twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trissfu a cute!

fag

TRISS IS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

fag

Should I kill Karadin or not?

What mod?

Also is the scabbard mod completely broken now? I heard talk about how it will cause infinite loading since it hasn't officially been updated since 1.22.

i didnt just because i think its noble to strive for caring about a family

Only mod is blue eyes Triss, otherwise it's Triss with base game textures

What if it's a front to pursue other illicit activity and he just didn't like his other line of work for whatever reason

Isn't Karadin's in the slave business? That "family" was likely to be slaves just to show how changed he is

i have faith in him user
i spared most of the monsters i could find aswell
i guess i might be naive but i truly believe they could be redeemed with a stern talking to

What are you staring at, Geralt?

In a letter to the viking slaver guy he told him that he doesn't want anything to do with him anymore iirc

>Gwent discussion has all but vanished
In the end, it really was an Artifact waiting room.

I didn't want Gwent to die like this.

>Mirror, Mirror on the wall - who's the cutest of them all ?

Yennefer

And nothing of value was lost.

Does play X amount of matches work in arena?

what is going on here?

no, arena get a specific quest

Bath time

Comfy thread time lads. We must keep it alive

I'm going to sleep now tho

I'm in the states for a bit now so I'll see what I can do while my eurobros are sleeping

Night lad

Where did all the gwent posters go?

theres probably not many left
and honestly what is there even to discuss?

Me too, hope i dream of Trissfu

FIVE
TREBUCHET

Artifact general presumably. It's kind of astonishing how many people played gwent because it was a card game and not because they liked the witcher. It's the opposite for me.

Speaking of gwent, why is it that the Draug is a monster while all cursed units are under NR? I want to play Cursed NR but I'd like the Draug too

t. ciriposter

>It's kind of astonishing how many people played gwent because it was a card game and not because they liked the witcher. It's the opposite for me
Same. I'm not even that big a fan of card games, but gwent is cool because it's witcher related and has really good looking cards.

Also roll.

HAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAU

Artifact is just like, HS, except with multiple boards.

Honestly, I had never played card vidya prior to gwent but I haven't really had any games to play since witcher.

Is it? Well it clearly can't be any worse than current gwent so I'm looking forward to it anyway.

>3 lanes
>1 row per lane
why didnt they just have it like gwent?
3 different boards is so retarded in concept

Tbh I prefer 3 boards than gwent's approach. I just hate how tiny the cards are. Such a shame with such gorgeous art.

>3 boards
>ugly art despite being a fucking tycoon of a company
>shitty dota theme
other then that im pretty hyped for the potential since it has trading

i literally only started playing gwent because I started playing witcher 3
honestly disappointed in it

The animations are good, but that is about it.

I am unable to see why people are excited by this, looks like thrash.

excited? No. Maybe hyped was the wrong word, but so far there has yet to be a digital TCG I didn't play for a bit then drop.

Gwent has/had alot of potential as well but theres far too many unusable cards, and its pretty stale
At least if artifact sucks I can maybe flip some cards

pls give sorceress gf

LUCKY DUCK

>Koviri Scientists baffled by a waifus incredible ability to be too cute for her own good

I'm not a trissposter, but she is pretty cute.

The curse over the battlefield was kind of odd. Draug and the draugir sort of formed out of anger and hatred while the soldiers were trapped spirits of those caught in the battle. Maybe. It was a while ago so I could be wrong.

Same here. Probable cuz Draug made more sense in monsters at the time, Vandergrift is Draugs human form so there's that. If you want a good deck list I can share mine.

Roll

HAHAHAHAHA YESSSSSS

Is gwent dead?

No, just the talk in this thread. Oh, and kiera.

>letting rad kill the 3rd best girl

I would love it man. I am so fucking tired of playing NG alchemy. I love NG but they nerfed spies and mill to the ground and I need a change of pace

Is foltest viable? Henselt is a bitch so I would prefer not to play him

You just canceled it out. Enjoy Adda

At least once the FOTM artifact comes out we will shed all the gaymur grill streamers (really just streamers in general) that have no intention of familiarizing themselves with the witcher universe

Does it work like that? Can you pick the best or, if you get what you roll, do you just never post again?

