pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092352
>Useful Links
pastebin.com/zsC6MqjB
>Guild
Post Username, Request Invite.

Previous Thread:

breach was the best league

>waaaaaaaaaaaaah league is not breach 3.0 waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

There's a difference between literally wanting breach again, and wanting something as good as breach.

Whats the most cathartic skill for fast map clearing?

path of exile? more path of deadxile? am i right? ha ha ha

crit DD with no movement skills

>1000 hours of PoE experience

Why is GGG so intent on killing density? It's almost like theyre scared of making the game fun

And why are they fumbling around taking literally a week to make useless changes like adding necromancy nets? The only fix for this league is to make it rewarding to see a legendary beast. Make them spawn a shitload of mobs, like a big beasty breach, and make sure every map has multiple legendary beasts. But no, we're going to have to wait another whole week for a small patch that allows nets to auto-target the rare beasts, and then another week for recipes that allow you to craft on a base.

depends. if you just want to hold down a mouse button and move mouse around to do the entire map, slayer/jugg cyclone.

if you want to press some keyboard buttons and be rewarded with dps and satisfaction, kinetic blast wander.

if you want to hate the game and basically just pray that nothing goes wrong while your skill takes the wheel, flicker strike.

im actually fucking so confused as to what the fuck ggg is thinking.

ive always tried to understand the merits behind some of their controversial changes and decisions. ive always understood that they are adults and are capable of logical and conclusive arguments between their game design board members.

apart from the ascendancy changes, not a single fucking change this league has made any sense in practice or on paper. I am genuinely confused as to how these decisions went through a whole fucking company + QA, and still made it into the game.

what is your favorite ascendancy?

Mine is elementalist
jk, it's guardian

whyis everybody buying regrets all of a sudden?

what loot filter you goys using? neversink's is shit

they're projecting

ur shit for thinking neversinks is shit.

>go to filterblade.xyz
>pick neversinks uberstrict filter
>customise so you only see what you know you will pickup
>name and download filter
>perfect filter
>no longer shit at game
>profit

cheers pal

They didn't and they rushed it. The idea of the menagerie is good but the implementation and how rewards work seems like an after thought. Which makes the league just super boring and kind of useless.

The ascendancy changes is the best thing about this league compared to abyss. Abyss was a very good league, had a lot of fun with it (more than with Breach, those breach uniques made you destroy the entire game once you had them)

This

Made my own from scratch when they came out, and have been tinkering with it since.

So what's the currency farming strategy this league? Aside from missed duping shit and doctor farming? Vaults been nerfed. :(

>ilvl 73
>1000+ jewelers
>still no 6 socket

Is there a map particularly suited for flicker strike that I should shape my atlas for?

toxic sewer is very cute

i've overslept
what's the fastest league starter and i mean FAST

totems or summoner

what do these items with the shaper starry animated background do?

d2jsp

this

filterblade is so easy even a shitcrow can use it

FUCK THIS IS SO SLOW AND BORING WHY DIDN'T I RUN WANDER

I want The Pandemonius for my ice shot build!

d3shitters are not welcome here

>have 900 hours and i only played a single leage and 3 races
can i get paid already?

>Run wanderfinder one season
>Now every build I run feels like a sloth 80 ton truck
This was a mistake.

What build has better clear and which has the better single target? Frost blades or Wander?

gimme a build senpai, got this weird ele damage wand recently

For clear you want a Wander, whereas for single target your best option would be a Wander.

dumb question, implies there's a universal frost blades build and a universal wander build to compare

dumb answer: it depends on your gear and build, retard

>playing rf
>literally even heavy striker meme build feels faster
You guys have no idea how slow I go

There pretty much is if you don't count hipster shit.

>tfw dont have any cool as fuck ice MTX to go on my ice shot character
I wanbt the polar armor pack, but at $42 it's kind of hard to justify and i'm not sure i'll ever use it again

That looks physically painful to play.

At least you're not a necro. Necro players actually think solar guards are fast mappers lol

maybe you shouldnt have copied your build like a diablo3 player

>tfw wanted to get a good start to the league so went with the easy starter warchief RF
>the league is boring and shit with fast clear the only fun way to play

Wish i went for a clear speed build. Atleast I would have fun

Model updates fucking WHEN?
I want to see Scion in all her glory

Fuck that, I want to see Marauder, Shadow, Templar and Duelist.

as soon as we get character lines for boss kills in acts 5 - 10 :^)

Scion doesn't have a cock. Oh wait.

