/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous >[E Pluribus Unum Release]
Fifth Singularity: North American Myth War E Pluribus Unum
Release date: 2018-03-15 7:00 UTC
Like and Share on Facebook for up to 10 Quartz
www facebook com/FateGO.USA/videos/1137040129785352/

>[Singularity Pickup Summon]
Period: 2018-03-08 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC
Fuyuki, Orleans, Septem, Okeanos, and London will be featured.
Each rateup will feature story locked servants from said singularity.

>[Half AP Story Quests]
Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC

>[Half AP Training Grounds]
Period: 2018-03-08 04:00 - 2018-03-15 03:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

Rate ups in JP FGO:
drive.google.com/file/d/131VQ4DGGnb4A_iG6J-4BLJ2ePeFDUX3D/view
drive.google.com/file/d/1EOdFhlHOXcZVkCPI6_cTwoj5P6utKTDk/view
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

grandorder.gamepress.gg/summon-simulator
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he likes raita

>he likes raita

I love this slut.

Hello guys please say hi to my Lily.

Reading through the wiki and leveling stuff, basically just started out, so just feed the low level summons to your low level summons but is there a specific feed before the 40 AP quest that'll give decent exp or should I just be completing the story as fast as possible?

Nobu!

What is your favorite class and why?

>君雷太が好き

i'd prefer to be eaten by mimic than finding this treasure

I think Jing Ke's art is good.
Also, pic related is Jing Ke Kino and wuxia kino.

Archer, no particular reason I just like most Archer servants

Post Fran!

I already told you, Rider

Choose one.

>the treasure is a rare prism
Better than nothing

Rider? I barely knew her!

All Casters are bro/waifu tier with no exceptions

Cu alter or Herc who's better/more tanky? Herc with bond CE btw.

Why are some of these 4th ascension art so lewd? Anyone here actually fapped to some of these ingame arts?

>filter
>This is pretty much right though

That's REALLY small user, laugheable actually. This is a proper filter for browsing /alter/
>fair
>bro
>hermano
>how could we let this happen
>oh no no
>UMMMM
>chad
>medb
>jeanne alter
>sieg
>sumanai
>dragondick
>kotomine
>kirei
>rejoice
>yorokobe
>neet
>loli
>pedo
>gay
>gae
>the saint
>fluffy servant
>mordred
>months until I can be with
>banana buddy
>AYO
>wuz
>kangz
>your account is mine
>milly
>nobu
>redman
>civilization
>ian
>signpainter
>brainlet
>manlet
>latelet
>cuck
>kek
>blog
>subscribed
>reddit
>wojack
>/fgog/
>supports
>f2p
>btw
>luckshitter
>jalter
>salter
>meme
>pulls
>banner
>liz
>blanco
>te gusta
>umu
>nero
>dude
>conquest
>vidya
>/a/
>mom
>mama
>mommy
>mother
>raikou
>raita
>quick merlin
>discord
>poo
>loo
>go back
>sasuga
>/v/
>/pol/
>euro
>seanigger
>seamonkey
>nigger
>Im american
I have to keep it on constant update since the retards come up with new stuff here and there every few weeks

The highest ATK thread

Do not feed your servants anything but gold EXP for leveling, sell every other EXP you got.
For servants, NP5 one copy of each and sell the rest.

Why even bother coming here.

Avenger

Thanks!

Herc

Why are you even here? Fuck off to /r/grandorder.

>feeding servants to eachother
I hope you mean "upgrading their Noble Phantasm" and that you're not actually using extra copies of servants for EXP.

Anyway yeah, just spam the main story and let the support carry you. I suggest you post your 9-digit friend code here so that you can use our servants and actually use their Noble Phantasms in battle.
Also if you're not too-far into the story it might be worth rerolling your account to start with an SSR servant. In fact, if you're willing to wait a month there's a servant being added to the game that will be on-rate up and can basically carry you forever as a damage-dealer.

>Anyone here actually fapped to some of these ingame arts?

I have fapped several times to Melt final ascension art and to summer Nito as well.

