pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

Previous: Filter and ignore !RHAJATxdtU posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7N86uAFx1iwxUQPRYbzCS1Dyvc3OlYrkJPS_3R4TdEJ-cyQ/viewform
drive.google.com/open?id=1yFMaWPbQmTVHhFfWT_zu7mLWUVucgAcrckZcANWW4EY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want Morgan to piss in my mouth

What's the appropriate reaction?

Marth
Ike
Robin
Lucina (decloned)
Roy
Corrin
Azura
Lyn

FE Switch protag as DLC because ISIS is slower than my anus

I want to release my semen in Morgan's cute little asshole

send home

Who should I free roll for?

BING BING

Who're we gonna shitpost about now that Leif is in the game?

Happy you don't have to spend 20k feathers on death blow/Slaying Axe

Me.

I can't beat Infernal RD
:(

death blow fodder

>Morgan's throat will never convulse and twitch as you pump your hot, sticky load straight down into her stomach
>she will never gently slide your erection out of her throat post-orgasm, letting it leave her mouth with a lewd plop
>a string of saliva will never trail between her lips and the tip of your dick
>the sight of it will never get you hard again as she smirks and sighs in exaggeration, her semen breath wafting over your face as her hot and slimy mouth leans closer to your dick once again
>you will never moan in appreciation as her tongue affectionately rubs on the sensitive underside of your glans
>you will never squirm in protest as it all begins to feel too intense, your glans still being sensitive from just having impregnated her throatpussy
>she will never refuse to let up, bullying your dick with her skilled mouth as best as she can and sliding it down her throat in an attempt to get you to bust a nut again
>rinse and repeat
>Morgan will never be your very best sex friend

NEVER EVER

What's your opinion on Fire Emblem being directly responsible for violent murder sprees? Should FE be banned so as to save the children?

Every thread until you like it

5 hours left. Did you get everything you wanted?

have u ever fugged up

F!Morgan and her ravenous anus

brainlet
correct

WUU-OOOOOH

Imagine tiki being a candidate for smash. Remove assit trophies and have the player character have a support character.

the one with the biggest D

I would like to request to piss in Morgan's mouth but then purposefully miss and soak her hair and shirt instead

Wow that Direct was something!

So /feg/, are you ready for a console sized RPG to pop up out of nowhere?

Finally I can give my wife a better axe

What's the better boon for her /feg/, +spd or +atk?

A-At least its not Merric

I'm getting flashbacks to the wait for news on SMTxFE

>Corrin
>Azura
Fates is done, why would they keep shilling it

Now he only needs some nipples

So what's the best build for Armors now?
A breath skill + Bold Fighter?
Or Vengeful Fighter is better?

+spd, give her a fire blessing and attack her to her onii-sama's cock

I can't wait for Fire Emblem to be banned in America for promoting degeneracy and violence.

>hmm old man cummies
>native axe guy...epik
>sword horse who?

>taking away his only means of survival
BRO

>Giving it to an even WORSE axe unit than Hawk eye
W-what

>Using Xander other than Infantry pulse fodder

My VLyn and VHector both have shit IVs, but I do have them so that makes me happy.

Give me some characters to give Wind Blessings to because of aesthetics, need to spend these blessings

Hard mode: No Lyns

There's no reason to cut Corrin. It's like saying "Tellius is done they can get rid of Ike" "Gen IV is done, bye Lucario"

Japan's weird about nipples.

I would like this mode more if the bases wouldn't spawn units faster than an alien cocoon.

Didn't get bow valor but I have blessings now so whatever

IS new motto should be, "We make anticipated games, but fuck development planning!"

Ephraim and Alm look pretty nice with the special proc.

+Atk
62 atk Eirika

what mobile games do you play when you run out of things to do in feh

So what's the best build for Armors now?
A breath skill + Bold Fighter?
Or Vengeful Fighter is better?
Also what special for Hardin?

