>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Soundtrack DL
pastebin.com/deHpxzQD

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw/20kshdRC

Actually hit the bump limit !!
Well done comrades

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BaHJ3gotyAo&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=6m78EGWgvN0
pcgamer.com/best-terraria-mods/
nofile.io/f/m9Sswv1r2as/Map1.zip
youtube.com/user/Ningishu/videos
pastebin.com/PVpAHeAn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just our luck to have to make a new thread at this hour.

Still though, we actually hit bump limit for once.
Party at Party Girls commieblock!

Roll, but don't even think about delivering.

Never forget

Short: youtube.com/watch?v=BaHJ3gotyAo&t=

Long: youtube.com/watch?v=6m78EGWgvN0

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

Is there a mod that lets me do a fuck ton of fish quests w/o having to wait for the next day?

I too would like this

imksushi has an angler amnesia potion

>Drugging little kids to make them forget
Oh my...

Boop

i want to FUCK the dryad

bop

>not even 20 posts and it's already ded

There's a mod that just removes the wait time on the mod browser. Just look up Angler and it's probably there

>pcgamer.com/best-terraria-mods/

Thorium is the overhaul that most people here like, right?

actually you drink it, not him.

Said mod also lets you drink potions to summon people and meteors, who knows how shit works.

>You drink ___ so the kid "forgets"
Man, sounds like shitty parenting

Tell me about your experiences with PvP in Terraria, especially in regards to PvP maps

>goblin invasion with fists
Well fuck that was unexpectedly fun, abusing invincibility frames to keep punching shit and the annoying spiky balls from goblin trappers. I'm starting to enjoy dashing fists.

Kill yourself.

And this is to go even beyond in commieblock technology.
Sadly, scaffolding platforms don't count as doors though.

Imagine having such shit taste that Stylist is your waifu

I mean there are different tastes out there.
Someone's taste isn't 'shit' just because you don't like the stylist.
There are different reasons to like or dislike something.
But consider this:
There might be someone out there that has a taste so bad that they might even like you.

Imagine having such cataclysmically bad taste your waifu is the sand elemental
>no legs
>equivalent to fucking sandpaper
>sand literally everywhere
have you ever been to the beach, and there's always sand in your clothes afterwards? thats what itd be like to have a sand gf 24/7
enjoy your sandpaper onahole gf

what do you expect from a furry

Are there mods that:
-disables getting banners
-disables solar eclipses
-disables blood moon
-disables invasions

I was just wondering those same things half an hour ago. Did you hop on the server during another solar eclipse just now?

Yeah, but I wanted those since time immemorial

I am pretty sure that there is one that allows you to stop invasions but i don't know the name anymore
And all i can suggest for banners is auto trash

I'd horsecock her, honestly.

>look up popular mods
>Veeky Forums is up there
Do non-Veeky Forums people use Veeky Forums mods too?

Where did you look that up?

>don't login for two days
>serb looks like they're already done playing
O-oh no.

the gimmick is that it restarts over and over while keeping some mod points to spent them next run or keep saving them
but speaking of the server
how come there are never screenshots uploaded or something

Big plans in the works for the next temporary map. No time to play!

so just visited the server and now i can updated all this mods again
this happens every time

I'm not sure what's up with that. Some of your mod versions are older than what's in the server's modpack, and some of them are newer. Are you saying that every time you join and leave the server, you're able to update all your mods again because they're somehow being reverted to an older version?

>Are you saying that every time you join and leave the server, you're able to update all your mods again because they're somehow being reverted to an older version?
i guess so
i don't know why else this happens
updating the mods in the mod browser and then joining the server makes terraria download mods that i should already have

Huh. I'm not sure if that's a TML glitch or Fragnet
Also, 3 different people have joined and left the serb in the past hour

happened again
when joining your server i downloaded several mods
one of them was veinminer which is now on version 1.2.4 in my mod library, prior to joining however it was on version 1.3.something so your server is either running outdated mods or just somehow supplies old mods for downloading but then there would be compatibility problems or not?
On a second note i just found out that this only happens on the first visit after the initial tml launch.
updating the mods and joining again after having your mods set back by the server seems to work for unapparent reasons

Neat

>how come there are never screenshots uploaded or something
Here's something y'all might like: this is what spawn looked like before any players joined. Guess that makes this the first screenshot of the first map

Every fucking time I beat Plantera about a day later real-time my world becomes corrupted and fails to load, as does the backup. I can't do the "previous versions" trick because there are none.

