Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Guides 2: dota2.gamepedia.com/Guides
Cosmetic Simulator: dotaloadout.com
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 Analysis: datdota.com
Personal Statistics: dotabuff.com
Personal Statistics 2: opendota.com
Personal Statistics 3: stratz.com (beta)
Hero Stats, DPS Calculator, & Interactive Map: devilesk.com/dota2

>NEWS & STREAMS
gosugamers.net
liquiddota.com
dota2protracker.com
Streamlink: github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

>yfw i drop $100-200 on packs as soon as the game launchs.
>yfw you have nothing left to do and go back to playing dota 2.

The problem with CCG is once you gather a decent collection (which you need because of net decking) the only thing left is grinding more cards.

You can't spell Artifact without FACT.

>yfw packs are earned and then placed on the marketplace
>yfw good packs will be priced up to 20 dollars

>it's been enough patches that I feel safe picking necro mid
>fucking go up against dazzle
>can't last hit or deny because he fucking shadowwaves every fucking wave
>he hits level 10 and collects his literally free relic
fucking cancer

Anime

that's a step ahead of dota where you can grind for... wait for it...

singsing has a higher chance of winning TI than rtz does

lmao
get dazzled kiddo

Is artifact a team game? I saw the screenshot and it had 3 lanes looked like a lot for just one person

I highly doubt that. Weapons in TF2 are worth less than a penny. It's only the autism trackers like Strange/Inscribed/Erotic quality items that will cost anything of remote value.

i bet it will be 3 cards in a pack. they will flood the market and packs will probable be like 10 cents a pack. which is 3.3 cents a card.

>Buy artifact
>Play daily for free packs, with a chance of rare pack
>Sell on steam market
>Fund my Dota addiction, dressing up /my girls/

>he isn't a shartifactor
what's your excuse?

>the state of shartifact

>>>/hsg/

I honestly think he might be more annoying to play against than shadow demon mid.

From what I could gather you play the lanes in phases. You lose that lane by getting your tower destroyed. Lose 2 towers/lanes and you lose the match.
Literally e-sports ready.

>tfw dota died for this

idk buddy, 10 cents a pack? that'd mean there's much more supply than demand, or very little actual cards to collect.

who is this fucker

>More than one board at a time is confusing
Play Hearthstone.

who are we watching on stream right now

will valve stop casualizing dota2 now that they can use artifact for that market?

it is if you have to play all 3 at the same time

Chadmaster

Rix, backstory related to LC.

Kripp whining about going second in Fartifact, as usual.

new KHAJITT champerino coming soon (TM)

>POOFED.com

>he's not watching /OURSENPAI/

some furfannity users oc

Jenga, he's a chieftain of his catmen tribe. His backstory is that his father was ritually raped by LC in front of him and now he's a gayboi for LC dick

I think Valve have it in them for this
The steam awards a few months back flooded the market with free trading cards and every single steam user could sell all 70ish cards for like 4 cents each, around 25k of each card sold per day and dumpstered sales of cards from every other game for a few weeks

The community is just too sustainable and full of money at this point

Hey wait a minute, that's MY OC! Where's my royalty Valve?

its the Dragonborn Khajiit

where can i find this stream? when i search artifact in twitch it says no live channels

i can't listen to EE's anime music without wanting to an hero

Clan_Iraq is dead so who will take up his mantle in artifact, a new terra incognita for the glorious tribe of optimal gaming. And fight off the inevitable hordes of the motherly coo?

i actually went and looked at kripps stream, hes playing hearth stone.

The retards are already gravitating back dotards.

>release date is end of 2018
fuck it then

Seriously though I hope they improve the look of those cards and the artstyle. That shit looks atrocious.

its an alpha no complaining.

Artifact will be trash trash if you cant finish a game in between queues

>yfw artifact implodes because to add new cards they will either be stuck with the inevitable power creep making old cards worthless or being forced to rotate cycles in and out like MTG

there will only be 2-3 tier 1 net decks.

it will recieve 2 major content patchs a year (around 100+ cards?)

it'll be decent for a quick round while waiting for a real game of dota.

it feels like valve and blizzard are having a big dick measuring contest with their games. they aren't exactly carbon copies but very similar in genre and scope

where is le content creation?

for one, thats a picture of a monitor, not a screenshot

also, they really dont look that bad.

>b-but mai waifu looks ugly!

who gives a fuck if the virtual character you want to put you 1 inch dick in is ugly

>Here's your game bro

>have to win at least 2 out of 3 lane phases to win
idk about that

If CDPR could find decent artists to make Gwent cards, why can't Valve?

There isn't a single bad art on Gwent's cards and a lot of these Artifact cards look ridiculous.

