/ssbg/ Super Smash Bros General

News:
>new smash game for the switch in development
>Inklings confirmed
>Sakurai confirmed on twitter to have been working on the game for a while
>official site says that it's a new game

Chill and discussion discord, feel free to give suggestions:
discord.gg/few7Pdd

If anyone got anything to add to the first post, feel free to suggest for the next time.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DtjZ9K
discord.gg/AEBXjRp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what's the deal with the high contrast picture having TP Zelda?

If that's zelda, why does she have a dick?

>cuckord
fuck off

Well it's a photoshop to show what the silhouettes most likely are.

This is the one I mean

It's an assumption based off shape and size.

Nerf Greninja.

>shilling discord cancer

this general has no future, move on

discord.gg/DtjZ9K We already got our discord buddy.

Oh, okay. I just assumed this was the same image as the one in the trailer with increased contrast, makes sense then.

>contrast

:`^(

Don't

>discord
Fuck off that's not even the main discord buddy

>main discord

Lol. You guys have like 17. Discord is retarded and people within them are autistic retards

It is now, it's public, needs no riddle answering to join and got a chill atmosphere

Taken from us too soon

Here's the good Veeky Forums discord though.
discord.gg/AEBXjRp

I'm going to report this thread I'm sick of the discordfags.

give it to me straight bros. no bullshitting. is /ourguy/ getting the smash invite?

No. Sakurai won't let kirby characters he didn't make into the game

I can't even play Smash5, nintendo doesn't distribute where i live. I'm just here to watch you guys destroy your own general through the power of Cuckord once again.
also because i have very fond memories of playing Smash throughout my life and when actual discussion of the games is happening this place feels surprisingly nice,
if only temporarily.

You seem to be confused. That discord is for /v/

This is Veeky Forums dumb user

>wanting to join pedocord

does anyone use bidou?

I hope Ivysaur and Wolf make a return.

Also Snake would be nice but I heard that's very unlikely :((((

Used to, but Veeky Forums has proved to be full of autistic retards waging war between each other so /v/kend ended up being the de facto server for smash.

Anyone else is just trying to compete, and they wont like how it ends.

So uh, what do you guys think of the lack of Bandai Namco involvement? Does this mean anything significant?

Who will make it in the list this year?

do we even have a discord that's not sucking smash's dick all the time

A man can dream.

Yes this one It's more of a multipurpose discord, since discords focusing around one game die fast or struggle, like chrono's is having an identity crisis right now for the same reason.

me

Well melee and 64 were fine, so maybe? Then again they were the reason it got patches and balences though, so who knows...

What's the point of coming to these threads to shill your discords? These threads are for the discussion. Why do you come to Veeky Forums if you're just gonna retreat to a discord anyway? You might as well not even come here.

nnid wozzler
ill host

Awful list. I'd shit on all of you if Tr4sh didn't have awful online. Guarantee Tr5sh will continue the legacy of Nintendo games having awful online.

Melee was the worst of the series.

More like the last good one. Every game after it has movement that feels like a pile of bricks.

I swear to holy fuck if you don't Sakurai you fucking mongoloid.

kill yourself, tripfag

So long gay rage?

Hey fag. If anything it will be buffed. You'll never EVER get your wish.

Time your shit better. Wavedashing was cancer.

Movements not bad in smash 4. Methinks you just suck at the game and have no idea how to space properly

Solaire is a better fit for Smash imo. Jovial, lighthearted, more iconic and recognizable.

>Tr5sh
>Trssh

Can we get the real thread going here?

I want a Smash thread, but no discord links in the OP.

>New Smash game opens new possibilities for Eternal Darkness to be represented and Alex Roivas to be added

Sakurai pls

got a source on that?

Nah, movement in Smash 4 is definitely restricted.

So we have some ideas about the guest/legacy characters but what about the 'out of left field' characters? We had Wii Fit Trainer and Duck Hunt/Duo last game.

What do you think? Could be an almost forgotten retro character and a weird character no one expects again. My moneys on Excitebiker, Karate Joe and possibly Snip and Clip.

Bump

So this is the source of all that cancer.
Fuck off. Stop shilling for your shitty thread