pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

Previous: Filter and ignore !RHAJATxdtU posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Alfonse!Tharja
en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Alfonse!Rhajat
en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Alfonse!Sonya
en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Alfonse!Loki
en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Alfonse!Kagero
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/c/ca/Gerome_Character_Page7_(EN).wav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First try easy

Stop fucking lewding Morgan you god damn assholes

Y!Tiki banner fucking when

FMorgan was breed for hard anal poundings

Refresh my memory, how many feathers do we get from Tempests from the actual rewards leading up to 100K again? So not the ranking ones. I want to see how long it'll take to complete my Cecilia with that in mind.

Based on the blessings at a glance, I would say Earth or Wind, Micaiah can use either more attack or more resistance and she does pair well with both Gunnthra and VIke

N-not scared ! Not ANYMORE ! NYAAAAAH

Like 11k

What's your favorite color in the Morgan rainbow?

She's made for sucking all the cocks. She gives Sakura a run for her money.

WEW SO HOT!

Nohr Noble Femui when?

Sakunyan is fat!

>iwasted4fireblessingsforastupidjoke.jpg

>There are already 4 Corrins in the game
>Corrinfags so greedy they want more
Worse than Robinfags

How to build a -atk minerva.

How do I get my name/tripcode in the OP? I want to be famous.

The canon

Nohr Noble Femui by Rindou !

bros... F!Morgan is doing things to my state of mind

Miriel.

Hm, I see... then that should give me the chance to promote my next Cecilia fairly soon, I suppose. With the arena rewards and the new Tempest feathers I should get there easily.

Newfag. Is now a good time to get into this? I feel so late to this but i'm tired of GBF and FGO.

uhm guys???

en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Alfonse!Tharja
en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Alfonse!Rhajat
en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Alfonse!Sonya
en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Alfonse!Loki
en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Alfonse!Kagero

This is a cumslut

Standard black. Brown is also good but I'll never marry a subhuman.

Does she want Distant Dicks 3 in her A slot, or will Mirror Stance do? Mine is +spd/-def and I'm not sure if an extra 2 res is worth losing 4 atk on enemy phase. Not going Blarblade since I already have a +spd whew so hot.

Rubbing cock against soles and cumming on toes

There's five Robins in the game though, it's only fair. They should at least wait for CorrinM to get his Omega Yato refine though.

Maribelle since she's best wife and also nets you best son.

When will felicia be the special hero. I need a 1 and 2* version of her for my alt

>Gerome even has a batman voice
holy shit I can't wait for this TT
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/c/ca/Gerome_Character_Page7_(EN).wav

Wow, Elise's swimsuit looks really good on Femui.

I don't really want or need Morgan... but those damn hips!
Top tier breeding material

The beautiful Cordelia-Morgan
That share of red is just so perfect

post sexy morgan please

Holy shit

So hot indeed. Now lets see Femui's bikini on Elise.

bros...

>Le stop lewding my daughter PlOX XDD
>While you have already jacked off to her 3 times already today
Sasuga /feg/ played like a damn fiddle

What's the best build for Fallen Tacoman? I really like him and want to make him as good as possible

What do each blessings give? Fire attack, water defense, earth speed, and wind resistance?

I want to fuck Say'ri daughter

>-atk +spd mamui
He worth using?

Sumia's is so nice, though I don't know what color it is. Like a gray brown?

>Morgan's throat will never convulse and twitch as you pump your hot, sticky load straight down into her stomach
>she will never gently slide your erection out of her throat post-orgasm, letting it leave her mouth with a lewd plop
>a string of saliva will never trail between her lips and the tip of your dick
>the sight of it will never get you hard again as she smirks and sighs in exaggeration, her semen breath wafting over your face as her hot and slimy mouth leans closer to your dick once again
>you will never moan in appreciation as her tongue affectionately rubs on the sensitive underside of your glans
>you will never squirm in protest as it all begins to feel too intense, your glans still being sensitive from just having impregnated her throatpussy
>she will never refuse to let up, bullying your dick with her skilled mouth as best as she can and sliding it down her throat in an attempt to get you to bust a nut again
>rinse and repeat
>Morgan will never be your very best sex friend

>training units in the magic special training map
>have soren on the team with his new wind's brand
>every single armor unit has the same atk value
Oh boy.

