/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, shows and comics.

/sthg/ #1244 - *shitposts in your thread* Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Drawfags are cancer.

RESPECT
WOMEN

Shut up, Tails.

1st for cute slothgirl

Fuck off. Sage is shit.

what if maria died?

Fuck off Chris, it's 4th.
You're right in that Sage is cute, tho.

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

I'd like to give Tails a jolly good rodgering if you know what i mean.

Shut

Would Antoine be mad if I grabbed Bunnie's ass?

Fluffy tail.
Do want to touch and more.

"Nack... I really don't"
"Hey c'mon babe, you and me could have some REAL dun tonight"
"Nack..."
"Mina... I wasn't asking"

Why am I attracted to Sonic characters? It's so sickening. Why?

Chocolate and Cream is tastier than Cheese and Cream.

Mina Milestone Maybe?

>"Fifty no's and a yes means Yes."

because they're hot.
It's not a big deal. I've been jacking it to them for over 15 years. Just keep it separate from your personal life

HIGHLY separate.

Who dun it, /sthg/?

Because of them big ol' eyes.

I really really really really want to fuck mina

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
GOOBLE GOBBLE
ONE OF US

I'm cancer.
Everyone else is aight.

Both Knuckles & Shadow impregnated Rouge.

I wish Mina would not ask me too :c

I thought his chin was a bell end for a second

How does this work? Can you explain in detail?

You can try if you go to comic purgatory and fight her malnourished boyfriend. Only then you'll get to fuck her.

Both of their sperm swam up there at the same time and starting eating the egg.

What does the son/daughter look like

It's some kind of abomination, so probably Sonichu

Knuckladouge?

>ywn watch someone give birth to Shadow's children and see slimy leeches get forced from their womb, the creatures hissing and writhing in pain just from living while Shadow cries and tries to reassure his dying mate because the leeches' spikes had punctured her ovaries and vaginal walls.

Rude.
sage

While Shadow was designed to be the ultimate lifeform, he was also designed to be biological. This means that Shadow can be vulnerable to biological weaknesses, for which Gerald attempt to counterbalance with things like a strong immune system. It also means Shadow can procreate in order to spawn a new ultimate lifeform, not only continuing his lineage, but by improving upon it through natural selection. However, there needed to be a way to ensure any child would actually be genetically superior and not inferior, as real world genetic and procreation has a lot of randomness and guesswork involved. Unlike real world sperm, Shadow's contains as much genetic information as possible. It then assimilates the egg of the female and processes it, retrieving the DNA that's judged to be the best match and discarding the rest. The main side effect, which Gerald did not anticipate, was that if multiple sources of sperm and/or eggs are present, Shadow's sperm will assimilate that as well in an attempt to incorporate that genetic information as well.

tl;dr microwaved echidnas

sounds like one of my japanese animes

Would sage work as a knuckles swap for a hack?

If this actually happened, would both Shadow and Knuckles stay and raise the child or would they fight about it?

Mostly old stuff im trying to finish
Amy, some old oc thing I created months ago, some non Sonic stuff, etc.

There's really nothing wrong with that. You like what is cute, and what's appealing leads to what's attractive. Womanly parts are attractive, or manly parts if that's how you swing.

>Mina
>fucking the person that killed the man she loved

Dunno about Knuckles, but if this was part of Shadow's biology then he'd also need an instinctive reaction to allow for joint custody so that one father can teach the child what the other cannot.

Could do.

Would need to reduce her movement speed a little though

Considering she can climb and dig, yeah quite easily.

Bump could probably be swapped with amy

MIGHTY
I
G
H
T
Y :(

Do you think they ever fucked?

Most underrated character and best uncle

>Amy, ocs, and non sonic stuff
My echidna. Got that variety going on

>bump as an amy swap
is she going to bump everything?

I just can't feel anything for this because she's just a dumb teen who'll probably find another guy like a year later

user! They're brother and sister! Don't say such things!

I don't degrade parts of the franchise I dint like.

God why the fuck does everyone in Bunnies family end up missing an arm and a leg

Its fuckin DUMB lads DUMB

>if you go to comic purgatory
hmmm

Well user, sometimes surviving a world under attack by Eggman might cost you & arm and a leg.

>onii-chan
hnngg

Bunnie's uncle or dad? What was his role?

t. mad virgin teenager

Is Mina in your top 5 sonic girls?

yes

not even close

yes

Fuck no.

absolutely

>Is Mina in your top 5 sonic girls?
had to think about it but yes
she makes the list. very hot

damn

yes she's number 3
Nicole is number 1. the rest are all not in archie originally

ehhh maybe 5th... maybe...

No.

can i be a sonic to

SEGA doesnt remember me anymore

she's number 1

>tfw even Iizuka wants a Nights 3, but Sega still won't let him

Quick /sthg/, your top 10 favorite Sonic guys.

I'm thinking about re-playing Sonic CD, which I beat years ago. But I had no actual idea how to play the game, concerning the time traveling mechanic. What's a simple breakdown of this?

nope, i just know teen love is finicky. it's extremely rare today for a teen to stay in a long term relationship with their high school sweetheart.

I don't think I know anyone from my high school that did.

She's not even top-5 in pre-Ian Archie girls.

Sonic
Knuckles
Eggman
Metal
Tails
Shadow
Silver
Big
Espio
Vector

didnt they stuff you in a pinball machine

>believing iizuka's lies
do we have a meme edit of that?

We remember you. We remember

infinite 4 smash

and after this they never met again.

Shadow
Sonic
Knuckles
Espio
Infinite
Big
Eggman
Vector
Tails
Silver

The whole mandate saying Amy can't date Sonic but she can't get over him either is pretty fucked up when you think about it.

>people who jerk off to hentai but get assmad over people fapping to sonic characters
i mean, they're almost the same thing

While in the Present, you can time travel to the Past using Time Warp Plates. You accomplish this by continuously running for 3 seconds. In the Past, you want to find a giant machine and destroy it. This creates a Good Future for both Zones in each Round. However, you can avoid all this by simply collecting 50 Rings and going to the Special Stage to collect all 7 Time Stones.

>furries actually believe this.
Dont be in denial you know well that hentai is much more popular to get off to and wanked.

Also humanoids so more people feel safe to express it.

It's like the most vanilla thing ever.

Nope, she loses to pic related

>Silver (Archie)
>Shard
>Beauregard
>Elias
>Larry
>Geoffrey
>Espio
>Mighty
>Scourge
>Finitevus

Amy getting over Sonic or dating him would remove her purpose as a character, which is to chase sonic.

Find a past post, travel back to the past, find a machine (not the Metal Sonic hologram, the other one) and destroy it. Repeat the process for literally every level aside from the boss levels to unlock the good ending. Or just get the time stones in the special stages.

You were playable in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed and got an entire DLC pack based on your franchise in Sonic Lost World.

>humanoid
i don't think bats irl have titties

you cant run around with no pantsu honey!
never know what kind of horny guys are lurking out there..

I hate that Sonic Team has fallen for this meme when her character has had a purpose other than just chasing Sonic in almost every game. It's not the fault of the comic writers if Sonic Team is too retarded to write her properly.

Nice dead franchise NiGTHSbab.

you know what i meant.

no. one is people being fucked by people, animals, demons, tentacles, and zombies. the other is animal people being fucked by people, animals, demons, tentacles, and zombies. there's a huge difference end sarcasm .

nothing she hasn't been used to for the past 20 or so years she's been around

>has had a purpose other than just chasing Sonic in almost every game
Only purpose I've seen is serving as bait, rescuing sonic ironically enough, and generally being the small feminine touch the franchise needs.