@ Argent Dawn EU Alliance

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1W2udtkj-uA
strawpoll.com/7aswasz5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for bully all worgen, gnomes and pandas

I'm drunk ask me anything

Reminder Sylvanas has done nothing wrong. If you believe otherwise it is because you are a biased child who cannot think objectively.

why wasn't garrosh resurrected to be a death knight?

>ret paladin is easy +1 or +2 addition
>940 and pull for what i sim without problem
>mm hunter is in theory really simple, with rng
>pull for 100-150k less than sim on my 910 alt
i also don't know when to play mm and when to play bm

Shut up Pendji

say something rude about sylvanas

*dies in a quest chain*

Reposting: I decided to start doing Legion invasions except the WQs don't appear on the map for the zone being invaded, anyone know why?

I miss him.

Quick post cute elves

youtube.com/watch?v=1W2udtkj-uA

the absolute STATE of the alliance

her new tummy protector is stupid and should be removed

Trying to get the 1000 kills appearance for my Fire Mage.

Is the fastest way just spamming bgs and tagging as many fights as possible? I'm currently doing the brawl but might just switch to random bgs

>male troll shaman

about how much should i pay for a heroic argus kill so i can get the pretty bird? im on a high pop server with about 3 guilds selling in trade at any given time

just bee urself

>tfw declining ragnaros and frostmourne shitters from your raid

Join LFRs and kill as many players with mechanics are you can.

why?

Justify hillsbrad farmers, gilnean refugees, and raising more undead.

you dont have to tag, you just have to be near when you get an HK, unless they changed it. i got it on my hpriest and i only attacked like 3 guys the entire time

So did the alliance get fucked in their boipussy again?

Would garrosh hypnotize alliance members?

DRUID WILL BE COMPLETELY USELESS GARBAGE IN PVP WITH THE REMOVAL OF DISPLACER BEAST.

Why not just join a guild if you're on a high pop server? Heroic antorus is extremely accessible to the averge player

Humans are for ____

You are too late, death knight! With the Focusing Iris under my control, I can siphon the arcane energy from Azeroth's ley lines directly into my magnificent self!

>blink 1 charge
>blink the 2nd charge
>displacement the heroic leap
>invis the stormbolt
>get decloaked and deleted in 1 global

me warrior me smash XD

>Hillsbrad
All's fair in war
>Gilnean refugees
They shouldn't have fought a guerilla war against the Forsaken
>Raising more undead
If you think being undead is worse than being dead then feel free to kill yourself

Femdead exclusively.

>Garrosh
He would decapitate them.
Rivers of blood, mountains of skulls.

i only have 1 workable hand for the next 5ish months, and having a rough time doing anything. i just dont want to miss the mount when bfa launches

>warriors have more self heals and defensive than most hybrid classes with actual healing abilities

its not fair

personally? most I would pay is 120k. But you are going to see 200k-250k per run. I wouldn't pay period though because you are literally paying for a normal kill (heroic is literally the new normal) and you will only get the argus kill, nothing else. Good luck getting invited to runs when you haven't killed H coven (which hilariously enough is harder than H argus, hence why you only see people doing argus carries). I have pugged the entire thing on alts and maybe 1/4 of my group had AoTC, I hate saying 'git gud' or something along those lines because I know how difficult it can be getting AoTC when every group is demanding you have AoTC just to get into a group but it's seriously a waste of gold and I feel bad for people that buy it

Do you think the equivalent of $20 is worth a single boss kill for a mount? especially when groups will decline you if they see you've killed argus and not coven (obvious sign of a paid carry) If you get to 940 ilvl you can easily make your own group and get it done

>t. my guild sells carries and many shitters use real money on a wow token just to get a single kill carry from my guild

don't read it in his voice

You are too late champions of Lordaeron!
The dead shall have their day...

What class are you guys going to play in bfa? having trouble picking warrior or mage
strawpoll.com/7aswasz5

You could get an MMO mouse with tonnes of buttons on it and roll a healer and spam AoE heals for curve.

