heroespatchnotes.com/

Community :
>Blizzard Social Tab
>NA - blizzard.com/invite/paGDfZaX
>EU - blizzard.com/invite/K0YLXSnvk
>In-game - Type "/join Veeky Forums" in the chat

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/inside-the-forge-blizzards-heroes-of-the-storm-in-2018
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/blaze#kdkB
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/thrall#hByQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that nova
what the fugg

this image is revolting

where the FUCK is Mei

ew they all look like slags

this image kills the waifu

>east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/inside-the-forge-blizzards-heroes-of-the-storm-in-2018
>Get a front row seat for the introduction of one of the most unlikely Heroes from Blizzard’s history to join the Nexus yet and learn how the lore of Heroes of the Storm will add the larger Blizzard universe
HERO REVEAL AT PAX EAST
APRIL 2ND
NOT THE HERO BEING REVEALED NEXT WEEK
LORE CONFIRMED
EXPANDED UNIVERSE CONFIRMED

Bets?

HOTS UNIVERSE CONFIRMED
FRANCHISE CONFIRMED
NEW STORE SOON CONFIRMED
DOTA ON SUICIDE WATCH CONFIRMED
LEAGUE ON SUICIDE WATCH CONFIRMED

*inhales*
BLACK
THORNE

Butcherlisk, Alternate Butcherlisk.

>hero reveal in almost a fucking month
ded game

Hmmm

There is a hero being revealed next week, release on March 20th

The hero at Pax will be revealed on April 2nd for release at a later date

>"hero reveal in almost a fucking month"
>"NOT THE HERO BEING REVEALED NEXT WEEK"

>2 weeks between heroes
YOU TOLD ME THIS GAME WAS DEAD
HOW CAN IT BE

reveal at eastern clash. hero moves and gameplay at pax

I love Lunara!

>unlikely hero
>lore
DECKARD

Hero reveal is Noctis from FFXV. He joins the Nexus while he's in the crystal. Screencap this.

>Only one thats complaining is not in voice chat
>Only one that's complaining has most deaths
>Only one that's complaining doesn't get a card when we win

>Malthael smoking a cigar
Only good thing about this image.

FUCKING JEWZARD GIV ME A MEDIVH SPRAY ALREADY OR ELSE I'LL KILL EVERY RETARD ON THIS THREAD

>he doesn't play solo support probius

based

Shoo shoo blizz jew

Help, which STORM Johanna skin do I craft?

I like the color scheme of the Arctic one the best but it seems to me like the particle effects for the skills match better with the default one.

none and go for GM instead

who the fuck do i buy

>hots is now canon
how will this fuck the lore up?

>garrosh never died he went to the nexus
>comes back in new wow expac
>finally forms the true horde, kills sylvannas in a raid cinematic

Lunara

tank: blaze
assa: jaina, zj, fals, maiev

If you want to have the best, get Tracer or Blaze or Hanzo.
Otherwise get Jaina because shes a cutie and has a sweet dreadlord skin.

>enemy bans genji and greymane
>we ban maive and tracer
>pick Chromie

Here we go again...

any tips for blaze outside of what is found on icyveins? it seems like getting to fight in your fire fields is very important for the regen

how do you build blaze? i want to learn him. this is what ive taken a couple times but he seems like he has a lot of useful talents
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/blaze#kdkB

>hate quick match and all its bullshit
>want to play nova so can't play ranked
wat even do?

Johanna loli is cute and fun and she tries her best to tank for you!

play nova in ranked

you can play nova in ranked
just don't be first pick

There is at least one Murky and Abathur one trick in ranked. So if you really want to Nova, just pick her and hope your team will play around you.

I'd rather play with friends in non ranked though.

Utilizing his selfheal is what makes him durable, so definitely that one. I feel like hes pretty flexible build wise, but the pros like to build him towards Oil Slick mostly. Be aggressive and more so once you have bunker avaiblable. Cant think of any big general tips really

good

leave Sonya to me

east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/inside-the-forge-blizzards-heroes-of-the-storm-in-2018
whens
>blackthorne
>tomator
>fang and scorch
>rock'n'roll racer
>superman
>a decent lost vikings rework

This, but with Valeera.

Hey if I join the group chat, people cant see my real name right?

people only see your name if you're using real id with them. otherwise people just see your username

Oh ok, because I joined and left like an autist because I thought people could see it

If you think water elemental is ever a good choice on jaina stop playing ranked. Jaina is a character that does nothing, water elemental does nothing. Circle is the only reason to pick Jaina.

In the same vein is the pet ult for Kerrigan shit too?

RAVEN LORD
GRAVE KEEPER
SAND GUY
WHO NEXT??

>one of the most unlikely heroes from blizzard's history
for fucks sake its actually going to be that pink hair bitch and her beta buddy isn't it

>Water elemental does nothing
>Free snare on the hero of your choice
>enables Frostbite damage on said hero
>enables Cone root when talented on said hero
>makes it easier for your dives to run down said hero without putting Jaina in ANY danger.
>Can be used defensively to keep multiple dives snared and allow Jaina to open a gap between her and them

Meanwhile Ring of Fro--
>Cleanse
>Stand inside it, wait for first Det, move out to avoid second Det

Ring of Frost is a really, really bad ult. And you're really, really bad for suggesting it's the 'better' Ult for Jaina.

