EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15233162/r
bfa.wowhead.com/news=282433/quests-and-speculation-on-kul-tiras-druids
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw overseeing my minions dispatch Legion and kicking every slacker from group
This is how power feels like

how long has it been since you all stopped and thought about how deep you all are in your own memes.

I know it's a lot to ask, but what if we all just ... just for one day, all collectively agreed to ignore memes, not post memes and actually discuss the game?

hurr Duplicate post blah blah blah

strawpoll.me/15233162/r

>Turalyon gave the lightforged elekks from outland because we cant have one of the 4 reskin alliance races with a unique mount
fuck you blizzard

>that horses tail
indie as fuck

lol no

At this point you should know /wowg/ is nothing but shitposting and noone here want to discuss the game they just want to:
>shitpost
>post their headcanons
>post their interpretations of the lore
Even if you post sources to prove them wrong they just say "LOL I DONT CARE ABOUT LORE BLIZZ CANT WRITE FOR SHIT EVEN IF IM TOOD UMB TO UNDERSTAND THE IT XD".

I wish they had holy talbuks those are reskin mounts as well.

I hate these memes but I couldn't resist

>discuss the game?
how about you start instead of just crying about people talking about other stuff?

They should have been given Lightforged Talbuk or Lightforged Panthera instead.

imagine thinking that caring about bad writing makes you better than other people

The art quality of this book is so fucking shit compared to the other 2.

Too many underages shitposting for (You)s and mentally ill looking for validation to their pathetic existences for any proper discussion without shitflinging to happen.

Gnomes!

uh oh

but anduin was already a fag before being a king

Genn became my favorite alliance leader in Legion

Why do Horde think he's evil? Do they think he has no casus belli in his actions?
>"HURR DURR IT WAS GARROSH"
And Garrosh also forbade use of the New Plague, but we see how that turned out.

I am convinced the majority of the supposed conflict in these threads is samefag.

>glugwars begin
>it gets shot down by official media
>No one talks about it any more, no anti glug fags rubbing it into glugfags faces, it just ends, almost instantly over night

Genn is based.
I dream about the day when Jaina, Tyrande and Genn take over the alliance and brings back concentration camps to systemically euthanize all inferior horde filth.

>Why do Horde think he's evil?
for the same reason they think Tyrande is racist, anyone who doesn't bend over backwards to the horde is a big evil doo-doo head.

I mean those glugfags are shitposters from mmo champion, they samefag and us ea discord to share their shitty memes but they kinda gave up when they confirmed horde maghari they lost their prime shitpost and probably move to another general to shitpost or maybe they went back to mmo champion.

>want to play alliance because it has comfier zone and has white people
>want to play horde because it isn't full of tumblrina sjws and degenerate erpers

help me choose, /wowg

>And Garrosh also forbade use of the New Plague, but we see how that turned out.
Current timeline: Genn is pissed because Liam took an arrow for him
New timeline: Genn is pissed because Liam is a green pile of goo.

Anyone who joins a Discord group for the purpose of shitposting a general has legitimate autism.

>the Alliance fear Zandalar and its fleet so much that they want to recrute anyone who's against Zandalar
>they even tried to recrute the blood trolls
It might be a good start to make the Sethrak an allied race

>>want to play horde because it isn't full of tumblrina sjws
You can't escape that cancer from either faction. Horde and Alliance both have their shares. You can argue which side is worse with it, but in the end they're present whether you like it or not.

Kneel before the ren'dorei.

Threadly reminder that MANduin is going to slam every god damn inferior horde race into the ground personally

>anyone who doesn't bend over backwards to the horde is a big evil doo-doo head.
This so much. I've been questing through Kalimdor on a horde character and they are so fucking entitled. The orcs all act as if Kalimdor belongs to them even though they're a bunch of fucking rapefugees who arrived 35 years ago when the night elves have been there for over 10000 years.

They even willingly settled right next to Ashenvale knowing full well what was gonna happen and then start fucking with the night elves and pushing the boundaries and then act all surprised when they get bite back.

The entire horde mentality is "We the best, we are entitled to everything and if you do allow us to steal your shit and rape your people you're evil." Poor poor horde.

>they even tried to recrute the blood trolls
Nothing wrong with that pink elves are essential alliance core.

Which is the more submissive class lorewise, rogues or mages?

>zandalar and its fleet
lol, nice one

*cries like a bitch*

Nah

>HURR MEN CANT FEEL ANYTHING BUT RAGE
emotionally stunted hordelet detected.

Stop posting.

