/rgt/ Robinhood General Thread

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

marketrealist.com/2017/05/some-analysts-are-bearish-on-amd-heres-why/?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=feed&yptr=yahoo
investors.merrimack.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=1020338
discord.gg/ntbg7Cu
ir.auriniapharma.com/press-releases/detail/88
investor.xtantmedical.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=234008&p=irol-newsArticle&id=2272606
finance.yahoo.com/news/interpace-diagnostics-host-conference-call-182700757.html?.tsrc=rss
finance.yahoo.com/news/aurinia-reports-first-quarter-2017-120000670.html?.tsrc=rss
finance.yahoo.com/news/nxt-id-inc-releases-preliminary-120000835.html?.tsrc=rss
sixfigureinvesting.com/2016/06/monthly-yearly-decay-rates-contago-losses-vxx-uvxy-vxx-vixy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who else $amd masterrace bagholder?

are you really going to keep holding? what are you in at?

get an error message whenever I try to confirm my account via deposit amounts, wut do

Went in when the price was at 10,24 with a grand
Decent gains since then, despite the major warning of analysts

marketrealist.com/2017/05/some-analysts-are-bearish-on-amd-heres-why/?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=feed&yptr=yahoo

>market still closed
cucks.

anyone got any solid dividend based stocks?

GAIN and GLAD were good but they seem like they are going pretty high at the moment.

wtf do I do with NAK

Hold

WHY IN THE HEAVENS FUCK DID YOU START A NEW THREAD? THE LAST THREAD ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO THE BUMP LIMIT

GOD DAMN YOU IDIOTS CAN',T DO ANYTHING RIGHT

How long are fellow NAK bros gonna hold for

Until I can recoup my losses so far

Robinhood is great. Its causing the other firms to asjust their pricing structures.

I'm holding RAD for the midterm If the merger with CVS gets approved this jumps to $6-$7

CVM to $10 in 2-weeks

>But you didn't hear this from me...

>from .11 to 10.00

Ya nah

Why don't you take a look at ETRMs chart at the end of 2016 going into the 2017 and try to tell me that it couldn't happen, my guy.

Robinhood is cool in principle but it actually sucks ass. It's basically just a giant scheme to trick people into dumping $500-$1000 into an account that they can't withdraw from for a week, then RH invests that money and makes bank.

You literally cannot make shit off stocks unless you're very financially savvy and are starting with around 80k.

Think about it: There exists a financial elite whose sole job is to make money on the stock exchange. They are educated at the best business school in the world, have access to the best information FIRST before anyone of us plebs, and are psychopathic predators who are usually addicted to amphetamines or coke. They live and die breathing money. You with your 45k salary job taking a small portion of your paycheck out every month will never make any significant earning.

Robin hood's whole marketing strategy is "yeah, come invest! We make it easy for you!" It's literally just an entity that you give your money to, and they use the pool of everyone's money to profit wildly.

You're on Veeky Forums, which means you know what Veeky Forums is, which means you're probably a retarded NEET who eats hot pockets all day like I used to do.

Do yourself a favor and get into crypto. It's your only chance to make money from the small amounts of money you have. If you play it right, you really could make hundreds of thousands in a few years from a few hundred bucks.

The big financial players don't care about crypto yet (some are starting to), and the average person doesn't even know what the hell cryptocurrency is or care. In the stock market, prices adjust instantly when information becomes available, the market corrects itself instantly. Not so in the cryptomarket (yet). You still don't have great odds but they're sure of a hell better than the stock market odds.

Don't think that you missed the boat on crypto, it's only beginning.

Now do yourself a favor and pour everything you have in to DGB and let's moon into lamboland together Veeky Forums

what makes you think its going to jump that much

>Do yourself a favor and get into crypto. It's your only chance to make money from the small amounts of money you have. If you play it right, you really could make hundreds of thousands in a few years from a few hundred bucks.
this literally applies to stock trading too

Fuck off

It better not reverse split or im going to go to their office and throw a fucking tantrum

Literally no one has ever made hundreds of thousands of dollars in the stock market from a few hundred dollars. Don't be delusional. Warren Buffet would be working for you if that was the case.

i heard your mom made nearly that much on the cock market

>You're on Veeky Forums, which means you know what Veeky Forums is, which means you're probably a retarded NEET who eats hot pockets all day like I used to do.
>Do yourself a favor and get into crypto.
>You're on Veeky Forums, which means you know what Veeky Forums is, which means you're probably a retarded NEET who eats hot pockets all day like I used to do.
>Do yourself a favor and get into crypto.

i rather buy a penny stock at .01 and sell it at .02 making 100% gain. instead of putting everything into crypto

why is it so hard for cryptofags to understand that there are many different investment vehicles out there? why limit yourself to just crypto, its getting over saturated and everyone knows what happens when a market gets over saturated, it falls, the money is spread out to thin over too many shit coins.

ill stick to make money with stocks, i've been doing it for over 5 years i won't stop.

i have some money in crypto, but majority of the world is in the stock market, not the crypto market.

