>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

>Previous thread:

Brigitte in THIRTY MINUTES

Who London Koreanfire here?

My time-jumping tomboy wife, Lena "T.Racer" Oxton, is just too cute!

Blizzard balance is a fucking PENDULUM

I want to bully Torbjörn until he cries!

20 hours until official OWL peesports are on!

Fareeha!

I chose Torb over Hanzo.

How do I claim my OWL Junkrat skin.

>dva only gets better and better
>winston only gets better and better
>mccree only gets worse and worse
>tracer nerf never
>genji nerf nerver
?

First for Sombra is not OP and people need to stop crying about having to aim for a kill instead of just using a damage ability (just like Sombra has to do)

Are they skipping a day? What's the deal

Has anyone else noticed how differently pros play on stream in comparison to when playing in OWL? Other than guys like Jjonak and Ryujehong. I watched a Muma stream, which was a mistake, which the intention of learning something. The faggot solo dived the whole time and whined about shitty teammates. Watched Cwoosh and Jake another time and they just played like retards spraying and praying all match. They barely even make Diamond tier decisions half of the time. Is there something that I'm missing? Is there a reason most GMs aren't getting a shot in the pros that I can't see?

Do you think they will replace anyone from their current OWL rooster to anyone from their Contenders rooster later?

you only mentioned the constants
hanzo broken calling it early

Probably not. Especially not the main roster. Of course it all depends on if any of them suddenly turn shit or want to be transferred to another team, if for example one of the other Korean filled teams ends pulling ahead and proving to be better.

Uninstalling because of Moira.

>xqc booted from dallas fuel
I'm sure there's gonna be an official statement about it in less than 24 hours

I don't know the timezone so I'm guessing what 3PM PST is.

>Blink past 5 enemies
>Blink again and one clip the healer behind all their team
>"hehe, nothin' personnel kid, time to retreat back to complete safet-"
>Gets hacked
>Gets killed
>"wtf blizzard I can't even dive into 6 with no repercussions why would such an antifun mechanic be added to the game?"

Which OWL skin best implies that Widow is into bestiality?
Seoul Dynasty (tiger on back), Los Angeles Gladiators (looks like a lion idk), or Houston Outlaws (two revolvers with spurs in the shape of a bull)?
FYI the lesbian skins are LA Valiant and London (bc she loves T. Racer)

>Gold
>Sombra just stays behind my team to constantly hack up and teleport away
>"Lights out!"
>enemy team kill
>repeat fifteen more times
I hate Gold, I don't belong in Gold, why can't I leave Gold, why does no one else who is also Gold want to play with me to get out of Gold.

Uninstalling because of DVa

>ywn wake up and get some coffee for Fareeha

Why does she have a scar on her abdomen?

Got an early copy of the script London Shitpile is going to go 0-4 today.

>after a night of getting your face stuffed by her gigantic futa cock
>ywn wipe off dried semen from your chi or wash your neck off the morning after from Pharah’s dick and balls

So is the next hero gonna be tank again? I want a solid new DPS hero and not niche shit like Sombra tbqh

Based mexican hacking midge

>in an alternate universe all the heroes are gay except for Tracer
What's this universe like?
How would you feel in that universe?

>0-4watch

They could at least make it a bit less fucking obvious. It's literally "aimbotting with widow in silver/gold" tier obvious.

Defense hero that shoots through shields.

>You'll never get bruised eye sockets from Pharahs balls smacking against them for hours as she fucks your face

So you could keep asking about it

>futa Fareeha

How do I know you're a fag?

Chu writes the script, he just has a big 0-4 rubber stamp. The non 0-4 games are written by whatever intern lost the weekly wrestling match against Jeff.

He's never asked before

Well the only difference is that now the only non-homosexual is Tracer so not a big change

>Obsessed with the hole babies come out of

How do I know you're a pedo?

Why does she have a scar on her abdomen?

I love Dr. Junkenstein and I wish there was more cute art of him!

>ywn have a red, sore ass from Pharah fucking you in the ass
>ywn hear Pharah’s balls clap your balls while she rides you

>How would you feel in that universe?
Great.

this is bait, r-right?

you are like little baby
watch this

I’m not gay you’re just guessing
I want to bottom for Pharah!

Probably just the fag's brains malfunctioning

TEN MINUTES

TEN MINUTES

If someone can go through the mental gymnastics that futa isn't gay they can connect any two things and it'll make sense to them.

More art like this please
>ywn lick Pharah’s sweaty cock through her swimsuit bottom
>you will never huff your hot breath over her cock while she moans
>ywn see her precum through her swimsuit bottom

Till what? Brigitte's cosmetics are already on PTR. She isn't going live today.

