r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/359550/discussions/0/1698293068434228044/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The meta fucking sucks ass and isn't fun.

These dumb fucking attackers

Who here /reddit6g/?

Toxicity bans are the most retarded thing I've ever seen in my entire gaming experience.

If I'm going to post feet what's the best place to do that?

i love how finkas ability comes off cooldown just as the ability wears off and she gets 3 uses

Anyone wanting to do Pandemic Outbreak? Have a booster active and I'm sick of waiting for friends

How long do you think until lion and finka get nerfed? in reinforcements or season 2.

booru

>low rank
>never have to worry about the meta
>have fun
it's a good feel lads

The only thing I love about Finka is trolling her with Smoke.

t.memespewer who got banned

>just play casual
>play like a retard but still shit on people half the time
>just leave if I feel like it with no penalty

>try ranked out
>tired of getting stomped
>go back to casual
>start completely destroying shitters
>feels good.

CUTE
FOLDING
CHARGING
HANDLES

where can i find campi's art?

tumblr
booru

steamcommunity.com/app/359550/discussions/0/1698293068434228044/

So Ubi is not banning edglordgs who sperg out nigger and fag left and right, they doing "research"? Really makes your nogging jogging

Paheal

Should I be worried about having "Pusie" in my name? I have too many hours in this game to get banned for such a dumb reason.

I'm not an autistic who uses text chat so I don't really care.

They should just team them up with other toxic players 2bh

An entire season and it will only be a slap on the wrist for Finka. Lion will get buried.

kys faggot

Just change it to Pulsie

Ask yourself. Would a thin-skinned person get offended by that? If the answer is yes then you should change it.

if i got spawnpeeked by you i would report just to be a prick

Can we kill Guillemot already?

Nice try, copycat!

Probably.

>supporting it
fuck off or kys

>Implying I want to see man feet

where did I say I'm supporting it, senpai?

Reported for toxicity

Sweetie I have very cute feet tyvm :)

misinterpreted your implications
carry on

how many games do i have to do until im ranked?
i thought it's only 10 games but i'm playing all evening and it still says i need to do 7?

You have to win 10 faggot

de_Rainbow I know you're here, you virgin.

I don't say sweetie; I'm not 50. :P

>Implying I have man-anything.

You may want to hold off a week or so until the new season imbalance sorts itself out.

This is literally the best profile picture anybody can have.

post legs

>bonus event
huh?

"But...what does it do?"

At least one was watching behind them!

Yes good job knowing the meme

But i won 5 already.

>get the red network symbol all the time.
wtf

did you happen to change regions?

Wouldn't it be better if ranked was 4 minutes instead of 3

So I bought this game ages ago and never got around to playing it. Is it exciting and fun?

no

>literally impossible to do the last phase of Nest on Pandemic with randoms
Why does everyone keep picking fucking Ash

I unironically only play casual because of that.

No, 4 minutes is retarded, especially in the literal current season.

Why not? The game requires a lot of planning and repositioning. 3 minutes makes it more rushed.

the urgency is what stops the game from being tdm, like it is in casual

gotta show off that new skin that everyone has

No. I won 6 now, still stuck at 7 games to get ranked.

But the eu servers are really bad atm, a few games ago all operators were unlocked for the whole team.

exactly the point
every game of casual turns into deathmatch because of this, ops can literally sit outside for the first 2 minutes peaking into areas
it also makes a few great ops, like smoke, useless, because no one pushes in at the last 30 of a round in casual unless they're retarded or their whole team died

I didn't like the switch when it first happened but now playing casual is so fucking boring
might as well go play Civ if I wanted to wait around that long for someone to make a move

I'm seeing fuzzy stuff on the edges of glass things, does anyone know what causes this?

I lower my graphics for outbreak mode.

>I7 7700k
>R9 380x
>100+ fps in Outbreak
Looks like it is heavy on the cpu. Otherwise people wouldn't have more problems than me.

t.twitch main

I would assume so considering all the AI

hey /r6g/, how do you sit in your chair?
pic related is me

50 hours clocked and I still can't memorize the maps. I might be clinically brain dead.