Since people blindly put money into a 401k the money will still be flowing in

Until a 401k, pension fund, or mutual fund starts putting money into crypto i might think about it. fuck even maybe an etf, which crypto obviously isn't even good enough for. Ill keep most of my portfolio in stocks.

ORC
MORL, CEFL, MRRL, CLM

Limit sell set for 3.50

thats going to take a long time brah

No one is talking about you faggot.

Also, there are no penny stocks on RH you dunce. They don't allow trades at lower markets like OTCBB or pink sheets. Everything about RH is designed to get you to keep your small amount of money invested so they can in turn use it to invest. If you wanted to be a tard and day trade penny stocks, then you should definitely do crypto... you can literally just wait for something to drop 10%, buy, then sell an hour later when it gains 10%. It's incredibly volatile but has a much more stable average price than penny stocks, which can tank and will never recover.

you are missing the point of my post faggot, there are PLENTY of other threads about crypto, go to them.

learn what a fucking thread is newfag and stick to the topic.

If you are too retarded to do stocks then you are too retarded to do crypto.
Most people are just guessing which means they are going to end up holding bags a majority of the time.
If you know how to follow candlestick charts and gauge public opinion then you can do well in both crypto and stocks.
Really you just need more suckers to invest in crypto so you can profit off of increased demand.

Oh yeah, list 5 stocks right now that are exactly one penny.

All these traders in the robinhood thread have less than 25 k, which means they cant ride and peaks.

Your penny stock trading ends at 4 pm, while with crypto, you can trade all the time with 2 satoshi coins; making 100% gains 24/7. Not that im doing it that way, because i know putting all my money into DGB in the long run will make me a millionaire.

have you made hundreds of thousands of dollars in the the crypto market off a few hundred dollars?

if so.. proove it?

if not you could go ahead and fuck off.

I am debating canceling the order and letting it sit. I have

Also, I'm in at 1.69 so I'm not fretting yet

I'm just saying you might be waiting a few years

MYDX im already up 22% on it, looking to triple my money on it.

SGBY is getting close to loading zone. (.015)

ICLD i just got out with a 20% gain

I trade crypto too, i just don't like trading ONLY crypto or ONLY trading stock

get your head out of your ass kid.

>you can trade all the time with 2 satoshi coins; making 100% gains 24/7.
if you are doing this.. why are you here? let me guess you need someone to buy your shit coin off you because thats the only way any crypto goes up is off of speculation? be real kiddo

No one is talking about who is too retarded for what, which means you're clearly too retarded to read. I was saying that the stock market instantly corrects itself upon any release of information, therefore only the most elite traders can profit from it. We're at the point where companies are spending billions installing direct fiber optic lines to exchanges from their AI supercomputers to save nanoseconds... You think you and your shitty robinhood account can compete?

ALL I'M SAYING IS, if you only have $500 you're better off putting it in crypto than the stock market.

They have a better chance of opening the mine now than they did in 2014. News will take some time to sink in since the big drop. I've been watching/trading NAK since the kerrisdale report. They hit milestones and the stock jumps every few weeks. But since March, long term investors have been building confidence again as reflected by the steadily increasing price between news.

Take a look at the crypto markets. I tripled my money last week on RIPPLE. Unless you believe that no one owned significant amount of Ripple when it was 8 cents and no one sold when it hit 29 cents, there's your proof.

I have no doubt they will slowly rise, but I just am not sure how fast it will take

wrong thread newfag

since you seem to be lost, go here

you're welcome

i have crypto you retard.

YOU ARE IN THE WRONG THREAD. This thread is not for crypto discussion. please stop being a newfag and learn what a fucking thread is.

>MYDX
Not on Robinhood
>SGBY
Not on Robinhood
>ICLD
Not on Robinhood

Heres a question, why are you in this thread if you dont even use the platform?

>if you are doing this.. why are you here?
I dont do this method. You guys are the ones that want to trade assets at the lowest possible price and make a 100% return right away. Im just saying, stocks are limited to market hours, while cryptos are not. How can you defend this shit?
>DGB a shitcoin
lol, say that in a few months. Theres already enough info about it on biz to start reading

Look at its history. Should be news in a few weeks about an improved mine design that will push it up to 2.90s, after that they have permitting milestones and partner announcement. This company has been through hell for more than 3 years to get that veto lift. I think chances are good they'll start moving the noodle forward as fast as they can.

>Heres a question, why are you in this thread if you dont even use the platform?
i do use the platform.

Quit being a dick.

Some of us here got tired of bullshit that comes with using robinhood, and have moved on to better platforms.

amd is a meme user. Get over it.

I've known guys to pull 1k a month off of robinhood. So not really.

i have a few platforms. robinhood is ok for some trading. i use robinhood when i want to throw $100 here and there on some mainstream stocks that i see being mentioned everywhere.

