byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Try the latest 512 version! It SHOULD be mostly functional
If that doesn't work, downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/17645#issuecomment-371760150
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/17794
youtube.com/watch?v=oI8QxKTw59Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually this is the good thread, it was made first

It even got the Last Thread correct.

>unironically liking low pop servers on what is supposed to be a hustling and bustling environment

Wew

Any pop higher than 40 is too much. Departments are filled up with extras at that point, and it allows for a few dudes to go and do their own thing after your fully staffed department quickly finishes round-start responsibilities.

More than that, it's just a crowded clusterfuck

>18:00
End my suffering

Make that 60.

Seems like most people who threadpost anymore are lowpop lyfers so we are truly the hippie shitters to them by comparison when we type something other than beliw-15 ready every round can be fun, sometimes, r-right guys?

If the server population is below 50 it's dead. The game needs 100+ players to be fun.

Everything a Request Console can do, a Newscaster can do better.

Newest conspiracy theory:
There have been multiple instances of a thread being made another but they still attract some starting posters.
This must be evidence that there is a secret metaclub/metacomms Discord where the person making the 2nd thread is posting the creation

>created 3 seconds earlier
>links the correct previous thread
yeah, this is the correct thread

Anonymous you have just discovered the meta meta club. Welcome
To the resistance

Posting from the other thread:
Here's how we fix the declining population of Veeky Forums:
Have fun meme rounds, and maybe have them be advertised on the thread for when they will be. What I mean by fun meme rounds is that can be anything from nations, dorf to assistants only rounds to full on creative busses. We haven't had a fucking round of nations in half a year. And I'm not saying have them every day or some shit, but have them on at a time when most people are here, like Friday/Saturday nights. The time when they will happen will be posted on the thread so people can come for meteordorf or bomberman's day out.

Posting form the other thread:
You forgot "Unban DoctorMad"

Horatio is cute! CUTE!!

I spent that whole round just popping in and out of afk to add a new pipe device to the derelict and eventually a sizable chunk was powered and aired and camera'd

It was really janky and over the top but it worked and it was good

I had to deal with a super cold plasmaflood, then a superheated CO2 flood from a later mistake and in the end my SME blew up from a lack of maintenance and an inherently shit design

10/10

Good work user.

There's many problems getting people to join
1: political climate
2: industry bias
3: state of current players

The politics of people playing video games is tainted by alt-right boomers who think the alt-right is an organic political movement of change sucking up all the bullshit infowars, foxnews and even the whitehouse says about the internet and video games as a whole and then bullying everyone who wants to get away from that retard generation through multimedia free expression.

Industry bias is younger or more noobish video game enthusiasts are more inclined to play a more graphically impressive and immursive experience through VRchat.

The current state of players is to bicker and disagree about what they want to do. There is little we all agree on as to population size, what is fun in game and how long we all should dedicate ourselves to a game.

In conclusion the future is ours if we address our issue. To death or to life it is ours now and only now to decide. No one voice is worth more than another right now so speak up.

Redditors aren't anons, user.

Is there a single static more robust than Antonio Betulla?

Reddit spacing is a stupid meme because the size of a chat box

is really fucking small which leads you to spacing out text because you think two lines will look like two lines when you post it

and hating reddit is so 2011 especially since 75% of you are redditors trying to fit in

not to my knowledge no
i wish hed still play so i could learn more from him but he more or less vanished along with everyone else

wat

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
No it's not. You shouldn't care about the shape of the text either, this is a prose server.
And hating redditors is still a thing even if it attacks you, reddit keeps being the shitter nest that keeps on giving. For examples see TG, hippie, and PJB

We can troll pewdiepie into playing spacestation13 which will drive thousands here. We need only make a dank meme powerful enough to break through the Twitter and Reddit memeframe. We can get a ss13 meme in the meme review videos if we play our cards right.
Bar pewdiepie we can get a lesser meme-celebrity like brittanyventi or adam savage or joe rogan to talk about space station 13. All it takes is one pebble tossed into the pond for ripples to return. Make rule the dock you skip is titled space station 13.
Don't tell people about vgstation on this level of exposure the ones who we actually want on this server will find us as they find all good things. We need only survive and to talk about space station 13 as a broader experience than one server.

>No one voice is worth more than another right now so speak up.
I appreciate what you're saying but that isn't remotely true. The people with the drive and power are the ones that matter. The people that listlessly complain without trying to change their environment don't.

*Make sure the rock you skip is titled space station 13.

True but I would challenge and invite those who don't matter to matter.

user, that sounds retarded and you should do something productive right now to clean yourself from what you just poster.

Shut up foo nix

>Griefing, releasing plasma, releasing the singularity, metacomms with BlackAndOrange. What a fun morning. Go to the forums and explain yourself
>Go to the forums and explain yourself
Fucking probe

Senaat here's a real question, who gives a fucking shit what you think faggot.
javascript:;
CLICK HERE

Not gonna lie, it took the admins too long to clock this.

That's what will be asked of them, yes.

The proper way is "Don't bother appealing", not "maybe you think this was a mistake so tell us pretty please"

CM does this weekly to make the server less tedious

More like every round

So what server is Veeky Forums in?

this is now the second stupidest post of the thread

whiskey outpost was fun

I meant what's your favorite server.

[22:04:44] Of course, with Caprise's help-- alongside everyone who sided with the righteous path of Order, the defending group had won. This truly was a symbolic. A failed coup. A failed revolution. Through the chaos that surged within the settlement invaded with sand, Zaur's primary focus was Weiss; the warmonger.

