/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15237025
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love my wife!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Would Saihara be a good daddy?

I love Komahina!

I also love her

Junko loves Naegi!

I love Junko!

I love Nagito!

Me too!

Don't like twinks or prettyboys. Best V3 boys are Kaito, Gonta and Ryoma. Best girls are Miu and Kaede.

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! I just wanna snuggle under the covers and watch movies with her for hours!

Komahina is cute, CUTE

the police gunning down Hajime for diddling child Komaeda

How can one woman be so perfect, lads?

>barafag femanon
That's new.

I'm going to KILL MIKAN

The protagonist swap was a mistake, Kaede should have been the main lead.

Look at this body.

I hate this Komahina.
I LOVE this Komahina.

>Himiko's lab is full of Elixers
>she now has access to her magic from Chapter 2
How does this change things?

You have good taste. I like you.

Hajime BIG pedo. Hiyoko was right

>sneakers without socks

It's like he wants everyone to smell his gross sweat from his fatass body.

Where my Hoshibros at?

Kaito is for homosexuals and homosexual lovers so this is weird to read.

Sayaka did nothing wrong

I knew you were real.

ass

God I wish I was Amami

>Kiyo not wearing fake shark fin

Missed opportunity

Drinking all the pool water near Korekiyo's balls!

Lots of girls like baras. I like my men manly and my women milfy.

I'm still upset that Kirumi's plan and sudden shift in personality managed to be worse than all three Case 3 cases.

>for my cuntry!

Post shit tier ships.

Couldn't disagree more. Kirumi was nearing worst girl status until her shift in personality made her interesting.

sudden shift in personality?

Kiibo x Ouma

>bland breakfast mommy becomes "FOR MY COUNTRY, FOR EVERYONE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

What's wrong with it? I think it's cute.

Best mage Himiko! I hope you all have a wonderful day! For those of you posting about how much you love your waifu or husbando I have a message for you They love you too

I love Ouma!

nyamami

I love my darling hopeboy. I'm glad that Hinata loves him too. I hope they can live a long and happy life together.

It's extremely robophobic, but I guess that should be expected with a series like this.

Based around robophobia.

I think the point of 3-2 was that there are those who care about life too little (Ryoma) and those who care about life too much (Kirumi)

Love ya bro!

I still don't think Kiibo is a character. It's just a tool of the mastermind operated by the audience.

t. Ouma

That's what Angie said, right?

Well I don't think you're a character either!

Simple
>Be brilliant, talented, and attractive
>Be super dork that needs a comforting and tender man and won't make me insecure

All of the characters are tools for the mastermind when you think about it.

That's because I'm not fictional

You're a tool for the mastermind (Kodaka)

Somebody said it, definitely.

But it's weird, you know. Because I think what the game wanted you to feel was that Kirumi's bullshit was embarrassing, what with her talking about how she'd eat shit and dead bodies just so she could live. And don't get me wrong, Kirumi's motive for killing Ryoma was definitely retarded. But I respected the hell out of Kirumi for not giving in to Monokuma like basically every other blackened ever.

Do you think would have been a better character if it wasn't for the whole religion thing?

Hajime and Nagito big hopeful future

would was a good character but I didn't think they were that religious, Angie was alright too

Good day /drg/! The Chihiros frolicking up and so am i! How have all your days been so far?

wtf I ship Kirumi x Ryoma now.

Too nebulous. You could compare them on nearly anything, such as 'values relationships too much' (Ryoma, who has nothing to live for after finding he has none) and 'values relationships too little' (Kirumi, willing to bulldoze all her friends to leave)

FUCK bacongfags

I guess it's because Kirumi was portrayed as being so proper and dignified earlier, and then she suddenly starts screaming and running through the courtroom.

>bacong
ba congaaaaa mon~!

pretty good. my chihiros are helping me with my anxiety treatment. how about you?

the fuck does that mean

that's definitely part of what they were going for, but again I didn't really feel embarrassed for her. There's really no reason you should just peacefully accept Monokuma's punishment.

I want Doppel and Kirianon's dick in my bussy

Yessss the bestest!

not based

Love ya babe!

That's nice to hear friendo, just tending to my Chihiros needs while getting ready for my new big Chihiro herding job!

:-( I'm sorry.

What's the sheepdog of Chihiro herding? Mondo?

Sayaka did nothing wrong

Mondo's the one who checks their dicks to make sure they're growing properly and dresses up as a clown for them.

Why did you post Akane lol

strawpoll.me/15237025
strawpoll.me/15237025
strawpoll.me/15237025

You're the reason I go to /drg/ everyday, I love you.

anti fucking based
doppel needs to hang himself with a barbed wire noose

Me too!

stop shitposting and finish Winter DR already

Naegi loves Junko!

>Butbut /drg/ is for fujos only

What are some things Danganronpa hasnt done youd like to see?

Nah.

Someone who commits murder, but doesn't want to do a class trial so they try their best to hide the body.

It is.

im making chiaki chad dr but i'm not going to post about that right now
later, when i'm ready, we can discuss chiaki chad dr

That sounds cool, so the evidence of time/ cause of death disappears? Would have to be a decent reason because they can't graduate if the trial doesn't take place.

For today's drawing, I finally tried my hand at phantom thief Ouma.

>Veeky Forums filenames

Double murder actually has two killers and one gets to go free. I want to see the group have to deal with having a confirmed murderer among them (who murdered one of their own, not just people in the past like Maki).

Mercy-killing.

Mastermind being a friendly and likeable person in the group. Someone like Kaito or Kaede.

Someone fucking up and getting caught in the act of murdering. There'd be no mystery but it would be shocking.