/ink/ - Splatoon General

Chickens and Eggs Edition

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Pearl and Marina amiibo will release on July 13!
Inklings will be in Smash Bros. 2018!
The Octo Expansion DLC has been announced for Summer 2018! A brand new campaign with 80 missions and playable Octolings for $20!
Version 3.0 is coming in late April with piles of new content! Over 100 pieces of gear, Rank X, and new and returning stages including Piranha Pit, Camp Triggerfish, and Wahoo World!
Flower wins the latest JP Splatfest!
Next US and EU Splatfest is chicken vs. egg! 3/9 (Fri) 8:00 p.m. PT – 3/10 (Sat) 8:00 p.m. PT

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

booth.pm
alice-books.com
auctions.yahoo.co.jp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Omae wa mou shindeiru

Octos > Squids
Marie > Callie
Marina > Pearl

search スプラトゥーン on
booth.pm
alice-books.com
auctions.yahoo.co.jp

Low priority MM for splatoon when?

NANI?!?

tier above profreshional when? freelancing with people who utterly fail at 300 is impossible

Thighfucking woomy while your dick rubs her cunny through her panties and she dribbles girlcum down her legs!

disgusting hetero

>dedicated servers
Won't hurt, agree
>at least 60 tick
Splat1 was fine with 25-tick. Splatoon is great at masking its tickrate due to nothing in it being instant. Projectiles are slow, everything has a delay, most things have some sort of inertia that lag compensation can easily and smoothly cover up. But even all that is not magic, Spla2n's 16 tick is much more noticable than it was in 1.
>main weapon projectiles instantly despawn on the user's death
That would be plain stupid. The game is balanced around having trades possible. That makes neutral game much less favourable, putting more emphasis on strategy than on dumb twitch shooter reflexes.

the thread just started come on don't do this yet

Tonight is the night /ink/.

We have three other anons joining our cause with the intention of infiltrating /ink/ squads to throw matches on Team Chicken. You wont know who they are, but you will notice your losses going up. This is for us fellow Marinabros who have been persecuted until finally now, Nintendo has acknowledged Octoling superiority. The gremlins time has come to a pitiful end.

We are not accepting surrenders at this time; I want you to know failure, utter defeat, crashing down upon you, and for you to know that it is I that delivers it to you.

Nothing personal, okay? You made your beds. Time to lie in them.

>207901292
whatever man, it just means you have no time time to win for your team xoxo

This can't be happening. How do I report players guys???

kek i don't even play with anyone from /ink/

godspeed you magnificent bastard

What the fuck

That doesn’t make any sense. Shouldn’t you be siding with team chicken to prevent the insurgency of Octo-migrants and protecting the lives of native inklings? Seems like a double false flag to me.

fucking nazis

But wouldn't you want to thighfuck Tennis woomy while Green watches?

>Cuckquean woomies
yes

no
i must protect my virginity

The original frogposters were indeed thowing matches against Pearl. Take that for what you will user.

What the fuck

We can't let them get away with this

I dunno.
Last time you threw matches on Team Love's side and they still won.
You guys have failed me once, I'm not ready to trust again.

PSA: do NOT switch to Aerospray, Sploosh or Jr in Splatfest. If you want a strong inker, pick Mini Splatling, Dualie Squelchers, L3 or H3 Nozzlenose or Splash-o-Matic. Otherwise, take whatever you are the most comfortable with using, we need your peak performance.

And what's the purpose, so shitters get carried there? Both multi and SR need low priority where all the shitters who perform below a certain threshold end up

How bout both of them at the same time?

Fuck off anytime, if you cannot perform well with both JRs in splatfest you are shit at this game

D E E P E S T L O R E

Which is why I’m pretty sure it’s not a real frogposter but one of the Antifa squids trying to falseflag, seeing as the ideals don’t line up right.

dont do this to me user
I want dresses so bad in this game

Nigger

He just throws for whatever team appears to be the most popular

Merely impostors, a double falseflag if you will. is correct. We work in the shadows to secure a victory for Octolings and a future for Octoling Children.

The mutts and halfbreeds and GREMLIN will not prevail, not again. The time of the Octolings is upon us. Marina might be a filthy false prophet, but the palest and most beautiful Octoling children are coming to Inkopolis very soon, and we are paving the way for them.

The Antifa squids are useful idiots that we are using for our cause. They too will be discarded. Irrelevant.

>frogfags are on team egg

This can't be happening chicken bros...