Shots rang through the cliff, resonating for seconds after they've been fired. Buildings caught fire and nearby stalls and merchants fled. This is what the "loyal" people of Jianghu had cause-- Anarchy. There was a price to pay for this. A small step to unity. A GIANT step to the path of Order.

Zaur leaped onto a building, aiming at Weiss.

One.

Two.

Three.

Breathe.

Fire.

" Drop dead. "

An explosive barrel was shot right into Weiss's head, exploding her top off with little to no effort. Sighing, he jumped down, seeing as everyone had fallen. The mission was a success. Kimiko was defended. Jianghu was defended.

Unfortunate...

The blonde woman's brains were splattered across the cobble pavement, his rifle still leaking fumes.
(Gunslinger)

paradise is only fun because that's where the population is

byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

Weiss...

>one
>two
>three
>breathe fire
WIZARD IN BAR

*press the rp button*
"Dodges"

The Greyshirt leaped into telescience, aiming his bombs at the Brig.
X.
Y.
Z.
Drift.
>THE HEADS HAVE FLED THE STATION, THE REVOLUTIONARIES HAVE TAKEN CONTROL OF DORF OUTPOST 17!
Robuster63: OOC: WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GO TO THE LABOR CAMP
NotanAdmin: OOC: HE LEFT Z1 HAHAHAH

can you really just go "i kill you lol" and you have to go along with it
or do people coordinate OOC on who gets to job who

No, you can't kill someone unless
1: they OOCly let you kill them
2: You defeat them in a deadly battle, and they roll a 2 or lower on their faliure d6

There's probably special exceptions for big events involving lots of players, to allow dramatic twists and stuff

>github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/17645#issuecomment-371760150

This coder is your friend, he fights for your chems

>playing ss13 as a job simulator

We wouldn't need to fight for the chems if he had the medigun merged

>not playing ss13 jobs as a starting point for your experience

When I started on Veeky Forums it had the perfect population, which is 30-35.

It's gone up and down many times over the years. I'm sure it went up and down a lot when it was still called /v/ before my time. It will go up and down again.

It's only been 2.5 years since Fallout 4 came out. That day I was the only one on the server, all Bethesda memes aside. I took a screencap, but it's on my desktop.

Yeah, I can confirm this actually: When new games come out, this sometimes guts the server in unexpected ways. It's the same with some shows as well as movies.

The thing is, one of the core attractions to this game is that it's essentially 'free' for most users.

>playing ss13 expecting to be a murderhobo and ruin other people's experiences because you're a self absorbed and autistic sociopath

>not playing ss13 as a job simulator
gotta live that npc life

I can't find the original post but last week someone told a long and rambling joke about magboots standing for magnificent. And here we are.

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/17794

Because I've never ever seen let alone heard of someone actually using the RC console like that.

Should still always report it cause >yesterday you said tomorrowx999999

I seem do have plunged my joke beneath ambiguity. I was suggesting that Probe would demand sexual favors.

Really not, 50 is as high as I'd stretch and even then that's only because I'm willing to compromise on some overpacking for all the faggots that roundstart braindead if they don't get antag aand people getting killed/exploring space.

If you get people who come for stupid shit, then you'll have stupid shit players. Also dorf is so, so very far off from being a completed mode. We need more player controlled simple mob antagonists and simple mob huds when inserted. We need a constructable distress beacon amplifier that uses a shit ton of power, and we need an automated system to link to a shuttle to a centcomm dock if it has a couple things in its area as part of a post-4:59 shuttle call so that there's some direction and stress that isn't reliant on the admins mashing buttons nor people solely entertaining themselves by building the same stuff they do any time it's dorf.

Even just roid worms that could burst out of any non-reinforced flooring after 13:00 would make a significant difference

>hide the disk in the SME but the station still gets blown up when the new cops go for it
good round

Why did the shards go boom? Did someone throw a bomb?

shoulda thrown and ied at it and run, or rig a weldertank

It's hard to care when the laws of physics are broken at lot temperatures

IMPRESSIVE

-spacepodcaveman

zas pulled the shard together and essploded

Bussed newcops should've used inflatible walls

>our daddies taught us not to be panicked about our explosions

that's fucking hilarious

well, not sure if it would help at all, since the zas worked its magic as soon as the glass was moved, so the only real answer would be to blow it up and just find the respawned disk

It took about three seconds after removing the glass to ZAS itself

You're supposed to make an inflatible door on the tile you are standing on and then remove the glass

still, exploding this before would have been a funier choice

has there ever been a prop comedian on station? youtube.com/watch?v=oI8QxKTw59Q

Yeah. Back when clown actually meant something other than grief

>Be clown
>try to be clown-y
>no one gives a single fuck about anything unless you directly interfere with their autismo projects

If you want a decent clown, you need to actually interact with him. Everyone doing their own thing is what's killing Veeky Forums

how many years ago was this

Force them. Engineers don't get mad when engines refuse to interact with them.

before 2hotog

I think it was 3? I didn't exactly date it

2hotdogs can only redeem heself from he shitposting past that caused so much grief by reviving that lost aspect of gameplay

More

honk

This, but without a single shred of irony.

Remember to think about new meme engine ideas daily

Space all the other engines, blow up cargo, and run a treadmill farm in bar with SMES substations for each dept

pray to gods for a supermatter shade, put one on a treadmill surrounded by collectors

The holodeck wild ride but with shards

delet