Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6059
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints!

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0
Cards List:
pastebin.com/RrThBVcH
Portraits:
mega.nz/#!Xg5SSZLa!T96Dow70AVz-7-hev83wor-FYJR7QWHFvAwMhDETwT8

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games!

first for best hero

Reminder

So what happens if you don't have Wenlina when you-know-who comes knocking? Game over?

Crook saves you but you can't get part 2 on that playthrough as a result

Never occured to me but from what i've heard you get saved if Crook has still the Pope wish and it's a game over otherwise

If you didn't trade it in for rare shells Crook patches you up.

So what do I do when Kay-chan takes Miki on turn 11?

If you had learn 4ap rance smash before he come you can kill him

Didn't Kesselring lose his virginity to Ssulal? I just assume the colour is from him doing it with Ssulal and his maids to the point that it became near white.

You go and kill him with whatever mission you can before he goes DK on turn...14? I never remember

Poll results on Part 3.

When does this thing actually happen? I'm on the final mission after getting off the boat to kill kayblis and nothing bad has happened.

In Peruele route she just said what he's saving women to feel great and look down on everyone

Miura hasn't gotten far enough yet so you'll have to wait with your mission.

/HannyHope/

>be me
>be EOP
>haven't even played KR yet, got no reason to be interested in playing X
>hang around the threads anyway because I love SR discussion
>see all the anons raging about the lack of content in part 2 and searching for part 3
>laugh at the EOPs trying to set up machine translations and totally misunderstanding the game
>discover that X probably won't be a kamige for at least another year anyway
>know that I'll never experience X until it's reached its ultimate final form
>English X won't happen this decade and I don't even care
>feels good man

>Miura

?

I voted on this too but i always laugh when these kind of strawpolls get paraded around lke it matters what 17 people think

It just happened to me on turn 10, luckily I found Wenlina on turn 9

Let them have their fun.

So It's from some random ??? event then? Guess I got lucky.

Regardless, it does seem to show the general consensus, particularly when you consider that we're only getting like 80 unique posters per thread.

>Turn 11
>4 generals and 1 demon still up
>1 turned Zeth and it's still going to fall next turn

How are you meant to liberate all countries in 1 run?

>tfw shizuka literally and figuratively got turned into a daughterwife after IX

I guess a combination of one turning countries and letting them kill the monster general by themselves so you don't have to use an operation mission to do it

I think it would be interesting if because the demon king blood pool is gone except for Gele, her bloodlust weakens enough that she would go back to the kind-hearted philosopher she used to be

You have to one-turn multiple countries early on, also do Shangrila early.

>Miki is being kidnapped
>Hornet Faction doesn't do anything
I know they are optional but that's still disappointing.

Fair enough. What turn does Shangrila become available? I've been doing it on turn 5 in my runs sofar

What's with all the やかましい in the text? Is that the new うるさい?

I got pissed that even with Hornet rescued, thinking that story-wise she was staying at the castle with Miki, she doesn't step in to save Silky\Hawzel

>Miki is being kidnapped
>Nobody is fucking doing ANYTHING
>Only ones who do anything are Kentarou, Sen, and Bisquick

PART 3 WHEN

Rance and co are out at that moment, Kentarou is the real fuckup though. He can't even defeat a elite group of monsters

I mean, it was a sneak attack. Avoiding a big showdown with the Hornet faction and the entire human army was the point. They also don't have the ability to invade the monster realm and take her back themselves or else they wouldn't have lost the war.

Rance is out and when he tries to stop them, King block his way but that still doesn't explain why the Hornet Faction is completely absent.

The Supreme Gentleman.

The Hornet faction was probably out with Rance.

It was Hornet's BD and they were celebrating it in the back with cake.

Can I still get an Ending A/Part 2 if I dont do the Shangri-La mission?

I heard about this series but I have no idea what it is!

Yeah, but like I said he returns and was on his way to stop them when King blocked him. If Hornet had been with him then there's no way that could have slowed them down plus Hawzel can fly so she could have gone in pursuit of them.

I guess I'll take that as canon since birthdays seem to be really important for them.

>Save the world
>Everyone praises you, and the world is happy and starting to restore hope in the future
>This guy walks up to you and kills your main girl out of bitterness
He dun fucked up. It's because of him part 2 had to happen at all.

I hope he's up to the task and brings us part 3 too

He uncucked himself.

Genghis Khan, the anime

>As soon as Rance became DK, Crook could have said "btw you can unfreeze Sill now"
Obviously the masterplan was more important, but on a small scale it was kind of a dick move

Sea route, perhaps. Shangri-La is pretty much required for the air route, and I sincerely doubt you'll be able to invade land route without going there first because of the enemy reinforcements.

