twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for best waifu, best covenant.

First for cutest Souls streamer

What if something good happens?

*husbando
Stop being in denial.

>Shilling this dyke
Get the fuck out plebbit.

Skips aren't bugs at least most of the well known ones aren't and stuff like bs chains, toggle escaping and tumblebuffing would be fixed
Assuming of course that they would be tacked on by a competent team

>blue eye orb

If I plan to start a new mario on dark souls 3 just for pvp, at what level should I stop?
Also any build for steamrolling shit so I can get it done fast?

Sorry, let me try again.
Lady Gwyndolin is best waifu (male).

That's not __me__.

If this is who I think it is, this better not become your ENBsis 2.0 posting.
You managed to keep your dick down for a little, until you regressed again last thread, don't get it up again. We're already setting ourselves on fire with the Remaster, don't throw gasoline on it.

>DaS2 autistic fags
>Trans retards
>Trap lovers and gays
>E-celeb cocksuckers
>FROM Drones

After years in this place I never thought that /dsg/ will ever reach this level of trash, literally one of the worst generals ever seen in this board, even the retardation of kikeddit is better than this place.

SL70
Use twinblades to steamroll PvE, and then just respecc to whatever your build needs.

And yet here you are.

You forgot ENBfag and Gallowsfag on that list.

Other than that yeah this is only a general dedicated to shitposting.

They're the same person.

>dyke
She's being stabbed from behind by Lobosjr (the handsomest Souls streamer after Otzdarva) every night and she loves it. I bet while Lobos pokes away at her bum with his greatlance he also growls softly like a wolf and nibbles her ears and neck and bites her a bit and awooos as he fills his bitch with his Aromatic Ooze.

Deadest waifu, deadest covenant (after Gaylords)

New obsession, huh?

It could be worse though.
We could be drowning in waifu posts and have zero gameplay discussion, like /tesg/ or /feg/

Okay is ENB, now we're back to the constant shitposting obsession about e-celeb trash.

Report and ignore.

member 10 years ago when new 7th gen games were coming out, and PS2 still got its own versions of multiplats because it was still popular, and the Wii just got ports of those PS2 games instead of the real ones?

I member.

Wrong tab.

My wife's son works at FROM Software and he confirmed that the remaster will include some new or reworked areas. Most importantly, it will include a level between Sen's Fortress and Anor Londo.

do we have a date yet for the PS4 network test for the remaster?

none of the articles I’ve read have specified a date

YOU DONE FUCKED UP SON

is there any way to see what your character looks like with an armor set while changing the sliders?

Are you a huge imbecile or just retarded?

The test is one day before release so people wont cancel their preorders you braindead shill.

the solaire amiibo is going to be complete cancer, isn’t it?

If you mean DS3, click the right stick

>my DaS3 screenshot folder is almost 2gb
>I have almost 2000 screenshots of just dumb names and co-oping with /dsg/

WEW

sauce?

>a polished, 1080p, 60 fps Dark Souls with an actual online community isn't worth $40

What are you talking about, DSfix is free user

ok then fuck off, no one’s making you buy the remaster

>Polished
>1080p
>60 fps
>Online
>Literally DSfix
WOW IS FUCKING NOTHING.

I bet you're still defending FROM and Bandai with the Remastered after showing that is exactly the same pile of dogshit that is DS1 with DSfix.

Get the fuck our Drone.

>Giving an autist (You)s

>No arguments
>resorting to buzzwords and shitposting after getting BTFO

Obligatory desert slut image in /DSG/ because someone will post one anyway, might as well be me this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ws5LiL929iY

I’m not even him
you’re the one shitposting, just ignore the remaster if you don’t like it

>40 dollars just to play Return to Lordran event

>STOP SAYING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE PRODUCT FROMSOFT TOLD ME TO SHILL!
>P-P-PLEASE BUY THE DSFIX?

Try again retard.

what makes twinblades so OP for pve?

fast, deals a lot of damage, can be buffed

Reccomend some fun DS2 run, I haven't played it in eons

>mothermask shitter
>backstab fisher
Deserved it.

you’re allowed to dislike the remaster but I’m just genuinely curious as to why you’re screaming about it.
are you actually autistic? srs

Go for a Pyro Karate Master run.
Bone Fist/Vanquisher's Seal very much recommended.

>DS2fag
GET LOST

>40 dollars for something fun
Yeah...?

I'm not going to spam her and I don't have an autistic tier obsession with her or anything, I just think she's really cute and gets my juices flowing. And as far as Souls / Bloodborne goes, she's not bad at all in those games.

Poison Ladle.
Actual answer: PS Poison Spider Fang + Poison Mailbreaker

>not bleed ladle

nah, reddit events are limited to redditors

when it gets re-released normies who never played the game or who were babbies in 2011 will buy it and there will be a ton of activity

I like happy endings

>I just think she's really cute and gets my juices flowing
Yeah, that's cause for alarm. That's nigh-on guaranteeing you're going to spam her.
I can't help but think that's what you said verbatim about your last object of obsession.