I hate every class in Legion so marksmanship since its the only one being changed significantly

a blizz store mount costs more than 20 dollars and doesn't give you a pug necessary raiding achievement

its worth the gold, but its really shitty

>retail

holy shit, i didnt even know a thing like that existed. thanks user, ill defanitly look into those

Warrior do not have good heals
>prot, 30 sec cooldown or kill someone
>fury, 2 minute cooldown or so, very minor healing from bloodthirst
>arms: need killing blows or have rng on your side
Although the rng for arms isn't horrible it's not great across the board

survival too

Warriors in legion are literal tumors upon the game's back. THe only class i wish blizzard would entirely remove besides warlocks.

*kills retail and saves WoW at the same time*

lmao no they don't. They're also one of the most vulnerable melee classes in the game to slows and roots

I love how much of an irritable sperg he is.

You will never see this guy NOT have some kind of drama going on.

all of the store mounts are awful and I wouldn't ride any of them though. If you have the gold then by all means do it I am just tired of seeing literal teenagers and mega casuals spending real money to have a carry, I don't even raid right now because all we do is just sell carries every week and I can't stand to be in that sort of environment--especially when it seems like the people buying carries from us don't have a lot of money irl to begin with

a

if it makes you feel any better, all warriors feel like hollow shells

they don't feel like warriors, more like fat rogues

Reminder nostalgia was considered a mental illness until recently but libtards had it changed because muh feelings

why not?

Classic was boring as fuck.

This is a guy that was trying to beg private server GMs to unflag him for pvp on a pvp server just so he would stop getting ganked

>remove warriors
i love arms. they just need to trash prot spec and start from scratch, its literally the worst tank spec to play

110 soon

based

blizzard really went all out with this new model

>someone already saved my picture
Neat

an active sub will be required to play

you're delusional if you think blizzard isn't going to milk it for as much cash as possible

>leveling potions
>temp low lvl mounts

>Guildie invites me to a Lower Kara +19
>Die multiple times to orbs
>DPS continues to ignore them
>Tank leaves
>mfw

I just started playing WoW again after leaving after WoTLK
Do people ever learn to kill the orbs?

I mean why is it funny, I want ot know.

>Chronicle III explains that the Horde took down Magtheridon and the Alliance took down Lady Vashj
What the actual fuck? Why is Blizzard going down this fucking rabbithole of "oh, this faction won this raid and..."

fooking hell

it really should be left to "some adventures"

i wish we'd go back to this. i dont want my toon to be a class leader

Has any npc gotten more model updates in WoW's history than Sylvanas?

>Nu-Blizzard ruining lore
>Being surprised

Anduin

>Horde forces helped the orc faction clear out the orc raid and the Alliance forces helped the Night Elf druids clear out the guys fucking up nature
wtf i hate blizz now next you'll tell me Horde forces were won Siege of Org

what do alliance players look like in real life?

>letting Blizzard dictate the outcome of neutral raids beyond "this boss died"
So this... is the power... of the Blizzshill...

girls, trannies, and soys

What do Horde players look like in real life?

Is destro any fun?

You're obviously shitposting for the sake of it now.

the internet was a lot better before everyone tried to be an epic internet comedian for no reason

Demonlogy

Hate the current itteration but with them bringing back soulfire it seems like the spec is more focused on spellcasting again instead of just buffing demons.

Looks similar to the cata version of the spec whitch I liked alot

bald, fat, and dyed hair

My 940 ret pulls 1.1-1.2 mil very consistently, which is what i sim for. if your friend is 20+ ilvl above me with better legendaries than me and doing equal dps, then I don't know.

ret rotation is pretty simple to keep up with on single target

how can someone be bald and have dyed hair

Hypno hypno hypno!

pubic/under arm hair

like this

Explain how it is shitposting that I call a fucking retard out for excusing Blizzard ruining events that happened in-game with player involvement from both factions. All they had to do was leave it at "adventurers from both sides engaged Magtheridon/Lady Vashj and..."
And I can only imagine there are other ones in the book. But then I'm sure some dumb little retard like you just willingly lets Blizzard fuck you and the actual player lore in the ass.

you tell me, hordie

the orbs are the fucking worst as melee because ranged dps always ignore the orbs that spawn 20 yds away and act like it is strictly melee's job to kill those, I fucking hate that affix and it's always fucking mages that ignore it all

Thanks for reminding me to filter you.

god she is so cute

Elf feet are always worth saving.

The fact that no one cares about this really shows this entire general is full of RPing furries who don't actually play the game.

what if alliance got harpies as an allied race

thats a dude

what if you shut up