youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Df3JzEbTU0
my.mixtape.moe/uuzbhk.7z
youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4?t=1m46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

savas ass tho

bumping this, I fucking want that Mio if its not in the package.

>take a break from VR
>can slowly feel the proteus effect losing it's grasp on me
Abstinence from VR is the cure. That and realizing the magic's worn off.

how do we stop the mutetopper menace?

>spoiler
Delet

shit, meant

Reminder to be kind to other anons, no matter what kind of person they are!
And have some music from Aria.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Df3JzEbTU0

You leave them two alone.

What is this werewolf game that I keep getting invited to join by random people that I don't even remember accepting in the early days of playing VRChat?

Fuck off faggot

Just heard back from a supplier in china, they want 160$ per Vive tracker and 30$ for shipping

l'm fine being kind with those that are kind to me but why bother with assholes?

It's in here: my.mixtape.moe/uuzbhk.7z
It comes with other K-On! models too.

It’s like a larp or something. I’ve never played it. If it involved real werewolves I’d play it.

it's essentially town of salem

If they only know how to be an asshole, how are they supposed to know anything else if you don't show them? Patience is key with autists.

Damn they really are out of stock on htc's site, glad I got mine already

mah negro

Afraid to go to meetup because I'm a loli and anons will try to bully or rape me

I will drown you in headpats

Well, it's been nice trying my best to help all of you Anons out with your issues, but I really don't think I can stick around much longer. Things have suddenly come up that will prevent me from really being able to do my best to help support and cheer you all up. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, and remember that you are all wonderful people to be cherished and loved.

Thank you, and sorry.

Would definitely erp with orb knowing this info. I have a transformation fetish.

Lolis are for pats and hugs. They would though unless you wave them off, lewders are still respectful usually. Usually.

I - I'll give some back too, if I can reach.

Wish I could attach hand holds on an avatar to people could pick me up

I wouldn't be able to contain my boners if that happened, though

How do I find the meetup?

name my band

Add Yuru and join off me.

They don't exist. A few anons make it up so you feel left out.

>Things have suddenly come up that will prevent me from really being able to do my best to help support and cheer you all up
>tfw you help and support other anons but don't let them help you by saying what's wrong

It's somewhere along the lines of "I greatly fucked up and trying to say how I fucked up would only have me fuck up even further", so it really is a lose/lose situation for myself.

Can we just cut past the bullshit and hear the reason you're leaving Anonymous poster?

Does it have to do something with VR? lf so you could still vaguepost it here without revealing too much details since l guess you don't want to get indentified

Because I said something to somebody that wasn't meant to be said out loud, and others heard it, so they rushed to their help, resulting in the first person to lose all trust in myself due to my irreversible fuckup.
It's about myself trying to help remind somebody of how I was going to help them out in the long run, but I opened my mouth too much about the details in a public place.

I wish I could somehow help and support anons that need it. I've been making shitty feelsposts so it's the least I could do.
But being the autist I am, the most I can do is just stand there and listen.

>VRrape a punishable by law crime when?

I know if I go to a meetup I'll try to hard to fit in and fail or stand frozen in fear of doing just that

>get curious about VR, decide I'll observe vrg on whether it's worth it
>perfect idea for a mute desktopper avatar
>going to make it from scratch since I made a cool sword that one time and it was super easy
>already been working on it several days and it isn't turning out as well as I imagined it because I don't actually know what I'm doing

I-I'll see you all soon

You too.

I think that one's character is mostly the result of their upbringing and environment. All the experiences they've had in their lives molds who they are today. So it's not like they're inherently bad people, they're just human. That's why I think that kindness should be shown to anyone, because the cycle of hatred that breeds more people like that shouldn't continue to go on.

So what did you say, let's fix the issue by talking about the fuckup.

>vagueposting and therapistposting
Thread is already off to a real great fucking start.

B-but it's wholesome!

That would give too much away about the situation at hand, and be exactly why the person does not trust me anymore. I wish to keep their privacy and not delve too deep about it. But because of people not liking this sort of posting, I'll make this my final post.

Goodbye.

That actually sounds quite fun, I used to play that game quite often. Maybe I'll try it one day when I eventually decide to stop being a mute

You can actually get a person actioned if you have proof of them bugging you after you've asked them to stop.

It's always like this, but it gets even worse on the weekends.

No one cares.

Vagueposting is the real problem. Look, if you guys fucked up or if you've got a problem with the group, just say it. Stop dragging your feet and dropping hints about your problem waiting for someone else to rip it out of your mouth.

>resulting in the first person to lose all trust in myself
Damn. Trust is something that builds over time and can be destroyed easily like a house of cards. You done goofed l hope you weren't attached to that person a lot.

t. ex left me because of trust issues of something l did 4 months ago

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4?t=1m46s

You really had to timestamp the song there didn't you fucker? Hits so close home

Not trying to hugbox, but there's lots of friendly people here. If you have VR there's always a dance crew going that's not as much of a social cliff to climb, if not you can just hang out wherever. Regardless i'll be the nice drunk, just watch out for the other one.

It’s fun being a character from an anime. You have cartoons of your avatar and art, and people recognize them. I would never do an OC or edit and customize an already existing character. Honestly I hate people that customize a character and give the character retarded shit that isn’t part of their character.

