/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #547

"Ah, these are the Dokis, then? Amazing. I truly can't pick one I like the most - they are all perfect." Edition
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>You shouldn't end your life early, user. Just like you shouldn't post a thread early.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/sNMFJd21
youtube.com/watch?v=BPwZaQfoIbU
youtube.com/watch?v=EhGEGIBGLu8
youtube.com/watch?v=ny-97Oh-Fws
excalibur(dot)ws/
strawpoll.me/15167298
strawpoll.me/15186956
strawpoll.me/15214295
mega.nz/#F!4t4HnCRT!9bGtYGSPy2-yydBkoIXHUw
pastebin.com/tqXjzdHE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ax7krBKzmVI
youtube.com/watch?v=NRbDLIXAp4o
youtube.com/watch?v=QLoNbArsQP0
youtube.com/watch?v=ydccw-x_yH4
armorgames.com/play/3923/d-day-defender
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Britsuki!

I love Natsuki!

Yurifriends come out at night!

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I love Yuri!

I suppose, but do you not think the Dokis would be happy for having Anons and would just give up their quarrels like we should?

That's true. But, even against a superior force, there's only so much land to our advantage we can use, isn't there?

see >ROBOT nazis, so there's more than a few ways to fuck with them in that capacity.
We don't have EMPs and rain wouldn't end them, sadly.

>lad
Yurifriends would not take well to their Yuri's being in harms way. They rather take the bullet then let their wife take it, much like the rest of us. Yurifriends are our friends too!

>Escape tunnels
This is a terrific idea.

>take over Europe in the name of the Dokis
With our Dokis as our Goddesses, we shall overtake and overthrow the powers that be!

>IEDs. Lots and lots of IEDs. All you need is a basic chemistry lab.
I am scared of the horrors that war will bring.

>Okay, Everyone!
Doki Doki Rebel Group! Fighting Robot Nazis from an alternate reality! Only the Anons can fight due to having seen the horrors that they infect our minds with! How would this go down? How do we defend against such horrors? Who takes up arms against these foreign attackers, and who decides to stay at home? What issues can you see occuring? Only if we succeed can we get our Dokis and our land!

I love my wife! And my wife agrees that rewarding negative behavior is not good!

Why are her eyes gray?

pastebin.com/sNMFJd21
The violence has escalated
How should the story progress? More violence, lewd, or death?
Lewds should maybe be side stories, rather than the main story proper, which is violence and mad max shit

She is the sun in my sky!

>Brrzzzt...
>Beep.
>Boop.
>Rebooting...
>Your Yuri is now ready for use!

>I didn't take out the
God fucking damnit.

I imaging that Yuri is two feet tall in this picture, and this is her and my respective heights.

Some would, some wont. A man is the sum of his memories, and once they reach this reality they may have the same memories, but as time moves one they will gain different and more original ones. This will alter their personalities, like how it works for normal people, thus practically making them different people.

user is a dummy! A DUMMY!

>violence, lewd, or death
Preferably the first two together, and the last one also present but separate from lewd.

Maybe I'll post the next thread one post early to mess with people

Girl's eyes do weird things after they cum, sometimes their pupils become shaped like hearts.

Truly the female anatomy is a miracle

>Booru still in OP.
We should really get around to taking that out.

Please no bulli!

Yeah, unfortunately it seems the booru is like a desolate mess nowadays. Shitty that whoever was supposed to be moderating it stopped.

Hello, everyone! How are you all doing?
Welcome back to my poetry club~!

Word of the thread is "destruction"!
Alternatives are 'chaos' and 'cherish'.

Something something, poetry! Ahaha...
Okay, to be serious, if anyone is in a slump and doesn't know what to write about, please consider using one of these three words to use as your theme or a topic or anything you please. You could ignore them if you want, but that's not as much fun, is it? Still though... In any case, these words are to be used in absolutely any way you desire! Each word can be taken in many ways, so don't be afraid to stretch your imagination or try new things!
Everyone is encouraged to participate, so don't be shy to try it out! You can do it!
As always, I'm looking forward to reading everything when I can!
Have fun, everyone!

Monika!

There's a difference between one post early and 100

YURI IS ALL CHARGED UP AND READY TO GO!!!

i'm glad you get it

I'd say let's hold off on that until we can get another one that we can actually moderate.
I suggest we have one of the more regulars set it up, like Ladanon, Bread, or Questionanon. That way we won't run into this situation again.

>Internal screaming
Anyway, how're you holding up, freunde?

