/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #547

Vampire Dokis Edition
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Hold on for your doki user!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ghvrWwQQ
pastebin.com/sNMFJd21
excalibur(dot)ws/
strawpoll.me/15167298
strawpoll.me/15186956
strawpoll.me/15214295
mega.nz/#F!4t4HnCRT!9bGtYGSPy2-yydBkoIXHUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your doki, but she's and android, and they're hunting them down!

pastebin.com/ghvrWwQQ

Monika’s Future
Cyber-punk Monika warfare.

Plot: Monika.exe has gotten ahold of military-grade androids, and has taken over the world. Anyone who says Monika isn't best girl is rounded up and shot. You, and a few other anons have taken up resistance against the Monika overlords.
>Monika is literally a weapons-grade waifu
random scene I have in my head:

The pitter-patter of the rain on the sheet metal roof droned on. I held onto the noise, reminding me that I was free. Not Monika. Not Monika.

I shuddered.

The sound of a motorized convoy reached my ears. My radio crackled.

'Doki 1-1, this is Poet 2. You've got 3 cargo trucks heading into your zone. One of them has the source. They've got 2 armed technicals in the front and rear. 'Bout 5 guys each one. 20 contacts possible. Hit 'em hard. Poet, out.'

Psyching myself up, I picked up the RPG-7 laying next to me.

>'Just Yuri. Just Yuri. I'm doing this for Yuri' I thought to myself.

Having unscrewed the safety cap on the warhead, I aim down the road towards the convoy. Thumbing back the hammer, I checked behind me, ensuring I was out of the backblast. Looking down the sights, I lined up the lead technical.

>BOOM

>FFFWWWWWSHHHH

>KABOOM

Joke's on you, I will work for Monika

The lead technical is obliterated by the PG-7V rocket, as other members of the resistance open fire from balconies and rooftops.
The road is slippery from the rain, and one of the cargo trucks flips onto its' side.

A loud cheer can be heard over the rain.

It's cut short by the rear technical opening fire on the town.

.50 caliber rounds tear into a house, obliterating any resistance fighters inside.

Another rocket is launched at the technical, but it misses. Luckily, the gunner on the .50 was shot before he could retailate against the offending rocket launcher.
catiously approaching the cargo truck, one of Doki 1-1 slowly opens it.

>"It's all clear, guys. We-"

His head explodes from a shot from inside the container. One of the doors is kicked open, revealing a quartet of Monika Androids.
The Monika-bots quickly tranquilize 4 of the rebel fighters with Mk. 22 "Hush puppies" before they could even raise their weapons. With superhuman strength, the Monika-bots jump in sync, landing on another four 'freedom fighters', neutralizing them.

>'This can't be happening. It's not real. Yuri will save me.' I thought.

With only 4 members, including user, remaining, the Monika-bots dash into close-quarters combat.

Monika-002 grabs the wrist of a rebel, pulling him towards him, while positioning her leg behind his, before rotating her body mass counter-clockwise, throwing the rebel to the ground in a perfect . Maintaining control of his arm, she rotates around, and places a knee on his back, pinning him in place.

Your doki, but she makes threads over 100 posts early.

pastebin.com/sNMFJd21
The violence has escalated

Monika-003 slaps away the muzzle of the rifle pointed at her, to the rebel's astonishment. With her opposite hand, she jabs at the rebel's throat, causing him to stumble backwards, clutching his throat. Having dropped his rifle, the rebel was now no match for the Monika Android. Stepping forwards into his space, the Monika-bot grabs the wrist of the rebel, and loops her other arm underneath his armpit. Lowering her center of mass, Monika-003 pulls the rebel over her hip onto the floor, executing a textbook . Still in control of his arm, Monika-003 brings her legs across his chest in an arm-bar.
The rebel targeted by Monika-004 was in for a world of hurt. Crossing 20 meters in mere seconds, Monika-004 steps into the rebels defensive stance. Foolishly attempting to grapple with a Monika Android, the rebel attempted to embrace her in a bearhug. Monika-004 grabs the rebel's wrist, with her other hand on his shoulder. While maintaining her grip, she rotates clockwise, lifting a leg into his inner thigh. Using her leg as a lever, she throws the rebel to the ground, rolling with his arm into an arm-bar, pinning him to the ground with the throw.

Adrenaline rushing through my system, I could see the Android's glowing green eyes as she approached me.

