>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide: altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nUiFLuZgIAWuZvB-5GSG87HOV2YnVdas6cblj5b8XqA/edit#gid=0
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/830woy/unit_review_explorer_aileen_final_fantasy_brave/
youtube.com/watch?v=QMZMJDFe1kc
youtube.com/watch?v=wSV4l65GNK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eiko is cute, but I don't think I'll pull for her weapon tonight.

Looks like 2xxxHP and 1xx MP/turn

I don't have BiS gear for her so I guess she can get over 3k

I like X but it's true that the game was linear.
The first segment of the game is you running through a road. A fucking road and you can't wander around.
Next is some ruins that has like 3 rooms.
Then you're stuck in a ship and have to explore some underwater ruins with, again, 3 rooms.
Now you're in Besaid island and it's a small fucking island.
Then a boat again.
And so on.

The game looks like it's not linear but it is. You can't wander around because you're stuck in the area and if you advance the story you won't be able to come back until you get the airship.

oh shit that starts tonight?

He has 8M health but it's going to be an OTK by the time I get that far. The wiki says he has HP threshold abilities but that they dont stall the fight when you hit them like certain bosses.

50 rolls so far and no aileen. Just kill me now bruh

Is your dad dead already?

Yeah.
And in about like 5 days should be Shiva, so I definitely can't spend.

>people who can't read highlighted texts
It's on monday you dips.

That's nice. Lemme go gear my Lunera and check out the practice dummy.

Turns out that the Crystal has some weird shit stuck to it.

meh... i geared mine to have 888 spr and she seems to heal around the same.

you should spend your bells

Is it worth it to do comrades before I finish the game for the scenes where your custom character show up? Because I was planning on not starting comrades until finishing the main game.

Doesn't hurt. Comrades takes place during the timeskip... so go ahead.

Whats the finisher timer for New Aileen?
I went to kill worm and forgot to check

>get Freya
>eww gross
>turns into egg
That's better

don't bully freya

But I don't wanna

Looks like those rock formations in Ravatogh.

How is the new Aileen and the new Sol in the ang/bard meta?

SPR has diminishing returns for healing past a certain point. Even Ayaka and CG Fina can only do so much with Curaja no matter if you send them over 1000 SPR. Enough to heal Wilhelm nearly to full but not Snow's pure HP build.

New Aileen is slightly below orlandu as a chainer, slightly below cupid artemos as a finisher.
Pretty mediocre, but the TMR is good.

reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/830woy/unit_review_explorer_aileen_final_fantasy_brave/

X is linear for sure. The difference between it and XIII is that X employs several tricks to distract from the linearity. This video explains it well

youtube.com/watch?v=QMZMJDFe1kc

Divine Sol needs more testing.. she can buff her own spr by 200%, which is more than any other spr buff in the game. Some of her dances are magic damage that is spr based.

We'll need to gear her for spr and test her out more.

>New Aileen is slightly below orlandu as a chainer

t.Orlandape

Call me when he gets a 75% imperil

That worm is too fucking easy, I overkilled him like 5 times

Call me when she does too

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>had to burn coins on fucking gil just to accept the damn mission reward
They need to give something to burn these on.

Test what?
I can get her to 300% spr and do some tests but I don't know what to test

MOTHERFUCKER

>those damage comparisons
How will Aileenfags ever recover. Why did people even pull for this mediocre unit?

test out her damage. Try Dance of Grievance, then use Dance of Misery. Compare the damage to regular magic finishers.

For her TMR,waifuing and the possibility of using her with regular Aileen in 10-man trials.

E. Alieen alone is kinda mediocre. But she has vast potential to do even more damage than Ang for single target enemies if she gets the right element and the right imperil is in place. Her Limit Burst has a higher multiplier than Ang.

You would need to give her a elemental weapon or buff her with element. E. Alieen is a team player, not a solo damage dealer.

oh my god it turned into final fantasy general, i can finally post my stupid screenshots.

What

When is someone going to make a no-helmet mod? The armor is pretty good for late game but I hate how everyone looks the same.

i thought this was originally final fantasy xiv general.

Holy shit I just realized you can mlb 3* artifacts and turn them into 4* artifacts and use those as fodder. So in actuality you only need to farm a single 4*.

I thought Raijin was lightning? What does he bring to the comp?

i kinda like the faceless look, although it's weird in some situations. i also like how the shape of the suit fits the characters animations really well.

>those subtle boob physics that can barely be seen at 30fps
why is she so perfect lads?

Man. That reminds me that I have no idea how to set up a team comp in this crap anymore.

Watched it and I agree with everything. What I loved about X was that even though the area you're constricted too was small there was still a lot of shit to do.
I loved talking to NPC and they would give you a few information on the world. Then you as a player would put those pieces of information together and that sets the setting without an exposition dump.
What I really hated though was when I missed something I couldn't go back until near the end.