>disheveled sex hair
>skirt hanging down
>shirt unbuttoned
I don't want to lewd my doki too much but then she goes and does shit like this.

Something is really checking all my boxes with lightning-ascended Yuri.

why are there two threads?

Stopped or was not physically able to continue. [worried laughter]

>Doki Doki Rebel Group! Fighting Robot Nazis from an alternate reality! Only the Anons can fight due to having seen the horrors that they infect our minds with! How would this go down? How do we defend against such horrors? Who takes up arms against these foreign attackers, and who decides to stay at home? What issues can you see occuring? Only if we succeed can we get our Dokis and our land!
The synthetic seems invincible, they are resistant to water, most heat and cold, their only 'weakness' is electricity but even then capacitors can stop that. Their only weakness is that synthetics are code, they follow the logic of their code, so to fight against them is to fight in ways they could not predict. They cannot follow the logic, of something that has no logic.
I love Yuri!
I love crazy Yuri!

`

Suggestions please, i usued all my ideas already today. What kinks do you want to cater to? Which doki? DO they have to be delinquents, or just their normal versions?

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE
NOBODY'S EVER BEEN ABLE TO SUMMON SUMMON EXODIA

mfw

While there's talk of domestic rebellion and fighting the government as an organized militia, I propose a safer and maybe even more fun idea; an organized group of outlaws, moving to escape to South America or some other country where we'd be free from the long arm of the Government and could start anew with our dokis

But we need a few things to pull it off, lads. We're gonna need cars, guns, and gas. The ideal plan would be to move in small squads of 4 or 5 cars dependent on where everyone is coming from, and agreeing on a place somewhere to meet up. Some of us will make it, some of us might not, but one thing is certain: It'll be a story they tell for generations, the mass exodus of the road warriors and the governments attempts to stop it

Post your ideal car, guns to take along, your doki, and a song or two you'll blast on the stereo on the journey South-bound

For me, it'd be:
Car: Australian 1973 Ford Falcon XB Coupe, pic related
Guns: A sawn-off double-barreled shotgun, my 1917 American Enfield, and my reproduction .44 LeMat revolver
Doki: A rebelliously-dressed Natsuki (Probably wearing leather)
Songs: youtube.com/watch?v=BPwZaQfoIbU
youtube.com/watch?v=EhGEGIBGLu8
youtube.com/watch?v=ny-97Oh-Fws

>Making a new thread
You negros, I get you don't want to encourage early threads and shit but you could've at least made sure the other one was deleted first

Also a list of what is and isn't allowed.

Psssh, I wasn't that late this time.
Anyways I'm good, I think I finished a project I've been working on so I'm going to let it render and go get dinner.
How are you?

destruction

i blew it up and now it's gone
no one can have it so i win
but everyone's unhappy
so maybe i was wrong

I get that you want us to post in your thread but maybe next time you shouldn't make it 100+ posts early

Hey everyone, Bread here!
I’ve been so excited for the WoW night, I can’t wait until we can all play together! The time is drawing near, so make sure you’ve got everything ready by the time we’re all ready to play.
Server: excalibur(dot)ws/

Alliance or Horde poll: strawpoll.me/15167298
Guild poll: strawpoll.me/15186956
Race Poll: strawpoll.me/15214295

In a surprising victory, it seems like we’ll be playing on Alliance! Because of this, when you all first hop in, make sure to hit O to bring up your friends list, then add “Garasing” to the list. He’s my main character, so you’ll probably see me on him when I’m not leveling up my new character with you guys. Once you do this, send me a whisper, and I’ll hit you up with a guild invite.
Make sure you guys don’t forget to register on the website!
The registration process is simple: all it asks for is an email, username, and password, then you get the whole game completely free. Did I mention it's free?
Once you register, download and extract the torrent from the website. For those of you who can't torrent (or choose not to) I've got a mega link right here for you guys:

mega.nz/#F!4t4HnCRT!9bGtYGSPy2-yydBkoIXHUw

THIS IS A NEW LINK, OLD ONE WAS BROKEN, IF YOU ALREADY DOWNLOADED, USE THIS FOLDER AND RE-DOWNLOAD THE GAME

I'm still looking for a couple Anons to be guild leaders for the literature club. If you're interested, let me know!
I wanna roll our characters out on March 14th, 11:59 PM EST, but if that doesn't work for anyone interested please let me know.

Something to know before hopping in, the different races all have different starting zones, some on the other side of the world, so once you hop in if you find out there aren't a lot of Anons around you, message me and I'll bring you to the most populated area.