In the end his actions helped the world even if it was completely intentional

Cute.

How do you do the 空から route?

Sill just spontaneously dropped dead. No one remembers some guy fucking her shit up or that guy would be dead.

Masterplan didn't even exist at that point, unless you're assuming that the whole thing with Bird killing Sill and Rance becoming Maou was Crook's plan from the start.

Link for the 1.02 update?

patch 1.03 when ?

Didn't see the scene myself, but apparently Crook thinks up the plan after a conversation with Ho Raga, so if she wasn't thiking about the plan after Rance became DK i have no idea why woulnd't she just say "go unfreeze her for real"

>Go to the Fuhrer's Castle
>Party in celebration's for their victory
>Some of the strongest people around
>Openly flirt with the Fuhrer's slave/waifu
>Blow her up
>Escape unscathed
Bird should have been an assassin. He seems to have a knack for it.

It's His Excellency the Fuhrer.

You go to the sky, you drop from the sky.

Yeah but Sill had no friends or personality so nobody other than Rance cared.

No one but Lia hated her

Of course they didn't. It'd be like hating a plank of wood. Only a crazy bitch would do that.

t. Lia.
Go back and torture some cute girls to death

Did frozen Sill taste like a Sillcicle?

I refuse to believe that Rance didn't try at least once.

>Fuhrer

Well, he did try kissing it to release her.

Not really, it was all Rance's actions.
Would you praise Medusa too for raping Rizna thus made Rance healing her as a DL?

I find it real funny that with enough pushing Satella would admit Sill is her friend, but then i think that she's used to being with Caesar's level of personality and it makes way too much sense

I hate her too.

Unironically yes, DL Rizna is more hot than Hornet

No, Kessel has been an unvirgin ever since before she became a dark lord.

>100% drop rate cheat
>"All Cards" bonus
>Hard Mode
>3 Turns so far, all drop are garbage, duplicate and items
What's wrong with this game?

It's really hard to keep the bar under 30% while trying to save Hornet, K-K-Kamilla While letting Gandhi die . Any tips?

''All Cards'' doesn't increase rare drops.

What's the earliest turn you can do Shangri-La?

Just use SpoilerAL to change the card drop to the card you acuallty want man

On a new run after having finished the game i notice there's a base event with Hanny King that lowers the casualties in all regions, i guess that would help
Not sure if it lasts for all the game however, kinda shit if it doesn't

If I recall right they do that once in Quest.

I'm actually using it, and am very close to 30%. Will probably hit it on next turn, since I'm going to save Hornet at this turn ( RedEye shitting on turn 8 means no prep phase. )

If you capture 3 different kinds of hannies, you get a base mission which gives you +5000 troops for Zeth

You're the only one who knows how to use spoilerAL. Like how do you even get it to overwrite the drops and stuff?

The easy way would be getting a card who can steal monster,change the item name from the normal item it would steal into any card you like from the list like pic related.

tldr:change the first purple line

if you complete achievement to get 40 card from each faction and do hanny king event in base phase 2nd turn, it's will lot easier.

I cant read moons, will probably try to translate those later to know the effect. Thanks for the tip

See, I can't even change the card. Every time I try I get an invalid parameter.

When are you trying to change the parameter?
Before a battle?

It wont work if the first purple doesn't show any japanese item name

How do I hook it to the game process? And which cards can steal?

phew
just one turned free cities

so you need to pick silky to one turn leazas?

Even with army rank rare up bonus, my drops are still regular garbage. I get helman cards in helman, zeth cards in zeth etc. "all cards" is a lie.

They do, they shave the ice off and eat it because it regenerates infinitely anyway, so it's free.

It can steal any card from arc 1 and arc 2 pool,as long as it exist.

No, but if you pick Hawzel you have to choose the option to battle her on her own. If you battle both Hawzel and Seizel you can't one-turn Leazas. But why would you ever not pick Silky anyway, cmon now

Isn't it doable with the La Sisters? I defeated both of them at the same fight. Im not sure if that counts as one turning it, though.

Okay, but how do I hook it to the game process?
This is the screen I get.

She probably knew that Rance would eventually become DK
It's the natural progression. She planned all this.

How do I get Warg to shop up?

You dont really need to hook it as the ssg file will hook it when you open it with spoilerAL.

Had you tried run both Rance10.exe and spoilerAL under Japanese Locale? If your Rance 10 window title text isn't in japanese it wont hook.

Yes. Still no change with spoilerAL, it says null and won't accept parameters.