/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #549

Holly Jolly Edition
Previously: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Merry Christmas!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HVU27pIZUrQ
nddlc.booru.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=0sB3Fjw3Uvc
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ1yFhjRnNc
youtube.com/watch?v=t10s26GsWvY
youtube.com/watch?v=wFDPDyN5LZA
youtube.com/watch?v=CakxZ_bRMBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2XrmJDOr3Q
youtu.be/YnaSRhMB_qo
excalibur(dot)ws/
strawpoll.me/15167298
strawpoll.me/15186956
strawpoll.me/15214295
mega.nz/#F!4t4HnCRT!9bGtYGSPy2-yydBkoIXHUw
youtube.com/watch?v=h9ZGKALMMuc
youtube.com/watch?v=54FUaJdC24U
youtu.be/ofmzX1nI7SE
youtube.com/watch?v=myigKcv7yiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for your doki

I love Natsuki!

Looks like I missed a spot
Cleaned that hand a little!

ENJOY PIZZA!

I want to marry Yuri!

Sorry for reminding you about this.

>booru is being revived
About damn time.

I love Yuri!
Me too!

I LOVE MY WIFE!

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Good afternoon, everyone! It's now pretty much officially the weekend! I hope you're looking forward to it!
Welcome back to my poetry club~!

Word of the thread is "vermin"!
Alternatives are 'hyper' and 'sphere'.
Potential bonus points in the air...

If you would like to try writing a poem, consider using our thread's theme word so everyone can share our poems and compare how we handle this topic.
And if not, that's totally okay too! It's just a suggestion! In case anybody is new and doesn't know, this is to encourage both beginners and veterans to try their hand at poetry~! Just grab a word and use it as your theme or topic!
Also, maybe you could try to comment on one or two other poems that get posted! I'm sure everyone would really appreciate the feedback!
Have fun, everyone!

Monika!

I love you

This rarely happens. Mods will clean up the (my) leftover, right?

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Probably not, they'll just let it archive.

>your doki
>what you're flugging listening to right the frap now
Monika!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HVU27pIZUrQ

Here's a link to the new booru.
nddlc.booru.org/

Currently we're rather low on images so it'd be really helpful if people could go ahead to post images from the previous booru to the new one.
However exclude posting images that include the following tags:
- cancer
- turbo cancer
- farts
- vore
- anal vore
- post vore
- cock vore
- diaper
- soiled diaper
- feet
- futanari
- gore
If you do there's a very likely chance that the image will be deleted.

I appreciate it. Hopefully you saw my feelings on the rougher one.

That works, too. Ah, how things can go wrong in mere seconds.

>shadman

>ywn talk about past loves with Sayori
>ywn find out that you're her first and that she just wrote a lot of poems about love because it sounded happy and warmed her to think about
>ywn listen to her describe how lonely the ocean can be at times, in ways that might not have occurred to you beyond the obvious
>ywn brighten the topic by telling her she's your first too, it might be for certain different reasons but it's what counts
>ywn feel consoled to know that she isn't judgmental about that at all, she knows all about being open to giving things chances and wanting to get something right
>ywn listen to her go the extra mile to compliment your kindness to give a half-human like her a chance
>ywn consider the slippery slope this logic could lead to but know that her heart's in the right place and thank her for doing the same
>ywn hold her close and enjoy how perfectly destined your relationship sounds now

Hi everyone
How are you doing today?
I feel empty
broken
And like i'm loosing my mind
I'm sad when i shouldn't be
I'm angry when i should be happy
but i'm never happy
never

thank god someone's making a new booru
It's a shame the old one slowed and so much content was missed, now I'm playing catchup

Monika
youtube.com/watch?v=0sB3Fjw3Uvc

There's nothing wrong with feet!
And one of our most prominent drawfags from the early days did a lot of nice futa.

>I appreciate it
Good, now go get yourself some pizza

Monika
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ1yFhjRnNc

oh, sweet.

>Feet gone.
Feet should be allowed.

Sayori
youtube.com/watch?v=t10s26GsWvY
>inb4 galantis shill

youtube.com/watch?v=wFDPDyN5LZA
Found this last night, crazy shit.
Deus definitely Vult.

Hi user, I'm doing a little better. I went outside after not wanting to for a few days. I've been more creative lately too.
I don't know if I'd say happy but I definitely smile more. I think Eurobeat helps.
I'm glad you pushed through the rough times the other day.
I wish I could relate or help with the anger. The only time I really feel anger is when I remember something I didn't like. Typically the things I remember most vividly are the ones I hated so much I refused to forget. Bad habit.
Does your anger come from a bad habit or do you have no clue, user?