There's a smaller meetup for people who are new, shy, mute, anxious, or depressed, and not two nukes. It's at 12am est tonight.

>name my band
Habor Slut and the Virgin Cunt

Autism right there

Owen dodgers

top tier vagueposting though. It's so vague!

Today i realized how kinky solid legion can get. here is a joke going around about that exact room.

Feel free to add me on discord if you want to chat with someone. Might help. #Lib4080

Who will host it? What kind of world?

Use the godamm Block option...

The details will be posted in this thread. I assume it'll be in a world with markers.

>not willing to be raped
Are you a fool?

>the other one
>implying 90% of the meetup isn't edging up against alcohol poisoning every Friday

What are you being a mute for? Either talk or fuck off. You are a leech. You contribute nothing to any conversation other than just standing there so you can be amused without giving anything in return. When l see a mute desktopper l get disgusted from the walking pile of trash creepily listening on my conversations

I'm leaving vrg forever hopefully there is a better site out there the board is full of screenshots of twitter posts, gay cunts talking about e-celebs and trump there is literally nothing worthwhile on this board anymore.

I blame americans they ruin fucking everything they ruined the world then they brought Veeky Forums to media attention and all these underage and civil nationalists migrated from reddit now this board is constantly full of fucking bullshit and I'm done I'm going to find something better away from you fucking losers (90% of this board probably) go fuck yourselves americans

I hope you're fucking happy you destroy the world through pushing ERP, homosexuality, degeneracy, interracial mixing and now you can't help but destroy vrg

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU DEGEN TUPPER SLAVE CUNTS enjoy your dystopia of desktoppers, mutes and Friends+ all blending into some 60 IQ piece of shit meetup you caused this you fucking cancerous dumb fat fucks.

Yes

>haven't touched VR since monday

Stop this copypaste

Sometimes the vagueposts do find their targets and the parties in question resolve things outside the thread.
That doesn't help all of us here who are wondering wtf is going on though.

We posting pasta?

It was fairly few people present, and most if not all who overheard (or read) anything they shouldn't have, should and probably do know to keep it confidential. At most some might try to butt in and offer attempts to be helpful.
I have a bad habit of doing exactly that whenever I get a whiff of a chance to do so, and I admit I considered it.
But then refrained and backed off, because too many cooks and all, and also because I understood that frankly no matter what two cents I may have to throw in, it was none of my business, since I've never even once talked to the user in question.
Then I promptly forgot about the whole thing until just now reading this. And I'll probably forget about it again by tomorrow morning.

Wait did it get longer, time to update.

I can get a vive with fallout vr for 450 should i do it or just wait until q3 when the pro buncle comes out? Im tired of playing vrchat with no vr. Or should i get a windows mr headset for 200 to hold me over to the pro bundle release. I only have a 970 and am afraid i wont be able to use the pro without buying another 970.

>I can get a vive for 450
FUCKING DO IT

I hope Yuru isn't still upset over yesterday

Do it, that's probably the best deal you'll ever get on a Vive and the Pro is coming out headset-only first.
A 970 is more than enough for most games, especially VRChat which barely tickles your GPU but rapes the CPU.

Fuckign saved

It has to be good. If you don't mind break me I'll just report you

>tfw the Proteus Effect is the most interesting and fun thing in my life in a long time
>strength of it is waning as anime girl avatars lose their impact and people just treat you like a dude

Anyone got the video of Negativz doing this?

This is great

time to go full proteus- become lewd and lewd up on others. bonus points for mute lewding on others.

Meet new people. You'll burn out pretty quick if your only VR interactions is with the meetup crew all the time, you get used to people and they get used to you and all the excitement goes away.

$100 says that it turns into a regular meet-up after people see their friends in it and join
Anyone wanna take that bet?

Why would I bet on something when I know it's going to happen

Just want a cute VR girl to tell me everything is going to be okay.

Plenty of cute VR girls willing to do that if you drop your name or just talk to them in VR.

It's going to turn into the overflow meetup as soon as people start getting bounced from the main meetup.

Are there any comfy bedroom maps with colliders on the beds so you can lay down on them with trackers on? Preferably with a mirror visible too.
I keep trying out bedroom/house maps for various things but I just phase through the furniture and sit on the floor.

At least I can ease into it

I'm going to join just to sit and observe. /vrg/ is quite possibly one of the greatest social experiments ever conducted.

What happens when you put a bunch of lonely guys who have never felt love in contact with each other? /vrg/

vrg is gaining momentum. Meet ups explode, some users now appear less and less from day one and replaced by new ones. I think this is going to be a ever changing experience, please enjoy each meetup for what that moment brings and remember it. Remember to check your offline user list for the forgotten faces that no longer show up and remember to be the friends list beacon to add friends to the group.

Use the 100 dollars to pay dot to be the bouncer. He can crash anyone who tries to join from the main meetup, which simultaneously gives him a reason not to fuck it up.

I'm not mad. I wasn't mad then either, it's all fun with memes.

I think I'd feel bad if I just straight up imposed myself and asked for comforting.

Isn't pretty much everyone there going to be from the main meetup? I thought the idea is that they're mutes and shy people who go to the meetups but stay on the periphery.