totalwar.com/blog/britannia-welsh-kingdoms

>Warhammer 2 Info
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-patch-notes
commit seppuku, no content until May, Norsca never ever

>Total War Three Kingdoms Info
Announcement Trailer - youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM

>Rome 2 info
KANGZ OUT

old threadScreenshot sharing and campaignposting greatly encouraged! Take back the general from fa/tg/uy hands

Other urls found in this thread:

igg-games.com/total-war-rome-ii-empire-divided-free-download.html
youtube.com/watch?v=glW0C3VkGMI
youtube.com/watch?v=ok86Hw5CZqE
greatmingmilitary.blogspot.com/2015/03/teng-pai-yao-dao-and-biao-qiang.html
greatmingmilitary.blogspot.com/2014/08/unique-weapon-of-ming-dynasty-lang-xian.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thrones of Wessextania soon. Remember do NOT befriend the V*kongos

Is this release legit?

igg-games.com/total-war-rome-ii-empire-divided-free-download.html

This guy really love my products.

After China total war,

Med III or Victoria?

>implying it's even worth a pirate

Korea Total War

Wakanda total war

Medieval 3 then a Attila style title with Genghis Khan featuring China and the rest of the world

After China they'll finish the Warhammer series, then maybe another cheeky Saga, then Total War: Rome 3

Africa. European factions will be unplayable and will be portrayed as mustache-twirling villains that invade from the north like Chaos in Warhammer.

HELP
E
L
P

Screencap this

That sounds pretty fun actually. Trying to unite African tribes and minor kingdoms to resist the many European attackers, trying to use diplomacy to get the Euros to shoot eachother instead of you, and selling your men as slaves for sweet cash to buy guns to resist the Europeans you just sold your men to

>he fell for the cavalry meme
>only 4 archers
>not even samurai
rest in piss

I would not be surprised

You have massive cav superiority in dealing with that first stack, the situation looks fucked, but if you use your cavalry well you can fucking pull it off or at least do horrendous damage to their army before you're defeated.

F Shingen-sama

Positioning cav outside the castle wall FUCKS with the AI to such a huge extent. You can easily distract half the opposing army by kiting with your cavalry. When their pikes are pulled back on wild chases, run down the archers. Anyone breaching can be dealt with by strategic yari walls

>keep trying to enjoy Rome 2
>bored after 20 turns every time when not playing a roman or greek faction due to tiny rosters
whats the point of so many factions when almost all of them have boring rosters

Rome 2 is just a very boring game in general for some reason, it seems so similar to Attila but they're worlds apart as you play them.

Really bad campaign flow imho
They should have made it on the Shogun 2 campaign map with Rome placed where Kyoto is

The setting is just much more exciting in attila, the city building and tech more interesting and the world feels much more threatening as well.
Actually feels like you can lose in atilla while Rome 2 always feels like a map painter that tests your patience.
Combat also feels much better in atilla, not entirely sure why.

>random guttural screaming barbar
>mudhuts everywhere
>muh grim dark settings

I can accept everything, not the settings.

>he doesn't charge out of their gates to meet the enemy in honorable combat
>he doesn't have the utmost faith in his yari wall

>The setting is just much more exciting in attila
Rome setting is miles ahead of Attila setting and I really like the migration period
The rest is correct plus a lot of other stuff however which marred the game, plus the meme release

That'll do pig, that'll do

YOOOOOOOOO

ooof

oh I love Rome's period, but shit like invading franks settling in Gaul and becoming christian is something I really love and the ERE vs Sassynids rivalry is great fun.
I guess it's just the campaign that feels really lacking for me in Rome 2, it's just boring and I can't entirely put my finger on it.

Shogun 2 seems to be the only TW game in my experience where you can consistently pull off these impossible victories against armies with vastly superior troops and much higher numbers. I blame Yari wall and the shaky as fuck morale of the troops in this game

HOLY FUCK
ITS HAPPENING

Rome 1 is the supreme king of ridiculous victories
>put hoplites/pikes at gates
>you win against forces outnumbering you by 10 times easily

G O B L I N S

Honestly the only reason I won that battle was because as soon as I put Shingen and my cavs outside the castle walls the enemy charged all his generals and cavs he had on him.