>2nd det
lul blink is better. ring is for epic all in combos

>TFW Sonya will never impregnate you

I want to marry and impregnate Li-Ming

>Oh Zuzu
Only reason I play her

Li-Ming is my waifu

Mega bundles?

You can't cleanse 5 people unless Malf.
Ring is a GREAT ult, and picked way more when you're organized or master+

>Bought Hanjo gem pack when it was his last week on discount
>Haven't played him since
>Can't refund
>League you can refund yourself up to 3 times

HotS ?? I want gems to spend somewhere else

>not the hero being revealed next week
I'm getting sick of this shit. The "hero getting revealed next week" has been "getting revealed next week" for 3 weeks now. Can we all just agree that these are obviously the same heroes and that the next hero is being revealed at pax?

>I'm a fucking retard

No shit bro.

>a hero every 8 weeks
nice dead game babs

>oh a patch
>Sonya level 1 talent nerfed and had the bug fixed
God bless.

Is that why elementals winrate is significantly higher in the higher divisions?

Wasn't there a few games last week or so in Western Clash with Elemental ?

im sick of plat. people fucking instalock garbage heroes, take garbage talents on them, and then proceed to play like it's an AI match

Sonya nerfed and fixed lmao

what happened exactly? what was wrong with sonya's rework?

Is that a Battletoad?

Her level 1 block talent was basically bugged to be always active. They fixed the bug and nerfed the talent.

There was a bug with her level 1 block talent.
It was intended to be 3 charges of a single-instance 75% damage block.

The way it was working was akin to spell armor talents where the block buff was persisting for 1.5 seconds after the damage was blocked. With 3 charges that refilled faster while her passive was going, she basically had permanent 75% block status.

a whopping 6%!!!!111!!!1 over 7 days, retard. expand your search a bit to get real data. balanced over time.
gms still go ring. elemental comes online at 20. wintermute is easily jainas best talent.

shoo shoo blizz jew

>fully baked
Fucking weed degenerates

i heard someone tell me thrall beats sonya. this is a meme right? with block she stops most of thralls damage.

>A free chill on a single target vs a free fucking team wipe.
Water elemental does nothing. Core Jaina does nothing. You're better off picking another mage if you go water ele. Jaina is for team wipe circle and that alone. If she's running anything else she's a waste of a slot.

THIS WORLD SHALL BE CLEANSED OF THE LIVING

Sonya loses to no one except malthael

If you tried it after sonya got her rework her block is bugged. If you tried it before rework you need to take ancestral wrath.

heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/thrall#hByQ

This build.

Sonya gets the shit kicked out of her by zagara. Infest prevents sonya from sustaining off minions in lane.

>don't play cassia
>pick cassia
>win
She's a really good counter pick into AA centric comps.

The problem, she is final pick material, because if she is against a Jaina or Li ming, she will have problems, she is only good against a pure AA team.

i play thrall a lot. but i fought her today expecting to win like you used to and she kicked my ass in when i tried to combo her. was probably because of her bugged armor though.

>master for as far back as the logs go
>4% higher winrate for elemental over RoF

Obviously people take ring, it has a way higher pickrate. And they lose a lot more with it so there ya go. It's a meme pick for dumbshits like you who would rather do whats popular than what wins.

>but muh wombo combo

It's insanely easily avoided by anyone paying attention, can be cleansed, does nothing more than making it easier to hit your own skillshots half the time, is halfways redundent due to a later talent that also provides a root, has a long CD, and provides no direct increase in damage.

On the other hand I have a pocket raynor that can legit murder most of the squishies in the game left to itself, that provides a cleaving slow, allows you to disengage or force an engage from a safe distance, can be used to clear heavy merc waves, boss or objs with ease, and can make sure that even if you die you can still nearly always score a trade on a weakened enemy. Not to mention that Ice veins/wintermute is beyond broken and makes Jaina at 20 one of the biggest power spikes in game easily.

I thought Zagara obliterated her unless she's somehow able to land spears.

>enemy team picks a mage
>deletes you like the minion you are
It's always weird to see people lock multiple AA Heroes when they're countered by so many braindead picks like Johanna, Li Li and Artanis.

Almost guaranteed because of the bugged armor. When someone has 75% physical armor all the time it leads to pretty grossly distorted games.

>NOW YOU ARE AS DEAD AS THE REST OF YOUR PEOPLE, SAVAGE.

kill yourself reddit fag

Prediction: With the release of BfA, Blizzard will release a WoW themed Map (probably based on a popular BG, like Warsong Gulch or AV), with a special Alliance vs Horde Brawl.

That Brawl will become easily the most popular mode in the game, for the fact that it's the one mode you never have to worry about Overwatch shitters runing the game.

>this player is not accepting whispers
fuck you, you stupid nigger

I am still on the fence with her because so many people I see do like no damage with her while putting themselves in danger. Doesn't help if you are low on range and they pick Cassia.

>one guy doesnt highlight
>last picks come around
>i lock in tank
>he locks in aba
>on braxis
>with a squishy team
>and no healer
turns out he was an aba """"main"""" who didn't bother to inform us about his special needs, so he just threw the match like a fucking loser. gas all abathur players.

They did the right thing nobody will whisper you unless they just want to do their stupid little comment right before they mute you so you can't respond back.