Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6059
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints!

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0
Cards List:
pastebin.com/RrThBVcH
Portraits:
mega.nz/#!Xg5SSZLa!T96Dow70AVz-7-hev83wor-FYJR7QWHFvAwMhDETwT8

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games!

Nice edition for the #777 thread

1st for could NATO defeat the monster army /haniho/?

Silky route sucks. Thanks for your time.

>777
>lucky edition
Nice idea.

Isn't NATO a monster anyway? Why would he fight his fellows?

It was going to be that smiling Kii image from the last thread but I saw the numbering and went with Copandon.

Forgive this poor man, for he has no taste.

If I do the Poppins mission in the next phase, is humanity even going to survive until turn 12? This feels extremely close.

>less than 50k
They will fall.

Check each nation and it will tell you how many casualties are expected. From this you should be able to see which country, if any, will fall.

russian detected

Is doing the mission that increases army size a good idea?

Replaying SR as I haven't touched it in a while and I don't know jap and can't play X. Just beat the demon army blitz and it was way easier than I remember it as I had gathered some awful garbage among my commanders. I didn't have Seigan who had joined the same turn and Genri who joined this one.
I had Shibata and Natori though who died a heroic death while protecting the akashi territory lol. They were the only ones annihilated actually, along with Suzume who's immortal so the game just said fuck you basically and didn't let anyone live. All three were annihilated in the same fight too - against Kazuhisa with Uruza being the only survivor and getting away with the win. Annihilated Agireda too but didn't capure her. The fights were pretty much me being insanely lucky and insanely unlucky at the same time.

Wait, it actually tells you that? Damn it, I hate this game sometimes.

>he didn't play III

NATO is in X too

I heard about a SR mod for local multiplayer, what's going on? how can i help?

alt+s to screenshot. Why did you even fight those battles? Aside from capping Agireda I don't see why you'd deliberately face your enemy's best units with some of your worst.

Rare Card Get!

Guy developing left thread for a while to avoid X spoilers.

Summon toufu guy. I don't know the ritual, but you might be able to work one out.

>both Leazas and the Free Nations are fucked this turn

Welp, better focus on those two nations. Zeth seems fine though. I guess even if it's screwed if I leave it alone too long, it might last until turn 12 at least.

>200

I'm surprised how few people seem to know that

That's how I took it. As for the blitz, it's one of the few challenging and genuinely cool thing on normal difficulty after having played the game a lot. I actually find it more interesting doing it that way instead of with an op roster on 5 stars for example.

fuck you spoiler fag

It's more about playing blind. Some prefer to play the game first, discuss it second

So we got Queplan, Alice, and La Vaswald cards to show up. Any news on the unconfirmed Dark Lords?

There's a lot of Sill moments in X for the Sillfags out there.

Copa doesn't seem very lucky in X.

AFTER 5 PLAYTHROUGH, FINAL TURN,
I FINALLY GET HER. no time for her nude unfortunately...

So cool. I absolutely love Feb's outfit in X. The cape only makes it nicer.

That sword looks retarded.

I found her like 3 times in my first playthrough alone. You should check your luck because goddamn, I'm pretty unlucky and she's not that rare.
Also, how do you people even have the time to get characters to rank 200? I always finish the game in the mid 50s at most and that's if I used them for the whole run.

Do the apostles get nude sprites too?

Cheat Engine

Fuck off.

>Why would you defend that heavily?
This is integral into eveything i do.

If you want to win, go all out. If you cant win, think if you can defend once or tiwce.

I thikn you understand.. Its all a question of how many battles you win and when and when you have to win.

Mostl yopu prepapre a army for 2-3 wins and ONE defence.

(DRUNK) but mkaing snese maybe...?

>剣士、侍としての心を置き去りにし、体だけが母親になる準備を進め、雌として花開く
KENSHINLET WHEN, TADA?

You just can't comprehend devil blacksmiths

Yep, i can't uploud the sprites though

I see. Fuck them, then. Hope their luck sucks forever.

Yes, Hawzel and Kesselring's apostles have nude cards, Nimitz too. No luck with normal Medusa card and Nude Kesselring yet (if it even exist)

Cheat engine. I'm done playing through the game, I'm just card collecting now.

She used up all of her luck on turn 8

Do they get fucked?

So can someone summerize how X is with no spoilers please? How is the gameplay, is there replayability? Are there badass scenes, how is the story overall? Are there different routes or is it just different endings and are they good? How is the sex?

I like Maria's mature figure more.

Is it that hard to just play the game if you don't want spoilers?

But lil nephilim though.

Ha, Lordring thinks he's being haunted by a evil spirit which turns out to be Willis.

Good, Yes, Yes, Good, Yes and Yes. Also Good (but lacking in CGs).

Why are you lurking here if you don't wanna get spoiled?

I thought she doesn't remember him? Or is that from 01?

Yeah, it kinda is.
Thanks and I don't, I just came to ask.

From X

Finally finished first playthrough with sea route. How do you unlock part 2 again? Didn't get it.

X replayability isn't that great. There are multiple routes and endings but the variance isn't anything impressive. Only two of the endings are really enjoyable in the Route A paths which for all intents and purposes are the only ones that feel like actual endings and not bad ends

The requeriments are in the achievements.

