/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2728
Fraulein Edition
Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)

●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)
●TCG:Flames of Destruction Special Edition (June 7th)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Codebreaker (July 13th)
●TCG: Cybernetic Horizon (July 27th)

No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.
Go to /dIg/ for Duel Links discussion.

1st for Thunder Dragon

Never ever in the banlist

needlefiber will be a prize card and there's nothing you can do about it /dng/!!

xth for my wife

Do you guys think there is anyone in the world who buys bulk yugioh cards and burns them all so that the cards they have become more rare?

Needlefiber being a prize card doesn't matter but this bitch better get imported in a core set or something.

please show all the sexy cards that one should own. I want all the loli, amazon, and delicious cards that I can have to be DOMINATED by the OJAMA cards.

sounds like a stupid way of wasting your money

Madman who wanted the all-engines deck last thread.
Well, the deck... Works. It takes an average of 2.5 turns to win, though I imagine that could be sped up if it actually knew what it wanted to do.
It isn't very fun to play, however.

SEXUAL CARDS, ANONS.

Never ever in the banlist

She's going to be a JUMP Promo.

I guarantee it.

Why the fuck does this exist

Here’s your (You)

Don't worry, he has a reserved spot in the next one :')

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including Dark World, because your opponent will hate you so much that they will have a stroke from high blood pressure, and be disqualified since they cannot duel.

Seriously, why is every Dark World so fucking retarded? I'm playing against this high-rated guy on DB, who thinks that Return of the Red-Eyes' effect works like Call of the Haunted and that I can't use it during his EP and use it again in my M1. Now I have to wait for an admin to come.

And incidentally, he uses DW. And it's not even the first time I come across a retarded DW player. Jesus.

More like everyone on duelimg book is retarded.

I hate this pasta

Because you touch yourself at night

>pends are a -2
When will this meme die?

Stop going to reddit.

>implying there aren't people here that unironically think that

When dzeef realizes that cards in-hand aren't the be-all-end-all of the game.

MR5: at any time during the duel, both players can draw 1 card so long as they both shake hands in agreement to do so. (they only need to agree to the idea of a handshake and don't actually have to make contact)

I'm gonna run a burn deck that sides out of a burn deck game two

what if you btfo your opponent game 1?

>4chin screencap
>tumblr filename
kill yourself

The only people who think like that here are redditors.

MR5, Battle City rules, you have to give your opponent the most valuable card in your deck if you lose

Is it worth getting an electrumite for $56?

>paying $56 for a 3x4 inch of cardboard
>worth it
Yes.

you still side out because they probably sided out against a burn deck

So what is up with Exodia? Is he like beyond a god or something considering that by summoning him, he basically kills everything in the field?

what if they're playing something absolutely terrible and you know whatever they side in it won't be enough?

then you dont side and hit them with the 1 or 2 turn burn again

what if he sides into a burn deck of his own and it's better than yours and he btfo's you? what do you do game 3? well?

it's just not as effective without your tripcode

>HEROes
It was never effective

cry

psst. key kid, d'ya wanna buy some DVDs

what the fuck why is duelingbook worse then YGOpro, some nigger just tried to summon seraphinite with instant fusion, then tried to strike monster reborn

Blu Ray retrain when?

Anyone here figured out the best way to build Dark Lair?

I'm struggling figuring it out. Darklords feel like it bricks too hard with everything unless you run just Diabolos and Lilith for power plays.

Because only apes ever used Dueling Network and Dueling Book.

Destiny HERO D: Drive
When this card is special summoned from the GY; banish 10 cards from the top of your deck face-down and draw 2 cards

Cloudians

>Not when special summoned from banishment
If you're giving Chad Maju Da Ezia consistency, make sure it has synergy.

YGOPro eliminates all the time wasting that goes into explaining rulings and basic game mechanics and allows you to focus on playtesting decks with no other hassle. It also validates how certain interactions really work in case someone tries to cheat you in person.

Use Foolish Burial to mill Diabolos and summon him by tributing Rei.

I'm glad he's actually a good monster and not pack filler garbage like other cool monsters from early Yugioh

>Brandshit

He is the good kind of pack filler, the shit that makes you think "why they printed this bullshit?" but then you realize you can build a deck around it, and in the case of Gren Maju, shit's hilarious when you resolve Inferno Tempest, which is why i am going to miss Grinder Golem.

Oh and of course, there's always Fairy Tail snow, i am never forgiving getter for summoning gren maju then chain Snow effect FIVE TIMES

Is it a pipedream to want to play Supreme King Z-ARC in TCG? Anyone got a list?

Follow your dreams user.

He's Zorc level.
Stronger than the 3 Egyptian Gods, but nowhere near the level of Horakhty.

*Sky Strike Ace* for you

>he

Post pack filler

Doesn't look too feminine, m8

Oops, meant to reply to

>No bulge

Are those Kaiba reprint boxes worth $10 a pop? I'm not sure if it's worth it.

he is just a dicklet

Well, her hips are pretty nice and thick, and the moon is generally associated with femininity, not to mention she has long hair. In the end it really is just the effect veiler arguement to me. I just want a qt3.14 moon waifu man, don't take away that from me

>No hips
>No breasts

>and the moon is generally associated with femininity
Explain this, then.

What's the closest archetype to Doom? I kind of want to make a deck based around it.

Cloudians

Already have those, give me another one.

Well, her hips are greatly exagerated, and the rest of the lunalight archtype, if not all lunalight monsters are visually female. Black sheep therefore may be a tomboy, or a dyke. This can also possibly be japan trying to subvert european associations of the moon and femininity so they can call westerners gay. Well, that and traps

Super Quantums

Already have those too, you need to step up your game nigga.

Cyber Ogre

Not an archetype.

cyber dragons

>play Brandish/Sky Striker/whatever
>opponent playing Toons and goes first
>activates Toon Kingdom and Summons Gemini elf and passes
>Open Toon Table
>Search Toon Cyber Dragon
>for shits and giggles just summon the Toon Cyber Dragon and pass turn
>opponent sits there for a minute or two thinking about how he can't do fucking anything before eventually surrendering
It's the little things.

WORLDS

I’ll punch you in your face motherfucker, and knock your teeth out.

calm your tits, Raitonigu

Reminder to never skip leg day.

wow, another unsearchable combo

>there are "people" that want our bro banned
disgusting

nigger you wanted a rip n tear deck you didnt say anything about it being searchable

>people hate zeta on a segway
>people hate based psyframes that stop the handtrap lolis

I'm not him

I used to hate this nigger because I have a friend that plays PSYframes and is fucking annoying to play against that deck, thankfully he plays with it sporadically nowadays so it is somewhat tolerable when we duke it out now.

Based scooter man is the best generic Synchro in the game (Zeta is also decent, although no one uses him). The Driver/Gamma thing is a meme that makes most decks a brickhouse though, thankfully based DESIGNATOR is around the corner.

Against Darkest Diabolos, Lord of the Lair which would be better in mirror match? D.D. Crow or Called by the Grave?

Designator seems to be better

someone better start posting pictures of barefoot yugioh women

Feet are for plebeians.
Patricians know that midriff and armpits are the superior body parts.

>Terraforming is limited in OCG
>Maxx "C" is unlimited
I'll never get the Japanese.

maxx c prevents solitary. it is very skillful.

>legendary duelists 2 shit already in duel links
KEK, that didn't take long

they got millennium eyes restrict?