I'm doing pretty decent. Sorry to hear about what you're going through user. Wish there was something I could do to make it better.

>be doodleanon
>make account on the new Booru
>can't figure out how to upload doki images
Pls help

Remember to make use of the tagme tag if you don't want to do the tags as you bring the images over.
Also another vote for allowing feet.

>anal vore
what the....

Let it be known that the push to do so, immersed in the decadence of Doki Doki is compelling, but I'm a responsible spender and will have to mule this over since I'm not buying for a whole group in this instance.

over two and a half months later and you're still doing this?

get
real
help

Oh wait nevermind, I found it. It's been a long day guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=CakxZ_bRMBQ

What's with all the pizza posting lately?

>Monika
>daily dose of Darksynth
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2XrmJDOr3Q

I hope it was at least lovely

I don't care. Nobody cares. Just stop bitching.

I love her too.

>Natsuki
youtu.be/YnaSRhMB_qo

Sorry to hear that, man, anything I can do for you?

Hey everyone, Bread here!
I’ve been so excited for the WoW night, I can’t wait until we can all play together! The time is drawing near, so make sure you’ve got everything ready by the time we’re all ready to play.
Server: excalibur(dot)ws/

Alliance or Horde poll: strawpoll.me/15167298
Guild poll: strawpoll.me/15186956
Race Poll: strawpoll.me/15214295

In a surprising victory, it seems like we’ll be playing on Alliance! Because of this, when you all first hop in, make sure to hit O to bring up your friends list, then add “Garasing” to the list. He’s my main character, so you’ll probably see me on him when I’m not leveling up my new character with you guys. Once you do this, send me a whisper, and I’ll hit you up with a guild invite.
Make sure you guys don’t forget to register on the website!
The registration process is simple: all it asks for is an email, username, and password, then you get the whole game completely free. Did I mention it's free?
Once you register, download and extract the torrent from the website. For those of you who can't torrent (or choose not to) I've got a mega link right here for you guys:

mega.nz/#F!4t4HnCRT!9bGtYGSPy2-yydBkoIXHUw

THIS IS A NEW LINK, OLD ONE WAS BROKEN, IF YOU ALREADY DOWNLOADED, USE THIS FOLDER AND RE-DOWNLOAD THE GAME

I'm still looking for a couple Anons to be guild leaders for the literature club. If you're interested, let me know!
I wanna roll our characters out on March 14th, 11:59 PM EST, but if that doesn't work for anyone interested please let me know.

Something to know before hopping in, the different races all have different starting zones, some on the other side of the world, so once you hop in if you find out there aren't a lot of Anons around you, message me and I'll bring you to the most populated area.

If anyone has any questions, link them to this post or ask Bread in the thread.

I'm not a footfag but I feel like feet are okay.

It's been a while since i've last cut myself, but i've got the urge to do it again, but i don't want to do it
Well, it comes in parts from people i despise, my family notably
But it still doesn't justify all my anger, so i don't really know
Caring already helps
shut up
Seriously
I don't know why but you saying this made me really angry
Maybe it's because i have a teraphist that doesn't do shit for me?
Talking with me makes me less lonely, so you're already helping

Sayori is cute, that's a fact.

Apparently Sayoricucks don't only have bad taste in picking a waifu, their food is also cucked

>Talking with me makes me less lonely, so you're already helping
I'm glad, there anything you want to talk about, just to get off your mind? If not, any interests you have? Could try talking about that, I'm up for conversation.

Yuri
>youtube.com/watch?v=h9ZGKALMMuc
Although this song is a song that is fit for every user and their Doki.

Youtube ver of webm (which revealed the inspiration for the animation) without glitches: youtube.com/watch?v=54FUaJdC24U

>reposting this once just to make sure he sees it

To the user whose writing the Mojavie Monika story, I gotta tell you, you're doing a fantastic job. I love the pacing and the detail you go into. I think its a sign of a quality writefag when they're engrossing you so much in the story you want them to slow down even further and dive into more details because you are enjoying it that much. I liked how user was even making plans to show her around IRL. Maybe a phone hooked up to some google glasses or something?
I'm looking foword to the big revelations as well as the small details like Monika crafting things. If I were user I'd be a bit scared that reality was starting to blur too much, and consider shutting the game down at least once to install some "backup" mods for monikas safety, like the friendly vertibird mod that drops troops and offers rides or OP weapon/armor stashes. Can't be too careful. And I can't wait to see Monika eventually decked out in some t-45 or even 51. I could just go on throwing out the possibilities, your story has me too excited for the potential it has. Thanks again for writing something so fantastic, and I'm eagerly awaiting more.

