March 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0228yghbf/
>Forbidden pages
>Proof of hero
>Yggradasil Seed

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

>28 tickets
>literally never had that much because things I like were mostly in the gacha
Thanks DW for no events or remotely likeable servants for months on end

>fujos OP

Should I play it on browser only? I like having mobage on my phone for grinding and shit though. Can I transfer an account from browser to phone later?

Welp time to shill granblue fantasy

Where are my fellow GBFchads?

Why no new boy?

because the fujos left for gbf

Oi-chan!

What happened to the Illya route?

You play it on a phone browser.

Yeah, it's better than usual.

stay mad

Oooh, thanks user.
I'd kiss you for this.

Should I play GBF? How good is it compared to FGO?

Reminder
Ars Salomonis > Lion King Rhongomyniad >= Moses Punch > Dendera > KoH'D Station of Extreme Light > Enuma Memelish

I WANT TO

My problem with GBF is the chibi shit.
I just don't like how the gameplay looks.
If it had the same quality sprites like FGO has, I would consider playing it.

>because the fujos left for gbf
Just wait, they'll come back wet when DW gives us a random male servant.

Apex isn't Grand Saber.
>Arthur just reached the fields heading to Avalon. Recalling back his days as a king, and the time he lived only as a knight, fought the "Holy Grail War" in two weeks, for "the girl" who taught him many of what he didn't realize when he was a king. Someone calls out to him.

>Arthur asks why did she stop him when he just arrived there and has done everything which he needed, ended everything, and at last reached the promised place, just like the legend which will soon be passed on.
>He says all this time he thought he's someone to be contracted with the World, but that didn't happen as he got his answer and ended his live.

>The female mage tells him that he have not yet defeat what he needs to, even if he had defeated it once in 1991, the second time in 1999. That even thought he has defeated it twice, that "city eater" is still strong and that it's yet to finish.

>So, he cannot be in that place. This is not and cannot be the time for him to drop by her tower. Arthur seems to not get what she said. The female mage tells him he have to continue his journey, whether its in their world, or in another world. That he might travel pass dimensions but not to falter. Arthur comments on how she never gives enough explanations, she bids him farewell and if he meets the "her" in that world, treat "her" well.

This, even though i really like their art, the sprite just kills it for me

man like everything is better the story, the characters, the gameplay, the grind, the girls, the sprites, the events, the rates. Look at all the free shit they are about to get, makes you want to delete your account doesnt it

FGO gameplay looks like trash frankly. The sprites that try to recreate the characters just further point out how it's basically a shitty flash game with above average sprites.

Every.single.thread
Every.single.fucking.thread

Grand Saber: Susano'o
Grand Archer: Heracles
Grand Lancer: Sun Wukong
Grand Rider: St. Nicholas
Grand Berserker: Samson
Grand Caster: Merlin
Grand Assassin: Cain

Lancer Arthur when

The strongest NP is Riceman's Unlimited Rice Works

*tips*

yeah why are people playing this hunk of shit anyways?

I WANNA FUCK MANAKA

DBSpic genocide when?

Unlimited rice works can save you from dying of hunger, can the other do that?

its true did you not see all the art belial got

I'm still only playing because Type-Moon. Wouldn't even bother if it wasn't the main project.

Reminder JetCHAD is Grand Berserker
>The hatred ‘he’ brought to the grave was extracted at the end of time’s long passage, and tormented ‘him’ for an eternity on the Throne of Heroes that had no end… And then ‘he’ finally heard the call from afar.
>Come, mad beast.
>Come, stubborn vengeful spirit. That sound from the end of time had called.
>That sound woke ‘his’ long-held wish
Reminder JetCHAD is the only Servant who seems to remember his stay in the Throne of Heroes. Reminder JetCHAD CHOSE to be summoned.

This is a battle to save the World!

feh is better than gbf, play that if you want to play another gachashit

Hassan of Serenity walks up to you and says that she wants headsets. What do you do?

*gropes*

Like Kadoc and Galahad did?

>being a comsumer slave
Blind brand loyalty will get you nowhere, just try out gbf tomorrow when the free shit starts rolling in.

>still lost
lol

FEH is literally the worst gacha game I have ever played and I used to play Valk Crusade

Fucking SQENIX mobages are better

God, I want Arthur inside me so bad.

>people draw the flavor of the week (fujo edition)
>GUYSSSS FGO IS DED
Last (you) I'm giving

>Contrary to his image, this king attained greatness, someone who was dependable in the governing of the country, and moreover, was indeed respectable as a king who reigned without his selfish desires getting in the way of his governance. Beowulf himself was truly apathetic to the monarchy, but it seems that he was best suited to the role of king. This figure doing battle while gambling his life for the sake of the people even though they said that the man was unfit to be king is no doubt worthy of a heroic figure.