Their ships are designed like shit. Kul Tirans have the better capacity for a navy, the only thing Zandalari have are dinosaurs (which are fucking useless on an ocean except water-based or air-based).

This was the greatest moment in Warcraft cinematic history. No one can deny this.

>Tears of joy as he harnesses the power of his peoples deity

>no anti glug fags rubbing it into glugfags faces

Because there's no real counter stroke. Bringing up Horde drinking Alliance cum is always a negative even if it's to say "See we don't drink Alliance cum!"

>real men cry!
ok soylet rofl

isn't it underwater

FUCKING NO NO NO THEY CANNOT WIN THIS AGAIn
bfa.wowhead.com/news=282433/quests-and-speculation-on-kul-tiras-druids

Priests.

i want my sethrak race REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*casually ram through your ship*
You were saying?

times change

what a broad emotional range this guy has!

Anyone who actually thinks this is guaranteed to have never played before Legion.

wod cinematic shits on your dumb waifu.

I'm fine with it cause it means we'd get zandaladins

Yeah, if you have shit taste. That entire scene felt so forced and cringy because that's just not who Sylvanas is and Blizzard is just trying to twist her character to something she's not because of all the lorelets who like her because she dresses in black and has skulls and red eyes.

wowg guild(s):
, Argent Dawn-EU Alliance
, Moon Guard-US Alliance

>speculation
(Ya)

Kul Tiran bear form data mined!

Good for them

Yeah but that's cheating, I want to know between the two I listed.

>he doesnt know

Twist: the Alliance are the ones to recruit the Vulpera in order to gain a foothold on Zandalar. In return, the Horde ally with a native race of Kul'Tiras: the Wickermen

yes?

>fake chinese comics
>manly

ok kid lmao

But neither of the classes you listed are submissive. Mages are some of the most powerful and strong willed individuals in the warcraft universe and rogues are pirates and criminals who steal, rape, plunder and murder.

>I can go from crying bitch to angry soylet real fast!
alright buddy you go!

I'm not saying overall, I'm saying relatively between one another.

>Too primitive to have cannons
>Have gun ports

>Gets casually cut apart by cannon fire

From a roleplaying/lore perspective, why would I be a human warrior? We're weaker than pretty much every other race. At least paladins can say they're strengthened by light.

>my gf threatening to play wow on my account so i cant
>So ill be forced to other things around the house like chores and planning for our weekly tabletop game that i run
>im kinda into this idea

this is some kind of really weird cucking, what the fuck, pls send help

Torch throwing ports

Buy a second account on the same Battlw.net or a separate Battle.net altogether.

>We're weaker than pretty much every other race
also goblins and belves

Warcraft humans have always been built like tanks. They are weaker than Orcs but not massively so. The main advantage Orcs have is that they breed like crazy and come of age quickly.

>Worst : horde get the Drust with druid wickerforms
The amount of butthurt would be too glorious

i agree. i try to play horde but they just have no moral highground. so their quests always feel kind of obnoxious. meanwhile it seems the alliance just want to make things peaceful

As a human you draw power from your white ancestry and thus become unstoppable.

>Orcs have is that they breed like crazy and come of age quickly.
I think you mean use fel magic to age their children to adults even if it makes them retarded and insane.

If it was about strength alone, every Alliance footman would be a Worgen or Draenei.

>warcraft humans are real humans
Retard

Never heard of balistas

Oh my fucking god FINALLY.

They should probably just all be Worgen anyway, there's really no downside to it anymore.

>Horde getting an extinct race
Hordelet retardation at work.

Did you get another psychotic attack because your poll didn't go the way you wanted it to, Montasad?

Iconic Horde moment, the future is female.

grats user, I only just got mine last month

so uh, what exactly is the horde fighting for again?

We don't know yet if they are totally extinct

Ever seen the MoP trailer?

Orc: Blind rage and brute strength
Human: Tactical mindset and marital prowess

>Balista
>Gun port

>Implying this wasn't the best scene with any horde character

There's nothing wrong with men playing female characters.

There is only one living Drust, all the rest are spirits. And the last Drust is a dungeon boss.

Not a single thing, user
Why won't somebody fucc my boipucci raw already?

That's right, being gay is okay!

lets not forget every human in warcraft is build like a heavy weight champion regardless of age

>ITT: Soyboys call other boys soy while desperately trying to hide their soyboy status, without realizing its okay to be a soyboy, insomuch as to say there is no such thing and its okay to have feelings, you can still be a man and have feelings

your memeing yourselves literally to sadness, depression and death here bois.