects the materials you get for other character lb and the personal rank is how high you got this tm which is like blitz rewards

How was he shitflinging? OP legitimately "forgot" to add the submission page for GUP's list. If we have both lists, that's three links that need to be posted

go fuck yourself attention whore

Plvl 465 is enough for the new world ranking, right? R-right?

>465
I think the East Blue is more your speed, son.

im glad that image of tenko got poular it just has so much raw smug

Apologem for a description error, nice.

Yeah. Shitting on people as my favorite characters seems fun, and its free so don't lose much trying it. I want to try thousand storm too, but the game doesn't seem to have much of a western community.

Don't forget to change your ship from the anni ship. Just a 1.2x attack boost now.

I can't believe the Anni ship is fucking dead...

I wish I had YWB when I did it. I had to substitute for BB.
Wasn't so bad though. I had to attack a couple of times at first and hope I get enough meat to do good damage for the last turn.

Luffy socket island got extended for an extra day because they skipped the first day.

Is this the first time they actually give it the same translation as the fan one?
I expected something like "Fortune Voyage!"

>Running it without anni ship
No fucking thanks

>cerebral being a thing
this meme needs to die. I blame the devs for tossing a bit of red meat to the cerebral cuckboys lately

I miss the anni ship already

>shootercucks still seething
kek

>finally clear Orlumbus for the gem
man
fuck this colo, one of the most annoying I've ever done
am I alone in this?

Got 11 or 12 runs with this team on the socket island, probably something faster but eh.

I had a pretty easy time of it with Akainu, but most people seem to share in the sentiment that it's a pain in the ass.

the no healing thing is quite stressful, never realize how much I rely on autoheal until it happens
Marguerite colo also fucked with me because of this, one of the most annoying 30 stamina I've ever done

>+3 candy island coincides with shanks invasion
Who had this retarded idea?

use gems goy

Just used one of my old unused raid doffies as +100atk candy for a legend. AMA

>2018
>raid Doffy
only if it's v2