>"roaming miranas" that spend most the early game arrowing jungle camps then rage at their team when they are useless for the rest of the game
HoNtrash live on in Mirana players.

>game ques up, can't win fast enough enemy is just burning his timer ever action.
>forced to 5th pick a support in draft.
>If you quit artifact and dc from the match you will be put in LPQ

>yfw artifact can be played in the dota 2 client

>Tide and Necro still have the same portrait
also
>TFW no WD arcana with gun and capri sun

>yfw singsing wins the first artifact TI

comfy

>most of those are in the final product

>game's 85% strategy, 15% rng
>literally no mechanical skill required
>bulba can actually win tournaments now

>who gives a fuck if the virtual character you want to put you 1 inch dick in is ugly
not a good insult, 1 inch dicks are too rare. just say 4 or 5 inch dick instead and you might get some upset (You)s

>redditspacing faggot is a valve apologist who creates strawmans
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF VALVE SHILLS

there's unironically better artists who do art for your hats Gaben, just commission them for your cash grab mobile game

5 inch is low average tho

but i have a 4 inch dick and that's a normal size

poor dicklets

>literally tell people the strategy on how to get (you)s
>retards still give you (you)s

f-fuck off

>ee gets 16 games of LPQ.
>logs onto new account.

ah yes this is the power of autism.

why is mirana so bad compared to her counterpart in HoN?

>the chad valkyrie
>the virgin princess

/d2g/ is too low iq for cardgames. I can assure you that 95% of this general doesn't even begin to understand the mindset that it takes to pilot a tier 1 mtg or netrunner deck

>tfw my dick is only 9 inches

>anyone actually sharing tech in a game that is gonna have a $1 million prize pool.

theres gonna be 2-3 strong net decks and some weird janky zoo deck is gonna win the artifact TI

>not making only meme decks?
i played so many different cardgames and all i do is play weird meme decks, waiting til last second to finish turn, emoting constantly, or just building decks that counter that one popular deck and that deck only just to trigger these brainlets who netdeck.

Valve is about to make HS bleed. Most HS pros are known to be tired of the low skill ceiling, low creativity, high randomness environment and only keep playing for the cash. Valve is pretty much saying "here's an actually interesting game, here's 1 million dollars. Come take your chances in uncharted territories, also we built this game with expectating in mind so everyone come watch this shit"

Anyone worth their salt would go for it, expect radical damage control from Blizzard soon, as it always happens.

>Hearthstone fixed this by giving Priest a 60% winrate against his worst matchup

Posting facts. Don't mind me.

>Drums
>MMR
More like -25 lmao

nu-drums is good though

drums have become almost a must buy in 7.10 meta. notice the winning team always has 1

No memeing but is this really him?

Bucharest live in 30 minutes

>loda makes his comeback in shartifact
BASED

d2g everybody
This is what happens when someone takes memes too seriously.

what makes you think artifact will be different?
the most successful things in this world are modified forms of another
sure, by saying this statement you can also say that valve will fix everything wrong with hs, but the reality is that hs gives a status quo image of what a card game making money looks like, and my prediction is that artifact will be extremely similar

can someone explain to this herald trash how are these good and should I buy all or ?

I can do it anons i will win a game before chilling out to some e-sports

where is my draw 2 cards REEEEEE

>not casting necropotence mid turn 1 and burning your tower to 1 hp and 1 shotting the enemy lane.

GET GOOOODDDDD

Most shit players tend to skip a midgame items and wonder why do they die so easily or can't fucking do damage.

>inb4 its like yugioh where 2nd is pretty much auto lose

is medallion good because you click it on your carry, or is it good because you click it on your enemies? Or maybe it is good because you click it on roshan...

So 4 heroes confirmed coming to Dota 2? Assuming that the codenamed hero 'Mars' is indeed Sorla Khan, then for the next year or 2 we're gonna have 3 more new heroes (if the Dota 2 team gets bigger).

Looks like Ilexa also grew up and is now some priestess within the Radiant creeps. Based lore bro.

>what makes you think artifact will be different?
valve likes esports money

It's good because it can do all of those , very surprising I know.

You can also use it on a creep that is tanking tower shots for that efficiEEncy

Because it's what all evidence clearly points to. The board itself is already an obvious sign and a huge design space for them to explore. Garfield is on board, for fuck's sake.

If Valve were to follow trends based on what's making money, you'd be paying for Dota 2 heroes.

>tfw fem radiant creep became a hero
now where is fem pugna arcana?

No more shartifact posting guys , e-spurts is gonna go live.

>To beat Newbee is to out-draft and out-lane this team, but beating the legendary mind of Zeng "Faith" Hongda

huh?