My game is modded but I'm really losing any initiative I had for playing the game when I know it'll fucking immediately rape my asshole after I beat Plantera. Technically I can "restore" the world, with all modded biomes becoming empty voids and every modded item and npc disappearing. So I may as well just play unmodded at that point

Well then most likely one of your mods is fucking the game up after Plantera. Make a manual backup just before fighting it next time, then keep removing mods and fighting the plant again until things stop fucking up.

Yeah, Thorium is aces. I also like Spirit to go with it.

Anybody know any mods that let you toggle expert on/off ingame? I swear I had one last time I played but I can't remember what it was called for the life of me.

Speaking of thorium
can someone PLEASE tell me how to turn down mod volume the normal slider doesn't affect it
thunder birds music is so fucking loud, aquatic depths are loud too but it's bearable

just kill the bird and it shuts up

not if it kills my ears first

Bnum

damn
it certainly looks different now

The map will be deleted and replaced by a new one tomorrow morning, mainland US time. You're encouraged to have as much fun as you want, however you want, in the meantime. If that means spawning a ton of consecutive events and bosses or blowing shit up, so be it
Map download: nofile.io/f/m9Sswv1r2as/Map1.zip
>Spoiler
In the next iteration of the map, Thorium and Spirit will be added on a trial basis for me to get a feel for how much content they add, and whether they draw in more players or push people away due to feeling overwhelmed by having to learn how the large number of mods work

Lads, I bought thread related on sale but never brought myself round to playing it
Any YT vids to convince me? Im not in the mood to start a new game atm, just looking to chill

Don't listen to Ymir or bust

Two words:
Deer quim

How about trying them separately first?

thanks, giving yrimir a go

is absolutely right. I don't recommend Chippy at all, but I definitely suggest Yrimir and Ningishu, a lesser known, but lovable and underrated Terraria YTer. It's a shame he stopped making videos. He was very good at both playing the game (he was something of a speedrunner) and making cute videos about it youtube.com/user/Ningishu/videos

I usually see them suggested together. Out of curiosity, why do you recommend adding them separately on different maps?

I'm solo on Expert mode. How the hell can I kill Skeletron? I've fought him several times and he's just whipping my ass. Even with buffs, he kicks the shit out of me. I've tried with crimson armor + bow and meteorite armor + space gun. No luck so far. I can kill his hands easily enough but not his head. Any ideas?

dodge

pastebin.com/PVpAHeAn
Ctrl+f skeletron. I wrote that portion after fighting him ~20 times in a row using at least 10 different sets of gear. Don't forget to use as many buff potions as you can before the fight starts, and I recommend making a very small honey pool only 2 blocks wide in the middle of the bottom-most part of the arena. It's so small that you can easily jump over it when you don't want to walk through it. Out of all my fights, I never once missed a jump even though I was focusing on shooting skele's hands and skull. It also small enough that you'll only be standing it for a tiny fraction of a second and it won't slow you down enough to make you take a hit that you otherwise would've dodged. The extra 60 HP recovery per minute (240 bonus HP if the fight lasts 4 minutes, 300 if it lasts 5 minutes, etc.) helps.

There might be balance issues making some bosses easier than intended so it would be nice to play through each one separately and beat them legit at least once.
After that I'm all in for adding them together.

bUMP

How up to date is the world?

The map was saved minutes before that post was made

You can have out of date worlds?

Oh shit, ignore this. Wrong tab

Just build long runway and shoot him down with megashark. I remember killing him on first try on expert, didn't even use any fancy bullets, just endless musket pouch

How long will it be up? I cant download it at the moment because of captcha being stupid.

is there a mod that adds actual summoning weapons?
thorium adds some but only like 4

Hest er best som pÄlegg

>veinmining meteorites
Oh shit son

Get a better arena, get better accessories, get more potions. Every little thing helps.

>shoot him down with megashark.
>endless musket pouch
>Skeletron
What did user mean by this?

Maybe he thought they were talking about Prime.

>two pyramids in a world
>both have pharaoh masks
pls

I hate pyramids.
>You either get the best ___ in a bottle in the game for free, no risks, no exploration so it feels cheap
>Or you don't get it, and you have zero chance to get it in that world

They should make MANY different kind of underground houses, one kind of which is desert related (but isn't hive related) and the Sandstorm in a bottle should EXCLUSIVELY be found in those, and it should be rare