>Regrettably, the epic poem of “Beowulf” has been lost with the exception of the episodes of Grendel’s and the dragon’s extermination, of which they still remain, but there is no doubt that these episodes became the source of numerous legends scattered throughout the world.

feh is garbage and doesn't belong to the discussion when they were out done by fucking gumi.

>a god
>still alive
>becomes not only a Servant, but a Servant for Alaya
Yeah, no.

>heracles
Nice meme.

>St. Nicholas
Actually shit meme.

It's not exactly loyalty, I hate the game and shit on it every chance I get. Type-Moon is dead at the moment. But even if I stick with GBF, I can't completely abandon GO shit, or I'd start getting behind on years of lore and future content.

Perfect.

what content? dude just save yourself

>people can't play more than one mobage
>people can only draw characters from one franchise

get help

Memes aside for a second EVERY Servant chooses whether to be summoned or not.

Thet all either accept the call or ignore it

aren't two of the Grands still alive

You're not the only one

>future content.
More half assed shit that's pointless because lol humanity always wins.

Nice meme. Only Grands choose.

Consider playing Senran Kagura New Link

>Heracles Archer
>not Grand material

Goetia's AAS killed everyone, user. Including KH.

I can't, I'm a Nasu fag for life. If the blissful day comes when he decides to stop writing for this trash, I'll be able to move on.

I agree frankly, fuck the Servant/humanity wank in GO.

>ignoring all those guides on twitter fujos made for gbf

Do not lewd Arthur

He's strong, but no more so than any of the curry faggots. His feats with a bow are even less impressive, considering there are Archers who shot down 9 suns. He's not Grand Material.

Of course humanity always wins you autist. It's the central fucking theme of the series.

>Nasu: And Berserker was too strong, one of them could easily take out other Servants.
What else aside from Grand can EASILY take out other Servants? Nasu has hinted it for years now.

What about Azur Lane? The girls look cute.

Except Avalon and presumably anything else in the Reverse Side

>Archers who shot down 9 suns
sunbirds

I understand why the gameplay looks trash to you.
But by saying that FGO looks like a flash game you're basically saying that Granblue looks like a powerpoint presentation to you.
There is just no point in arguing that FGO looks much better than most of the trash on the market. While Granblue can shit out pic related and no one complains, FGO actually looks decent to me.

It's literally only the "central theme" of GO shit. You can say "humanity wins" in other Fate works, but there tends to be way more than that at the center.

Reminder this is the highest powerlevel team possible
I had to decide between Lancelot, Raiko and Cu, but in the end Lancelot didn't make the cut

lewd Arthur?

>DUDE THEY'RE THE HIGHEST POWERLEVEL BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL SSRS
no

Arthur Alter first

I disagree, GBF art is at least consistent. Fuck all the artists they got for GO and a lot of the character designs.
Also the style outside of combat is genuinely great.

>A magical sword that can sniff out the smell of blood, it can launch the most optimal slash with a mere ordinary swing. Each time the sword lands a successful hit, the drawn blood will flow into the blade and it will shine in a red color. There's nothing flashy like an Anti-Army beam, but at any rate, it is a magical sword that can decide the match when coupled with the overbearing brute strength of a Berserker.

my dick is confused

Delete this.

Grand Saber: Emperor Jimmu
Grand Archer: Houyi
Grand Lancer: Sun Wukong
Grand Rider: Noah
Grand Berserker: Oedipus
Grand Caster: Solomon -> Merlin
Grand Assassin: King Hassan -> Cain

Post a higher powerlevel then faggot

I was not talking about art right now. I was talking about how the gameplay looks visually.

>how do we torture Saber until she joins our team?
>I know! Let's edge her for days but never let her cum!
Why did Medea think that this would be an effective strategy?

So hyped for Beochad in Link, away from Nasu

>Cu Alter
>when you haven't put Cu in any other slot

>not full idol party
Yeah its shit

The only one there that's outdone by an SR is Arthur, who is probably weaker than Rama since Arthur doesn't really have much going for him other than a swordbeam

Fujos have been playing GBF for years, why else do you think Cygames have released fujo knight merch and events? And most draw fanart for the 2 games.

I bet King Hassan is secretly Mohammed, that's how they snuck him into the game, by concealing his identity. Think about it. Nobody else in Muslim faith is top dog and worthy of Grand status, and he's supposed to be immortal as a prophet.

BB over Dantes
The other two Berserkers over Cu Alter
DUDE over Ozy

It was an effective strategy though
If Shirou wastes time and doesn't go as soon as possible to rescue Saber, she gets broken and becomes Caster's bitch

What's Nobukatsu doing with those fags?

>BB is shit without mooncell

gbf is pandering to fujos because waifufags are going elsewhere hence why both princess connect and uma musume are devoid of men.

>all these Asians
nah

Granblue has always been a manly man game