>Hearthstone explodes onto the scene when it released
>wasn't really a successful digital TCG up to that point
>magic online was an absolute broken fucking mess\
>pokemon tcgo was relatively obscure
>over the months hearthstone just becomes RNG netdeck bullshit
>can barely earn 1 pack a day
>fast forward to Gwent
>feels like an incredibly solid card game
>good mechanics
>interesting win condition
>have to actually plan your moves
>can earn 2-3+ kegs a day
>almost no RNG
>devs decide to fuck up the whole game
>absolute game breaking bugs
>change the archetype of cards multiple times
>introduce more and more RNG to the point where even the most die hard players are leaving

Hopefully Artifact will avoid this shit.

ITS OVER
downloading warframe now, wish me luck bois!

Are there any grill streamers that actually like the witcher lore?

Avallac'h!

Rolling for Yen

>tfw when you realize cyberpunk 2077 will be one of those grinding “seamless multiplayer” like gta online, and won’t have those magical moments like those in Witcher that only a single player game can deliver

I liked the Witcher but the only reason I played Gwent in the first place was because I love card games. Gwent's theme adds a little bit to the game for me, but CDPR's made such a goddamn mess that I'm more excited about a card game I actively dislike the theme (Artifact) just because I have more hope for it being a good game.

And I have no fucking idea why NR has so much cursed shit but draug is a monster gold, either, other than the fact that CDPR has given up on faction identity because they're hack frauds. Not my usual cheery frogposting self but Gwent keeps letting me down and CDPR keeps fucking up.

>I haven't really had any games to play since witcher.
Come on user, that seems silly. Surely there'd be something you'd like, unless you're Trissfriend in which case you already explained your dry spell with gaming to me.

Foltest is fairly shit in constructed at the moment. NR in general is on the weaker side, but Henselt's got machines and the mad lad's generally speaking the best for armor, and Adda is just hilariously bad and may in fact be the worst leader in all of constructed.

To be fair Gwent already has fuck-all streamers. One of the bright points in these threads is the relative lack of eceleb posting, which is understandable when Gwent looks like it typically sits around 1k viewers. Only two I ever enjoyed watching were Tidesoftime and Stellabrate and both seem to have fucked off.

Wow what the hell tideytime just fucked off entirely huh...

I played a bit of EU4 and Rimworld again but eventually lost interest. PUBG with the lads ended the same way. I'm waiting for Metro and Cyberpunk, and I really need something to bide my time. I was thinking about buying FO4 even though I know it's a shit game and it has an atrocious story. I legit cannot think of a memorable game over the past 2 years

Try Divinity:OS2 my man

IDK what will happen on the multiplayer side of things but I do know it won't be a gritty, mature game like TW2 and they'll piggyback off the success and praise of TW3's more diluted, vanilla nature

Yep, no idea what the deal was since I didn't follow him closely, just saw he went back to Hearthstone and then died. Last I knew Stellabrate was just getting super sick of Gwent so I assume that's why he's gone. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't much matter though because I dislike Gwent enough at this point I don't think I'd care to watch at all regardless of who was playing.

Well shit user, we've got a fair overlap of game tastes. I've played a goodly bit of EU4 and Rimworld myself, played the previous two Metro games and I'm looking forward to the third and Cyberpunk, and I even would go so far as to say FO4 isn't that bad provided you go into it expecting a post apocalyptic action RPG shootygame rather than a Fallout game or even much of an RPG.

As far as roleplaying or player choice/consequence goes for quests it's god-awful, and it's by far the worst (Other than the console-exclusive Brotherhood of Steel) for remaining true to the Fallout franchise, but the gameplay loop of making settlements and gradually improving your gear and leveling up and exploring is fairly satisfying and relaxing. Like the user under you said, DOS2 is also solid.

If you want, drop me a line on Steam to bullshit about videogames. steamcommunity.com/id/squeemk2/
Speaking of which, you a bit pissed off about Rimworld suddenly segueing into "We're now in beta" and then immediately shifting to "Oh yea next patch is release 1.0 later suckers"? Still fairly satisfied with the game as-is but it's disappointing that they've got so much half-baked stuff in it.