Your taste sucks

Save every country
Defeat Kayblis
Save Hornet
Visit Quelplan
Don't use Crook's Miracle

This fucking scene

You know someone can simply lie to you right? Or dump major spoilers.

Hahaha, Sachiko and Rance don't remember each other

Found out how to get Silky and Hawzel in the same run.
Do Leazas mission until you recruit one of them. Then quit the mission and redo it, but go down the other path.

It's more that there are a lot of scenes. So many that you'll never be able to see them unless you do multiple playthroughs.

What was the dragon doing during Rance 9?

How am I supposed to gather 1 million troops for land route?

Hanging out on Rising Dragon Mt.

Unless you want to waste a operation phase you're going to have to 1 turn Leazas on the second run

/haniho/ regulars are above such shitty practice.

Yeah but it's not as if there's actual route branching or anything in the sense of a traditional VN or SR for instance. Meal ticket scenes are nice but not really something I'm willing to play the game over and over again to see. Especially when a lot of characters I would be interested in are enemy/random chest only and thus don't have scenes at all.
When X was still in pre release I was hoping they'd allow for some really crazy branching or routes that massively diverged from one another but it's mostly just premature ends with the JAPAN route and then everything else is just varying degrees of "Hornet shows up for two lines of dialogue here if you had her"

Once every country is free you get a quest that adds troops

So from I can make out and what I've confirmed with a reliable source Feliss died to first class devil Neplacus. The hints are there. Devils are much more openly active on the surface world and it was said that Dark Rance's sword has maxed out on its despair induced growth. Feliss was probably the first fated girl to die. It makes sense in the context of her character, she is a deeply mentally scarred and traumatized being. She probably never fully recovered from what was done to her between R5 and RQM. However there is not enough evidence to conclude that this is the case and it was not specified in the game either.

You can't expect me to bother doing Maria's events though. I have other stuff I want to see more. I find it funny that making Rance focus on Maria is what gets her with Feb instead and ignoring Maria gets her absolutely no one.

I want to capture Little Princess and shove a Hirami lemon up her ass to see what happens.

>Rance never fucked Feliss again like he promised he would in her meal tickets
Another disappointment

There's still a lot of variance in scenes during missions, even if there are only a few outcomes.
Even if the endgame doesn't change much, the ways in which you get to it do.

He couldn't. Feliss broke down in fits of crying and shaking uncontrollably. If he had been his R5D douchebag self he would've. But Feliss was probably happiest just hiding in his castle with Feb.

I feel like you're really overselling it when you say there's a lot of variance, most of the regions are isolated incidents and the pathing basically never branches out permanently
Stuff like the Miki, Shangri La Hornet sequences are always the same and you don't get anything new from skipping them either. Once you've done 3-4 runs you've basically seen everything

That comment comes after that scene

>Once you've done 3-4 runs you've basically seen everything
A single run takes a long time to complete.

As I see you have an insane amount of unused NP. Just recruit all you an get your eyes on. Take all rewards you can. Enjoy the game. Defend and take rewards.

I'm undone.

Which of these girls don't have nude cards?
>La Saizel
>Arms
>Aurora
>Kaybwan nyan
>Lucy and her sisters
>Warg
>Kesselring
>Miki
>Atago
>Kibako
>Noah
>Chinu
>Sill Barell
>Nina
>Nagi
>Shizuka
I think I've got most available cards already and missing some nudes

>Magic didn't notice that Lia was swinging the political argument in order to benefit Rance

She really has no skill whatsoever in politics huh

>what I have confirmed
>there is no evidence to confirm
Fuck off shitposter

>I think I've got most available cards already
Certainly you don't have Blood Memories Naked Ssulal now do you?

Anything will come out of this or I fucked up? Saved Miki, doing Lazyass next, then Shangri-La and Hornet.

You won't have enough troops to assault the castle.

Leazas looks fucked

that'a CUT CONTENT my bro

Is there a way to get 0 demons, 0 humans and trigger the God final battle?

I said "confirmed with a reliable source". He leans towards agreeing with my observation, but won't say anything conclusively since it hasn't been confirmed in text. All we know is that Feliss is missing and Gram maxed out on his despair and rage. Neplacus and several other high level devils being around also doesn't bode well for her.

I think PUNISHED kills Rance when you get 50% of casuality.

Not in the Floating Castle route

>Leazas
>58,000
>9,000

Isn't there a mission that does add you 250,000 troops each take? I think I will get it before turn 14, so no problem here. Leazas ain't gonna get rekt, I got this.
Huh, how do you get it again? Killing Red-Eye at Turn 8, saving Hornet, Miki and Shangri-La + no countries getting rekt?

>All these people talking about Sea Route
What the fuck? I thought Rance didn't have any oceans, just that little lake.

No need for Hornet. Just Miki, Shangri-La, All Countries still alive and beating RedEye.
And I think that quest only gives you 200k, not 250k, but I'm not sure.

Cecil's obsession with Arios is pretty creepy, I honestly think she still only likes him even after he tried to kill her because of his hero skills.

>confirmed with a reliable source
>leans towards agreeing

It has one sea that shows up for 2 weeks every 10 years.

Still, I got time from turn 8 to 14. That is enough of time, and before that I will do all Sacred Monster Gals missions, so I think I will get Part 2. Maybe.