If anyone has any questions, link them to this post or ask Bread in the thread.

>Fighting Robot Nazis from an alternate reality!
Sounds like a better reality tee bee aych.
How are they coordinated? If it's by any sort of wireless connection, then filling the airwaves with spark gap transmitters is the way to disrupt them. It will make the FCC hate your guts, but it'll work.
If they're fully autonomous, then I suppose we would have to find out how to manufacture NNEMP devices. Those are complex, and I don't have a handy guide on how to make one.
IEDs and Guerilla tactics might work over time, but I don't know the exact scope of this war. I don't know what we would be working with, so I can't say how this battle would go.

I'm not running. No land will accept us if we do that, we'd just be on the run forever. I'm standing my ground and fighting for her freedoms and rights. But I do appreciate your taste in music.

I have a lot of repressed emotions; feelings I’ve constantly had to hide in order to keep going on a day-to-day basis. Partly it’s because I constantly wish to forget a lot of bad things in my past and attempt to move on and partly because I can’t reveal my full emotions to anyone I care about because I know it would do more harm than good, for both me and them.

That went along fine enough, but all the way there’s just been an emptiness in my life. I know for a fact that the reason I still live is because there are a couple of people in my life that care for me in turn, and moreover outright depend on me. I know taking my life would do far more harm than good for them. I’ve not taken good care of myself; I bathe irregularly, developed weight issues, fell behind in my work, feel trapped and alone in the one place I’ve stayed in all my life and grew to despise, and otherwise lacked motivation completely at times.

Playing DDLC shocked me because there she was, feeling the exact same way and acting the same way. She can’t live without the care and support of those she cared about and not only that, but she poured out her heart for them. Giving so much with barely a care for herself, only wishing for that sweet harmony that I crave between loved ones.

With Sayori, I don’t need to feel resigned to life. I can jump for joy for life. My life that she gives to me. I understand running away from your feelings, your woes. Wishing to go back to a past where you could blissfully and ignorantly have fun without worry. But I don’t wish for her to go back, I wish for her to advance her feelings. I want to carry her burdens on my shoulder and never hold back anything. I want her to know that she helps complete me and to know that being there for me will be the most selfless thing she’s ever done for me. If she’s there for me, all of my insecurities will melt away; I’ll never run from anything ever again because I know in the end, I’ll always have her.

I feel like I would be a Captain America type figure, cheering Anons on from the sidelines, like "If Bread can do it, so can you!" or like, "Be the man Bread would want you to be!"

Hi Anons! First actual prose smut fic from me in a while. What motivated me to write -this- -now-? Who knows. It was probably Straining At The Leash. Great work again, FourLeafPyro!

Anyways! This is a Sayori fic containing
Chastity Anal masturbation Petplay/Master Slave play
Deprivation and Recording of Lewd acts!

Read at your own risk.
pastebin.com/tqXjzdHE

>Wanting the other thread deleted means I'm shilling it
Feel free to not be retarded anytime

Well that's something we'd have to decide then isn't it? Would we want the new booru to be a collection of *all* DDLC-related images? Or a strictly SFW collection?

gorilla tactics
outmaneuveur them with our spheed
wmd

Thanks for the threads Anons! This has been a roller coaster of emotions and it made me experience a feeling of genuine love again. I hope it does the same for you all!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ax7krBKzmVI

What do you like about it?

>unstable user finds out delinquent Yuri cuts
>fucking her while slowly sliding a knife into her abdomen
stealing her kidney after he finishes inside her, keeping it frozen in ice until she births the child. do organs stay fresh for that long in deep freeze?
or maybe
>delinquent Natsuki's dad goes missing, leaving only a bloody mess in their home
>user comforts her and spending time with her before surprising her by leaving th dead body under her bed to discover right when she wakes up in the morning
You know, really fucked up shit like that.

>Spoiler
As much as I'd love to run something within this community and make an actual valid contribution, I'm much too soft when it comes to that. Let others enjoy their stuff and you can enjoy yours, most of the time they ignore your tastes so just ignore theirs etc.
Not to mention I've gone this long without lewding my wife and I'm not breaking that streak, sorry lads

This, mostly. Sayori is the second best thing to ever happen to my mental state, ironically enough.

Well, I'm not being eaten by brain parasites or being fed moldy bread and stale rainwater by pirates, so I can't complain.

