>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

>Socks containment thread
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

saryta-chan.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tfw no kernfu

>why do you think we need help with counseling, or some sort of itinrerary?
Because you're trying to form a meet-up for people who are socially autistic and mute and can't even talk to people? Isn't it obvious why you would need some sort of organization or something to get those people talking?

Onward is still going
Join two nukes wasn't enough

Pw:2000

>not letting the mutes just do their nodding among themselves and let them communicate with emojis and markers

>Stop the gay Edition
but that's the best form of love, user

Well just talk in the thread and take things from there. Not everything has to be perfectly planned and executed. And even if the meetup ends up short or none of us dares to open up, so what? At least we tried and gave it an honest shot.

tfw no ****fu

These are the most precious mutetoppers, and you can't prove me wrong

Had to do a double-take on the OP to realize what the hell it is, but now I remember it going on.
I said no homo you fucker

I wonder if I bought Red a VR headset if it would finally get him to talk

Seems more like you're just desperate to ensure everyone at that meetup is pushed into the main one and nobody entertains any other ideas. There's no need for a "leader" and trying to push the idea only makes you guys look worse.

I broke someones heart and now seeing them around with someone else is breaking my heart. Nobody told me VR was going to be so real.

>him

>Seems more like you're just desperate to ensure everyone at that meetup is pushed into the main one and nobody entertains any other ideas.
How the fuck do you even get that from my post? I'm trying to help you out , clearly you're too socially autistic to even understand that.

Prove me wrong.

>virtual reality
>real feels
I tried to warn you my boy, you can make the ground and the sky into pixels but the people controlling those avatars are still real.

Nobody wants you or people like you there.

Hahahaha are you a irl girl

>I'm trying to help you out
By looking down on everyone to the point that you think us lowly folk need to be guided by you enlightened individuals in the regular meetups?

lol?

As a shy user that literally just started going to the main meets I have to disagree. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a few more socialble members joining the shy meat to keep people company and help ease people out of their shells. Also who said anything about them being leaders? This kind user was just offering to help out.

They'll be fine.

>tfw wouldn't be welcome at the social autist meetup
Can I come anyway? It kinda sounds like fun and I wanna see what's good and mingle with you guys.
I get everyone's acting autistic about it but I'd like to go anyway

Look back at the last thread you retard, they stated exactly that.

>not having harem

Fucking low test

Okay, enjoy your shit meetup then. Literally just trying to help you autists get your shit running off the ground, but clearly some of you are too autistic and lash out at anyone that is trying to help you.

There's a reason why you're socially autistic, and this is why.

Of course you can come as long as you’re friendly and don’t push anyone around.

Just show up, I don't think anyone whose actually going cares.

Thanks for understanding

>burden of proof

Are you talking about the muteup Friday?

>I'm totally in love with cute anime girls
>turns out I'm in love with the people behind them
FUCK

I'm a sensitive boy pls user don't harm me

Not trying to be that guy about organization and shit, but is there gonna be a namedrop to join off of?
Like I said, I dunno if I'd be welcome but I wanna go anyway if you'll have me

WOW you seem autistic

Stop posting.

>tfw everyone finds me cute and want to be friends with me
opposite of real life

MEAT?

There's probably going to be a namedrop, and everyone will just go in from there

We’ll likely do a namedrop after we’ve made sure that most if not all people interested in it are awake and ready to hop on. As for who to join off of we’ll deal with it then and there.

It'll probably be dropped tomorrow evening.

I don't mind people from the regular meetups, I just don't want people like this faggot
Joining, because he seems to think we're mentally retarded, not just socially retarded.

You're cute. And I want to be friends with you in real life, user.

savas ass

Yeah, if none of them drops their own name to start it I'll just drop mine and hang out in a corner until they settle in. I already have a lot of new people join on me anyway so its no problem.

Please do explain where you get this notion that I think you're all mentally retarded?

Kill yourself

They didn't mean leader as in becoming a glorious supreme leader like Kim Jong Un, they meant a leader as in someone to step up and take the initiative to get the ball rolling on, with the goal of making the meet as successful as possible. Clearly you're too autistic to tell the difference. To the other user who was offering to help, I thank you and I'm sorry that this autist is being so rude to you, even though you're just trying to help.

t-thanks user

I don’t know why he’s getting so mad about it.

