Why are there so many racist cunts on Veeky Forums? The amount of times I've seen the word "nigger" today is unreal

Why are there so many racist cunts on Veeky Forums? The amount of times I've seen the word "nigger" today is unreal

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/group/racialethnic/africanamericans/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stfu nigger

>posts a picture of a primate

b8

> Complains about the word "nigger."
> Posts picture of nigger.
I think thou dost protest too much...

>Why are there so many racist cunts on Veeky Forums? The amount of times I've seen the word "nigger" today is unreal

Go move to a black neighborhood. Visit Yonkers, or Gary Indiana or newark NJ and just walk around the whole day. Buy an apartment a Glenwood and try to go to work. You'll have your honkey ass house broken into 3 times in the first 2 weeks of living there. You beta fuck.

Bet your some europoor cunt from cuckmany or swedistan.

After all that's happened I don't care anymore.

I'm supposed to be offended by a word but liberals will let off savages for raping people all over Europe?

>saying nig is racist
welcome to the internet gramps

I'm going to beat your nigger ass to death coonskin. Now buy XBY.

> t. nigger

Saged

Don't be a racist and buy some humaniqqer coins. You will thank me later.

sewage from /pol/ occasionally backs up.

Really man? I mean, I hate niggers as much as the next guy, but I still wouldn't call them sewage.

You hardcore bro.

Can we talk about "pajeet"? It wasn't on Veeky Forums a year ago.

I believe you misunderstood. Racists (/pol/) is the sewage.

So even blacks who browse /pol/ are sewage to you?

Damn. Edgy af.
>>>/stormfront/

Niggers are basically universally hated across all boards, and all countries of the world in general. Literally every country with a black majority is an utter shithole and they ruin everything they touch.

How divisive of you. I've seen this before....

>1 post by this ID
saged

Crypto shilling has a tendency to make people racist.

calm yo ass n****r

black people are awful

sad but true

I work EMS in Yonkers, its not nearly as bad as you make it out to be. Yeah its a ghetto but I don't really have that much to complain about surprisingly. Its more the drunks junkies and hobos that are annoying to deal with, the slum dwellers are rarely that much of a problem.

I agree OP, I wish the racists on this board would just SHUT UP.

This is a business board, the least you guys could do is discuss business/finances/economics.

Can we talk about kike?

Agree 100%.

So who's gonna start the bidding on this fine young buck? He'll breed and fight with the best of them.

They're inbred hicks from /pol from a little town called Timiring, Ohio.

Like I was saying, blacks have a strong economical impact on America, in a lot of ways-

>Like how more than half (55%) of all black families with children are headed by single women

>Or how 41.5% of black households were using SNAP/Food Stamps in 2013

>Or how blacks commit OVER HALF of all homicides each year in America, since 1983

All of this info is from the U.S. Census Bureau, look it up if you don't believe me. No really, PLEASE look it up.

That's just tasteless

Only real racist would put their money where their mouth is.

12YhWmfsmHCWBCyX8EdTk3iv7xHKxyqVns

>a beggar thinks he can talk shit about anyone
Die in the gutter, trash.

Browns need to go

Is this tasty enough for you?

Thought so. :-D Racist = low iq = insignificant capital

You do realize that blacks are by far the poorest group in America? Nice digits btw

>not posting the up to date version

Anyone who doesn't value people on the unit of individual is a collectivists and should fuck off Veeky Forums. Maybe go brownose the great leader to make him rich and "give" him a job.

It just keeps giving.

You believe that racists are low income and low intelligence but you'll beg for money from them. Disgusting. You're nothing but a parasite. Kill yourself, you insignificant leech.

Native Americans, actually

:-D you don't know shit...

Cheap shilling =pajeet
Expensive shilling =kike

This has nothing to do with poster's race. These are used as adjectives

leave Veeky Forums you nigger sub human

Gonorrhea Infections per 100,000 people
White: 40
Hispanic: 90
Black: 600

Herpes Infection Rates among 30 year olds
White: 16%
Hispanic: 16%
Black: 57%
(48% of all African American women between the ages of 14 and 49 are infected with genital herpes)

HIV Infections per 100,000 people in the United States
Asian: 8.4
White: 8.7
Hispanic: 27.5
Black: 68.9

The CDC estimates that there are 19 million new sexually transmitted disease infections every year in the United States, costing the health care system around $16 billion annually. Blacks are a major financial burden on America.

They're still over TWICE as likely to live in poverty than the national average, it's ridiculous.

don't forget about how more than half of niggerfaggots have AIDS and account for almost half of all HIV cases.

cdc.gov/hiv/group/racialethnic/africanamericans/index.html

it's almost as if they're living in a seperate continent.

fuck off nigger kike

now how to make shekels?

Why do you assume the Polish board is racist? Just because they are slavic and have a different culture? That's pretty racist of you.

I'm not racist, we just don't belong together. All jews need to burn though.

HMQ in a nutshell

Dunno, I say nigger from time to time and I'm not really racist. Maybe I'm against welfare and affirmative action, but that's not racism, only liberal shitheads think it's racism.

Maybe if he wasn't racist it wouldn't have happened.

Blame trumpcoin creator.

I'm not racist i just listen to rap music

Are you black?

ITT: niggers, pajeets and kikes

Word Origin and History for nigger
n.

1786, earlier neger (1568, Scottish and northern England dialect), from French nègre, from Spanish negro (see Negro ). From the earliest usage it was "the term that carries with it all the obloquy and contempt and rejection which whites have inflicted on blacks" [cited in Gowers, 1965, probably Harold R. Isaacs]. But as black inferiority was at one time a near universal assumption in English-speaking lands, the word in some cases could be used without deliberate insult. More sympathetic writers late 18c. and early 19c. seem to have used black (n.) and, after the American Civil War, colored person.

it's a good way to know who not to take advice from here.

because negros make our lives more miserable than what it already is

You should go beg back to plebbit, that place is full of sjw and niggerlovers.

Lmao i'm a dirty fucking muslim paki cunt. I can't believe how much attention this b8 post garnered. Fuck niggers

Add

>Implying there was one person who took this thread seriously.
This entire thread is just thaking the piss, and having an excuse to shitpost.

What do you expect when the worst board on the site eventually shits everything up?

>spotted the nigger

>anyone who says nigger is a racist
Fuck off

Yo who da fukk is that nikka on the rite tho bro, NY niggas be wearing them TIMBS b

Who would you rather be in that pic?
I think i know