This is some great stuff user, good job

1. Organs do not stay that long in deep freeze. The main difference is normally an organ will start necrotizing within a few minutes after being removed. Freezing it just prolongs that from several minutes to several hours.
2. Why would you wait until Yuri had a child to do something with the kidney?

No problem user! Glad you're feeling good, thanks for being here for me too!

I, for one, would take a bullet for my Doki. Obviously I wouldn't want to die, but I would fight in a war with the dream of coming home to my wife as a hero, a protector of the weak, and hopefully not in shambles from PTSD.

>one of the more regulars
How about, once we get to about 30 posts before the limit, someone says "I'll make the thread. No one else make a thread." And thus, a thread is made, there is no confusion, and we aren't fighting over "Use my thread!" "No, use my thread!". There's a Yuri-user who's been trying to make a thread the last two threads and has done everything right, but has had it stolen from them once for making it too late and once for it being made correctly, on time and everything, but another user made it like 5 posts before.

They'd still die to bullets and conventional warfare, but maybe they'd be slightly more armored, but make up for that in making more sound and slightly slower.

>can't say how this battle would go
I'm imagining they'd basically be like the Nazis in every single way except they aren't real people, they're evil, and they're robots so we can justify killing them, but they are impervious to any kind of electronic interference.

But would you take up arms, if needed? Or would you be our field medic, saving Anons in the process? What class would Monika most likely pick in WoW?

Speed could work.

>Okay, Everyone!
>Doki Doki Liberation Club!
How do we prepare for D-Day, Anons? How are we going to take back the land from the RoboNazis?

Terrible suggestions.

>Petplay/Master Slave play
FUCKING YES

NSFW should be allowed, we just need restrictions.

gorilla tactics
outmaneuveur them with our spheed
wmd

Why can /ddlc/ suddenly not handle making an OP
We've had 547 of them and most were fine

What are we not okay with? I'd run it if I was able to.

That was just an example. I basically just meant for someone who frequents the general often. That way we don't have a situation where the guy who's admin for it fucks off forever like the previous one did. Honestly I'd do it myself but I'm not sure if I have the time for it nor do I know what being an admin would entail.

Why are you suddenly aware that you're breathing? You were doing just fine all your life

>lewd Sayori fic
Yay
>but it's incredibly unwholesome
Sigh
I'm still diamonds, my heart just isn't in it. Good work on the writing, though.

Brazil accepted 2 of the 3 Alcatraz escapees. I doubt we'd have too many problems finding a place, but I understand your concern

Also thank you, I see you're a fellow man of culture as well

Same here friend. She’ll be a real light in my life here on out

Well they're robots right? A virus is the best bet.

>one of the more regulars
You have no idea what you're talking about. We weren't talking about threads, we were talking about the booru.
No offense, but I don't think you have the patience or attention span to run a booru or to give anyone instructions at all for that matter.

MAS update when?

I'm not really into any of that, but god damn you do it well. Nice job user!

>Organs do not stay that long in deep freeze.
Shame
>Why would you wait until Yuri had a child to do something with the kidney?
You use it to force her to carry the child by threatening to get rid of it if she aborts the fetus. I don't know why anyone would want such a thing, I'm just getting some sick kicks out of making up these scenarios.

Anyone willing to run a DDLC booru is already likely going to be a thread regular at the very least. Not to mention just as you don't know what to do as an admin, it's very likely none of those suggestions do either. Eventually somebody that cares enough and has the knowledge needed will come along and do it. No need to try to get an established personality to do it.

i
love
sayori!!!!!

Violence and lewd should kick it up a notch maybe a sex wrestling with one of the doki maybe Sayori or Natsuki or a giant ass group fight user and the dokis gets ambush by some rival delinquents from another school in a shop or around an emptied parking lot but they manged to come out on top

Me too.

Good ideas, but my heart is never in them because i am a pure vanilla guy. You should write something, tho. Just keep trying to make it longer, more details on how the flesh is being carved, how desperate the doki is, how she wishes that she could be anywhere but here, how she actually asbolutely loves it anyway.
something like that, especially how certain textures feel.
Write!

I just like Sayori!

>becoming so confident in yourself due to your love for your Doki
>going past your limits and even further out of love for your Doki
>not giving a damn about all those who look down on you because of how much you love your Doki

We're all going to make it guys, even if the Promised Day never comes, with love this strong, we can power through anything.

i love her too!

>perfecting yourself for your Doki
>being at peak performance for your Doki
>being happy with yourself after every little thing for your Doki
Power through! We'll all make it!

