r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/index.php

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

We're back, Reddit

I WANT TO SNIFF LA CREATURA’S FEET!

dont start this shit with the first post

First for some fuck screaming about redditt.

3rd for lmaoing at incels getting banned

i wonder if thread quality would improve if blitzfag was cut off the internet

Doc is my beautiful husband!

Don't be toxic.

i wonder if world quality would improve if you killed yourself

Nah, just if ebin Veeky Forums culture was.

so whats the generally preferred BB rifle?

>playing BB

the battle rifle

Need a diaper, blitzfag?

Why is the outbreak ash elite so fucking trash compared to normal

Both are good, scar is exclusively used in pro league. Just depends on personal preference.

I know, this site is full of stupid bigoted trolls. At least Reddit actually bans people for racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic comments. This place should do the same...

>muslim George Clooney

its like buck, basically, if you can handle the recoil use the scar, if you cant, use the dmr

What the fuck is this diaper shit? I swear to fucking christ this general just keeps getting shittier and shittier.

Don't respond to diaper posters. It could be blizfag replying to himself for all we know.

Good falseflag, I hate reddit tho.

happens if you think you are the best player and everyone with another playstyle is a shitter.
People defend bugs with "git gud". what does it tells you?

doesn't that chart basically go with every general

Just sayin, there's a reason why reddit is considered the front page of the internet and is socially acceptable to talk about in public. But Veeky Forums? People either have no clue or remember it as "that site with all the racist trolls and pedophiles"

>diaperposters
>elafags
>banditfags
>incelposters
>dogposters
>triggeredpolposters
>lolposters
>cuckposters
I've honestly never seen this level of genuine autism in any other general. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough, but there's a new fucking faggot that shits up the generals that pops up every other day like a fucking villain of the week or something. Who's the next one going to be? What's his theme going to be?

La cretura de la kike...

ET PHONE HOME

GO EAT POOP

>cutscenes
>just a tan frenchie
>in game model without mask
>looks like a brown muslim

They should make his ingame model look more like the cutscene

don't forget
>t. copper poster
>IQfeet poster

No, you're baiting. Please don't insult our intelligence. Try harder.

Why is the unpopular opinion always dismissed as "bait"? Fragile much?

>cuckposter
what?

When will /pol/fags fucking kill themselves holy shit

You weren't around when the guy posted cuck comics regularly?

That's quite enough, nigger.

I know, right? Stupid fucking racists are on the wrong side of history

Remember when Vek posting was a thing?
Or the TS faggotry with the pedophile incident?
Or the Ts vs Discord shittery?

been here since velvet shell and ive never seen this

soon enough. once they get banned, they'll have nothing left to live for.

eat my dick nigger
stop shitting up every board

They're the same as furries, they think what they do is normal.

Here we go with the kink shaming....

When's Operation Pizzapasta or whatever?

vekposting was the shit

>tfw want to run banana-man buck in ranked for memes but worried it'll actually be that big of a disadvantage
Wat do

i run banana glaz and am fine

>he still thinks he's on reddit

What's the bottom right dish? Пюpeшкa?

Do it, it's not a disadvantage. If someone sees you before you see them, you're dead. Banana or no banana. You're not actually camouflaged, everyone with half a brain can distinguish a playermodel from background scenery.

>he still thinks he's on r/the_donald

Asking again since didn't get an answer last thread, does the chat filter affect other regions or languages other than english and us regions?

America is all that matters.

BB's AR has a recoil issue??? I thought both guns were norecoil?
I use the C8 for aesthetics mainly and the recoil is fine. I just like BB's DMR because I like DMR's in Siege and his AR has a slow RoF anyway

>Amreicans get cucked by the ISPs
>Amreicans get cucked by Trump and violent vidya
>Amreicans get cucked by Ubisoft
Feels good to ""not matter""

Here are five facts about Valkyrie!

She's in the Navy SEALs!
She has really nice muscles!
I love her!
Valkyrie!!!

I didn't get cucked by any of those though?

What a great post. Adds just as much to the discussion of the game as these /pol/ and reddit posts. You need to get laid

Give me tactical sweater Lion!!! I hate this shiny plastic shit he's wearing!

stupid racist 4channer

>Neon yellow against brown and gritty
>doesnt standout

Hehe yes please keep playing with those skins....

I mean default Buck is fucking white/blue so it's no different to using that

I'm not really a fan of the collar the GIGN use.

Buck and Frost are the easiest to spot. They're the first ones I see on cams and drones because they contrast so much.

I don't mind it, I really enjoy the default GIGN uniforms on Rook and Doc. Having the optional season pass BDU being similar to the original GIGN uniform would have been way better than the shitty blue hazmat recolor we got

This design is actually quite good

i second that.
i play on a toaster laptop and uses the lowest possible settings, somehow all player models have a white-ish finish on them so recruits and vigil in dark corners stand out to me
only disadvantage is that i can't see that far ;U;

Yeah, I use Blood Orchid on them both and I just bought Chimera for Buck using the hockey mask, but compared to the default uniform the hazmat suit isn't putting you at a disadvantage

I don't own them. But yes, I will keep using whatever I want and what I have fun with. I appreciate your permission.

I know, I'm really disappointed knowing we'll probably never see it in game

contributing

STOP LEAVING OUTBREAK MISSIONS YOU MORONS

>get jittery and anxious even if I'm technically playing well

I never do. Actually I did once the third time in a row a guy instalocked Ash and the previous two times the Ash just died immediatly. Of all the operators pick one that can fucking last longer.

Happy birthday Jager

Ty, you too

I guess it helps them look visually similar like the SAS with their gasmasks but I'm not a big fan of that either.

I mean they threw out the Spetznaz theme of hidden faces as soon as they could with Finka, besides the shiny shit he wears I really like Lion's design and he at least fits with the GIGN theme

i want to shove my nose between IQ's toes and take a proper sniff!

They're not part of their regular units so they should have different uniforms.

How the fuck does Siege fit into the continuity of the Rainbow Six series. I'm probably better off thinking of it as non canon because it contradicts so much from the previous games

their main uniform sure, but they deliberately made the season pass optional look as much like the regular Spetznaz / GIGN as possible, Finka has no face covered, breaking that theme. Lion is wearing a balaclava like the rest of them. I'm not saying they should have necessarily made the optional uniform non-hazmat but they may as well have given that they removed the face masks anyway

Rainbow was shut down after Vegas 2 then Bishop and Chavez supposedly retired (well deserved) and then it later reactivated with Angela Bassett as the new director/Six when the White Masks became a thing.

la creatura...

DING DONG BANNU

i like the SCAR but the SR-25 is objectively better

hopefully only after all newfags off themselves

you should be more worried about the shotgun switch glitch than being a big ol bananaman

>got black ice
>for thatcher

>the sheer levels of OBSESSION about /pol/

What about the Takfir op which takes place 4 years after Siege with Chavez still 6

What's the problem? He's a good operator
be grateful

other than the most obvious ones what did they do to get banned?

>idris_elba
kek

>got black ice
>for IQ
End me.

>4 years after Siege
It's unclear what year Siege takes place in. It's just assumed it's current year.

>cuckcher in 2018
sorry but i want to have fun when i play video games and not be a mercy tier support cuck with a boring kit.

typing a slur in chat gets you automatically banned now
ubishit is in charge of the definition of 'slur' though so that could literally be anything from 'nigger' to 'doo-doo head'