Adda (use her in rd 3)

Vandergrift
Dijkstra
Kiyan(to pull runestone)
Aguara: True form

Thaler
Dethmold
Sabrina's spectre
Last wish
Zoria runestone
Scorch

Cursed knight
Siege support
x3 Revenants
x3 Tormented mage
x1 Reaver scout
x2 Alzur's thunder
x1 Petri's philter (to avoid igni)
x1 D-shackles (flex slot)
x2 Bloody flail

I'm still testing it and don't really use it in ranked yet but it's one of the funnest decks in the game right now. Early rd 1 can be tricky but if you can manage to get 1 or 2 revenants to stick the tempo is unreal. Be careful not to go into a long rd 3 with 3 revenants on the board you'll be fucked. 4 or 5 cards rd 3 is ideal.

Honestly that bullshit was the absolute nail in the coffin for me when it comes to early access bullshit. I've played Rimworld since its inception basically so I got the most I could out of it, but I would have liked if they went all the way through with it.

This state of early access video games is simply disappointing and I entirely stopped buying them after pubg. It's a shame because there's many a great idea.

I'll hit you up asap man, thanks for the info. I might have to snag fo4 if it goes on sale

Thanks lad, I'll try it out. I'm really close to stopping ranked in its entirety as it's just annoying to play against coinflip st every single game. Theres just no variance anymore

>Kiyan(to pull runestone)
Out of curiosity, wouldn't Vesemir be straight up better? Runestone isn't your only alchemy card so it's not like you should be too terribly likely to fuck yourself, and he's got a slightly bigger body than Kiyan. Kiyan gives you the option to create, but I dunno.

Kiyan for flavor really, i have him premium. His create options are shit except when he grabs a runestone. I tried Vesimir but he got bricked so i added d-shackles then took him out to try other golds, i added Aguara today and she doesn't disappoint.

No prob m8 . Yeah ranked gets frustrating playing against same decks all the time. I enjoy ranking up with unique decks myself.

>I might have to snag fo4 if it goes on sale
It's also worth mentioning that there's basically no reason to pick up the season pass until you've felt like you've seen enough of the base game and played through the story or whatever. None of the DLC particularly expands the base game (Well, all the settlement DLC gives you more bits and pieces for basebuilding which is nice if you enjoy it, but it's also something you can ignore almost entirely) other than the robot one, and even that basically just gives you the option to make and upgrade a robot companion rather than using one of the existing NPCs. So if you can find the base game for cheap during a sale you shouldn't feel like you're missing out if you skip the DLC, and if you have fun then you can pick the DLC up later.

Since you said you enjoyed the Metro games and such you might get a kick out of it. It's not as pure of a shooter of course, but if you were coming at it as someone who only enjoys RPGs you'd be much more likely to get burnt.

And on the topic of Rimworld, yeah. I wasn't fond of that turn of events either. The part that annoys me the most about it is how they relatively recently added things like world travel and visiting other locations, then left the mechanics for that so half-assed and punishing that it's not viable in the least. Really bums me out even though the game's still enjoyable.

Triss:kino isn't too bad either

That's a good point. Couldn't use her to tutor out runestone but since you're running item and spell tagged bronzes she'd trigger revenants. Plus there are the standbys of RNR and Uma since they're spell-tagged golds. Not trying to shit on user's list though, been a while since I fucked with cursed NR myself.

Roll

Ves get

Is that Phillipa? What mod is that?

Not my pic but
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2107/?tab=description

Her skin looks like sandpaper.

how bad is armor NR?

It’s decent against anything but alchemy. I’ve actually been using one to climb in ranked

do you rock thunderbolts?

Yes, and use Triss tele for an extra one

oh well rip that im too much of a newfag to drop scrap on golds

ill probably mess around with an armor deck, kind of bored of machine henselt

Triss isn’t a staple in armor decks, the only gold I’ve seen consistently used is shani. Just experiment with it.

downloading gwent now, how different is it from the witcher 3 game?

Almost completely different, but not necessarily in a bad way.

Read the FAQ in the OP, friend.

what's wrong with her face?

Not covered in cum.