>the absolute state of this thread
Wew lad, and you people wonder why no one wants to talk to you during the meetups?

It's been this way before VR. My first time being a trap was Star Wars Galaxies.

I targeted a veteran play to milk him for all his in game money and items he went broke and I dumped him.

It deviating him and his whole guild collapsed with him.

He quit the game and some clame he wad suicidal.

I don't even remember his name. His fault though.

Because he's angry he can't be at the center of organizing a bunch of people he believes are mentally crippled and require his benevolent touch

Yeah, just pretend like you wanted to in the first place.

Nobody wants a person to step up. It’s a group meet for several people not a dicksucking contest.

You're fucked up user. So was he, but in a different way.

Where do you guys download your models from to import to VRChat?

There's some links in the OP.

A lot of people learned from his fall. A good example. Some times a little evil blossoms into goodness

make sure you say what world it is so I don't join it thinking it's the regular meet uyp

I find it hilarious how much shit you assume about me. Literally all I said was that you should at least have some organization so that you can get a way to get mutes and social autists to talk to each other, and somehow you've taken that as me being a king looking down on mentally crippled retards or something. I didn't even suggest it be me.

Who is trying to make it into a dicksucking contest? You people are literally making this shit all up in your head and getting defensive for absolutely no reason.

Holy shit he was trying to offer you some advice. What is with the backlash?

We quite literally already told you how it’s going to play out in getting everyone together ingame. What’s the problem with your head that you fail to read and understand all of this? Getting the feeling you’re more autistic than all of us combined.

Nico and bowlroll, but if you want easy mode on getting some good models then visit this persons deviant art page saryta-chan.deviantart.com/gallery/

Just look through their folders.

Socially autistic people are socially autistic, more news at 11.

It's one fucking guy and he sperges out every time. I doubt he'll even show up tomorrow. It's best to ignore him.

Are you the Devil?

>Hey guys what's the plan
>Uhh dunno
>Huh well you should change that, maybe consider having a leader or someone to organize things so-
>NOOOO STOP MEDDLING IN OUR AFFAIRS

>It's all one guy!
Give me a fucking break, it's just someone trying to help you out. Why don't you stop being an autist and chill out?

I already said I'll drop my name if nobody else does by the supposed time. Quit being autistic and sperging in the thread goddamn.

>spergs out
What the hell are you talking about you were getting advice because you don't have any real plans.

Are any gamers online? I wanna hop on but I don't wanna go public hopping

Okay so I think both sides have gotten their point across, there's literally nothing left to argue about at this point.
Can we stop and just go back to friendly discussion and posting screenshots?

I was talking about the guy spouting the leave us alone bullshit, you dumbasses

can you all stop be being a bunch of bitch made niggas and please take your anger in game
Im just gonna guess all the shit flinging is comin from those who are pussies who cant go into a slav squat circle

What's so hard about
>join presentation room #123
and a bunch of mutes just hang out and maybe talk? Stop trying to be an attention whore

Please stop the meanie stuff ;_;

I haven’t read everything yet but we do know how to start the meetup already.

My bad man, your post was worded like it could have gone either way.

Oh shit I'm sorry.

Does anybody have that CM3D2 torrent with all the mods? I have the 'game', I just need more content
I'm going full proteus

Sorry for what? Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our social autists.

Especially since they are so cute and all

Yeah, I see that. Daddy gave ya good ted talks.

Not the heroes Uganda needs, but the ones it deserves right now

They get more autistic when I talk to them. Sometimes they're so autistic, they spill their spaghetti.

If you search custom on sukebei there's an older mods pack. search cm3d2 and there's like weekly ones if you want to try and get everything you can. Even then there's tons of quality ones on tiny japanese blogs and shit.

My blush has black corners in unity and setting it to cutout makes it disappear. What do?

So apparently I was rambling in the presentation room for about an hour then passed out in the middle of my ramblings.
What the fuck was I talking about?
Also any sleeping corpse pics?

Set it to Fade or use a particle or mobile vertex lit shader.

DELET

Got a photo of you peeing through your diaper in your sleep and making a piddle puddle.

You were rambling about astral projection

why am i on a custom avatar

Just got this, I'll be able to handle ALL the particles.

You switched that like half way through the rambling

>1300 for a 1080 Ti
cuck