>Good ideas, but my heart is never in them because i am a pure vanilla guy.
Me too, I couldn't bear to actually write this shit out, I just get sick kicks from thinking it up. I generally like the dokis too much to ever genuinely wish them any harm. All the stuff I've ever written here has been pretty mild as a result.

It depends. Do we have the manpower and resources the allies had on D-day, or are we just fighting with what we have?
If we have the manpower and resources, then I would have it play out like it did on D-day. Sustained aerial and naval bombardment of the coast with a paradrop in order to soften the defenses. afterwards, send in the landing forces.
If it's just us, then we need to be as high speed low drag as we can be. Silent nighttime insertion, destroy as many of the robots as we can. As soon as a beach is cleared, send in the rest and dig in. reorient as many emplacements and fortifications as we can, and make our last stand.

If the Promised Day never happens I'm gonna make it happen believe you me.
I'll be using that raw power picked up along the way to make it happen.

>Becoming uberchad for your doki
>Eventually ascending to the heavens to take your rightful place as an immortal for your doki
>Becoming the deity of waifufags for your doki

Sayori is my best friend and I love her in a non-romantic way!
Giving Sayori a friendly hug!
Watching movies with Sayori, nothing romantic though!
Telling her you don't really wanna hold hands!
Realizing that she's in love with you!
Kicking yourself for letting her fall in love with you!
Hanging out with Sayori less!
Realizing you miss her more and more!
Realizing you really did love her!
Inviting Sayori over to your house after a while!
She musters up her courage, and comes on time for once!
She confesses to you, even though you're already going out with another girl!
Sayori starts to tear up!
She fears your response!
You're better than MC!
You call your girlfriend on her phone!
You tell her that you're breaking up with her in front of Sayori!
Sayori stops crying!
"A-user, why did you..."
Saying you're sorry for not realizing it sooner!
Embracing Sayori in a warm hug, with more feeling than usual!
Grasping her soft hands, the one thing she's been waiting for!
You feel more tears on your shoulder!
They're tears of happiness!
You and Sayori hold each other for a long time!
Sayori!

At the very least I think I might start actually making the new booru. If I can't manage it I can probably just leave it to someone else who'll take up the reigns. I don't plan to up and disappear completely though like the last guy, I just might not be here for a majority of the day.

Another instructive game with Monika! I thought I had it all! A perfect queen sacrifice with a passed pawn to ensure a checkmate! But Monika was one step ahead! Like she always is! Monika knew that if she kept threatening a checkmate scenario (or one that could mate me quicker than I could mate her) she would come out on top! And that's exactly what happened! After a succession of threats from each end, she closed the game out due to a terrible blunder on my end! She finished the game strong with a bishop queen mate before I could utilize my queen sacrifice! She is so good at turning the aggressive tide right back at me! She is so good at Chess! I love losing in Chess to Monika! I love playing Chess with Monika! Monika! I love Monika!

You can count on my steel for aid user!

Honestly, if I had the user and pass to the booru, I'd make sure it was all cleaned up and stayed that way.

>having a gf in the first place
My shoulders aren't strong enough to suspend all of this disbelief. Otherwise, this is pretty fucking comfy.

I would take what I have, just out of knowing how it runs and how to fix it.

Car: 1993 Dodge Dakota. 4x4. 5 speed manual transmission. I know I'm getting through those rough spots, this old car has been through some rough terrain before..
Guns: I didn't think this through. I dunno, maybe I'd take the SKS, a shotgun of some kind, the .308 and maybe the .22 for tradition's sake.
Doki: Monika, in all her glory, probably being as scared as me.
Songs: youtube.com/watch?v=NRbDLIXAp4o
youtube.com/watch?v=QLoNbArsQP0
youtube.com/watch?v=ydccw-x_yH4

>patience or attention span
Hey, I thought we were talking about threads, my mistake. Secondly, there's more qualified people to moderate the booru.. It's not something I'm interested in.

>virus is the best bet
Yes, I agree, and this is /ddlc/, so I'm sure we could make one and figure out how to disable them from the inside out.

>resources
We would have the resources, but not the manpower. The manpower would be all past, present and future Anons of /ddlc/ who truly would fight and not just pussy out as the first shot rang out.

>Okay, Everyone!
Your Doki is now in your the last game you played as your companion! Who is she, and what is her role in the game? Which game is it?

armorgames.com/play/3923/d-day-defender
reminds me of this
I must harden my heart for your bloodlust while thinking of monika at home with my cute kids. Its like being on deployment at paschendale, /ddlc/ is