Just how big is Lion's Drone because jesus chirst

100 hours here and im still learning new things about the maps.

i want lion to HAMMER me with his huge drone!

>50 hours
Nigga that's like 2 days playtime. I have 2,000 hours clocked in tf2 and I still forget shit about maps that I know like the back of my hand. You ain't brain dead lmao.

TF2 maps are VERY linear tho

i have 500 hours and still get lost sometimes

>was bronze last season after placing silver
>everyone here would say "you deserve your rank you fucking suck at the game" when I complained about my teammates
>this season I placed into gold III
>have played all my matches in ranked mode
>ranked up to gold II
when will you guys admit that rank means nothing

inb4 you're gonna go back down to bronze j-just wait

ranked means nothing
I was stuck in plat and deranked myself to silver
I can easily climb out but most games are just a battle of who has the better top fragger
you really have to carry if you are that low

I have to lower most things, shadows down to low. It also probably is going to make me worse in multi.

I really wish there was a way to rank players on an individual metric but I think it's pretty much impossible given the type of game siege is

>literally just now

honestly (even though I hate points) I think they should just give certain amounts of mmr based on your score and some other factors like kills and how many people are on the enemy team

If you win a game with zero kills you shouldn't get as much MMR as the guy with 15, and similarly if you lose a game because you go 10/4 but three of your teammates left after the first round you shouldn't lose as much MMR as the guys who left or the guy who is 0/4

100 hours here and I've got them all memorized + spawn peeks + good kill holes except for yacht and favela. I'm a platinum player in league though so I go full tryhard competitive now in any game I play.

>50 hours
>2 days
american education system, everyone

>original comment uses "like"
3rd world shithole reading comprehension, everyone.

yeah you can't really do that with team games
its also fucking useless considering its impossible to accurately rank different playstyles
think about the difference between a rook playing anchor vs an ela roaming
both are valuable but their scores will be completely different
you could go with reducing MMR lost with leavers but parties always abuse that by having a person use a smurf account that leaves so others don't get hurt

1 big improvement they could make is a system where you can only play ranked with friends a certain amount of ranks away so you don't have diamond players queuing with copper friends and shitting all over everyone for easy MMR
league did a similar thing and it helped games out a lot

tryharding in video games is the only thing i can do well

70 hours here, i know maybe 2 bomb locations

giving it based on kills would be a bad thing imo. no one would want to play anchor and protect the objective

>3rd world understanding of american grammar

>that sweet sweet renown
Oh yes

>Everyone starts playing for points/what gives them most MMR instead of teamwork to win
It would never work.

Who is the best toon?

>buy six siege
>level up as fast as possible
>hop into ranked the moment i'm allowed to
>don't know anything about the maps, have maybe 4 operaters unlocked
>get lost all the time, don't know how to defuse the bomb, never scout, never barricade just run around and shoot people with my shotgun
>have a kdr of 0.3
>get ranked in gold 3
lmaoing@everyone below gold

me

Is this a typo?

>toon

>thinks days are "like, 25 hours long"

You guys bring up a fair point about anchor v. roamer.

Roamers (good ones) are always going to have more kills and points than anchors (good ones) but the are both definitely important to the team. I just hate how the system works right now and everyone acts like your rank means something but really it is absolutely meaningless. I see the same level of play in gold that I saw in bronze last season.

I don't think the current system works. Maybe remove points from drone scans and reduce them from other things like finding the bomb, increase how much you get for on-site or near-site kills and kills in general. They could definitely tweak the points system because it is essentially useless right now.

to be fair you only need to win like 6-7 of your 10 placements to get ranked in gold, you can easily get lucky and get carried for that

I think it stands for Date of Birth

What skin is that? Cow milkies

the system works fine
the more games you play the more you will move to where you should be
ultimately it is you then 4 retards vs 5 retards and if you are consistently better than the average retard at that rank you will climb

the issue is its super easy to derank in this game so players like me do so and have fun in silver killing shitters

>M870 on attack
this is really bad but really fun holy moly