>bowling

>lucklets

>sell every other EXP
\With bronze you're really better off just feeding them to your low level servants. You only get a ridiculously tiny amount of QP from burning.

I find the idea of a thread with this many filters on to be amusing.

The Saint

Why are you even here, user-kun?

Check out this lucklet

I am really starting to love this redhair girl. I think I'm gonna grail her to gold too...
Same with this girl and Euryale (Medusa still the best)
Good for you, I still hate her
Nitocris. No question in those choices. Then if I can, Mash, Gudako and maybe Okita If Jeanne Alter is there she get it first
Also this girl with her flat ass

You waste more QP feeding bronze exp to servants.
Selling bronze EXP isn't for gaining QP, it's because they're inefficient trash that needs to be gotten rid of.

I managed to pull 4 star Saber Alter which is pretty decent at carrying me through the first singularity, that and the high level supports. I'll throw out my friend code here in a second. I wouldn't mind re-rolling the account again but I think I got a pretty decent start so. I'll keep it for now.

Anyone got a higher res version of this?

Who is the rarest SSR?
Is it MHX because she only had a single rate up while most servant had at least two?

>You brought a fucking Pomeranian bowling?
>Brought it bowling? I didn't rent it shoes. I'm not buying it a fucking beer. He's not taking your fucking turn, Jeanne.

Gaijin!
Not just because they're cute, but the concept of having servants who channel the power of eldritch horrors is nice.

On JP it's MHX. On NA, it's not as easy to tell. We had people who rolled for her specifically because of her rarity on JP.

I am highly tempted to play CCC now just for Melt even though I know very little moonrunes and she probably won't appear alot. Want to be familiar with her before the CCC event.

Lovecraftfag here, and I agree. It also means there's a timeline somewhere that's as bleak as Lovecraft's stuff but with Holy Grail Wars thrown in, hype.

Wonder if the america stream will have some statistics on SSRs so far or something.

If you didn't get a 5* servant you didn't get a good start.
And it sounds like you're still going through the first singularity, which is basically nothing in terms of time investment. If you're happy to keep going, do so, but it's recommended to re-roll because it's the only way to guarantee yourself an SSR unit once you start playing.

Keep the account, get at least 30 quartz from doing the story and any free quests, and then sit on it until Jeanne D'arc [Alter] is added to the game in about a month.

Probably Brynhildr or Arjuna/Karna.

We aren't getting CCC event.

>30 minute exposition dump movie
I'm still a little upset.

unconfirmed

I wonder how they're going to justify Prelati not being a Foreigner given that he's not only a madman who summoned demons, but is also directly related to Beelzebub.
>a timeline somewhere that's as bleak as Lovecraft's stuff but with Holy Grail Wars
An all-gaijin HGW with seven servants representing seven different outer gods/great old ones would be amazing

What do you do when you have no quartz and feel empty inside?

How do i get hearts from the caster daily?

Stop making this kusoge the focus of your life, find something else to enjoy.

They had some statistics like that for the last disastrous stream, so possibly. I'd be interested in knowing what servants got grails on NA so far myself.

>Trying to play CCC
>With little Nip
I can only imagine the misery this would cause. Would probably turn a 30ish hour game into 600+ hours.

Buy more quartz

You pretend
grandorder.gamepress.gg/summon-simulator

You can't feel empty user, you know you have 2 kidneys inside

Probably by not being part of the mythos, assuming they do keep Foreigners solely as the "servants possessed or represented by a monster(?) from the mythos". It could end up complicated if they start doing weird things though, but maybe that means we'll get Titan Altera as a Foreigner.

Berserker, cause they're mostly tragic characters that have some interesting backstory to them.

>1020sq
>one SSR
>11 5* CE
>16 SR

>10 10rolls
>NP2 Tesla
>Evil cat
>Martha
>2030
>Victor
I just wasted all my luck, didn't I?