It was! I did a really good job at work today, and of the mangers paid for my lunch today!

Working on uploading all my drawing to the Booru, once I'm finished , you'll be able to search them by either using doki names/tags, or by searching "doodleanon".

Giving me some Arby 'n' the Chief vibes there. Of course I don't mean to say that the genre started with that.

user, I'm sure cutting yourself didn't make you feel better, otherwise you wouldn't have quit.

Don't do it user! Is there something wrong? What's up user, how come you're feeling that way?

Yurifriends come out now!

/alter/ here
we are all laughing at you

>Yurifriends come out now!
I LOVE YURI!

I'm glad it was nice alrighty

Thank you for doing this.

This takes me back to the first day of Grade 11 Writer's Craft. I'll think on it, perhaps I'm able.

>/alter/
Who?

Will you shut the fuck up? No one gives a shit who you are, or where you come from. Being mean to people who are already depressed is sick, keep your mouth shut, low-life scum.

A simple question: do you play anything?

:^)

And I should care why?

can you please fuck off attention whore. have a (you)

Yuri's skirt tempts me so.

Sayori!~

I love her too

youtu.be/ofmzX1nI7SE

You're ok d00d

Welcome to /ddlc/, enjoy your stay.

>shut up
No, YOU shut up

Me and various people have tried to help you before, but all you want to do is vent, blog and talk about anything that isn't doki

You are underage and you shouldn't even be here but nobody minds as long as you behave
Your posts are almost identical in content every time

All you've done is make it seem like you're faking it, and frankly nothing pisses me off more than someone acting all miserable and sad when there are people who actually have serious depression/mental problems and even those people have the sense to not post their diary here multiple times a week

Also therapist isn't the only solution, but you wouldn't care or know about it since I've seen you flat out go like "I'd rather just talk about it here lol"

>people falling for bait... AGAIN
for fuck sake when will you fags ever learn? Report and move on ffs, don't feed the losers (you)s, they run out of content on their shithole so they come here to start shit. Just don't fucking reply them. Thanks

I love her too!

Go back and bother Onii-chan. I'm watching you there already.

Can I get some wholesome Yuri fics/greentexts?

Idk
I don't really have many interests, i guess i like discussing politics, but i don't want the thread to get political
I guess i just like video games
It made me feel horrible, but it's like a strange urge, like a the urge you have to open an horrible picture despite the fact that you know it won't be good for you
Many things, my life is just horrible
That's great
This
I play hearts of iron 4
And fortnite
I know, pretty normie, they are just distractions
1, i'm not unerage, i'm 18
2, I'm not faking it
3, i prefer to talk about it here, because it just works better for me

holy fuck this thread

>Your Doki
>Something that makes you laugh.

Sayori!
Veeky Forums

Well it's just a quick thing to hopefully inspire some people to write and get some creative juices flowing!
Granted, there is a lot less participation now than there was a few months ago but it's still nice to see people join in now and again!
Even if you don't think you can, just the effort is enough. And if you don't like any of the words or nothing comes to you, I write a new one every thread with new words so maybe something will strike your fancy then.

this is not your personal blog, you obnoxious faggot, you have been doing the same shit for months yet still crave fucking attention. Stop attention whoring. Last (you) you get from me.
Fuck off kid

Good to see /alter/ is still the worst general on Veeky Forums

Have you talked to Monika today?

>207910147
>207909463
>207910286
>207910314
Well, it was comfy.

Would a Moni make you feel better?

I want to cum on Liz desu

Have you tried getting another habit other than cutting? Like, whenever you get the urge doing something else and mentally conditioning yourself to using that as your scapegoat.

You'd want to kill yourself regardless

Why not try psychiatric medication if talking doesn't do the trick? I personally did a combination of both.

>1, i'm not unerage, i'm 18
Oh, I'm sorry, did you just turn 18 in the last few months?

>2, I'm not faking it
Hard to believe it, especially since
>"i prefer to talk about it here, because it just works better for me"

>this pathetic newfag attempt at a "raid" not that i expected any better from brainlets who unironically like Fate

Yuo are but little babbies. I've seen raids you people wouldn't believe.

based redditman

Sayori
youtube.com/watch?v=myigKcv7yiQ

same desu senpai

You know acknowledging it just encourages it, right?

I don't need luck when I have Yuri!

Monika
I don't know anymore, but she makes me smile at least. Sometimes.