Can we do rate the unit

I miss the old days

>over-arm
0/10

green iz the new black

That's from tiger knight, isn't it?
Did they ever fix the unplayable lag from when they updated it?

it's a ded game

A shame, because total war arena isn't really cutting it for me.

Warhammer 3 and everyone else is an idiot.

good shit
youtube.com/watch?v=glW0C3VkGMI

youtube.com/watch?v=ok86Hw5CZqE
s2 has god tier music

Indeed; I hate tier-restricted PVE

>go to kill Todd for being such a faggot and trying to help the Empire Secessionists back at the beginning in that one quest
>quest to help their ally, Nordland
>they really want peace, and it'll be one less thing to worry about
>bet that Todd isn't feeling so smart now
>peace, no strings attached
>take a huge diplomacy hit

That's stupid.

>meanwhile
>a few turns ago
>two factions that I had a defensive alliance with went to war
>no diplomatic hit for going to war and then immediately taking peace

This would actually qualify as a big diplomatic fuck up.

how do i play settra? do i just turtle, im really bad with these shitty skeletons against savage orks

just let your warsphinx kill everything then instantly replenish it with replenish buffs and a liche priest. Literally send in your warsphinx first, let them blob then send in skellies to hold them in a blob and let kitty do work.

kk, sounds like a plan

Overhanders defending their right to over hand against underhand goblins

>playing M2TW as Byzantines
>create an army of flamethrowers
>mfw I roast entire turk armies alive
is there anything more satistfying you can do in this series?

Oh shit, should I go christian?

Only time worth going Christian is if you're Otomo

Not as Takeda

cucking a friendly faction's religion so hard they convert

>wooden shield and branches as pikes

OK

what movie you fuck ???

I got that reference

God of War

>pikes
Nah they're just keeping the Chinese at a distance

A church of slate being defended by its loyal followers

what mod is that?

I really wish Chinese movies would stop using ahistorical props. The shields and the lamellar armors/helmets are especially problematic.

greatmingmilitary.blogspot.com/2015/03/teng-pai-yao-dao-and-biao-qiang.html
greatmingmilitary.blogspot.com/2014/08/unique-weapon-of-ming-dynasty-lang-xian.html

yeah chinese movies are the ahistorical ones...

THE mod

>yeah chinese movies are the ahistorical ones...
Thanks to the Hong Kong movie industry no less,there are Chinese films from the 70/80s that do a better job when it comes to the costume department.

God of War has a great discrepancy between their brigandine armors and the lamellar props that are reused from Dragon Blade.

Think they made Ironbreakers a little too good?

or M2, where opening the gates on the opposite side of your settlement results in the AI dropping its siege to attack you, so all you ever need is a unit at each gate to keep the AI constantly running around into missile fire form towers

This is what was onboard the ship, they'll be in the triangle down south where the dinosaurs and cyclops play

as promised giving all roll charts + the new rome 2 one

el justo

Did chinks really overcomplicate warfare so much by using 10 different weapons in a single formation or is this all movie bullshit?

why are there 5/6 factions that would start on the british isles?

expansion : viking invasion from mercians to welsh

I'm playing Warhammer 1, and on turn 12 as the Vamps I have 3 armies and 68k in the bank. I installed a bunch of unit mods but none of them are supposed to fuck with the economy. However, one of them must be messing with the economy, right?

is their armour hand-made or do they just get free shit from chaos god bullshittery?

>mfw the male oppressors are all around

obviously

the forces of chaos have their own forges , with chaos dwarfs making lot of shit for thems like the hellcanon

I cant believe I have put off horde mechanics for this long. Just wandering the map fucking everything up is so much more fun than playing defense and shitty city managing.

and there you go all the roll chats , now i fucking hope CA dont release new fucking factions for rome 2 again , dont fucking want to work on this chart anymore

How do they pay for them? Slaves? Are there even any reasonably large chaos settlements that could house a workforce large and skilled enough to extract all that ore and forge it into weapons of war?

Doing God's work, lad.

What are some fun Mortal Empjre goals?
My first campaign I made way up to Sylvania as the Kangz and took out the Vamp counts. That was pretty fun.

Has anyone tried to take out the Empire with high elves?