Palla, Nino, Cecilia, Sothe, Abel, Merric

Just use robin

disney tsum tsum

>Sothe, Abel, Palla

my man, those are the ones I blessed

>my fortress only spawns 1 unit
>their fortress spawns 4 every time

FUCK Morgan

as Robin!

If no DC prf go vengeful. If DC prf breath + bold.

Hey, a 40 Def 51 HP green infantry with Def boost can't be that bad. That Hawkeye was +Spd -Def and I didn't even like him.
Also, there's Marisa for infantry pulse fodder

yes

no *in front of

>A E S T H E T I C confers only autism and blessing hoarding is stopping me from doing blessed garden

Roll furiously while you're red faced in an attempt to redeem yourself only to be met with a grim fate

Yeah, I got all of them. I have many regrets of spending nearly $400 trying to get better IV for lyn and shes only stuck at +3

How many of you can actually name everyone in this picture without looking them up? I can't.
I can name:
Quan and Ethlyn (duh)
Fin, Nanna, Finn (duh).
Glade, Fred, Isadora... and that's all I remember. Think one of them is Alva (blue haired dude) and one is Cain (red outfit)?

I play my secondary FEH account obviously

>people spend money on gacha shit
>400 bucks
Son get help.

Oh, I got the name wrong. Her name is Selfina. Also

>isadora
Its selphina user

>Never played Awakening
>Have a shitload blue tomes to the point they outnumber my reds
>Recently lucked out on Summer Corrin

>Still want to roll for FMorgan due to how well her design/voice acting came out.
It's Witch Nowi all over again.

New Awakening banner yet again. When are they going to stop ignoring FEW lords?

Love Live

Should I change anything about my Eirika? Her main job is buffing Nino but I guess now she can fight too

Are you rolling for his daughter (Nanna) ?

Binding blade refinement

Do you want player phase armors? Bold Fighter. Enemy phase armors? Vengeful Fighter.

School Idol Festival

+Atk will be better as soon as Speed Tactic is available, +12 AS should be more than enough to keep up with most memedons with her base 35 once that hits.

I think it's, from left to right, excluding the obvious ones like Quan/Ethlyn and the ones playing:
Robert, Alva, Altena, Glade, Selfina, Cain, Carrion

Granblue. Still need to finish that event but all these FEH events keep popping up.

>There's no reason to cut Corrin.
No one likes him and everyone thinks there's too many FE characters already

Good art Leaf when?

what's the point of the armor fins morgan has on

Delmund and Fergus is Beowolfs kid. Either that or he Beo sword has a dick requirement

Imagine

There's too many Pokemon now too, but damn, that stupid three generation old pupper is still here

>the beaner is so bad that people are pretending to be attracted to a rather plain character just to get rid of it
And yes I know this also happened before she was in Heroes

Don't need help if I run out of money user

Guys, I found a leak for one of the characters for FE16!

I know the feeling user, although I've played Awakening I didn't really get to use Morgan at all because I think I got her last so no attachment. Kinda wanna roll her even though I have Scorrin but gonna try and resist and just save up for Kana instead

Got two -atk VRoys and a -spd Lilina.
No orbs left.

None. FEH is a good enough distraction when I need it at work or waiting in line etc.

>Form:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7N86uAFx1iwxUQPRYbzCS1Dyvc3OlYrkJPS_3R4TdEJ-cyQ/viewform
>Sheet:
drive.google.com/open?id=1yFMaWPbQmTVHhFfWT_zu7mLWUVucgAcrckZcANWW4EY

Did you add your fellow anonbros, /feg/? Is it even still being maintained?

Reminder that Daughterufags are actually worse than Waifufags

She chooses not to use the sword, that's all. It used to be on the old Nintendo Website that Beowulf was her father. Finn is her adoptive father, she's his wife's daughter.

Kancolle, the mobile game with the single best events

I need to roll blues for some other things so I might spend a few tomorrow and see what happens. Yes, those other things also happen to be fliers, but that's how I wound up getting spooked by the spare Hinokas I needed to pass around Hone Fliers on some things so it worked out back then.