I dunno man, we could have our next story line after Lostbelt.

you either charge more quartz or charge more quartz

You mean a guy who writes grimoires and summons entities couldn't qualify because he's technically not possessed by said entities? I thought the requirement was just to have seen one without going completely mad.
>Titan Altera
If Nasu decides that eldritch == anything not from Earth then sure. It could lead to interesting stuff with ORT too.

it costs less than 10000 qp to bring them up to 30-40 with bronze cards

Lovecraft mythos is separate from demons in general, user kun.

I know that, but Prelati wrote the "textbook of the sunken spiral castle" which seems to refer to R'lyeh for example. He's not just a dude who summoned demons.

>search for skill priority for book
>3 > 1 > 2, 1 > 3 > 2, 1 > 2 > 3
Fuck sake, internet.

Nameless City Singularity when
King in Yellow servant when

3>1>2
You want 3 for np and 1 for crit

>King in Yellow servant when
Right after Nyarlathotep

In case you didn't notice - We reached the 10k shares needed for 10 saint quartz for the America release

I have 82 apples
Will that be enough for Da Vinci

Based facebookchads

one of the scenario writers has a series of lovecraftian inspired visual novels, it'd be a good fit.

Now we just have to survive that shitty stream. I hope we get at least 20 quartz out of that.

I don't know enough about Prelati, but unless the book is the Necronomicon or he's possessed by/inspired the creation of/is actually Abdul Al-Hazred, there isn't much to link him to the mythos for him to be a Foreigner. The spiral sunken city could be a reference to Atlantis, though R'lyeh is a reasonable expectation.

More than.
>tfw only 18 apples
I'm going to end up burning quartz, I know it.

I want a King in Yellow for sure. The fact that they started out with Yog Sothoth instead of jumping right to Cthulhu gives me hope.

>need 97 more pages and 72 more bones to max Waver and Tamamo
The artsmeme grind never ends.
Wakamoto Norio voiced servant when.

Since the last thread was pretty garbage, I decided to make some OC. Enjoy my artistic prowess, unrivaled in all the land.

yeah, you get some back from the lottery

Will use 30 apples on each lottery so over 60 apples

Should net some sweet item gains

Right, all Sakura clones there were really bitches and I hate them, but I cannot deny it that they were hot.
From that game to GO, I can say that Passionlips got the bigggest development (insert some joke about boobs) since there she was just a triggered girl over everything and here she tries hard to be better and friendly.
Meltlilith, she was pretty much my most hated girl despite that I have ass fetish, but I really loved how they developed her personality (plus other stuff about how she say that she admires the goddess Artemis and when she find out she fears that her couple may be an idiot because of that admiration, and wanting to punch EMIYA because of his Don Juan face) I feel I like her more thanks to GO. BB still a bully that needs to be disciplinated though, but she makes it by being a good welfare
>gacha simulator
Don't do it anons

If I take her ahoge, what would happen?

Speaking of the King in Yellow, anyone else enjoy playing Arkham Horror?

didn't wakamoto retire?

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Prelati%27s_Spellbook
I don't know to which extent the information listed there is reliable or directly translated from mats, but I doubt it refers to Atlantis, the overall description is too ominous anyway.

I want an event involving you going on adventure with Caster Gilles where you end up on a 3-way battle with Robert Chambers and Lovecraft, summoning and encountering a bunch of weird shit. Guest Starring the Mad Arab, featuring the Bonus Stage Fight / Secret Boss challenge being none other than Edgar Poe.

The event will be narrated/framed by Shakespeare, done in the style of Midsummer Night's Dream. It'll end with everyone questioning whether it was just a shitty Just a Dream Along or if it really did happen.

she becomes a lewd kitty girl

I'm pretty sure apples isn't the issue. It's whether you're willing to forgo work, eating, sleeping etc to keep playing. Technically it can go on forever since the box gives apples as well.

The end.

>It's whether you're willing to forgo work, eating, sleeping etc to keep playing
I'm a NEET, I can theoretically play all day without stopping. To which extent is it worth it though?

Only you yourself can answer that.

It will be worth it, user. The skillspam and NP spam are glorious.
Only Waver is NP2. Give me your smuggest servants.