I prefer bloodborne, I just haven't played it in so long I figured I would try it again.
I-I never played the DLC, what do those items do?
I've done a few poison runs in the past, but I have literally never done a strength run, is it as generic as in the other games or are the BIGG weapons fun?

You can have the same fun for literally $0.00.
In fact you'd be paying 40 for LESS fun due to passworded phantoms and gank priority.

>not powerstanced poison+bleed ladles

Asking again ITT
Does 70%+ load rolling really fuck you over a lot in ds3? Mainly talking about PvE

some people aren’t poor, user

I never played much DS1 online until the 2 years ago, as I never had wifi when I got DS1 in 2012.
The mother mask increases HP, that I know, but what made it so hated? Was there a hidden bonus?

The answer is still yes

>

Fatrolling is so shit that they removed it entirely in Bloodborne.

Slower rolling, less i-frames, longer recovery.
Up VIT

The Bone Fist is the ultimate fist weapon. You can get it in the Ivory Kunt DLC.
The Vanquisher's Seal makes it so your bare fists deal hueg damage. It can be gained by getting rank 3 in the Company of Champs.

>LESS fun due to passworded phantoms and gank priority.
U wot? You think Remastered is going to have the same amount of people online the day after its release as DS does right now?

Mother mask is the symbol of metafaggotry.
If you need extra HP, you're just bad.

strawpoll.me/15233895/r

Why does From put heavy weapons and armor in the games if you can't use them to tank? Except in ds1 I guess

I'm so happy to see that Dark Souls community is utter garbage in every way, now everyone is fighting because some shills are trying too hard to please From while others are shitting on them because is DSfix.

Meanwhile BB bros are still enjoying the best game of them all, the best community and of course the game that Miyazaki loves the most.

You can in DS1, and DS2
Somewhat with iron flesh in ds3
You can totally tank in demons souls with a regen build

>want to cosplay as Maldron
>can't hit the SS poise breakpoint for Greatlance with his armor
Help.

tfw played 800 hours and got literally everything there was, and played so much FCs in /bbg/ I got burnt out

It makes sense that the best armors need a high endurance/vitality investment to use effectively.

>strawpoll.me/15233895/r
>How do you want it to be
>WHEN IS ALREADY FUCKING CONFIRMED TO BE DS1 WITH DSFIX
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*INHALES*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*BREATHS IN*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not even with Wolf+3?
What armor and shield are you using?

>DS1R releases
>DS1O finally gets a price cut

>anyone who hasn't played DS1 can just get the game and install DSFix for a fraction of the Remaster's price

But assuming I can get to medium rolling with heavy armor, how good it will be really in terms of defense?

>Bamco kills the servers for DS1O so you'll have to buy the Remaster if you want online
You know it's gonna happen

Prepare to die edition is still at the same price you liar.

Hey retard, the remaster releases in May.

DS1O doesn't have servers m80

Nah. They're using the DeS server space for DS1R. You now can't play DeS with your friends because of FROMSOFT jewery.

It has dedicated servers.

why are PCucks so triggered by the existence of the remaster? just don’t buy it if your DSFix is so superior
the PC community is the most insecure and autistic “fanbase” ever

@207893738

Not even a (you) try again FROM shill.

not him but I’m pretty sure DS1O does not have dedicated servers. I’m pretty sure they use some sort of peer-to-peer connection thing.
could be wrong though

Because there was no reason to re-release the game in the state that they are.

I hope you hyperventilate and die

No, it doesn't have servers at all. It uses steam to find connections with other players, which can be entirely replaced with dscm if they decide to disable it

Oh yeah, you're right. I misread it as DS1R.

>You now can't play DeS online because of Fromsoft's jewery

Oi fuck off with this shit. Demon's Souls is 9 years old and if you haven't played your fill of DeS online at this point you don't deserve to play it. Not to mention every autist either played it offline or in phantom form most of the time for muh World Tendies.

And the Demon's Souls servers aren't kept up by Fromsoft, they're kept up by Atlus U.S in North America, Sony in Japan and Bandai Namco in Europe.

dude they're triggered because it's another money-grabbing """remaster""" that doesn't fucking do anything new and charging another $40 bucks

and people WILL buy it, that's why they're triggered.

FUCK
OFF
ENBFAG

Holy shit you're literally ruining every single thread with your retarded obsession. Enjoy more reports faggot.

We've only seen the worst version of the game. And I pray it is just dsfix instead of them nerfing the shit out of everything fun.

>Worst version of the game
>Confirmed is the actual version aviable for Switch, PS4 and Xbone.
*INHALES AGAIN BUT HARDER*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*FUCKING FARTED*
AJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
*SHITTED MY PANTS*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>spamming new obsession immediately after he said he wouldn't
Why do you feel compelled to do the things you do? What value is that photo adding to your post?

>You now can't play DeS with your friends because of FROMSOFT jewery.
We got private servers up and running within three days of the shutdown, and they work better than the official servers did.

I thought about that picture while I was fucking my gf the other night

In DS2 should a quality build be 50/50?