It is, i'm hoping for two things either I rip first or once I have enough money for a kaoms heart and some decent jewels it gets better (all my jewels are + life not a single one has fire or overtime damage).
lmao cmon I doubt anyone thinks that when Lightpoachers was cheap as fuck last league.

>It's almost like theyre scared of making the game fun
cool buzzword
>Abyss was a very good league, had a lot of fun with it
cool buzzword

the mind of the average abysstard is truly a special thing

What's the goto ascendancy for an ele wander nowadays? Inquisitor?

FUCK
I don't know if I can wait two more weeks for the stash tab sale
Maps are getting fucking annoying to organize again

>fun is a buzzword

What next? I can't call Breach comfy?

yeah pick the class with no accuracy when lycosidae is a 10 ex unique for wander

you smart guy make good builds yes?

This desu
Detailed, lovingly rendered, thick and uncut glory

Fucking breachabysstard. Anything over 50 enemies a map is a travesty. Go back to diablo 3 you shitters. Bestiary is truly the best league.

shit league

Own build donut steal the moment ascendancy for Jugg was released. Not that RF is some kind of next level shit.
On the bright side at least we're safe.

No if I was good at making builds I wouldn't be asking here

How do I get Arcane Surge to work in Path of Building? I'm not seeing it in configuration. Am I blind or missing something?

>What the goto ascendancy for an ELEMENTAL BUILD

It's obviously Elementalist you retard. Read the ascendancy names next time before asking stupid questions. Don't bother replying to this post this is the only wisdom you're getting from me.

use whatever words you want, kid. you obviously don't have anything valuable to say, so it's best to let everyone know you're a d3fugee who likes fun and comfy things

Considering like 5 people said pathfinder wanderer, what do you think?

But I don't have the money for all those fancy flasks

Safe from having fun

it's not an aura or an herald, link it to a spell if you want it to be considered active. christ is everyone in this general fucking retarded? why are you playing a game that requires you to activate at least 2 of your neurons

Yo, joking about the Golemancer class being an elementalist is just bad taste.

Project PT is that you?

This is trash, right?

I did. I accidentally linked it to a totem so it wasn't triggering. Calm down, friend.

Lel, to be fair there is something enjoyable about seeing a poor boss/buffed uber izaro flail around trying to even bring your life to below 95% while you just stand there.

That's actually pretty solid.

What's the most satisfying deadeye build?

pretty good for an incinerate cwc crit firestorm

Can you get carried for Uber lab without having the 6 trials yourself? Never tried it before and sick of finding the last one.

So what are the viable Bow skills to build around?

Looks decent only issue is will you find a buyer for it, since most people are metaslaves.

You know you can ask for the last trial in chat, right?

no

I wasn't sure, honestly. It also has room for a Prefix, so I could put Catarina Spell Damage on it once I get her to 6. Thanks, Anons.

What are some good builds

What are some builds?

That's why I went RF. But the league is dead and there's no new interesting content I just don't have the will to live anymore.

Barrage for every single bow build as single target :^).

Discount on new mtx items when? That shaper hood looks nice.

That's how you get ignored. I ignore literally everyone who types "LF (Trial) in Chat. You're flooding the chat with requests that nobody can fill unless they find that Trial. At which point they'll announce it. Not wait for retards like you who ask for it.

ED or GC mines?
what's faster?

Hey guys, haven't played in 4 years, what's a good and cheap and uber elder viable build that doesn't require any intensive button pressing? going to play ssf and a scion by the way so don't give me shit classes recs

With the tencent race event and how disappointed people are in the league do you think geegeegee will have a race season at some point?

Stop replying to me, retard

>Spend 8 hours planning a build for my occultist in offseason
>Bestiary arrives
>literally no will to get past yellow maps
Wat do lads.

What are builds?

>crit
>crit
>crit
>crit
whenever you get 3~4 mods on your weapon that combo off each other without getting utterly garbage rolls, it is at least decent

>Triggered the Twinned Boss Prophecy on Iceberg
Well, this should be fun.
That hood was on sale for like $11 2 days ago.

give up desu

what are builds?

Fuck.

Lol works for me and I don't have to wait and get mad over trivial things. But I'll sure lose sleep at night knowing mr.user put me on ignore.