drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sdt5SD8Tk6HXt1EvOnQkw6hUtLO0JsrM

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/T2W52s3R

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn, Cholla mountain made vault 34 seem like a walk in the park.

Ave Caesar

legion is the best faction confirmed

in honest hearts, are they jews or christians? they talk about muh zion and call outsiders gentiles which isn't typical christian behavior imo

They're Mormons, so neither

fug both of you

can a burger explain mormons to an irrelevantstan resident?

Protestant with harems cooked up by a guy with a fever dream.

sounds dope tbqh

Anything worth getting on CC?

MIGRATE OR DIE

dubs and this thread gets shut down

R I P

Dubs are disabled on /v/ and Veeky Forums friendo

fug

You can still get them but rarely.

i never want to leave Far Harbor. what would this be like with 4k VR surround sound, muh dick.

>Play an energy weapons character in Hardcore mode for the first time
>Think the one major advantage I'll have is that energy ammo is super lightweight compared to ballistic ammo
>Actually they're heavy as fuck

see you in 4000 years

advantage is low/no recoil, imo

How do you even go back to New Vegas after you fine tune your Fallout 4 to this?

Are you going to post that ENB so i can start to give a shit or should i just keep ignoring you?

A settlement needs your help. Settlement. Help!

>looking pretty compensates for shit gameplay
no ty, and even the way your fo4 looks it still feels muddy

i dont know which of the threads to follow because they ate equally dead

>usually make threads
>busy for a day
>everything goes to shit

Sheev:
- Ironic

Should've asked earlier. Mine is a totally modified version of Outlive ENB - nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26572

Must be used in conjunction with the mods shown on pic related if you want a similar effect.

Gameplay is exactly what FO4 did better than NV, specially considering what you can do with this engine mod-wise.

>no ty, and even the way your fo4 looks it still feels muddy
FO4 is the best looking game of all 3D Fallouts. And as a Mainer I never really liked the warm environment of New Vegas, and snow in Fallout 4 actually makes sense.

Thanks for the share!

Nah, FO4 did so many fucking things wrong it can't even be considered an RPG, it's Action Adventure and is therefore falsely advertised. Fans have a right to be pissed.

>remove voiced protagonist
>remove super long and boring intro to game, keep it short like New Vegas or make it a choice and don't make the player feel too obligated to complete the main story
>remove yes, more info, sarcasm and replace with actual varied dialogue choices
>remove stupid perk chart and keep skills and perks like in new vegas

not very hard if you ask me, but in it's current unmodded state the game might as well be called "Call of Duty: Atomic Warfare"

Whenever you're busy this general is actually tolerable.

IT has better gunplay in some respects, but it also has
>less weapon variety
>less variety in non-combat gameplay
>absolutely zero ammo types

For most guns it might not make a huge difference but holy shit ammo types + shotgun = fucking FUN.

>buckshot up close
>slugs to engage at range
>pulse slugs to fuck up robutts and assholes in power armor
>flechettes for armor pen

Swiss army gun is FUN. FUN!

I mean, it's an entirely different way to experience Fallout but I don't think it's necessarily bad. Not nearly as good as New Vegas when it comes to roleplay, but eh. I legit like Nora, she's a better character than anything I could ever come up with in all previous games except maybe for Fallout 2. Her all-American girl background and voice actress are GOAT, specially considering we're in the age of social justice where depicting the traditional American family is basically a capital crime. So kudos to Todd for that.

The lack of lore depth is the real killer here tbqhwy. In New Vegas you know exactly what you're going for because of the rich dialogue, while in Fallout 4 it's a struggle to understand what's really happening there and it doesn't feel as mature as New Vegas.

>>less weapon variety
We have so many amazing weapon mods that's barely a problem at this point. It's obvious Bethesda focused more on modding mechanics than anything else, which in all honesty turned out to be the better choice in the long run.

However they did screw up BIG TIME for not adding decent melee, unarmed, heavy weapons and completely discarding pump-action weapons.

>>less variety in non-combat gameplay
Mods also fixed that, so much in fact to the point of ridicule.

>>absolutely zero ammo types
Weapon mods are better than ammo types imo, but I admit it I really miss those pulse slugs.

>tfw using Dinner Bell/riot shotgun with pulse slugs in Big MT

nice

So I can launch new vegas from Mod Organizer but it appears as unnistalled on steam

i like piper

>(((piper)))

>poipah xd

I don't, she looks too much like an exgf

thanks for reminding me to get the no recoil on laser weapons mod