My girlfriend puts money in here and there to buy things like KO and GE and other slow investments because she can care less about trading and rather buy and hold so robinhood is perfect for her to buy 1 or 2 shares of a stock without commission.

I mostly use think or swim since i can trade otc stocks aswell as bigger exchange stocks.

I will always use robinhood though, i don't ever take it very seriously like my other trading, its mainly just for memes

These cypto cucks need to fuck off. RGT is for investing in reality. Companies that are actually producing products like Dynasil Corporation. The cypto coins you faggots shill will never amount to anything.

How long till NAK goes above 2.30 again bros?

AMRS

June. Maybe late May with good news.

i fucking sold RAIL at $13

FUCK ME!!! AARRGHH

I got out of IDSA, made about 3.5% on it on Friday. Now I'm all in on S at 7.94, gonna let it stew for the better part of the week and let my day trades refresh. Hoping to get solidly into the 8.teens

till when?

Big day for NMM tomorrow I hope it goes well

Bretty excited senpai

WHAT DO I DO WITH NAK

REEEEEEEE

oil is going way up on news that saudis & russia are extending their production freezes another year

also on my watchlist today: VRX, X, NTDOY (new zelda mobile game announcement), GSAT, WPRT (meme)

Reporting in. Got in a 6 then bought more when it recently dipped to 10.

Ryzen profits this quarter are going to help the company a lot.

No, no it isn't.

We're literally waiting on 300 (now 298) people to die.

We'll probably see a reverse split here soon. Mr. Geert is all gung-ho on a reverse split.

Check your email and vote.

What's the new JNUG/JDST?

I was averaging $50-75 a week swing trading those two for something to do, but now they're out of my price range.

SDLP

Have not been in here since January.
Had good gains with AUPH and AMD back then. Can I get a quick rundown on current memes? I have 1k I want to double quick.

MACK attack

investors.merrimack.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=1020338

Gwt in OCN quick mah niggas it's goin to $5!!

do rbnhd users even get dividends?

What buy this week.

Looks ok. Not sure if I would hold that until the dividend payout. Could end up to be a huge P&D. Will keep an eye on this.

stop losing money

discord.gg/ntbg7Cu

Might be good news

ir.auriniapharma.com/press-releases/detail/88

Lol

All you have to do is have a stock by the ex date and robinhood will pay you the dividend

Of course...

>ir.auriniapharma.com/press-releases/detail/88

did they beat expectations?

XTNT

investor.xtantmedical.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=234008&p=irol-newsArticle&id=2272606

IDXG

finance.yahoo.com/news/interpace-diagnostics-host-conference-call-182700757.html?.tsrc=rss

MACK attack obviously

AMRS earnings ah today

AUPH

finance.yahoo.com/news/aurinia-reports-first-quarter-2017-120000670.html?.tsrc=rss

And looking for significant dips in stocks affected by the 150 country cyber attack over the weekend

>Hodl

You fucked up

I do not use RobinHood. I will keep an eye on the Stock for sure. Sounds a bit too good right now too be honest. AUPH also looks nice right now but it can be a wild ride.

3.5k from my sale of NAK last week available to spend today

What do I buy??
Ive already got 6.5k in safe meme vanguard etfs and need a MOON stock for fun

Good time to pick up some JDST??
Ayyyyyyy MD??
Dupont prehaps??
r

BRIEF-FDA grants Ignyta breakthrough therapy designation for entrectinib
May 15 (Reuters) - Ignyta Inc
* Ignyta granted breakthrough therapy designation for
entrectinib by U.S. Food and Drug Administration

Source text for Eikon: [ID:nBw3vM0pXa]
Further company coverage: [RXDX.O]

(([email protected];))

UVXY is currently handing my own ass to me.

I can't remember if it's you or some other shit but one of you guys makes absolutely horrible calls and you should feel bad

Also FOLD just came out with great news, if you have a day trade, might be a good buy in the morning

NXTD reporting earnings ah today already released some pr (note date)

finance.yahoo.com/news/nxt-id-inc-releases-preliminary-120000835.html?.tsrc=rss

>APVO

He's hoping it hits half its 5 year high kek

sixfigureinvesting.com/2016/06/monthly-yearly-decay-rates-contago-losses-vxx-uvxy-vxx-vixy/

UVXY has one of the worst decay rates out of all the etfs. You're literally automatically losing money by holding this as long as you have. It's like paying so that you can lose money.

>holding uvxy at all
retard

SORL

What stocks to hold for marijuana?

AMRS today boys. Last chance to get in

nvax

Any high volume runners today?

>IDSA

What's a good limit buy in for AUPH?
Can someone post L2? Just want to see where the support is

MACK
A
C
K

YEEE BOII

SDLP NIGGERS

Had to remind myself and just cool the fuck down. I got in the hole 15% by looking for "hot tips" here and tossing money in with no DD. I got out of the hole by being patient and jumping on a clear play ahead of time, BEFORE it was memeing.

Remember to chill, boys.

NVDA is still killing it damn.