What the fuck are we gonna do? I was about to prepare a lobby and everything

Which st/ink/er is the elusive frog poster?

Slut woomy pouting when you cum on her stockings! Mating pressing her while fucking her butt for round two!

they have tried this in the past but they always failed as seen in .
we can still win this. never give up trying.

My money is on Orion.
No but seriously, it makes zero sense because you should be defending the sovereignty of Inkopolis. Inkopolis for the Inklings or Identity /ink/ or Make Inkopolis Great Again, shit like that.

But why perform well when you can perform good?

they don't actually play the game/throw matches. last splatfest they didn't post any proof when people asked. they're pretty funny tho

I can confirm it's not Orion.

What if they've been secretly throwing on both sides for the sole purpose of ruining games for shitters and fuelling the fires on both sides...

t. Orion

Because we are talking about the weapon itself and your shitter skills will drag the results down. JRs who don't suck will always be the top of the board in turf.

That would require forethought and being able to keep their autism in check.

You're honestly so fucking embarrassing, you don't have a US copy and you samefagged all these replies. Stop it R

But I main Jr
Non-custom

MY DIIIIICK

I'll give you a hint! The big woomies are also the biggest shitposters

>R
???

I don't know if that was supposed to be a guess or not, but I am not who you think I am, hehe~

Nerv struck?

Perhaps. But you will never know for sure. What you do know is what we have told you. Team Chicken isn't going to enjoy this Splatfest. We can promise that.

Custom just trrades literal nonstop ink and good bombs for maximum area denial

Why am I not surprised that it's hoodrat

based hoodrat

What's your endgame, and what's your plan of action if chicken hypothetically wins?

Normally I'm not one to beg drawfags for things, but holy shit

Three threads of gloating and then disappearing back into the shadows for a month

>you don't have a US copy
>global splatfest
huh

You are plain wrong. Any of these can contest Jr's leaderboard rank while being much stronger weapons overall, with both more killing power and safety.

Now that's comedy.

That would certainly explain why Orion plays like shit every splatfest

>meme-3
>trash-o-matic
>coming anywhere close to jr
Go bait somewhere else, no (you)s for you anymore until you try

blue ringed octopuses.
just one of these fuckers carries enough venom to kill twenty six people
their venom is so potent that just one bite can kill a person via asphyxiation within minutes
their bites are painless, and often people don't realize they've been envenomated until they're already choking to death via paralysis

their AI is gonna be fucking nasty

>team egg wins popularity
>team chicken wins singles and teams by 51%
>team chicken is outraged and demands a recount despite the thrower's best efforts
screencap this

Not really. Doesn’t take a genius to see you trying to stir the pot and failing because you don’t know how. If you really wanted to you could have tried using octos as a banner instead of Pepe, trying to say all squidposters are pedos and don’t deserve their squids, shit like that. Step your game up man.

I said woomies you illiterate troglodyte

So Orion then, he obviously ain’t using his mating tentacle, it might as well not exist.

Are we gonna get red/blue skin tones for the Octos? It'd be neat

FUCK

I could always commission this, but I choose the most appropriate woomy for it.

t. Orion, butthurt he's been caught out

>that holocaust implication
damn Nintendo

Do it user

This boss was a nightmare with dualies.

I thought unfappable and lordo made the shitposts

That would just be mean and no fun though. Even I have a squid and he is going to be welcomed into the brave new world with open arms.

What the fuck?!

It's really outrageous dualies have less range than brush and bucket

not if you're good at them scrub

its just a fucking shower
it's even got a rubber duck there just to reinforce the theme
calm your asses

>He
Hi Orion, I knew you were purposefully throwing all our matches last splatfest.

The frogs were right...

Real talk, is it better for people to think you're a shitter or a thrower?

Your yebby is gonna get gang raped and beheaded by all the roving gangs of migrant Octo-extremists.

cute

a shitter because at least then they'll be more lenient and maybe even give you tips to improve your shit playing abilities
if you're outed as a thrower then enjoy being BLACKEDlisted

>those misshapen retard teeth
yo maybe letting these guys in isnt so good after all... Are we supposed to teach our woomies that they are... Equal? With these Octos?

I forgot how fun TW was
I really needed that break from sr

you shut up
the "cephalopolis" campaign already has a huge following

And she's using the default slosher too. Octos seem to be the brainlet race.

She looks so happy to have a bucket and clean clothes

But mostly the bucket

I'm tempted to commission it tbqh
But from who?

I'm back from college hell, what's this about playable octolings?