Imagine the tanlines

Futa isn’t gay because it’s a fantasy that couldn’t be enacted irl. That’s because FtM cocks are fucking terrible and nothing like the real deal.

moira went live the friday after her ptr release

why not brig

You know what user? You aren't making me mad, no, not at all. The feeling I get while reading these posts of yours is just simple disappointment with a side of sadness

Dva is a cute boy exclamation mark

It's not gay, it's super gay.

>3 Brigitte posts
>no dicks
>no butthole

D R O P P E D

50% of western players are only in OWL because of knowing people, meanwhile based jjonak worked his way to rank 1 korea before entering OWL

Get out of the fucking robot, Shinji.

This game would be so much better if D.va was a boy.

My parents have already complained to me that I’m kinda pathetic and that they eventually want grandkids and that I need to act like an adult and dress normal
The black Kat skin is great because than I can self insert as DVA
Finally

>Futa isn’t gay because it’s a fantasy that couldn’t be enacted irl.
>he doesn't know
M8, you're gay.

I'm proud of you user, females with vaginas is a puritan turn of the century thing, don't let anyone tell you you shouldn't want to huff Pharas ball musk

>ywn be arrested by DVA
>she will never force you lick her ass cheeks and beg for a warning
>ywn squeal in surprise as she unzips her pants and flops her erect meat right in your lips

Are SBB and Profit the 2 best Tracers in OWL?

I’ve been approached by twinks and bears before. No thanks. Besides man ass is the worst + men are smelly
We're just like old school aristocracy, with our esoteric taste and intellectual ability.

I'm a pathetic piece of shit too, I get it. But telling yourself that you aren't at least a bit gay for liking dicks is very dishonest

striker might be up there as wel

>man ass is the worst
You are a confirmed homosexual it seems

Someone on their contenders roster said that's unrealistic. Plus they just picked up a Korean tank

>Tracer gets on top of you and rides your cock like a freak
>she speeds up her time only and explodes in orgasm
>after you cum she resets just your cock and tortures you to orgasm again and again faster and faster

I can’t ever get involved with men romantically and I despise hook ups. If me enjoying futa makes me a little bit gay despite all that, sure. Most men are also unaesthetic in a body type way but I will admit I’d fuck me if I had a twin but that’s because I look cute (to me anyways)

>Several people gather to look at Widow ass in spawn
>She starts doing the ballet
>Voice lines from team include "WOOO, JACKPOT", "I GIVE IT A TEN" and "How barbaric"

This game is pretty fun sometimes I'll admit

selfcest isn't gay, otherwise masturbating would be gay

>Handling a penis to orgasm
>Not gay

sweetie.....

Profit isn't even the best Tracer on his team.

Good, because Tracer is the only character I care about. As long as she's straight, I'm happy.

Wow, it's truly as if I was on Reddit

It’s literally another guy
Masturbating is only one guy involved. Selfcest is gay and most guys would fuck their twin self so most guys are gay on some level

what if I pretend it's a girl penis

what's wrong with being gay

>Several people gather to look at Widow ass in spawn
Several people in spawn
WTF

Reminder that Doomfist is only remotely playable right now because Dive is in meta. As soon as Dive loses its meta status, Doomfist will become completely useless.
Widowmaker, Hanzo, McCree, Bastion, Junkrat, Reaper, Sombra, Torbjorn, Mei (to a lesser extent) and Pharah ALL hard counter Doomfist, and as soon as they become remotely powerful, IT'S OVER.

>go to admire the blue butt
>ara ara~

I mean on attack two other people besides me crouched down and meleed it like we were spanking it, then she noticed and started dancing

>pic related

Post moar erotic green texts and less complaining to the (you) farmer dumb ass

boston pulled out doomfist on kings row, the only map people stray away from dive.

Nothing. I just don't want Tracer to be gay because I'm in love with her.

She's straight dont worry, she lets me do her up the pooper.

>tfw
That ass is so good

if only symmetra was actually cute like all the art makes her

>Reaper is absolutely central to the game’s story. We’re excited to reveal more about his world view and who he is as a person. Sorry that these things take time to develop. We’re moving as fast as we can.

So this is literally as fast as they can go with ""lore""

"Ni Hao!"

>ywn be a nervous Pharah meeting up with the OW team for the first time after the recall and be bullied in the showers by Lena and Mercy who are exerting their authority on you
>They will never take pictures of you doing so and blackmail you with them threatening to give them to your mom Ana
>Sombra will never hack those pictures and join in on the extortion, forcing you to participate in threesomes with her and Katya

life is pain

hanzo, widow, reaper, mei and phara dont counter doomfist retard

breakneck pace with multiple arcs and definitely not just intros for marketing "this could be you" purposes

To make love to that beautiful woman, feeling her softness and silky skin and heat against and around you.