/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Fagblood General

Be nice to each others Edition:

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Little_Ladies_Day/

>Eureka 4.25:
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/358806-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XLII-Update-Thread

>4.2 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/75c691f90f4a7da3907f0671ac33e139e9792abf

>Job Guide:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/iSMgnAjS

Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer:

You made a thread 30 posts early just to show off your shitty lizard?

Isn't that an NPC?

That's an NPC, you turkey

I think that's an NPC

That's an NPC....

Whole day off. Should I work on my apartment? Heal something? Work on MSQ? Go find someone to heal? Hmm...

that's a man baby

Post spring shirt glams.

STRONG!
AND!
STACKED!

You're becoming a problem.

*kumes all over myself*

Your need for glasses is becoming a problem.

stop playing misquo'te

But, they're cute...

Have you considered playing as a MANqo'te?
Remember that SE needs to determine if you're an alpha male before letting you go through with character creation for this specific race.

Those are some lovely books you have there. Care if I come over a while and look them over?

Would this be retroactive? Because I don't have high hopes for you

reposting -

Why is so much of the Kefka God wipes down to shitty fucking healers? Especially during the skull parts.

FUCKING LEARN TO TOP EVERYONE TO FULL YOU CUNTS

Eat my shit.

Should I fanta from lizard dude to catboy?

Post both.

Too many shitty white mages who think spamming medica ii is enough.

show

post previews

Sorry, all the pages are stuck together.

Whaaaaat it's always been this way
Stupid!

no, go lala

serrit is cute, I just wish he did content then he would be the perfect husband for my elezen..

NO

Are you retarded, or just acting?

post cool cats

Cool cat machine broke.

Lunch in Ul'dah was a mistake.

It's really interesting to see how other people's characters look when you've got the game modded... I wish I could show everyone how cool their characters look.

that looks like shit

hell yeah

Why are you posting me!

No it doesn't, looks p good.

looks like shit to me

Is Matteus still alive, or did that brief time people could go to Balmung kill it?

that face look bad with or without mods, I will never understand why its the most popular one

that facepaint and shit color scheme isnt helping much either

>brief time
you can transfer to balmung now, and you can get alts on there more reliably than you could before stormblood

i haven't been on mateus in months so idk

who wants to join my Veeky Forums only guild

HOPE- Hope rides alone

Brief time? People can still go to Balmung. Its character creation window is only open for a short period every day, but transfers are still a thing

Definitely not as packed as Balmung but still pretty active. Always able to find people to hammer my anvil.

>super ugly character in game with 0 fashion sense and style
>they are a grill in real life
>they get 100x the attention and praise anyway

It just aint fair.

People pay attention to whatever appeals to their dick. If you want attention, you need to appeal to their dick. If you aren't a real girl, you need to appeal to their dick with your character. If you are a real girl, you need to tell them that you're a girl.

who's this cat you keep posting
he's adorable

I don't really like the face either, but I think it looks cool with that mod and that specific design.

someone play xiv with me on Balmung and vermintide 2 maybe

I'm actually about to go do just this with my friend lmao.

:(

on what server

Looking for a gf (female/male).

It's lessened then what it was before, however it would appear that Balmung opening up has better diversified the RP from the memes. That and I know more dedicated individuals have been leaving Balmung for a more RP rich environment.

Are you saying your hand anvil is used for tempering all manner of weaponry?

black sclera is the only acceptable mod imo, rest are for degens who like looking at dicks and feet on everything

loki

>thinks any mod is acceptable
Lol.

THANKS

t. ps4 player

>doesnt think modding is acceptable
lol

No, someone without a diseased mind. The models are fine. They don't need tinkering.

No, I very much think that the Farlander Acton of Casting needed its dagger removed because it looked bad with two out of three caster DPS jobs

>stop liking what I don't like

I'm not big on the jet black scales that much, but female xaela should have black sclera, the males do, thankfully there is a mod to only change the eyes

eat my dick

Heal this

>diseased mind

this is like /pol/speak

I like them specifically for my own character because she is void themed, but there was another one made with grey sclera and greyer toned horns that's a lot more lore friendly.

Hello greasemasters.
Doesn't look too bad desu. Clipping is the only legitimate argument against these designs anyway.
That was the original argument lol

>hammer my anvil
what did you mean by this
c-can i?

>Doesn't look too bad
Yeah, because you're hiding the weapon. Now swap to either SMN or RDM and have the weapon displayed. BLM is the only caster that doesn't need to hide its weapon with the vanilla acton

I'll get my staff!

what items?

memc@ can i b ur fren ingame

Of corse!!!

Isn't house decorating content

Post Greeks

>i will never marry either of these elves
why even live

PAY YOUR DEBTS

They like sticking random daggers and flaps to the hips of outfits. Which is annoying if you're a SMN/SCH or RDM.

Spent all my money on housing crap, only had enough left for 2/3 of a toga.

Idk if this counts, but its the picture I use when I demand CONFESSIONS

please fuck off youre both cancer

Persephone and Hades.png

yo wtf? there r greek clothes? nice

what body?

What stat does greece like to meld?

DET

Why are elezen so erotic?!

new pvp sets, roman/greek themed.

You are literally the cutest motherfucker alive.

thats awesome, guess ill be pvping

Just do daily frontline once a day it gives you 1300-1700 seals or something each day for no work.