/vn/ - company mascot edition

Visual Novel General #1916

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

I only read moege

;_;

Okaa-sans > Onee-sans > Imoutos

This is the primordial trvth, my tomodachis.

I LIKE LOLIS!

Best mascot.

I only read lolige

>tfw was scared by how much I liked her
I am not a lolicon unless it's for Mayumayu apparently.

That's a shit mascot

My wife

Same

>Not Mascot Oneesan edition.
Shit edition.

>Christmas cake arc

Man, I'm happy KnS2 had such a happy and canon ending!

I love pantyhose.

Convince me to finish Comyu

Same

Archer deserved everything

KnS3 never

kys /vn/

You posted before I even linked up the thread, I admire your dedication

Same

?

>Be having a conversation with a moege heroine
>"Oh btw when we get married in ____ time we can do ___"
>Heroine proceeds to spill spaghetti everywhere

Is this how people propose in Japan?

Part of me doesn't want Imopara 3 to be translated because I know Blue will absolutely destroy my dick.

I haven't read KnS 1 or 2 but this is a bad end, isn't it?

Anymore examples of characters that pull out Veeky Forums as fuck outfits

Chuuuu~

That's literally the only good end.

Fuck I forgot that # in the name field creates a tripcode, and now I've become a tripfag.

I'm keeping it

kys, /vn/.

>Veeky Forums as fuck
>looks like a whore in a BDSM club

Oh, I'll have to read it then. I was just expecting it to be a bad end due to the things I've heard.

It's a bad end where MC falls and hits his head and he has a dream where he's living happily with his waifu but she's actually dead.

kym, /vn/

What, you don't want to properly measure your little sister's temperature?

Finish comyu

She jsut looks like a woman that stands there at the start of a Japanese car race.

I'll probably still read it. I heard he was the man of SUFFERING so I expected as much.

Aaaahhhhhhhh.... sukisuki....

I love Suzu

Same

Yuuko wears a fucking GUCCI BELT

Onee-sans>Okaa-sans>Imoutos

Soon bros

Imopara 3 and Oniikiss soon bros

I skimmed through the CGs and that was enough for my dick to almost tear a hole into my pants, no way I'm surviving the real thing.

Brothers, your rituals continue unabated but I ask you to join hands and love your family. As long as they're your blood related family. NBR is pointless.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Maitetsu soon bros

how can one man suffer so much?

As long as it isn't a surprise and everyone knows from the beginning, NBR is fine.

Don't worry, he'll die in KnS 3

Does this shitty Yukino drama in Runa's route go on much longer? We sorted out our issues and started fucking again but then Yukino came in and started being a wet blanket and I dont' know if I want more of her ass I just want to move on to the next route come oun

These moments of fictional love are as ephemeral and fleeting as the cherry blossoms, and all we have left after our momentary passion are the thin, naked branches, a skeletal reminder of what we lost.

But we love them anyway. We look forward to those precious few days, knowing the petals will bloom, fall, and fade just as fast the next time.

I'll assent with this, but a surprise NBR reveal for "no, it's ok onii-chan, we can bang all night because I'm not your actual sister" is shit.

If his sister dies I would kill myself

Stop it right now, I don't want to be depressed again

At least the Cartagra MC has the right idea to keep him and his family far away from Reiji who is basically followed by the grim reaper.

Y-Yes. What are we playing?

When did you develop a taste for mommies Kirinofag?

What about a "surprise, our parents were siblings too!" reveal

Veeky Forums as fuck

I'd get heckled if I dressed like that in public

>tfw you unintentionally created a response to a ritual

The nightmare swirls and churns unending.

You mean his sister will die.

If you faggots use up all the image replies I'm gonna make a new thread again regardless of how few posts we are in. Consider this fair warning

It's perfectly reasonable to marry and have children with your BR imouto

It's perfect because it means your family is built on layers of love. It's up to you to continue that love, even if you don't have children.

And then you'll be in trouble. Doesn't sound like much of an issue.

I'd say even blood related onii-chan x imouto is bad, because a brother's cock belongs to his Okaa-san and/or Onee-san. Imoutos can fuck the dog or something.
If Onee-sans are knights, then Okaa-sans are paladins. They are the same, just upgraded and more powerful.

This train can't be stopped

You shouldn't have let your imouto get so lewd in the first place.

Go ahead, fag. I'm gonna dump my Chibi folder just for you.

What about NBR that turns out to be BR?

kamige

I'm getting real tired of /vn/ desu

I don't like that either.

It means that true love found a way despite all odds.

Pretty sure I've played a VN before where you found out the girl was your sister only after you fucked her but I can't remember what it was

Free Friends 2?

FreeFriends 2

Free Friends 2?

>sister is only revealed to be not blood related in the very last scene of her route

When the fuck would that ever occur?

>you were siblings but we raised you wrong as a joke

Here, a ticket to reddit. Have a good ride.

Time to fap.

What's with that reaction, am I being bullied?

>almost finish something
>drop it
This happens way too often.

where's the ticket to your panties bby

We're synchronized in our desire to fuck our imaginary sisters.
I guess they get separated at birth because reasons, guardians die, and they adopted by another family. They'd think they are NBR.

Ikikoi kinda, the parents of MC and his sister are blood related so they travel the world looking for a country where they can marry but after MC dics his sister they decide not to get married so MC and his sister can get married because they're legally half-siblings.