Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=oKS2c_OCLfI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bullet!

Is Akihaposter banned?

Chances of Falke not being this month? I wanna spend my money on something else for the time being.

Year of the dog!

Who's a good beginner character for sfv?

Post succ.

are you on some sort of welfare system where you have to spend everything you have or you get less money next month

is it too late for tag tourny 2? the soundtrack keeps me coming back

ryu, cammy and guile are the best beginner characters. but really you can play whoever you want that seems interesting to you

unless it's your first fighting game and you want to learn fundamentals. in that case there are some characters you should avoid

clips.twitch
.tv/SlickCaringChickenYee

how does this keep happening to us bros?

hello newfag

is broski still seething?

Let me know when that Dragon Ballz Pro Tour is announced, arcsoy.

MOMMY

Remember when you were excited for SFV?

mmph

Who should I avoid?

Heihachi deserved better desu

play -oobers

yeah I thought there would be neutral game.

characters that are either too high-concept to recommend to a beginner or teach you bad habits

>dhalsim
>r.mika
>zangief
>laura
>ken
>fang
>alex
>ed
>menat
>vega
>blanka

I’ll never understand why people don’t like Laura’s sports or battle costume

A literal who beat a capcom cup champion

fatesluts fg when

what major did he win? Name of that player?

dyke mommies...

Well, yeah. Not that it's any of your business.

Best sabers.

A random just won winterbrawl when smug, nuckledu, and punk were there. All of those players have won a major.

PLAY THESE GAMES IF YOU LIKE SNIFFS:
>P4A
>DOA5LR
>Skullgirls
>Arcana Heart 3LMSS

>AH
not a pedo sorry

2d games are never good for sniffs

DOA is so bad

You forgot Soul Calibur 6....

yuck.......

YUK

Man I love Street Fighter V! Such an amazing game that's constantly supported by the developers and enjoyable to play. If you haven't already pick up a copy!
I also Recommend you guys pick up the game "Marvel vs Capcom Infinite", it's just as equally fun and amazing!

Thank god for MD5 filtering, am I right?

this but unironically

where's /ourdood/ bros ...

>tfw never see any normie reaction pics

Franchises that need fighting games so we can properly sniffpost with their characters:
fateshit
senrans
monogatari

Put on a trip so I can filter you please.

1000 fight money has been deposited into your CFN account.

Anyone Melty

>tfw no kiss-shot gf
bout to kms bros

Learn SS2X
youtube.com/watch?v=oKS2c_OCLfI

learn SSX2

should I try to learn nash as a secondary? he seems kinda cool, bros...

dark souls 2d fighter please

Incoming Rant Regarding Anime Fighters and why people don't play them: So today my friend has pissed me off to the point that I don't want to partake in anything video game related with him anymore. For the first time in a long time we decided to play some GuiltyGear. Now I've been playing the game since release so I have a shit ton of experience and he hasn't touched the game at all. He's one of those idiots that buys a game and never even plays it... ever. But today we're going to play some fucking Xrd. He does the tutorial, combo missions, etc. to get a better understanding as well as refresh his memory. So I decide to invite him into a lobby with all my regular Xrd friends for some casual matches. I tell him to "JUST HAVE FUN" and I say it multiple times so he doesn't feel intimidated well going up against Xrd regulars. I even tell them that he's new so they pick their second or lesser characters.

Before the match even starts I can here the frustration coming for him. To keep it short, he lost every match because lack of match up knowledge, lack of combo muscle memory ala dropping combos, and his own SSS results mindset. But the boiling point was when I tried give him some basic character match up tips on the fly. He proceed to yell at me for no fucking reason. Now this has been an issue with this fucker for a long time. It's like he doesn't understand the concept of accepting losses, playing for fun, and learning as you progress. He expect to be some GOD player with ZERO amount of practice. Like, this dude doesn't even know what all the fucking mechanics do or even how to execute them. So this is it. I will never ever play with someone like this again.

But to Anime FIghting Games: These fuckers come from their Street Fighter, come from their large player base game, a game filled with scrubs, enter a niche game where people have been playing the game since day fucking 1 (years), and they expect to win day 1 without knowing shit. Fuck em.

I can't believe there isn't a Senran Kagura fighting game yet

Seriously, do you even play this kusoge?

That's not why people don't play them.

He's right. Your shitty no-player game players deserve to lose to people who play PROFFESIONAL games. He only lost cause your game is shit and anime players have no neutral.

I just bought SF5. Which character is the most unga?

Akuma

Hey /fgg/

Bad night here. Please post sniffs

necalli

Playing Smash for Switch in Sherry's EVO suite

please respond to my question bros

Abigail, Laura, Necalli.

Take your pick of Necalli, Birdie, Abigail, Bison. Balrog, Guile or Akuma. If you want a female unga gorilla play Laura.

Playing fighting games with a friend who has no experience is never a good idea. Either you have to hold back which is no fun for you or you body them which is no fun for them
I wish I had friends that liked fighting games

And you game, Street Fighter, allow straight up normiefags and twitchsluts that stream mostly dudebro game to be Ultra Diamond Master God while your scrub ass is stuck in Bronze. How does it feel?

mfw 3rd strike took out losing potraits & multi-part stages. 3sOE should have tried for a 4th strike treatment...

His learning curve is really high though. His issue isn't sucking at fighting games. His issue is sucking at Xrd because he refuse to put time into it while at the same time expect to be a fucking PRO player after learn mission mode combos. Also getting frustrated because he's

>getting hit

Kinu is the goat.

Why would anyone play fighting games if they didn't have a ryona fetish?

tanlines when??

I've never thought about it. Maybe I do deep down. Who knows?

Blood, sweat & tears....

YU-YES

>These fuckers come from their Street Fighter, come from their large player base game, a game filled with scrubs
Based on your closing statement, I bet your'e not fun to be with. Pretty sure you're condescending towards him, that's why he got pissed and you didn't even noticed it.

What do people mean when they say true blockstring? Aren't all blockstrings true?

Can someone put a gun to my head and force me to learn to play on keyboard? I'm being a lazy fucking shit head and haven't played fighting games in weeks

Buy Boober Tag

lmao i've played 2 separate co workers in xrd/sfv/inj, and my cousin in tekken. I learned my lesson, not only are the chances of you running into someone irl who knows a fighting game not mk/sf pretty much zilch, but the people who do know what they are are laggy, scrubs, or both. No thanks, i'll stick to playing internet strangers. Their only redeeming value was that they all would play hours long sets, and I could give them shit when I see them.

No Tao, no buy

(street fighter question)

why capcom wants us to not be able to tech on reaction? grabs are overpowered

No.

WHEN. I’m tired of waiting for my main

I hope hes shit his design is awful and i never want to see it on screen

>have to enable key data manually every time I watch a jive replay
Wow great fucking game Capcom.

I meant SSFIIX

Imagine a Mokoto or Remy losing potrait..

haha yea boi sniffs4lyfe

I will, unfortunately

Is anyone having issues with your sticks on PS4 after the 5.50 update? My PS4 stops receiving inputs after a few minutes of playing, I fix it by unplugging and plugging the stick back. I already checked the internals of the stick and everything is fine inside and the cable is perfect.

why dont you just pay attention to the opponents habits and read when he's going to throw

No Persona 3 characters no buy