>wanting to have sex with your daughter
you people make me sick

not really, you'll eventually get a dozen more like I have, I'm sitting on a +Atk -Res +2 right now without having spent any feathers on him.

His base is already pretty good. Just swap out vengence for moonbow and give him vantage.

Just slap Vantage or Desperation and an assist skill on him, from there your choices are double smoke or double Savage Blow. Simple but effective.

The res ain't worth it, especially when the only other upside of DD is extra def against arrows and daggers.

Right now it's
>Fire DEF
>Water SPD
>Earth ATK
>Wind RES

>rolled his wife
>getting based Batman for free
Meant to be

Just wait to those chill spd builds

it corresponds to the legendary hero, not the element itself

Does it change?

Is she going further nyaa?

Olivia's because it's canon.

I've always fapped to Morgan. She's the best 2nd gen.

If she wasn't MU daughter I'd have fucked her every playthrough

There's supposed to be enough Legendary heroes to give boosts to every stat for every element eventually, I think.

OH NO NO NO

Good taste
Who are you running for the red to fill out the team?

Walhart White or Basilio Black

So we have Gay Awakening/Fates mods but where's the one that lets you fuck Morgan desu

ISIS could theoretically release a new water legendary hero that boosted attack instead of speed. Blessings give bonuses when paired with a legendary hero of that element, but the bonus specifically is tied to the individual hero.

What said. The next lego hero could easily give a different bonus.

It’s tied to the legendary on the field. If we get another water hero and they boost attack water can boost speed, attack or both depending on who you field.

It will when we get more legendary heroes for the other elements, but good luck rolling those when you have to deal with b8%.

Morgan femdom?

what Gacha I need to roll for my own loli Tiki?

>giving your daughter pink hair
eugh

>no FE16 info until maybe E3
>Thracia banner not until April and even then that's not that exciting
Is there even anything to look forward to for the next 3 months until E3 rolls around?

Alright thanks. I don't like using Fury that much, but it seems to be recommended to keep it on him. I have fodder for both Vantage and Desperation so I guess I'll do one of those and give him the Atk Smoke seal.

>Basilio Morgan is the same shade of pale skin as the rest
Does he just have a fake tan?

Why not ? There's a lot of things to do for beginners. You'll have time to save orbs for the next legendary banner (literally the legfest of FEH) at the end of the month. 3 great Heroes are also free (Fjorm, CYL 1, Legendary Ike) and you buy Black Knight for 4-5$. You missed the anniversary but eh, not a real big deal

>basilio black
not really lol

did he at least inherit the dick

>Todd Haberkorn voices both MMorgan and Siegbert
>Siegbert sounds more childish
>Morgan despite being younger, sounds more mature

Fire Emblem Switch.
Revealed before or after E3?

How are you enjoying your Genealogy remake, /feg/?

Robins have strong enough genes to completely overpower others

Elincia since I don't have any other red flier
The really should have made Narcian red

Is regular Sakura a decent unit?

During more than likely, Nintendo has said they consider FE a "main" series now after Fates.

Legit better than the original.

Pair her with her hatefuckbuddy Ike. The +atk is useful and they work together well.

At this point I think they'll save it for E3. Or another Direct before, but with a CGI trailer only

What?
Seriously. What kind of Askran magic is this? This is usually not the case.

Aye'm Sigburt!

>panties on head retarded

Grima blood overrides everything but hair color for some reason.

Seishin plz

All the melanin was absorbed by the hair.

Probably during, I mean just think of the lineup they'll have

>FE Switch
>Prime 4
>Smash Switch
>Pokemon Switch
People will be hyped before it even begins

+RES/-SPD FMorgan what do?

I thought so. She's never surviving arrows in her whole life (even with Iote's her def is still shit enough for archers to be a threat, and you run the opportunity cost of not getting to use QR or DD seals) and daggers are too rarely seen to build a unit on the off chance you happen to run into one. Mirror Stance for that little cocktease it is.

What else can I add to him?