mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

Into the Breach:
store.steampowered.com/app/590380
intothebreach.gamepedia.com/Into_The_Breach_Wiki

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

Let the Flea hop into your life:
mwomercs.com/flea

>Have No Fear In Your New Fafnir:
mwomercs.com/fafnir

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

All the MWO Models:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=298&l=8ce37a811ccd5290c01983bcc3968cef172bb701
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=598&l=49038c3a9cdf4d5ff81cd74ddfd1321271f72b0b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ded gam ded thred

Armored Core 6 when

Any news of patches for Into the Breach to address squad imbalances?

I love how mw5 is basically just going to be pgi ripping off a fan made material, just like every other hebrew video game publisher.

What are they ripping off user

living legends. or what it should of been.

How is MW5 going to be ripping off Living Legends exactly

The way missiles are animated and rendered, you can see LRMs working exactly like MWLL.

Missiles don't have any animations. If you mean the flight patterns, then they're almost exactly like beta MWO.

Speaking of, I love how assholes drove ITB into it's own topic.

Where it's hitting 700+ posts easy. Way to go, MWO.

It was just one asshole. Everyone else likes the game or doesn't care either way.

I'm finally free. What a shitshow it was doing this challenge with the trial mech.

An actual little detail that russ didn't fuck up

rip

The game just had like 3 patches, what did they fix?

this

They fixed a few bugs like some maps not having enough room to drop all of your robots due to the terrain I know

Huh? Time to contact Boris for that special discount!

That hasn't come up for me yet, but thank fuck.

Any of them good?

I'm personally aiming for Atlas, Rifleman, Mad Dog and Griffin.

Those poor ferrets.

Anyone wanna yiff?

Please stop making these threads. Thank you in advance.

why is the jenner so bad

heh

Crusader when?

It's extreme bullshit when it does.

YOU'RE A MONSTER

TELL ME ABOUT THE LINEBACKER

Its a smol sticc cicada

kys haracuck

That's an unfortunate physical change. Wow.

Cicada is way better. Good quirks, spreads damage well, is pretty cool guy and doesn’t afraid of anything.

It's ok, these couldn't talk.

Where is everyone?

Playing something else.

waiting for 1v1 to make the game playable like it never was before

Murikan Prime Time?

fucking kill yourselves all of you you are fucking pathetic

>you you
stay classy

playing in this trial jenner is pretty fucking insufferable

tfw no free for all

Solaris should never have happened

So I know you're saying 4xERPPC WHK-PRIME is good, but what about 4xLPL WHK-C? Same idea, but trading pinpoint for hitscan, because leading shots is hard.

It's fine. It was better in the past when LPL didn't have max range nerfs.

only if free for all is 24 or more in a match.

That would be stupid. 8-12 is proper FFA size.

>years later realize Dudebutte looks like a hairier Linus Torvald
Really made me think desu

>first it was 20 kills or kmdd's
>then it was 12 kills or kmdd's
>now it's just 12 kmdd's
can retarded piggy please make up their fucking mind

Why bother?

It's a shitmech light at this point. Better to avoid the suffering entirely.

They couldn't get it to record kills properly, thus the reduction in total numbers and swapping to KMDD only.

He sent you pics?

i'm retarded and feel compelled to get the event cbills

If I don't own at least 2 of the mechs I didn't bother. And that's only to get the three color box camo.

Just remember you'll get more C-bills in the same time by not playing the shitmech instead.

Same here. The camo pattern is why I did any of them,

Kong !
Stong !!

Is that why they all play Pokemon Go! now?

I really don’t see it desu but that might just be my autistic face blindness.

Not unless norris has been sharing my dm’s

>you hadn't been playing both and KONG isn't a pack of L40 raid addicts

The average whale has been playing Pokemech the entire time, anyway. Gotta buy em all!

The whales I met from the local pogo discords were absolutely incredible. Every single person who regularly does raids is a massive fucking whale. Every one. I don't think I've met one that didn't spend hundreds if not thousands on it at this point. It's mind-blowing, they've all convinced themselves that it's ok to set aside "allowances" for this garbage. The saddest part is their absolute shock at realizing I'm a Truebirth no-payer who is richer than all of them because he abused gym stuffing in statistically optimal areas for months at a time uncontested.

I'm glad I don't interact with them anymore after my walking competition finished. Literally subhuman scum.

Please stop making these threads. Thank you in advance.

I'm a mere casual at 39 compared to some of these guys because silly me, I don't dump zillions of dollars on muh videogames.

Then again, I don't spend money on MWO either. I find spending money generally is Not Fun, although I'd rather do it for Niantic than PGI every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Hello,

We have received reports about your in-game conduct concerning actions that are viewed as detrimental to other player’s and the general gameplay experience. The specific offense is/are:

Harassment/Defamation/Insults/Toxicity/Non-Constructive Behavior
Consistent and repetitive unsportsmanlike conduct is subject to moderation action if the behavior is determined to contribute toward a general pattern of toxicity. Offensive language, harassment, defamation, insults, misrepresentation, and generally toxic or otherwise non-constructive behaviour is prohibited by the Code of Conduct.
Responding to another player who has violated the Code of Conduct is not an acceptable excuse for violating the Code of Conduct yourself.

Please discontinue your disruptive behaviour as it is negatively affecting the experience of other players. Failure to comply to this request may result in either a temporary or permanent suspension of your account.

fuck off patience suck my cock!

I legit considered replying something along those lines but not sure if I want a permaban.

I'm a total ass in a lot of games.
I call people all sorts of names.
I insult people in voice and in team/all chat.
I do this on a daily basis.
But I also buy mechpacks and MC so I get a free pass and have never gotten an email like that.

It's amazing, I've done a loads of shit talking and sperged out fucking hard for YEARS and nothing. Now all of a sudden after what was honestly a rather mild day I get fucking Patience'd
Maybe all of my past sins piled up and someone reported me once and they took a look at my purchase history and said "Oh, he's not premium status anymore. Better warn his ass."

Is this how I do ATM Shadow Cat:

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=298&l=8ce37a811ccd5290c01983bcc3968cef172bb701

Or should I go for ATM6s instead of 9s and more ammo/MPLs?

I could also replace one laser with a tag but then I have only one laser for self-defense.

No the flight patterns are nothing like beta.

I'd actually just downgrade one ATM to a 6.and mix up the pods a bit for quirkage and such. Like this, perhaps.

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=598&l=49038c3a9cdf4d5ff81cd74ddfd1321271f72b0b

Google, are you trying to say something about MWO here?

Wrong

Wait, how do Clan quirks work, again? I thought you just lose them if you don't have a "full set", but I guess some quirks are just tied to omnipods?

Also I kinda wanted to keep ECM.

>I thought you just lose them if you don't have a "full set", but I guess some quirks are just tied to omnipods?
Yeah, most of them are only activated in a matching pod set, while others are tied to the omnipod. Depends on the mech though, as most omnimechs will only have full set quirks. The ones that do have quirks that aren't reliant on a matching pod set are usually single hardpoint pods that aren't likely to be used on a mixed pod build due to other pods being more useful/popular.