You can't use those to LB 4* artifacts, though.

His SSB gives the party instacast, last stand, and major regen.

Do you just get those for free now since the PC version comes with all the DLC?

Are we getting harder content on OO? i'm fucking tired of these easy machines. I wanna pull for something already, and i'm sitting in 45k gems and 25 tickets. The first 35cp weapon that we are receiving is from Terra, right? then which one?

Pretty sure the first 35cp weapons are Ramza and Zidane.

It's the usual character event time, so Sunday night for most people. Just clarifying that so that we don't get bombarded by "wtf /ffg/ said Monday why is it a day early?!" on Sunday.

Boss when?

No you can't. Notice that when you select the mlb 3* artifact (now a 4*) to power up the 4* artifact it doesn't say "Limit Break".
What you CAN do is use a 5* artifact (result from a mlb 4* one) as material to limit break a 4* artifact.

Never

yes

The problem here is the dice. She needs fixed dice for max output and the dice is non elemental. So she needs someone to imbue for her and someone provide an imperil of the same element. Idk much about party wide imbue but don't we only have summer fina and christine? Water and ice? That's very limited and you need someone to imperil on top of that. I know lots of units self imbue but not many grant party wide imbue

I'm sorry bros but Firion is your husband now.

When are we getting the Laguna and Squall ones?

>redneck accent
>"y'all"
DELEEEEETE

Well, my family just got more interesting. Time to learn swordplay.

>he plays with the english voices
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>Squall
Sabin event not long after Terra.
>Laguna
Recentish in JP.

>I've got customers, better unzip my jacket and show off the goods
is cidney a moogle in disguise?

I don't for good reasons, but I found out more of why I shouldn't on youtube.

Never mind that, autist,
>speakin' Texan
>rougeneck
Choose only one!

Why is FF7 so popular?

WoL's the one who gets it with Sabin; Squall gets his with Vanille's on a weekly banner.

Why don't you try taking some guesses?

Yeah, I meant just after, whoops.

There's something about the big Judges in XII that I love. I think their voices/designs are just really great as well as their weapons. That trial mode fight fucking rekt me too.

I haven't even played XIII but X was offensively linear even for my 11 year old brain.

The main character was shit.
The supporting characters were shit.
The story was simple.
The villain's motives were two dimensional.
The setting wasn't properly explained.

The whole game shouts mediocracy.

So Eiko is going to be one of the best characters in the game until the introduction of the level 60 cap, right? Any tips about pulling/not pulling in her banner this Monday?

>he plays with animu Jap voices
The only one who's really better in the Japanese dub is Gladio, everybody else is either about equal or worse.

Do you like Eiko a lot?
Do you need a staff?
If yes to either, do it.

>not liking a girl with a country accent

What are you, gay?

i disagree with everything you've just said,
but agree that the game is massively overrated, especially compared to other FF titles.
the artwork for the game and in the game was eyecancer, i played ff8 before ff7 though.

>Get driven by nostalgia and buy final fantasy X HD on steam
>It's English dubbed
>Can't turn the voices back to Japanese
>Instant refund
Why the fuck they add so many languages for subs but keep the worst dub? Jesus that was disgusting

>cindy will never service you at her station

Ironic weebs are morons, what else is new?

Ignis is a tossup because they're both good in different ways but English Noctis and Prompto >>>>>>>>>>>> their Japanese versions.
You can switch back to Japanese after the timeskip though because Punished Noctis actually sounds good now and English one does too much of the Solid Snake thing, and Prompto stops being shit at that point.

Literally mod it.
I recently pirated the game too and found mods to switch the language.

Is XII not considered Linear just because there's like 4 zones in a map but you are railroaded out the ass?

Just wait a year for Squall's 70CP.
Rolling for 35 CP is a waste because then you'll get dupes a year from now :^)

>one of the best
Ah fellow redditor. She's ok, she's just a support that's going to be outclassed when Ramza hits. Healing is fucking moot in this game right now but the meme cat and yuna do braveing better than just getting a max brv boost.

>see bell ringing
>invite only
Dafuq? Thought we were friends mang

(re) click the quest icon in the tab on the right, sometimes it does that

I dunno what's going on if you're talking about Z. I'm just auto inviting everyone on my friends list so maybe the game is goofing?

People like FF7 for the same reason people like Dragonball or Pokemon. A mediocre product that is loved because of nostalgia.

Weird

I'm not getting any points for the missions co-op quest thieves of the sky, is this a bug ?

you need to be doing the level 70 one, ring some bells

I want to take you two and Ark out to dinner, you deserve it

Just mod in the best dub

youtube.com/watch?v=wSV4l65GNK8

Damn fine score, wish I could've made it into the room in time.
Sounds like a good time.

>nostalgia
Today, yes.
But fans were also "nostalgia'ing" at the turn of the century, you say?

What did she mean by this?