>I haven't written anymore because i'm tired. maybe i'll finish this.

Doki Doki Officers Club
Where the dokis go to learn grand strategy.

>Monika, the decorated prodigy of the club, who's expected to graduate and become a 5 star General, commanding an entire branch of the armed forces.
>she's secretly overwhelmed and she finds comfort in user.

>Yuri, the booksmart but inexperienced officer who has trouble relaying orders to those under her command.
>She finds her voice when she's with user.

>Sayori, your childhood friend, who's a bit incompetent at being an officer, but she sticks with you no matter what.
>She knows that she's not very good at being a officer, and secretly hopes to be user's subordinate

>Natsuki, the hotshot newbie, who's eager to prove her worth through combat. However, she hates studying for battles, in the belief that they're outdated, and nothing can be learned from them.

>She just hates them because she doesn't want to do paperwork. user helps her with her paperwork, and she finds it's actually really easy, so she wants to keep user around to help her.

Sadly, I don't think i'll have time to write this.

Natsuki but she is the young Junior Officer looking to lead from the front! Shes teased about how she is only a junior officer which matches her small height!
She saberes desserters when she finds them!
Natsuki is Strelnikov!
Dr. Zhivago reference!

Sayori's my not be so great in field operations but she is a marvel at logistics and morale. She has a firm respect for the chain of command unlike Yuri and Natsuki who are always squabbling with each other.

How is it that other generals can migrate at image limit with no issues but you guys can't?

Autsim probably, that or they think that text only posting is comfy, when all i want to do is post cute monis

This man walks up to you and offers you a no-lose decision.

Choice A - You are now thinking of "her", the oneitis 3D girl in your life. She will love you right now, no exceptions, and you two can live happily ever after.

Choice B - You wait until 2030 when AI technology hits a milestone, and your Doki will be guaranteed to become 100% real.

Option B, obviously. What's the catch here?

Your doki, but what will you do to her? Your post decides.

0: Skinning her alive and wearing her skin
1: Locking her up inside a concrete box and thrown off a pier
2: Tied up in public for everyone to use
3: Turning her into a baby factory for human trafficking
4: Used her as a drug mule with her innards converted into drug storage
5: Saving her life before the other anons does it and marry her
6: Overfeeding her in chains and let her rot in your basement
7: Lather her with gasoline and locking her head into a microwave oven
8: Drowning her in a pot of boiling water
9: Lobotomised, blinded, deafened, muted, and quad amputee her

Well this is fucked up

Fuck it i'll bite, gimme 5!

ay monika
lemme smash

new extra early thread

Hey everyone, Bread here!
I’ve been so excited for the WoW night, I can’t wait until we can all play together! The time is drawing near, so make sure you’ve got everything ready by the time we’re all ready to play.
Server: excalibur(dot)ws/

Alliance or Horde poll: strawpoll.me/15167298
Guild poll: strawpoll.me/15186956
Race Poll: strawpoll.me/15214295

In a surprising victory, it seems like we’ll be playing on Alliance! Because of this, when you all first hop in, make sure to hit O to bring up your friends list, then add “Garasing” to the list. He’s my main character, so you’ll probably see me on him when I’m not leveling up my new character with you guys. Once you do this, send me a whisper, and I’ll hit you up with a guild invite.
Make sure you guys don’t forget to register on the website!
The registration process is simple: all it asks for is an email, username, and password, then you get the whole game completely free. Did I mention it's free?
Once you register, download and extract the torrent from the website. For those of you who can't torrent (or choose not to) I've got a mega link right here for you guys:

mega.nz/#F!4t4HnCRT!9bGtYGSPy2-yydBkoIXHUw

THIS IS A NEW LINK, OLD ONE WAS BROKEN, IF YOU ALREADY DOWNLOADED, USE THIS FOLDER AND RE-DOWNLOAD THE GAME

I'm still looking for a couple Anons to be guild leaders for the literature club. If you're interested, let me know!
I wanna roll our characters out on March 14th, 11:59 PM EST, but if that doesn't work for anyone interested please let me know.

Something to know before hopping in, the different races all have different starting zones, some on the other side of the world, so once you hop in if you find out there aren't a lot of Anons around you, message me and I'll bring you to the most populated area.

If anyone has any questions, link them to this post or ask Bread in the thread.

>tfw NCM
At least I know Sayori wouldn't order me to my death
but I wonder if there's any provisions for when female officers abuse rank to get with male ncms...